• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Mysterious Play: Hierophant of skies OOC

I have finished Made In Abyss season 2 yesterday, I am prepared! Bring it!

giphy.gif

OK LOL
EvIavpaVcAYTemi.jpg

also lol NICE Made in Abyss!

Roses are red
You know we get litty
...What a weird elevator...
OH NO, MITTY!!!!

😂

13tlfr.jpg

Don't worry, You guys got it!

I'm working on the scripting and recording RN, Just a lot of things came up (My poor lil baby precious Nephew got sick, and can't go to his daycare on Monday, so I'll be watching him on Monday, but by Tuesday I should have everything I need!) and I can't just sit and type until this segment is over (which still might have another bit of this or two) but its not much longer now, So sorry for the delays!! @A@;;

Sooo... I've been trying to solve this thing, and I have absolutely no clue. I hope the others get it right.

Sooo... I've been trying to solve this thing, and I have absolutely no clue. I hope the others get it right.

One thing I realized is that we don't even get a clue as to the kind of answer we're being asked to look for. A word, a person, or whatever else. How complex the answer might be, or if something has to be done with one answer to get to the final one are even more things that we don't really have a clue about. Best we can do is see if we can find anything that fits the pattern, but it's still very much a shot in the dark that way.

They have! I’m sorry!

I’m better enough to return to work (so both my mental AND physical health can deteriorate LOL) and I’m waiting on my friend to give me his lines!

Should have stuff for you guys soon! So sorry for the delay!

Sit tight, folks!

I’ll have something up later on today/ this week! M-my pal who does the lines for ????? went MIA (he does that lol!) so I’m gonna go about this a different way!

Hang on to her hats!

Sit tight, folks!

I’ll have something up later on today/ this week! M-my pal who does the lines for ????? went MIA (he does that lol!) so I’m gonna go about this a different way!

Hang on to her hats!

Good luck! As for me I've got a couple tests, a wedding and a presentation between this and next week (and probably a few more things which aren't coming to mind) so I'll be busy anyways.

I was gonna wait for his return but I don’t wanna keep you guys waiting any longer than you already have, so thank you so much for the good luck wishes! @-@;

I already have an idea how to go about this, so, I’m totally gonna get this done asap! As always, take your time responding! ^^

ALRIGHTY!!!

SO!

This segment ALREADY isn't going exactly HOW I wanted it to go down with my pal going MIA (he does it every now and again!) BUT still a differing visual than the norm is still better than nothing!

YES, fully combining Rosie's AND Cornelia's segments gives you TWO THINGS TO DO:

Solve the message AND decide which voice to listen to!

Good luck~ There is only ONE right voice~!

I guess it's fitting around Halloween there is a VERY real chance you guys might walk into your very first Game Over~!!

Don't worry, you guys can always try again from your last decision! :D

Good lucking both SOLVING and DECIDING! ^^

Almost done with the next set of posts!

I hope you guys are pleasantly surprised by the visuals! I'm almost done with them, Just need to finish a few things first!

You'll all be happy to know... You chose the RIGHT VOICE!

;) You ready to MEET the voices?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

Despite everything, I still posted...

RIP.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP.

ANYWAYS!

Good job keeping Rosie alive!!

I hope you guys enjoy this segment AND where it leaves off!

Hopefully, we can end this part STRONG!

Consider the choice carefully~

Great responses so far you guys! I love it!

Looks like Felis Felis will be the tie-breaker UNLESS someone else posts, of course! :csmile:

Also...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW~!

I've been waiting for 4 YEARS to make this announcement!

Gone-Movin.png

I've yee'd my last haw here in CA and my flight to TX leaves on the 26th! The day after our blackest of Fridays... o:

SO! That doesn't actually mean much to this RP, as even though I'm leaving some stuff behind to move at a later date I WILL be taking my Surface Pro, so I'll be drawing and posting for this RP!

Speakin' of: ONE MORE POST OF THE CRAZY COOKINESS and that's it! You guys will be at THE SIXTH CREST-BEARER!

...Or should I say: The Exalted Emperor? :angelD:

Good luck, you guys~! <3

A new Texas compadre! And now, three things to know.
1. If the Texans ever win the Superbowl, you must take a two day sabbatical from the world.
2. Square dancing is on Thursday at 5:00. Be there or be square.
3. Owning anything less than 3 guns is a social crime.
(these are all half jokes and half of what my life is based on. Make of that what you will)

A new Texas compadre! And now, three things to know.
1. If the Texans ever win the Superbowl, you must take a two day sabbatical from the world.
2. Square dancing is on Thursday at 5:00. Be there or be square.
3. Owning anything less than 3 guns is a social crime.
(these are all half jokes and half of what my life is based on. Make of that what you will)

Me on the 25th:

Me on the 26th:

Have fun! And remember, if you want an oversized belt buckle, you have to win it at a rodeo, you can't buy it. That's shameful.

Speakin' of: ONE MORE POST OF THE CRAZY COOKINESS and that's it! You guys will be at THE SIXTH CREST-BEARER!

Good luck, you guys~! <3
Wait... So the Crestbearer IS the Exalted Emperor? I thought we weren't certain on it yet! Well, we know now!

Wait... So the Crestbearer IS the Exalted Emperor? I thought we weren't certain on it yet! Well, we know now!

YEP!

Right at the end of the post is the confirmation! :3

Oh, don't worry, there are still some questions to be answered regardless of who they are ;D

Great responses so far you guys! I love it!

Looks like Felis Felis will be the tie-breaker UNLESS someone else posts, of course! :csmile:

Also...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW~!

I've been waiting for 4 YEARS to make this announcement!

Gone-Movin.png

I've yee'd my last haw here in CA and my flight to TX leaves on the 26th! The day after our blackest of Fridays... o:

SO! That doesn't actually mean much to this RP, as even though I'm leaving some stuff behind to move at a later date I WILL be taking my Surface Pro, so I'll be drawing and posting for this RP!

Good luck, you guys~! <3

Congratulations! (took me forever to think of what to reply and this is what I got.... welp)

Congratulations! (took me forever to think of what to reply and this is what I got.... welp)

Thank you!!

No worries! It's the thought that counts! Thanks so much!

ALSO I am SO SORRY it took me so long to edit the post: I had appointments to go to to transfer my job and other such to TX PLUS I'm packing ten boxes and three to four suitcases fulla stuff! x///x;;

I remember when I was writing my response that I mentally started debating whether or not to pull the philosophy class from last year in high school out. I ended up doing so.

I remember when I was writing my response that I mentally started debating whether or not to pull the philosophy class from last year in high school out. I ended up doing so.

And I'm so glad you did!

At the end of the day, this story is an experience...

steven-universe-garnet.gif

And I am just wanting you all to make sure it's a GOOD ONE, so if it makes you remember back to that class and got you thinking about it in a good way that's all I could ever ask for and 10000% more than I deserve! :angels:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back