• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Multiverse Union: Kitsune's Island

De'ren's serpentine form did him incredibly well in the water and he found catching a fish to be no harder than it had been back in the flood forests, the Baeniil swung his powerful tail to propel himself back to the surface, he hadn't gone too far and now he carried what appeared to be a tuna in his jaws, he noticed one of the non-humanish creatures from earlier there on the shore calling out to him. De'ren paddled with his tail back to shore so that he could deposit his catch and answer. He took the fish from his jaws and threw it onto the sand, not thinking anyone would care if the fish was sandy as Baeniil were not picky about that sort of thing. "This one can catch many fish, it is what he did for a long time where he came from, but help would be nice if you were willing" De'ren said to Xenophon. The serpent's eyes scanned the shacks as if he'd failed to notice them as he'd gone straight into the water. "Someone else is here"? De'ren guessed, that was when De'ren's skin began to crawl, the feeling he got when there were predators around, stalking. "Nearby, something watches" De'ren warned. "Bad feeling". The Baeniil slithered backwards a bit, he felt more confident escaping an attacker in the sea then he did by land.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz @Shoregang

ー Spike Spiegel ー
05VduLb.jpg
Spike's gaze settled upon the flower, chirping out an inquisitive hum as she placed it there. A genuinely blue rose; something that does not exist... It couldn't be real. Rather, it was something that should not have been in existence nor real. Yet it now rested in the palm of his hand, having been transferred there from Alisa's own. The thorns along its dull green stem were already removed, and so the former remained unharmed. The words that once danced on his tongue dispersed, causing a silence to form between them. Yet, Alisa spoke in his stead, having begun to answer the question he proposed. Her explanation was one that was believable. It certainly explained a lot of things, and relieved him of the worries that had been whirling about his head prior. And with that, the weight that had come to laden his shoulders suddenly became relieved.

"I see.." He responded simply, his curiosity having shifted more to the rose in his hand. It was a curiosity that would quickly be satiated however, once the other pressed it. As he has suspected, the rose wasn't real. It was mechanical, as proven by how its stem retracted itself into the rose's base; the sepal following suit. Even the petals would retract, as if being absorbed into a gravitationally collapsed vacuum. It would do so until becoming naught but a small clip, its purpose soon explained. Fingers would slowly but surely curl to envelope said clip until it was hidden from sight. Eyes raised from the small object to exchange contact with Alisa's own. "Thanks," Spike would say, hand moving to attach the clip not to the black tie he adorned, but to the area between the pale blue clasps that kept the suit jacket closed; just beneath the similarly colored flap of [the] asymmetrical lapel's end.

Gaze would remain at the new clip for a moment, only to raise and observe Vaporeontwo, who was becoming increasingly adept at launching the spears. Alisa, too, joined in, and was noticeably masterful. As if impressed, Spike emitted a whistle through briefly puckered lips as if to express that he was impressed by her skills in a way that words could not. "Might as well give it a shot myself." He said through a perhaps dubious chuckle, placing the cigarette between his lips once again, using them as a temporary holder. With that, he grabbed one of the javelins' shafts, one hand resting a bit higher than the other. "Never used one of these before.." Spike mumbled to himself, curiously looking again to Alisa, whose hand was moving rapidly in a blur. "What the hell is she doing?" Spike asked himself silently, not having observed her for a moment of time.

He watched with a perplexed expression, although didn't bother to question the peculiar girl, instead turning again to the just as peculiar target: carved in the shape of a beast's head. Keen eyesight would assist him in positioning his arm according to the prediction in the trajectory at which [the] javelin would soar. He allowed his arm to still—completely steady itself—before shoulder would push itself backwards. Only when the shoulder thrust forward would Spike release the javelin, watching its spearhead split through the air, and then through the wood of the target. Ten centimetres from the bullseye's center. Noting the amiss distance between the bullseye and landed javelin, which happened to land alongside Alisa's skillfully planted spear, Spike sucked his teeth. "Show off," He half-joked with a smirk.

Spike would then retrieve another javelin from the barrel, repeating the same process as before: carefully aiming, steadying, and then launching. Four centimetres from the bullseye this time. "Third time's the charm, right?" He would dryly chuckle out, grabbing another javelin. This time, it landed on the bullseye—made concave by a certain android—though, when it did land Spike's lips would split into a simper. "There we go." He seemed satisfied. "Can't really say I prefer these to my guns or ship, though." He admitted with another bitter chuckle. "Guess I took piloting that old ship for granted." Gaze flickered to Vaporeontwo, who was seemingly satisfied as well: he had a reason to be. Smart and skillful for a little critter. "At least he's more useful than Ein. He only gets in the way, that stupid dog." Although such insults were silently made, Spike—for some reason—found himself missing even the irritation he always felt from his crew mates on the Bebop.

Immediately dismissing such sentimental thoughts, eyes slipped shut as he pinned the cigarette between the middlemost joint at his fingers again, plucking it from his lips and allowing smoke to exit one last time for now. Upon doing so, Spike would flick it onto the ground, smothering out its end with the sole of his shoes.

"Guess there's nothing else to do for now." He surmised silently, continuing to practice his spear-throwing technique, slowly but surely getting more and more adroit at it.

Artificial Angel Artificial Angel , @MountainGang

Laura followed the young man who suggested setting up a camp back to where he had set up and immediately noted he had acquired a good amount of firewood and set up a nicely made campfire. She settled down next to him as he began to draw out his plan, explaining all the while. "Firewood and bedding are indeed the most pressing matters, however, we'll need to find something to help start the fire as well. A campfire is useless unless you can find a way to light it." She then began to look for driftwood, any branches or sticks that had fallen from the nearby Jungle, and any rocks that resembled flint and any spare metal that may be steel or some sort of rope thick enough to be used to start the fire with friction (or at the bare minimum some variety of plant that one could use to make rope). As she did so she finally noticed Cinder's limp, "It may be best for you to rest. If you don't you risk worsening your injuries and if that happens you won't be able to assist with searching tomorrow when we'll likely need to travel further inland to find rocks."

II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II

Cinder.png
"Oh, I've got fire covered." Cinder swiftly responded to Laura as he grabbed one of the sticks from the pile, reaching underneath of his trench coat for one of his tungsten rods. In a matter of seconds after holding the stick close to the rod it combusted into fire, demonstrating his abilities. "Long story short: I'm a master at creating fire with magic, and these rods give off heat based on emotion and based on command; to the degree that melting stone is easy if done right. I'm also immune to being burnt or harmed by fire or other forms of heat, so I can hold or touch lava or molten metal without any harm coming to my body... That said, being incombustible doesn't mean I don't need breathable air, so that little loop hole can still kill me if I'm not careful." He further elaborated before putting the rod neatly back into his trench coat, covering the stick in sand to smother the fire before tossing the charred remnants to the water. He slowly got up and checked on his shoulder, flinching a bit as the pain surged through his shoulder before dying down again. It'd probably take a few days for the strain to fully dissipate, although it was in the arm he used less often; meaning he wouldn't be as limited with woodworking once the stone axe-head was finished. His leg however was a different story, as the bruise was massive enough to be a major health risk if a cut occurred anywhere on that area. Blood loss was not a pretty way to go. In addition to that, there might be some internal bleeding as well, so the longer it went unchecked the more risky it could become. There's also the risk of getting a blood infection, which would likely be a death sentence should the infection be large enough; so all of the risks were more than enough reason to lean towards caution. Probably one of the others in the group were more medically adept than he was, but for the time being he'd have to wait. "I should be fine for the moment, though I am concerned the bruise could develop into something more dire. Perhaps after we're finished gathering sticks, you could ask around and see if anyone's adept at medical treatment... Last thing I need is to bleed out internally. I heard it can be a pretty brutal way to go."

"Eep!"

As soon as Cinder lit his fire, there was a meager squeak coming from the bushes, followed by gentle, but hasty rustling.

Some little shape could be seen slinking around the shubbery, its bright gaze unfaltering from the bunch on the shore.

Cinder.png
Cinder's eyes darted to where he thought he heard a squeak, his intense hazel eyes giving off an intense gaze as he looked around closely at his surroundings; spotting something hiding in the fauna of the island. Without hesitation he chucked one of his rods into the bush and watched the leaves dry out, forcing whatever was hiding in the bush to come out as there was now a higher chance of it bursting into flames.
"Show yourself, lest you invoke my flames! I don't appreciate being watched in secret, so unless you want to be turned into a pile of smoldering ash I suggest you reveal yourself." Cinder asserted himself as his usual cool-headed nature was replaced by an irritated expression, the other rods from under his coat flying out from underneath and orbiting around him. Despite being shocked that his powers were more active than they were earlier, he knew it was likely because his anger spiked or because instinct kicked in; the rods starting to glow orange with heat. He grabbed one of the rods orbiting him and slowly approached the bush, ready to fight in case it was an predator or territorial animal. It almost reminded him of living in the forests of the Avian Empire... But this wasn't his home, it was a strange new place where he didn't have any clue how to get back to his cabin; and where he might have to fight for his life.

The olive eyes widened, making some strange squeaking sounds. Then the silhouette they were attached to dropped down from the tree, further upsetting the bushes as it came closer...

Cinder might, or might not, feel a bit silly when what comes out is the most innocent little girl this side of your typical Christmas special.

unknown.png

She crawls towards you all, murmuring unintelligible things. Despite living on this island for who knows how long, her hair is fairly clean, albeit very, VERY tangled. She kept her distance from Cinder, but circled him carefully. Unbeknownst to Cinder, she was absorbing the red aura that he emitted, growing slightly bulkier as she took more and more of it in. Her eyes alone have a lot to say, but her mouth doesn't open.

II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II @Shore

Annotation 2019-11-08 215249.png
EnchantingUncommonHatchetfish-size_restricted.gif

A blink and suddenly Schrödinger was there in an area where nobody was looking at. The Spacetime oddity glanced over Spike's shoulder at the flower and watched him throw his spear. First at the flower and next at his spear shot which was very impressive. The weird and strangely androgynous cat boy spoke in a thick german accent. Their uniform was familiar to some and he was armed with a small pistol on his side as well as a holstered dagger. The cat ears that adorned his head and slight rolling of the letter 'r' in his speech denounced some form of feline prowess. Schrodinger acted in a cartoonish manner bordering on being almost childish.

"Not a bad shot. Not zhat I can do any better than you zhough since my physical strength isn't as great as my compatriots. I guess you must be zhe people zhat I am stuck here with. I saw a couple other groups matching your descriptions. The 'fish out of water' look really gives it away, no?"

The longer the German cat boy spoke the more German he sounded. The words flew out of is mouth in a unanimous stream with a flamboyant overtone and a sinister underbelly. Something about him was definitely off. Schrodinger stood in place looking over the people he had just startled, sizing them all up, like it's lunch.

"Vwe might as vell get introductions undervay. I'm Wvarrant Officer Schrodinger"

nocchi nocchi @peoplenearby​

06375609-5FF4-4C4A-9719-5380ABF8AE17.png
Luigi
Everything seemed to be fine, he was watching the others practice their spear throws, until hearing something suddenly near him. Now he may be brave when facing a enemy in battle, but being caught off guard or being surprised would mean instant fear with him and he suddenly got scared, and his brain thought that in order to solve this problem, he needed to run. So he started running in the opposite direction while screaming “MAAAMAAAAAAAA MIAAAAAAA” as he ran in the direction of the obstacles. Instead of running around it or at least performing something here, he instead ran on the obstacles like they were floors, running up the sides of some of them before running away into the deep jungle after finishing leaving the training grounds. After running a bit into the jungle, he got tired so he stopped as his brain got out of fear mode, before he noticed the situation he is now in, now forgetting his way back due to his moment of fear. The only thing he said was “Uh oh..........”.
@Mountaingang
2006E0EB-6169-4263-B752-FEC73F03A89E.jpeg
Zhanhu
After following Giffany with his hands trapped in her grasped for a bit after the footprints, them seem to end at one point. He then sigh and said “I think we may have lost our person..... maybe we can try again tomorrow, after all, it’s getting late so we must hurry back unless it becomes too dark out here.” as he said to Giffany, waiting for her response.
P PopcornPie @ForestGang

Cinder.png
Cinder's eyes narrowed as he kept his guard up in front of the now present girl, lightly brushing his fingers against the rods orbiting him with his spare hand; disguising his intentions as his body slowly relaxed. For the moment she didn't have the intent of attacking, although he couldn't be too sure if that was truly the case. So many questions ran through his mind and whether or not she was a threat. An illusion maybe? Demon? Human? None of them seemed to immediate jump out at him, and yet his eyes sensed a form of magic he was unfamiliar with... Something familiar. The heat in his rods around him slowly died down just in case the girl was another survivor like they were, though they still posed a threat even if they didn't immediately signal it. The rod from the bushes came flying back to him like an arrow flung from a bow-string, orbiting around him like the others. He now had ten of the twelve in his possession again, though the other two were still melting the stone for the axe heads. He kept his eyes glued on her as she paced around him, almost as if she were an animal stalking her prey. The thought that should have ran through his head finally did, gesturing to Laura to move away. His rods slowly started to change positions as they rapidly began to heat up, so much so that the air around them was physically distorting. Melting even. A red-orange glow began to flicker around the rods, with the rods waving around the air gently like the tails of a fox; with the glow eventually extending as far as it would go. His eyes went from a innocent hazel to a vicious red, as it became clear what creature he was impersonating... The Kitsune.
"I'm not sure if you can understand me, but you might want to hear this little girl." Cinder said as he held the hand containing one of his rods up above him, with the superheated tungsten rod shooting out of his hand into the sky; leaving a trail of smoke behind it as it flew higher and higher. "I am Cinder Radcliff, though some have called me 'The Kitsune of the North'... You may have peaceful intentions, but I don't quite know that yet. If you can speak, do it now, before the others come running to see what launched into the sky."

Alisa Bosconovitch
Untitled design (2).png
⏤⏤⏤⏤ + + ⏤⏤⏤⏤
Detecting a sudden rise in temperature nearby...

As Alisa was taking a look at the flowers near her, she widened her eyes. Her scanners were detecting a sudden rise in heat, with some kind of pole that was glowing red. If that pole were to fly anywhere near them, it could pose a danger towards one of their lives. Deploying her back and feet thrusters, she flew to where the rise in the heat was. She flew high in the air and above the trees, allowing her to scan some portions of the forest. The map was barely complete, but it was around ten-percent finished. Their objective of getting a good scan of the island can wait for a little, Alisa had to defuse this situation for now.

Arriving at the beach, she spotted the little girl and a man from earlier. She picked up on his name and his title, taking note of it. Alisa landed between them, kicking a large sand cloud. She retracted her thrusters back inside her, standing in front of the little girl and giving Cinder a good-look. Her stance changed from ready-to-battle into a calm but wary position. "Mister Radcliff," the girl said in a stern voice while making sure that the girl was alright. "If you have an intent to harm this child, I'm afraid I will have to stop you. Still, I hope that you won't repeat this." Alisa turned her back around and crouched near the girl, trying to calm her down if she was spooked. "I'm sorry you had to see that, what's your name?" She gave her a friendly smile, waiting for her response.

II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II P PopcornPie @AnybodyNearby​

ー Spike Spiegel ー

05VduLb.jpg
In the corner of Spike's eye suddenly appeared a figure; an unfamiliar one with androgynous characteristics that had a slight flair of boyishness. He had a jovial air about him, with a complimentary impish look having settled upon his features. More noticeably, atop his head were there ears which greatly bore resemblance a feline's. If this boy had been there before, Spike hadn't seen him. In fact, he was certain that the other had not been there. With that being the case, where had he come from? "I was keeping a look out on our surroundings to make sure there was nothing unusual," Spike told himself amidst his own thoughts. "If someone had been there, I would have seen them.." He did not doubt his keen vision, for it had never failed him. Yet now, the paranoia that floated at the depths of his mind began to question his own observance. Lips pressed together just slightly with uncertainty, although he was given no more time to propose any hypotheses, for the boy began to speak.

His voice was in range of a countertenor that buzzed from his throat, heavily accented words dripping from his tongue and making their way to Spike's cochlea. On occasion, the boy would trill his consonants as if speaking with a cat's purr; furthermore, he spoke through a smile that bore sharp canine teeth. Using that droning sound would compliments escape him, still maintaining the thick German accent. "Thanks," Spike would initially respond to the praise, although later grimaced at the almost hindmost comment that the boy, Shrödinger, apparently, would make. With haste would he force his lips into a smirk—albeit, a wry one—shedding the time of day upon the remark made. "Cats love their fish, don't they?" He asks rhetorically, cocking a single brow whilst speaking. Eyes find themselves looking at the cat's ears which sat slightly outside the crown of Schrödinger's head. "I never liked cats," Spike remarked voicelessly. "Hate them, actually."

Spike would look the former up and down, noting his attire. Dull, the only pop of color being a scarlet band with a white ring across its center, one that bore a geometrical crest, or perhaps an emblem. Save for the animalistic characteristics he bore, there wasn't exactly anything off about his outer appearance. He doesn't elaborate on his last comment any further aloud, although notes amidst swarming thoughts: "Fish out of water.. If he meant that literally, then he must have been by the shore where we were before. Did he follow us then? Exactly how long had he been there?" In a manner perhaps contradictory of his thoughts' nature, Spike would only respond with an introduction of his own in return: "Spike Spiegel." He'd then part his lips as if to speak again, although teeth collapse as they begin to grind; a response to the sudden surrounding pressure. Alisa, apparently, had taken flight.

Most of the shock resided in now agape lips, for his eyes were only minimally wider as they followed her movement, her frame quickly disappearing into the distance. "Another woman that likes to take off with no explanation.. Just my luck." He mutters aloud through a grunt, eyes now attenuated into slants with disapproval. Recalling a certain woman on the Bebop with the same habit, Spike began to rub at his temples as though the mere thought of her had brought stress, eyes even having fluttered shut.

After a few short seconds, the hand swings down to his side, and eyelids would part to reveal the copper irises once more: they rest upon Schrödinger.

"Listen, kid, you can't just watch or sneak up on people like that," Spike notes aloud, masking dubiety with a mildly inconvenienced but still indifferent demeanor. "You might end up freaking some people out.." A pause commences, in which one brow furrows whilst the other raises. "Wait, Warrant Officer?" He acknowledges the former title Schrödinger had added behind his name. A stunned expression would surface onto Spike's features. "Exactly how old are you? You look a bit too young to be a Warrant Officer.." He notes through a dry chuckle, exchanging eye contact with the formerly mentioned.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Cinder.png
"I'd suggest stepping back a bit, as I'm sensing some form of magic coming from said child." Cinder warned in a low tone before summoning the rod back down, now knowing there was someone else who could more easily relay a message should something go wrong. In a blistering fast speed, the rod that he sent into the sky began coming back down like a rocket; plunging into the waters of the ocean before slowing down and hovering back to him like a boomerang. The splash the rod had created was massive, though not enough to do much outside of causing the waves to come a few feet further inland; demonstrating the control and power he possessed. "Not sure about you or the others, but I never saw a child wake up with us on the beach; nor in any of the groups before everyone split up. That indicates one of three options, and two of those warrant precaution. Especially since I didn't hear them say anything coherent or remotely understandable before you got here, just breathing and nonsensible noises. That's enough for me to warrant using my rods for defense." Cinder finished before his rods began to cool down again, with the kitsune tails slowly flickering away like a dying fire.

9405E007-F43D-4A30-BB80-DB8B9E671125.jpeg
The Slayer
Nothing, that was currently going through his head when sleeping, having no needs for dreams or nightmares, only sleep to prepare him for the hellish world he will wake back up to in the Hamlet, but instead, he had a strange dream, a dream that appeared out of nowhere with a mist like being talking to him, telling him that he would be sent somewhere along with others and they needed to work together in order to survive. While anyone else may have brush that off, he actually began to mentally prepare himself for what would happen next. The next thing he noticed was that he no longer sleeping on the small bed in the inn, instead feeling the dirt by using his mental link to his Eldritch armor, somehow noticing the trees and how they look, healthy and green, not dead or sickly. He then slowly gotten up as he looked around, apparently in some sort of Jungle Biome, before hearing something much further out, so he began walking there, only to be met with a strange sight, a man in some sort of coat, a girl with weirdly colored hair (pink to be exact), and what seems to be a small girl who seems to be the center of the conversation. He stayed back, not caring he is able to be seen while staying at the open, waiting for them to notice the armored man watching them.
@AnybodyNearby

It seemed that everyone was content to just entertain themselves with the target practice, which was relatively okay with Vaporeontwo, who desperately needed to improve his accuracy. "When everyone's done here, we can keep moving." He decided, wiggling his spear out of the target. "I can't help but wonder if we're looking at the beast who rules this island, the one we saw in our dreams." Then again, to him, the creature looked like a strangely large Ninetales, but this target looked more like a Skarmory.

Suddenly, Luigi began to freak out about some new figure behind them. On instinct, the Bubble Jet Pokémon leaped around, trying for a Water Gun, only to produce nothing more than a couple drops of water. "Urgh, right, no powers." He muttered. "Hey, you, look what you did! You scared Luigi away!" His nose wrinkled. "If you're going to pal around with us, then you're going to have to cut the antics. Anyway, I'm Vaporeontwo."

"Well, if we end up out here past dark, I think I can still make my hair glow..." When Giffany tensed up and concentrated deeply, her hair pulsed once, then twice...and then it started to glow! "Yay! I still have this power!" She chirped. "And it looks like whoever cast that big flame has some power left, too!" She pointed to the strange pillar of flame that jumped high above the trees. "Oh, boy, someone got a signal fire going! I hope it works!"

Suddenly, a big, black shape whisked past them, creating a moderate breeze that plucked leaves off the trees. "Wow, what was that? Was that the fox? Oh, no, look, it is!" She pointed down at the fresh footprints the creature left, which looked exactly like the old ones Giffany and Zhanhu had found!

Meanwhile, Cinder got very little reply from the tiny girl, who just kept staring at him. It was hard to tell whether or not those eyes were friendly, and her body language was far from relaxed. She hopped away when his rod fell back to the sand, but still returned to him and Alisa. When she scuttled back, she had a stick in her hands, which she used to write the letter "Y". She only made half a "U" however, before...

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

...A sky blue kitsune came rampaging out of the jungle, staring straight ahead with her teeth bared and her claws out. She had violet spots on her head and back, which were glowing as brightly as her wide red eyes. She skidded between Cinder, Alisa, and the child, spreading her nine elegant, navy-and-violet-tipped tails wide to conceal the latter. "I should have known!" She snapped, clawing at the sand. "You don't wish to use your powers to help us! You merely want to harm Yuchino! How dare you threaten this child's life, in my domain nonetheless!" When her tails pointed forward, they emitted orbs of violet magic.

Uh oh.

II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 nocchi nocchi Artificial Angel Artificial Angel 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B RedLight RedLight

Cinder.png
Cinder had saw the girl could write and began to relax, only to feel his body tense up once more once the Kitsune between them and the girl appeared. Unlike himself, a true kitsune now stood in their presence, and with the orbs of magic forming on it's tails his rods came began to heat back up. He jumped backwards before he tried using Roaring Jets once again, this time on full throttle when his emotions were more influential. Within a split second he flew backward faster than a commercial aircraft, the air around him rapidly blowing alongside the beach as he flew high into the sky; splitting up his rods into 3 groups of 4 as the two melting the stone for the axe head finally finished doing their tasks. Four hovered around his legs and the other groups of four hovered around his hands, somewhat giving the impression of a phoenix as he stood ready to defend himself. It meant that he couldn't communicate with the kitsune unless he got closer, though he didn't want to get close regardless as it meant he was more likely to get hit by the magic orbs it had summoned. If a fight was inevitable, he was going to have a limited amount of time to defeat the Kitsune, as his powers directly fed off of his stamina until he passed out; which would be bad if he didn't make his intentions clear before then. At least now he knew the girl wasn't nearly as much of a threat. For the moment he decided it be best to stay on the defensive, since it meant that he'd have a better chance at prolonging the fight and maybe getting the Kitsune to try talking it out with him.
Crap... Wasn't expecting that to happen, though I guess I should have. Cinder thought as he kept his eyes on the Kitsune, though he didn't know what would happen to Alisa and Laura. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to back away without them. The one can fly, though I have my doubts the other can too, so maybe... He sighed under his breath and decided it be best if he warned the others, flying down closer to the forests and looking for the other groups; spotting what looked like a training ground and flying down more slowly.

661959A9-A4F9-4FF4-A4E3-D267E7AA09CA.jpeg
The Slayer
Everything seems to be going wrong when he was waiting and watching, as he saw the child left for a bit before coming back with a stick, using it to draw on the floor, before a strange fox like creature colored sky blue with nine tails, who seen to get between the three people and the child, creating some sort of balls of energy. While he cannot hear what they were say from here, he knew things have gotten worse, especially when the male in the coat began to fly away, probably for more help or out of fear. He knew that they may need help defeating this creature, so he ran forward towards the situation, getting between the fox like creature and the other two females as he faced the nine-tailed fox. While he may not have his gun on him, he still has his armor which could still function. He then raised his right arm as it seem to grow more flesh, forming itself into a blade with teeth like edges on it.36B05AF2-31C0-4B11-8F56-90012D1D612D.jpeg
He then mentally prepared himself for combat, being ready to protect these people for he was always trained to do so. Then he started the blade on his right arm, moving in a clockwise motion as the blade sides became faster, essentially being a much more dangerous weapon. He waited for his opponent to make the first move, not trying to fight unless provoked.
@Peoplenearby
ADD35E94-BD55-4C71-B8E1-D01CEDB163DE.jpeg
Zhanhu
He began connecting some dots in his head, mostly about the ‘signal fire’ and the fast thing that went past him, before noticing something as his face was wide with shock. He then turned to face Giffany and said “The others might be in trouble.... we have no time to talk about this... we need to run right now.” as he started running in the direction of the smoke, not leaving any room for Giffany to even respond to what he had said. But since he was not being dragged around by someone, he is able to go his full speed and along the fact he does not have his blade, it helped him go faster, at speeds of 25 mph, running full steam ahead towards the situation but would take much longer for him to reach there.
P PopcornPie @ForestGang

"Well?" The vulpine spat between her teeth. Her tails wagged and swished like trees in a windstorm. Every breath was heavy, and drawn out. "May I have an explanation?"

Instead, Cinder seemed ready to fight, displaying his power over fire and molten metal. "You would rather dig your own grave?" She craned her neck. "You realize that I may leave you to rot in it, and wipe your loved ones' memories of you." Her threat seemed to make Cinder want to flee, and he took to the sky. "Good choice." She mused, turning towards Yuchino.

Shortly after Cinder flew away, however, someone in armor came to challenge her. "Ah, yes, The Slayer. You are awake." She remarked briskly, her eyes still hardened.

"Yikes!"

Giffany's distant shout made the nine-tailed fox move her gaze off The Slayer.

"A kitsune!" Giffany continued with a gasp. "I've never seen one in person, but Ford has researched them! Be careful, Alisa! They can manipulate fire!"

Vaporeontwo also spotted the flying flame. "What do you suppose that was, you guys?" He asked softly, stepping forward to meet Cinder. "Hey, there. Didn't you go help out at the shore? Did something go wrong?"

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II

Cinder.png
It didn't take long for Cinder to reach the ground, hovering to a stop in front of Vaporeon.
"Very... I noticed a little girl stalking us from the bushes, and after a bit of a confrontation..." He paused as he took a quick breath. "The Kitsune I saw in the dream appeared on the beach, and it seems that it's not too happy I was being cautious. I don't know how a powerful being can come to a misunderstanding, but it happened and I flew away before it tried turning me into charred meat." He finished before hovering back into the air. "Hurry to the beach for now, I'll fly around the island and see if there's anything else that could pose a threat." Cinder finished before flying back up in the air with great speed, flying over the forests on the island. Other than some precariously steep cliffs on one of the mountains and a tar pit with some bones littered in it, he didn't see any obvious dangers; though it didn't mean there weren't any. One thing he did find was a nice little part of the forest with an almost leveled ground and a stream flowing nearby as well, almost reminding him of home back in the Avian Empire. As he approached the ground he also saw that there were plenty of bushes with bushes as well, meaning food wouldn't be as big of an issue if they weren't poisonous; more so if they grew year round. As he landed he looked around the immediate area as well, finding that the stream from before lead down to a relatively large pond. Big enough to at least provide a stable water supply should the stream provide ample amounts of water. He was convinced. He grabbed one of his rods that was helping him fly and put it in a relatively clear area, sticking it into the ground to use as an indicator later; or rather like a bottle rocket like flare. As he flew back into the air he gauged how far from the beach it was, and it unfortunately was quite a lengthy travel. Too far for either of the groups to have found before sunset. It'd probably take a day and a half of walking to reach there, so he'd have to fly back and forth if he wanted to utilize the area effectively. And then he walked over to one of the trees, sitting down and relaxing his mind and body.

Last edited:
"You saw the animal we dreamed about?!" Vaporeontwo's fins shot up. "Well, don't keep us standing here! Come on, gang!" In a flash of blue and navy stripes, the Pokémon was Pokégone.

"I knew I should have stayed by the water!" He scolded himself. "I may not have my powers, but I'm still resistant to Fire attacks!...Woah, is that her?"

That Ninetales was unlike any Pokémon he'd ever seen before. Normally, a Ninetales's fur had the same color and sheen as summer sunrays. And it was usually a plain coat, too. His target looked like a film negative of a Ninetales, the golden fur swapped out for deep blue. The dark blue and violet markings along her back were equally strange. And beautiful. But Vaporeontwo was not here to admire her lustrous fur. Instead, he charged up a Take Down-Only to feel his entire body coming to a screeching halt.

"Good try, Vaporeontwo." The kitsune said, as she kept him suspended in the air with her magic.

Alisa Bosconovitch
Untitled design (2).png
⋞ 〈 〉 ⋟

Danger!
Aggression detected.
Turn on
Defense Mode?
Yes / No

"Wait!"

The girl shouted out to the kitsune as she flew and bumped on to a palm tree, breaking it in half. Her thrusters became slightly damaged, but with time, they'll eventually repair themselves. What Alisa was worried about was how much damage everyone could get fighting her. She wasn't too worried about getting burnt, her body is quite resistant to intense heat and magma after fighting several times in locations that were way too hot for an average human to handle. She could try to talk her out of it, maybe she was just agitated and needs some cooling down?

Alisa stood up and ran towards her, stopping a good distance between the main group and the aggravated kitsune. "Please," the android pleaded to the kitsune while making sure that she wasn't harmed. "Miss, excuse us. I am sure they don't mean to hurt her. It was a big misunderstanding on Cinder's behalf, but I am willing to take the punishment for his actions. Just don't hurt the others." Alisa lowered her guard and opened her arms, preparing to see what the kitsune will do. Following her act of forgiveness, she knelt down and detached her head, putting it in front of her while keeping her eyes locked with the kitsune. Alisa was putting herself in a dangerous position. Since she detached her head, her access to specific commands for her body was reduced. She couldn't shoot rockets nor deploy chainsaws out of her arms, striking two out of her defenses against the kitsune. However, she can still use her thrusters as they are not disabled. Actually, Alisa can control her body without needing to attach herself.

As risky as her move was, Alisa didn't budge with all of her scanners warning her. Even with Giffany's warning of fire, the android was willing to take it. Her system was designed to protect the lives of others before hers, even if it meant killing her in the process. While her head was getting detached from her body, she sent a signal to Spike. His tie clip should ring out and light up a pale hue of red.

P PopcornPie II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II nocchi nocchi @ShoreFight​

"The name's Elt. Just Elt will do," he introduced.

That was when the strange fox appeared.

"A Kyubii! Is that an Inari, or a Youko? Yes, that does matter."

He slowly approaches the kitsune, preparing to touch her face as if to tame a monster.

"I'm unarmed. The Sahuagin- errr, Vaporeon has done nothing but defend himself, and you're just protecting what's dear to you. You're not a dangerous woman, and we're not dangerous people."

Elt remembers something hidden in the depths of his memory. It too, involves a meeting with a Kyubii no Kitsune in a scenario where her compassion and her nature as a monster conflicted and melded, but ultimately the former took dominance, all while the latter was but a stringed puppet, an outlet.

"In a way... you kind of remind me of a woman who fell in love with me..." Elt utters under his breath, these soft words directed towards the fox.

P PopcornPie II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II nocchi nocchi Artificial Angel Artificial Angel @ShoreFight​

BC9B7C6E-F8E5-445E-B466-79E62885F9F3.jpeg
The Slayer
Things seem to be getting worse and worse each minute he spent here...... first was addition of a blue dog-like creature that tried to charge the creature which was named ‘Kitsune’ by someone further away. only to be raised into the air by some sort of magic it used. Next was the ‘idiotic’ actions of the other two people, the female girl with pink approaching the creature to pay for ‘Cinder’s’ actions, probably that guy earlier who fled, and somehow took her head off, but was still alive, and next was the other new younger male who tried to approach the Kitsune like he was trying to tame it, both really brave but idiotic actions. But even then, he gained more stress to his already high amounts of stress due to him not fully recovering from his last dungeon.
+2 stress
Stress bar: 90/100
He was not sure if he can continue being here due to him might losing control of himself when he finally breaks when becoming stress enough, already feeling a slight pain in his head as his right hand turned back into his clawed hand and used it to put a hand on his helmet. But that does not mean he was still ready to fight back, as he removed his hand and got ready to fight if things go down badly.
6807d1a0-e350-4341-aa2a-bcca9b9c9d98-png.726109

Luigi
After some, Luigi finally made it out of the jungle by walking in the direction of the large column of fire in the sky. But he the only thing that was different was that there was a Coconut Crab on top of his head, wearing his hat. He then looked at the group ahead, now finally back but there seems to be something going on, as the was a multiple tail-fox like creature and his teammates trying to solve the situation in different ways, and a new person in armor who looked like he was ready to fight against the fox. But then he realize the Vapereontwo was suspended into the air by some sort of magic, and Luigi knew he needed to help. So he started sneaking towards the Vapereon as the Kitsune was distracted, getting closer and close before he became close enough and jumped into the air to drag Vapereon down to the ground, only for him to not budge even with the added weight of another person as he tried his best to get Vapereon down.
P PopcornPie @ShoreSituation

Attachments

• 6807D1A0-E350-4341-AA2A-BCCA9B9C9D98.png
    6807D1A0-E350-4341-AA2A-BCCA9B9C9D98.png
    2 MB · Views: 41
Taken aback by Alisa's generous remark, the great fox reeled her head back, her ears flicking backwards. "It has no benefit to you whether or not he lives or dies. You did not even know him before this morning." She closed her eyes, bowing respectively. "An impressive heart. Is this why you chose her, Yuchino?"

Yuchino tugged on the fox's tails, triggering the latter's response to Elt. "I am, indeed, this girl's guardian." Her once stinging voice had turned somber.

"Like Mewtwo is my guardian...?" Vaporeontwo would realize, his eyes widening until they clearly revealed their brilliant blue. "How did I not think of it? Psychic powers, this secluded location..."

"Miss?" Giffany stammered. "I don't mean to offend, but...You're a kitsune, and she's a little human girl. Wait a minute! Kitsunes can turn into humans, right? Don't be shy, Yuchino, you can show us your kitsune self! I bet your tails are as beautiful as hers!"

"We may, but Yuchino is purely human." The fox replied, moving her tails slightly to let Yuchino peer out at everyone. "As you can assume, I am not her birth mother. I have adopted her. The whereabouts of her true family remain a mystery."

The words drove through Giffany's heart like a battering ram. "Oh, gosh! What happened!?"

"Lapatido happened..." The kitsune's gaze moved down to the sand. Her lips pressed together closely, while her ears folded and her tails thumped. She concentrated so deeply that she lost her grip on her magic, releasing Vaporeontwo. The violet spots stopped glowing at once.

@Artifical Angel Crow Crow @Shore

Annotation 2019-11-08 215249.png
tenor.gif

The cat boy, you think but who really knows?, puffed out his chest a little clearly showing a little pride. His voice was still coated in his thick German accent and feline prowess.

"Sneak up on people? I'm everyvhere and novhere at zhe same time. I'm here and behind you at the same time as vell technically speaking. Zherefore I did not sneak up on you as I vas here all along. As for how old zI am. I'm vell over 90 years old. "

He spoke with pride and stood straight with his chest out and his small hands on his hip. Of course there was this weird sinister undertone to his words as before. Nothing too major but sith every rolled 'r' you have a feeling he isn't really that great of a person.

nocchi nocchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back