• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of skies OOC

Thank you!!

No worries! It's the thought that counts! Thanks so much!

ALSO I am SO SORRY it took me so long to edit the post: I had appointments to go to to transfer my job and other such to TX PLUS I'm packing ten boxes and three to four suitcases fulla stuff! x///x;;

IRL comes first! There's no need to worry besides I had already read the post when I talked to you anyways, I think

Posts coming soon, guys!

So sorry: I was getting everything set up for my transfer (like job and insurance stuffs!) and then I had to cook A LOT for my future in-laws (my bfs parents) families and I’ve only been able to get a post out for other RPs because they aren’t as art heavy as this one!

Be on the lookout: posts either right before OR right after the new year!

Everything okay on your end Minako?

Ah! Yes!

So sorry!

I am ever so slowly chipping away at the next post, I’m just swamped with work and transferring jobs!

Hopefully this Saturday I can finish up the posts! So sorry for the delay, guys!

Luna Moon Luna Moon

Heya!

Not to meme too much on ya, but:

images

Haha!

Sorry, had to yank yer chain a bit! c:

I'm not gonna answer OOC (Out of Character) questions IC (In Character), SO I'm answering ya here:

The code for a post is like... hm... The fancy stuff around it that is added to more than just the plot in the post... Am I explaining it right?

Basically, it's the pink and blue stuff around Rosie and Corny's posts that makes them more "decorated" than, say, the responses (or others' posts) of the Quest RP!

You're in the Smash Brothers RP with me, right? The new Zelda?

Howdy!

As for everyone else:

I am SO sorry guys! Between work and being with my S/O I have only had the briefest of moments to chip away at the remaining art for this last post (I COULD doodle it, but then it's a whole elongated process of inking the picture of the art when I could just shell out a quick doodle for it and go, you know?) BUT I am only a few pictures left and after that it's quick coloring the quotes and editing before FINALLY HITTING THE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Lemme meme on myself a bit:
its-been84years-titanic.gif

So sorry for the wait, I PROMISE I'm chipping away at it, and hope you guys are ready for what comes next! Thank you all so much for your patience! It really does mean the world to me! <3 :angelD:

Luna Moon Luna Moon

Heya!

Not to meme too much on ya, but:

images

Haha!

Sorry, had to yank yer chain a bit! c:

I'm not gonna answer OOC (Out of Character) questions IC (In Character), SO I'm answering ya here:

The code for a post is like... hm... The fancy stuff around it that is added to more than just the plot in the post... Am I explaining it right?

Basically, it's the pink and blue stuff around Rosie and Corny's posts that makes them more "decorated" than, say, the responses (or others' posts) of the Quest RP!

You're in the Smash Brothers RP with me, right? The new Zelda?

Howdy!

As for everyone else:

I am SO sorry guys! Between work and being with my S/O I have only had the briefest of moments to chip away at the remaining art for this last post (I COULD doodle it, but then it's a whole elongated process of inking the picture of the art when I could just shell out a quick doodle for it and go, you know?) BUT I am only a few pictures left and after that it's quick coloring the quotes and editing before FINALLY HITTING THE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Lemme meme on myself a bit:
its-been84years-titanic.gif

So sorry for the wait, I PROMISE I'm chipping away at it, and hope you guys are ready for what comes next! Thank you all so much for your patience! It really does mean the world to me! <3 :angelD:
I don't get what you just said.........

I'll try, though I make no guarantees. What Minako is doing, with the art and the scrolling text, is the coding. She's added additional stuff to it with the help of the resident BBCode, which is what most of the ideas come from. She also adds pictures to it, which in its own right can involve coding. Does this help, or not?

Crap! Sorry, I’m not sure exactly how else to explain it (I am not smart lol)…

Anyone wanna try to explain the concept of coding? D:

Irakma Irakma
Felis Felis
Idea Idea

Sorry ya’ll!
I'm also not sure if I can explain it well (or even if anyone still needs/wants a further explanation), but I can try.

RPNation uses BBCode for formatting the text of posts, such as bold text or text color. Some basic things are accessible from the editor you see when you type a post (text formatting, adding images or links, etc.), but you can also use other BBCode to make the fancy boxes people mentioned.

For example:
A blue box with a border.

Code:
[div=background: #6495ED; color: #2c3539; padding: 10px; border: 3px solid #C6DEFF; width: 350px; text-align: center]A blue box with a border.[/div]
As you can see, the main element is a div tag (the things in square brackets are called tags, AFAIK) where you then put a lot of formatting options that affect the box and the text/other content inside it. Since all of this is done with BBCode people tend to call these fancy boxes/posting templates simply "codes" (or at least that's my understanding).

I'm not really an expert on BBCode myself, so I may have gotten some details or terms wrong, but if you're interested in learning more, maybe RPN's BBCode Center could be helpful. I think there's also a tutorial on some BBCode features there.

Eeeeeeey!!! I am SO sorry you guys, I just transferred to my NEW job (hopefully that gets upgraded during the upcoming fall!), took a nice spring break vacation in a Mexican paradise (seriously, all inclusive resort!)…

and THEN I literally had COVID thinking it was just a bad cold (it was NOT)… Just tested negative last Saturday!

SO, I’ve been a tad preoccupied BUT I'm slowly chipping away at this post which will HOPEFULLY be the last medium one for a bit and—- OMG!!

Are… are you guys…. AT THE FINAL CREST BEARER?!?!?

GASP!!! We're so close already! Honorary cookies for everyone!!! *begins flinging out cookies to everyone*

I FINALLY FINISHED TYPING THE NEXT POST!

All I need to do is draw and edit it and I can post it! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hang in there! It's been a slow time everywhere as far as I can tell. There's still hope.

I wish new people would post in this RP as well, but:

1.) idk how to advertise this RP anymore… I tried and nothing came up.
2.) There’s not a lot left and this RP is old and no one wants to join it cause of that along with—
3.) It’s long posts nobody wants to read x.x;;;;;;

I think I always knew I was never gonna finish this RP, really 😅

I think the others might still come back. Like I said, it seems to be a slow period everywhere....

But that's just what I think.

Rosie: Wow! I must be really special to have been chosen to be Celosias Hierophant!!!!

Celosia: Nah, you’re just the only one stupid enough to go near a book flipping it’s own pages 😂

RIP this RP 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back