• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Multiverse Union: Kitsune's Island

The vulpine sighed, wrapping her tails around Yuchino to bring the child closer to her.

"Lapatido is a horrific beast of dark matter. I believe he has come from a multiverse beyond ours. Yet he wants to conquer the multiverse we live in. One fateful sunrise, he tore open the sky in my old world." She could still feel her heart leaping into her throat on that day, when the sun leaped away to hide, leaving her, and her fellow kitsune, in a stormy night. "None of our attacks worked on him. I watched him destroy many great sorcerers as I ran to the rifts their loved ones created."

"So, basically, you were kicked out of your own home?" Giffany sniffled. "Does that mean...?"

"Yes." The ninetailed fox went on, hugging Yuchino with her tails. "As I wandered the multiverse, hoping to find someone strong enough to free my home, I saw Lapatido destroying a world called Erinn. A while later, I found this little girl."

"Chi." Yuchino mewed, her voice nearly a whisper.

"With no parents around, I knew I needed to take care of her. We traveled the multiverse together." Her ears fell slightly, while her eyes diverted to the ocean. "I will admit, I went to each of your worlds to steal food."

"Why didn't you ask?" Giffany gasped. "I would gladly have shared my peach pieces with you!"

"And there's loads of Oran Berries to go around! Entire groves!" Vaporeontwo added.

The kitsune ignored them both, unfurling her tails, then rubbing the tip of her sixth tail up and down Yuchino's chest. "There is a special organ within her. It can absorb the emotions of others, and convert them into special power. She tells me that all Miletans develop this organ. So I wondered if, should I find those with powerful emotions, the Miletans may find the strength to overpower Lapatido."

"Me?" Vaporeontwo's fins folded back. "But they say I'm a pretty calm guy."

"I did not choose you. Yuchino did."

"What about our powers?" Giffany growled. "I want to fry this Lapatido's brains like eggs!"

"...I...I did not trust you." The kitsune spoke, dipping her head apologetically. "Yuchino is a very curious child, and not very skilled at judging people's moral character. She said, however, that your auras were very strong. That is why I agreed to being you here, but I took away your powers so you may not harm the girl."

Third P.O.V
The situation seems to be calming down, as the fox like creature began speaking about the past as she let go of Vaperontwo, also dropping Luigi in the process. While Luigi slowly got back up, the Kitsune continued speaking about her backstory. But from the bushes came out Zhanhu, who already saw Giffany here and became confused as he looked behind him, then at the situation a couple of times before saying out loud “It seems that I am late to the party........ well at least it seems to be over...” as he also listened to the story as well, being confused at some points but not saying it out loud. But The Slayer only watched for a second before beginning to leave, having no part in this and not wanting to know more, slowly making his way towards the beach as he went to the water’s edge, sitting down on the sand as he looked at the ocean, something that was beautiful and nothing like his world as he continued to stare at it. But then at the end of what the Kitsune had currently said.... Luigi said out loud “But wait a minute.... if you wanted us to be here and not cause chaos, wouldn’t you just find a way for us to be locked up, not saying that anyone would like that, and also, why did you make the training area if you only required our emotions and such.” as he waited for the Kitsune to respond.
P PopcornPie @Beach Situation

Lifting the kitsune's head up by the chin, Elt smiles. "Cheer up, Miss. You'll find that we're good company, and I believe we're in good company. Why not you tell us your name? Something to go by."

P PopcornPie

By the time they met the soft blue eyes of Luigi, the fox's eyes had become clouded. "You don't understand how it works." She explained bluntly. "Yuchino merely absorbs your emotional auras and makes them into power for herself. She cannot grant invincibility, and she can only make her shields large enough for her. You would still need to defend yourselves from Lapatido in the meantime."

The corners of her silky lips ever so slightly tipped upwards at Ent. "Yes, I suppose we should become properly acquainted. I already know your names, but I was rude and did not give you mine. My name is Uriah."

"Oh, that's such a pretty name!" Giffany beamed. "So, you took our powers because you don't want us to hurt Yuchino with them." Her heart swelled up. "Aw, you don't have to worry about that! I wouldn't harm a fly!...On purpose."

"Exactly." Uriah tensed. "I have seen you, Giffany. When you get excited, you let loose with your electricity, intentionally or not. The voltage you can create could easily kill Yuchino's young heart."

"And me...?" Vaporeontwo inquired softly.

"You are the product of a creature with a level of psychic power which towers over his level of empathy." Uriah was now bristling, standing before Yuchino with a bristling coat.

"Hey, HEY." Vaporeontwo folded his fins back. "If you can scan my dreams, then you should be able to tell that I'm not like Mewtwo. I don't even have any Psychic type moves. The only psychic power I have doesn't even work all that well."

Uriah's fur settled a little, especially when Yuchino nuzzled her side. "All our travels have done is erode my trust." She murmured, in between slow licks across the child's scalp, just like her kit. "Yet, as Lapatido roams, I grow desperate."

In a swift minute, two figures staggered to their feet.
One, a knight armed with a longsword. His helmet was still on.
The other, a... mechanized suit of sorts? A proud bright blue shone on the suit as the wearer rose to his feet.​
Reynauld of Chatillon
Tim Olson
Actions: Idle
Actions: Looking Around
1589866253022.png
1589866269755.png
"Where in the Light's name have I been taken? Is this some sort of trial?"
The knight grunted as he looked around. This wasn't the Hamlet, or any known land for this matter. Did the darkness within the accursed Hamlet claim him? Did the Light send him as a trial for previous sins?
Reynauld drew his blade and held it in a defensive stance, not quite sure where he was.

"Well, this isn't Auraxis for sure. Not Hossin, Indar, Amerish, Esamir... nope, not any of them."
The man in the suit was somewhat less disoriented, albeit still a bit dazed. Tim Olson, New Conglomerate MAX pilot and Heavy Assault, rose to his knees.

Neither had no idea where they were.

(Reynauld and Tim Olson are open for interaction.)​

EEEC8BA9-3AD8-4E85-BCAD-AC8D1D212F1D.jpeg
The Slayer
Stress: 90/100
While the ocean may be a beautiful sight to behold, he cannot stand here all day, so he slowly risen to his feet and decided to have a quick look around the island to see the many key points of interest around here. But then he saw someone that he thought he would have never saw again in his life along with someone else in strange blue armor, he started walking towards the knight in armor, which he knew was named Reynauld due to hearing about his adventures in the hamlet and also working with him a few times, as he finally arrived and looked at Reynauld, before motioning him to put down his blade.
GearBlade654 GearBlade654

"I have met many whose trust had been eroded by many kinds of winds, Uriah. Granted, it was a different kind from yours, yet this is commonplace in my world. Women who were once emblems of hopes in a world against the forces of the Demon Lord and her lustful monster armies, who, in an ironic twist, were turned into monsters themselves. After becoming the very thing humanity sought to kill... well... you can guess what happened. They were pursued by the Order, Monster Hunters, and on the other end of the spectrum, the monsters wanted to integrate them into their world, lose every last bit of their humanity and embrace debauchery, so on," Elt continues, "I didn't get it, I still don't - they looked different on the outside now, but they were still the same on the inside as before, I just know it, I just know the Monster was on the outside. So when there was no one they could put their hope in, no one they could trust, I chose to be the one for them.

Much like they have trusted me and I chose to be there for them when no one was, I want you and Yuchino to trust me as well, in a cosmos where you have learned to trust few to none..."

Elt held onto his head as his eyes began to flutter shut. His body began to sway slowly out of control.

"So that's why I don't usually talk that much at a time... ahaha... sometimes I forget..."

P PopcornPie Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II nocchi nocchi Artificial Angel Artificial Angel

Cinder.png
Quiet. The serene ambiance of the forest was calming, refreshing for the descendant of the gods. At least, until prying eyes fell upon him when he was least expecting it. Within a second Cinder went from sitting to standing as the wolf lunged for him, barely avoiding being scratched or bitten as he took flight once more. Just when he thought he was safe too. With the rods he had dedicated he couldn't fly faster than the wolf ran without going full throttle, though it didn't help that the Kitsune's magic was still limiting his powers to some degree. It especially turned worse when the wolf howled for help, forcing him to go on the offensive as the rods around his left hand sprung to life. Like heat-seeking bullets they flew forward and swarmed the wolf like wasps, riddling it with holes before leaving to wolf to bleed out and die. The rods around his right hand joined the rods around his legs and boosted his speed, flying towards the beach where the Kitsune was at breakneck speed. As night began to settle over the island he had reached the beach and landed on the sand a few dozen meters from the Kitsune, now with all rods except one flying back out into the forests; the squeals of wolves in pain filling the woods one by one. He turned towards everyone else there at the beach, ignoring the Kitsune for the moment.
"Well it looks like I was right to be weary of predators, because it looks like there are wolves on the island with us." He stated the obvious before his rods flew back to him, unsure if he killed all of them that were called or not. It's not too unusual for him to hunt down animals, but he never had wolves attack him where he lived. The seconds ticked away as he waited to see if there were any other wolves coming for him, his rods flying around him as his eyes were scanning the forest; vigilant and cautious like meager prey. Before a minute had passed, one sprinted towards him in a zig-zag motion. It was too close for him to kill like the others, and he'd be dead before taking flight as well. As the wolf got within a foot of him one of the rods sprung to life, with a massive pillar of fire springing forth into the air; disintegrating the wolf in seconds within the two meter wide flames extending 15 meters into the sky. Cinder staggered out moments later coughing for fresh air, unaffected by the fire now raging in a perfect pillar; with his clothes also sustaining no noticeable burns or damage. It took around 30 seconds before the flames finally sputtered out, leaving nothing but charred bones and ash in its wake. Cinder turned towards the group and the Kitsune, now focused on getting answers. "So, perhaps I could get filled in on what happened while I flew around the island? Because I was expecting a full blown fight to have erupted by now."

As Uriah's eyes held on Elt, they clouded. On the other side of the mists, there was a battlefield; You could see a world of ruins in those irises, littered by the mangled bodies of her fellow kitsune. "Lapatido is both a monster on the outside, and the inside." She croaked. "You will not gain his trust. He will simply throw his chains around you." Another look in her eyes showed a different picture: The sight of surviving kitsunes being dragged away by their tails. She could see every last tooth in their mouths as they cried out in pain. Her ears folded, swiveled, and twitched, while her lips did the same. She looked like she wanted to snap at someone who wasn't there.

It took Cinder's intrusion to bring her out of her trance. "Wolves?" Uriah sighed. "I forgot to tell them that you were coming. Do excuse me." Each of Cinder's murders had her wincing, until she decided that she wouldn't take it anymore, and used her psychic powers to stop the attacks. Then she disappeared into the jungle, leaving you all on the beach to talk things over.

Cinder.png
By the time Cinder could calm down he noticed the Kitsune had disappeared, sighing as he walked over to where he left the molten stone for the axe head; finding that it had cooled down enough to proceed with the next phase. He lifted both sides up from the sand to reveal mostly smooth stone, the heat radiating from the two still intense enough to warrant caution from the others. He could probably finish making the axe tomorrow in all honesty. Setting both sides of the axe head down, he then approached the group and dusted off the blistering sand to towards the ground.
"Apologies if any of you have an attachment to wolves, I personally have bad experiences with them from the past. Living in the forests alone for most of my life didn't help either... Anyway, did the Kitsune happen to say anything of interest, or was it just silent tension the entire time?" Cinder pondered aloud as the rods around him floated back underneath of his trench coat, his voice a little dry thanks to the fire having flown up his nose and mouth like when diving into a pool of water. He seemed to get more relaxed as time ticked by with the Kitsune now out of sight, though a aura of uneasiness did surround him nonetheless. It didn't help that he now had time to process the danger he inadvertently had gotten himself into. Before too long the pain in his shoulder and leg began to become noticeable, though it hit him harder than before. He situated himself on the sands of the beach and tried to ignore the pain for the most part, though the expression on his face didn't help hide it. He then sighed and grabbed one of his rods from under his coat, slowly getting up and walking towards the campfire before holding his rod against the wood; setting it alight to help keep the beach illuminated with some warmth. He got himself situated back onto the sand in front of the fire, feeling the heat numb the pain in his leg as the flames gently flickered into the air. "And while we're at it, we might as well come up with a plan on what we're going to do. The night isn't going to go away anytime soon, and we can't do much during this time lest we risk getting attacked by whatever other predators live on the island with us."

Laura blinked once the talking fox left the group. Once. Twice. Three times. "I was here the whole time and all I understood was that the fox summoned us to help to deal with some big threat at the behest of the small child and that she took our abilities and/or weapons," She told Cinder, "And as far as plans go, I believe our best bet, for now, is to stay on the beach tonight and begin exploring in earnest tomorrow morning." With that said she sat next to the newly lit fire, pulling her legs close to her chest and staring at the flames absent-mindedly while she tried not to think about what had happened during her time in the Gral of Erebos. After all, she had enough problems to deal with without opening that massive can of worms.

She was failing at that so she sighed and asked, "Does anyone have anything interesting to talk about? We're obviously going to be stuck with each other for a while so we may as well talk amongst ourselves."

"If we don't know anything about each other, I'm sure something like the lives we've lived are new concepts to each other," Elt suggests to Laura, "we live in different worlds with different things to do after all."

"Th...tha..." Yuchino struggled to get the words out. Could she trust them? If Uriah did, then she could, right? Then again, Uriah seemed wary. Therefore, she should be wary, too, right? On the other hand, they lacked their powers, weapons, and just about anything else that could hurt her. So...she would say one thing, just one, to test the waters. "...That's okay. I've beat up wolves, too."

Nobody attacked her. Good. She could keep talking. "I know you are all from different places. Uriah took me to all your homes. I looked at each of you, you all seemed nice."

"Awww!" Giffany beamed.

"You could have asked us, Yuchino..." Vaporeontwo replied, his voice containing a surprising amount of sympathy. "I could have at least hooked you up with Mewtwo for help."

"No! No." Yuchino cowered. "I saw Mewtwo. Mewtwo looks so mean!"

"Mean?! Now look here!" Vaporeontwo's fins spread. "He may be gruff, but Mewtwo is not a monster!"

"Hey, remember." Giffany chimed, kneeling down beside the flinching Yuchino. "She's just a little girl. Her imagination runs wild."

Yuchino, however, had immediately switched her attention to Cinder's inquiry. "Oh! Oh!" She waved her hands. "I made you all houses! Follow me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, what other houses could Yuchino have meant but those ramshackle huts along the beach. Despite their crumbling appearance, Yuchino sat before them with her chest puffed out, looking at you all with bright, sparkling eyes.

"Well...uh..." Vaporeontwo's fins fell. "At least it's...my size..."

Giffany, however, retained her smile, and was even blushing. "Oh, Yuchino! You didn't have to make me one! I would have just curled up under a tree..."

Elt turns to Uriah.

"I uh... don't think you should've shown her my world. No matter how many or few people have hope or good values, it's still a very vulgar place a young human shouldn't see."

He looks at the houses before him.

"That's definitely a lot of thought and effort," Elt pat Yuchino's head, "good job. I bet they're as sturdy as can be."

He gave his house a few soft knocks.

P PopcornPie Flintstone Flintstone II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II @etcetcetc​

Cinder.png
"Well too bad you didn't get to see the rest of the Avian Empire then... Sorry about before, I just tend to be cautious when I find I'm being watched." Cinder apologized as he listened to what Vaporeon and Giffany had to say, albeit a bit confused. He wasn't sure what the others were talking about outside of what Laura said, he just knew that he needed a more in depth explanation. Though that could wait for the moment. When Yuchino guided them over to the houses he used his rods from under his coat to make himself levitate, making moving around easier since his leg and shoulder were still in pain. Before too long he saw the shacks. He made a noise as he tried to contain his laughter, though with a sigh followed with a smile he took a much closer look. Barely any support or framework. Lack of insulation. The list of flaws and hazards grew larger and larger before he went back to the group, giving a more hefty sigh. "I do agree that it's a good attempt, but I could probably get a proper house made within the span of a week or two. Better some shelter than none, but I'd rather not get pinned down underneath if a storm blows over the island and knocks them over." He paused as he gave one of the shacks a slightly harder knock than Elt did, followed by the shack crumbling down and sending sand flying up from beneath. Luckily he didn't really need a shelter as much as the others, though added protection from predators would be very much appreciated. The shack crumbling also made a clear point as to not get too comfortable in them, despite making him less likely to get as close to everyone.

"Luckily since I'm experienced with being a lumberjack and a woodworker at heart, it won't be too hard getting some proper housing and furniture up and running; albeit it'll be slow at first with lack of tools. That said, I'm not going to be able to do it alone... And until I can get the first proper house built and ready to live in, consider the shack that fell apart the one I was going to use. Better I live without shelter than make someone else have to go through that experience." He finished his explanation before looking to Yuchino, unsure if she was now mad that the shack she made was destroyed, or fascinated at the idea of him building proper houses for everyone. Eitherway, he was probably going to have a lot of work ahead of him, even more so since he'd still need to make furniture for all of the houses as well.

hxcxNdeCzBxaTsdBTr5DNi.jpg
G-Man would be wandering the beach, he was wearing his siganture Blue suit jacket, white suit shirt, black tie, and black suit pants. He did not know why he was here, perhaps his....employers.....needed him here for something to be "nudged" in some timeline. The G-Man looked at the water spotting a conch shell, he wanted it for his.....collection....so he walked over the water, and the water that he stepped towards would start to retreat around him. Once he got to the shell he picked it up and headed back to shore. He then opened up a small pocket in his Suit Jacket and put the shell in as it plopped into...his space....After that The G-Man continued his walk. As he walked his breifcase swayed with his arms. The G-Man knew no matter the outcome, he would be just fine.

The dream he had last night was kind of offputting, it wasn't like those weird -yet common- dreams he would have sometimes, it felt more like it was a predetermined thing that was going to happen soon or later.

Where he slept didn't feel soft and comfy as before, instead it felt coarse and... wet?

Weather Report's eyes quickly opened, scanning the area where he was laying, it was sand and he asumed that what was hitting part of his leg was the small waves forming at the shore. He sat up and confirmed such thing, quickly moving away from the water in order to avoid getting himself soaked. He stayed quiet, yet his mind was clouded with thoughts, was this a prank pulled by his friends? Did they leave him on the shore of one of Miami's beaches? No, couldn't be. On one hand, they wouldn't do that; and secondly, there was almost no noises: no booming stereos, no kids yelling and playing, no tourists swarming the beach, just the sound of nature itself.

So this place wasn't home.

The tall man stood up, patting the sand off his clothes. He felt... Different, like something was missing, though he couldn't pinpoint what it was. Weather looked around, in front of him was the deep and vast blue ocean, behind him was a thick tropical forest. He was confused, yet not scared, bizarre things happened quite often to him and his friends; yet he was unsure of walking into the forest as he approached the entrance. It would be easy to get lost, though he would manage to get out thanks to his stand ability, but when he called his stand: Weather Report. It didn't come out, just a few clouds gathered around him before quickly vanishing. "Strange..." Weather Report almost whispered to himself, looking at his hands with a puzzled expression, before turning to look at the forest.

With a sigh he walked into it, in hopes he would find someone else.

Last edited:
Poor Yuchino, sitting there all proud, waiting to be praised for her efforts. Unfortunately, her perceptive little ears picked up on Cinder's stifled laughter, and she immediately felt her heart crack. Her eyes clouded, while her tiny lips slid down into a pout. "You don't like them...?" She whimpered, nudging sand with her hand.

"N'awww." Vaporeontwo placed his paw on her shoulder, making her shudder. "Hey, kid, your intentions are noble. We just want to make these even better, okay?" He looked toward Cinder with bright eyes. "I hope I can get Uriah to give me my powers back. Then, I can help you make mud to stick things together with."

"You don't need to fix mine!" Giffany had already claimed a hut, from which she happily called. "It's so cozy!" A big pink eye poked through a couple wallboards. "With these cracks, the house can have sunrays AND cool breezes, without getting too hot or cold!"
II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"...so, do NOT harm them. Is that UNDERSTOOD?" Uriah finished her lecture to the predators of the island with a stomp of her paw. The wolves whimpered. The jaguars cowered. The hawks nodded in terror. "Excellent..."

Cinder.png
Cinder's expression went from unsure to regretful, though Vaporeon's words at least gave him some reassurance.
"It's not that I don't like it, it's just that a shack can only provide so much comfort. Though I can live without shelter or live in a shack, there's a special kind of feeling of living in a house that you have built and decorated yourself. A house can have furniture, a nice warm fireplace for rainy or cold days, provide protection from predators... But most importantly, a house provides a place to relax and not worry about everyday troubles. A place to come back to after a long day of work. That is why I want to start building houses, because a proper and stable house provides more than just surviving another night. A shack is a great start, but as with all things in life it isn't the best thing one can strive for; and so I want to improve upon what's already been made." He said in a much more cheerful tone, patting her head gently before looking out into the forest. He still wasn't sure whether or not he could trust the Kitsune, though he knew he didn't plan on approaching her for anything; only talk to her when talked to. The breeze that had blown out to sea by this point had started blowing inland, as the warmth the sun had provided the land now pulled in the colder denser air from the ocean. He turned his attention to Vaporeon after a few seconds of looking at the forest. "You don't necessarily need mud to make things stick together, though one thing we will need is bentonite. Since it's a form of clay, we should be able to find it relatively easily; and what's better is that it only needs water to be very effective. That specific type of clay absorbs water and expands, plugging up holes and cracks better than filling it in with dirt or concrete; meaning we'll need quite a bit of it to make a well to store and collect fresh water. For keeping wooden structures and furniture together, you need to cut the wood in specific ways and then put metal nails into them. Water and wood typically don't mix well as it damages the wood, hence is why you can't use mud or clay to keep it together."

"Really?" Yuchino tilted her head, her eyes shining that pure, innocent shine. "I thought these were cozy looking. They look like the shelters I would build for myself and Miss Uriah. Miss Uriah usually sleeps outside, though." Though, admittedly, one shelter for a small child was much easier to hold together than many shelters for full grown people. "Miss Uriah says I'm a good builder, and very creative. I like having holes between my walls so I can see if a predator is coming for me while I'm trying to sleep." Overall, she seemed to be taking the criticism quite well, her tone much more curious about what she was doing wrong than angry.

Then, when Cinder started talking about houses, that gradually changed. His talk summoned forth images of all those times Yuchino had wandered away from Uriah, looking in someone's windows. "I know, houses are great. They're really good at holding in warmth, and love..." There was a sniffle. "I've seen families staying safe together..." Tiny tears ran down her cheeks, and she began to sob lightly. "Families staying warm and safe, knowing that nothing was wrong...They had each other in their arms, appreciating each other's company." As she cried, a cold mist enveloped all of you.

"Oh, goodness no!"
GIffany immediately ran out of her shack to caress the child. "It's okay! We'll find your family!"

"I hope!"
Yuchino whined. "I miss coming home from a hunt, back into my mother's arms!"

"Hey, now, cheer up. I know this is scary, but it won't be anymore if we take time to form a bond, right? You can help us."
Vaporeontwo said sweetly, his tail wagging. "This'll be a learning experience!"

"O...okay..." Yuchino choked up, wiping her eyes. Giffany picked the little gal up, petting her shoulder.

Cinder.png
Initially Cinder was glad that Yuchino took the criticism well, though guilt soon clouded his eyes as the talk about having a home made her start crying. So much for making her feel better. Biting his lip, he decided to keep his mouth shut, as whatever he said or did seemed to cause trouble for the others. He slowly hovered back to where he had set up the campfire earlier, sitting down and picking up the now cooled axe heads along with one of the thicker branches he had found earlier. Now he could start doing one of the things he did best. It didn't take too long for the rods to heat up enough to melt the parts of the stone where the two halves of the axe head would meet, putting the two halves together before using one rod to melt a hole into the back of the axe head. Now with one of the hardest parts of making an axe done, he set the axe head down and enjoyed the warmth the fire had to offer once more. The pain in his leg seemed to die down and was becoming less noticeable, though he'd still have to be careful not to over exert himself. The quaint sounds of the flames flickering was interrupted by a loud growling noise. Hunger was beginning to set in, probably since he hadn't eaten since the hours leading up to his slumber with the dream. He sighed and hovered back up, floating into the woods and grabbing one of the deceased wolves by its legs and neck; dragging it back to the beach.

After a half an hour of prying out the fangs of the wolf and skinning the fur off of it, he began using the teeth to cut and tear one of the legs off of the wolf. The rods helped cook it thoroughly, but the flames smoked the meat to where it actually had some flavor. He wasn't too unfamiliar with eating the meat off of wolves, as he hated killing animals and not putting their meat to use; though he usually didn't do much with the head or torso aside from turning it to ashes and giving back to the land. Before too long he had eaten a pretty large portion of the upper leg from the wolf, feeling stuffed as he set it on top of the raw wolf corpse.
"Whew... It's been awhile since I last had wolf meat. At least I can put it to some good use, though I doubt I'll be able to eat it all alone..." He mumbled to himself silently before laying down onto the sand, debating on whether or not to let the others know meat is on the menu. On one hand it meant that they didn't need to look for food for a few days if everyone ate, though it also meant that any leftover meat would be wasted if not everyone wanted to eat wolf... And some of the others don't even need to eat. Sighing, he sat back up and looked at the fur, not sure exactly what to do with it since he usually had someone else tan it into it's more useful form. Tanning wolf fur was not his specialty, so he either had to hope someone else knew or he had to learn to do it himself.

G-Man kept walking down the beach paying attention to every single detail of the beach "Is...anyone here" He said somewhat stuttery and without real pitch, he talks like this no matter what. G-Man would keep walking until he spotted the shelter and Cinder "Hello there Mr. Radcliff, this is...an...impressive shelter you and your...crew...have built" he said looking at Cinder.

Yuchino's eyes were wide and colorful throughout the production of the axes. "You're able to craft your own tools! Cool!" She sprawled on her side, letting her body be caressed by the fire with delight glazing her eyes. Much of her journeys had been unbearably cold and damp, with Uriah's pelt often being the only source of relief. "I like this island. It's very warm and safe, don't you think? Better than the cities filled with grown-ups." Her wide eyes hardened a little. "I don't like talking to grown-ups." Unfortunately, it seemed that Uriah could only find grown-ups to help them. For all she knew, these grown-ups were just going to milk her power for all it was worth instead of taking down...Guuurrrroooowwwll. Her thought train was thrown off by an earthquake from the depths of her stomach, which was beginning to run on empty. "I need to go fish again..." The tiny child plodded off into the sea, where she got down on all fours and held her mouth open. Once in a while, she would strike at the water with her curved fingers.

"Hey, kiddo!" Once he realized what she was up to, Vaporeontwo galloped into the sea after her. "Let me show you how aquatic hunting is really done." In contrast to Yuchino's standing still and striking, the Bubble Jet Pokemon actively chased fish, his body as straight as an arrow.

By the time the two fishers had returned, Cinder had caught a wolf. "Oooooh!" Yuchino ran up to the dead lupine. "Wow, you can kill wolves! Only Miss Uriah could do that before!"

"Hasn't she taught you anything about wolf killing?"
Vaporeontwo inquired, his fins folding backwards.

"I knew how to kill wolves since before I knew Miss Uriah!"
Yuchino answered proudly. "They might be bigger and meaner than me, but I'll be able to take down a wolf on my own someday!"

Meanwhile, Giffany would greet G-Man with a spirited wave. "Hello! Have you met Uriah yet?"

II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II stonecoldlife stonecoldlife

Cinder.png
Cinder looked at Yuchino light up at the axe head and dead wolf, a little surprised that she followed him on the few minute walk away from the shacks. He had hoped to distance himself to avoid causing more unintentional trouble, but it at least showed that she wanted to talk to him. He smiled slightly as he put down the wolf leg onto his lap, grabbing the axe head and holding it.
"I grew up mostly on my own after the age of ten, so I had to learn how to make tools and hunt wolves at an early age. The only times I wasn't alone was when the local farmer dropped by to drop off some excess food, so I had a lot of time to kill outside of chores and training..." He paused as he set the axe head down beside him, the stone still glowing red with heat as he picked up the wolf leg again. "I can't say I hated cities or adults back then, as the Avian Empire is one of the more calm places to live in my world. I recall visiting the city on days I had nothing to do, though one particular day I remember vividly was during a festival. It wasn't as big or grand as some of the other festivals I remember, but during it there was a competition for the best wooden furniture; where everyone partaking in it had to make furniture from wooden logs within the span of the day. It's what sparked my love for woodworking. That said, I can't say I didn't have bad memories of adults as well. Being that I had to pay for new clothes, food, and other necessities every so often, some of the adults took advantage of me being a child fairly often. Some made me sell the furniture I made and hides I hunted for lower prices, and others made me pay more for older food they claimed was fresh. It became less common as I got older, but it left a bad impression and made me less trusting of others." He finished before taking another bite into the cooked meat of the wolf's leg, then setting it down again on his lap before laying down and looking up to the stars.

"This island is nice... But I can't say it compares to the Avian Empire. The forests I lived were filled with fireflies in the summer, the stars were almost never obstructed due to the islands height above the ground. And come winter the pristine landscape is blanketed by a thick layer of snow, so fluffy and pure that all of the children within every town and city had a couple of days off to enjoy the snow before they had to go to school or work again... Still, it is pretty quaint here, so I can't start complaining quite yet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back