• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Multiverse Union: Kitsune's Island

Cinder.png
Cinder groaned and mumbled slowly as the others yells and arguments awoke him from his slumber, the tungsten rods that had come along with him falling to the ground; making a loud series of metallic noises as he slowly got up to his feet. The maroon colored trench coat gently blew in the breeze as he looked around the beach, the black markings of a Kitsune shown clearly on the back of his attire; primarily made of blacks and reds with some brown and blue mixed in as well. Before too long his attention turned to the group, though it didn't take him too much longer to see his tungsten rods laying on the ground. Not even a twitch from them, as if the ancient magic that had been engraved into them was canceled out or erased. He picked up one of them and walked over to one of the trees on the island, snapping a branch off of it and holding it up against the tungsten rod; though he was met by the branch catching fire in a matter of seconds.
"What the... How peculiar, so maybe..." He mumbled to himself as the entire stick burned away in his grasp, dropping the charred remnants onto the sand and dusting off his hands before finally turning his attention towards the others. He vaguely sensed some magic from a few of them, including the Vaporeon which made him raise an eyebrow. Though other than that they all seemed like normal, though like the others the pink haired girl caught his attention as well. He slowly made his way towards the group and put the rod in his hand underneath of his trench coat, the other rods finally drifting across the sand and floating up underneath of his trench coat.
"Perhaps I may help out as well, get a fire going before it gets too dark." Cinder suggested as he more obviously announced his presence, walking to the pink haired girl. "Water shouldn't become too problematic either if we can get something to gather it in, but for now what comes at night might be more of a concern; since we have no idea what predators may live on the island. There's also the issue that a large portion of us didn't get brought here with tools or weapons of any kind, and that most of our powers or magic are either gone or extremely weakened; so water might have to wait until the next day when we have a full day's worth of sunlight to take advantage of it."

Yellow

download.jpg

"I will join the mountain team! We need to get to the highest point here and get a lay of the land! We should also find a clean water source lest we die of thirst."

P PopcornPie

6D5A24B2-CD19-498D-9F16-8CBB7917B168.jpeg
Zhanhu
After coming to the conclusion of making teams to explore the island, he decided to say “I would agree to being a part of the team to search for the person who used that strange ‘light’ in order to change the language I spoke. And if we do not find him or her, we might be able to find either a river or at least some sort of high ground so you guys can try to find that ‘signal’ or whatever that is.”. He then went deep into thought about how everyone else’s powers seem to be weaken, so he close his eyes and tried to sense what was activated for him. To his surprise, only two seem to be working, one was his Feats but he had to gain Renown in order to be able to at least unlock the first one but his second one was Revenge, but it was not working as he intended. He sensed that his Revenge cannot work correctly, even when being in a situation that made him either Outmatched or Outnumbered by any opponent, and seems it will take a 5 minutes while in that situation in order to work, but the only part of his Revenge he can use was the Golden bar over his health which acted as a shield for him. He quickly reopened his eyes as he heard two more people approaching as he opened his eyes and saw a male in green clothing and another in some sort of coat. The man in the coat spoke first and said he can help with making the fire, and while he would have just used his sword to set campfire alit, he did not have his blade so he had to trust the stranger for now, as the other one in green began to speak.
0BF2B4A6-E093-43BE-91A5-4D94125FF77A.png
Luigi
He had woken up much later than the others due to him not noticing the different environment he was sleeping on and he did not care about the dream he had. He slowly woken up to the day, but instead of being inside his house, he was outside near a palm tree and already in his plumber clothing. He quickly jumped off the floor and looked around, before settling his eyes on a group of strange people and creature that were talking to each other. He got scared by their appearances, especially the one with the helmet and the yellow creature, so he quickly ran behind the tree and began to check his pockets, only to notice that he only had his healing power-ups and nothing else on him. He began to get scared and shocked, because he was always ready whenever he went out adventuring with his older brother and made sure to pack up the items before leaving. He quickly look from behind the tree and saw others that were not as scary, and they were all having a conversation with each other and not being aggressive to each other. So he quickly gathered enough courage and began walking towards them, but slowly so that they may see him approach. Once he gotten there he said out loud “Um..... hi..... my name is Luigi, and do you guys know how I got here.” he asked, the question being there due to him not up to date about anything recent that had happened.
P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Yahhah Yahhah Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Artificial Angel Artificial Angel nocchi nocchi

De'ren stood silent as deliberations were made by the other creatures around. They wished to split up, De'ren thought bigger groups meant less likely predators would attack them but he supposed it wouldn't make that much of a difference, he doubted the others would listen to his impute anyway, not many had seemed to even notice his presence besides the odd glance here or there. De'ren noticed the female with odd hair coloration literally lose her head which confirmed De'ren's suspicion that it was more metal than flesh. They told of two plans, one would into the jungle to look for a powered being and the other would stay on the beach. One of the pink haired humans said something about fishing, De'ren knew immediately which group he would go with. He did not want to go away from the water, dry land was no good for his kind, at least that's what had been drilled into his head since he was a hatchling. "This one will stay here by the sea. He will fish for food" The serpent hissed, he sat still to wait and see what the others would do instead of immediately leaping into the waves like he wanted. If only to see who would stay and who would go to satisfy a bit of curiousity.
@everybodyatthebeach

Alisa Bosconovitch
Untitled design (2).png

⏤⏤⏤⏤ + + ⏤⏤⏤⏤

"Ah," the girl giggled in response to Giffany's inquiry about her being digital. "That is where you are wrong. I am not digital, but I can hack into systems and data vaults with my abilities. They are developed by Bosconovitch Labs, but Violet Systems further developed on it. But, I guess we could see each other as friends." Alisa gave a smile to the digital schoolgirl, reassuring her that they will get along well.

"Hacking aside, I am capable of performing multiple tasks." Alisa proceeded to scan Spike, taking note of his features and demeanor. He seemed to suspect that her scanners didn't fully work. It made the girl a bit sad. Someone doubting her abilities did hurt her feelings a little, but she wanted to prove him wrong. "I see that you have a cybernetic eye, perhaps from an incident? Your main preference for weapons is a Jericho 941 and a Ruger P85. Also, judging from your physical body, I believe your age is around 27. Also, I assume you are born on Mars?" Adjusting her stockings, slightly giggling as she eyed the man. "Mister Spiegel, if you are doubting my scanners and my capabilities as an android, I will gladly show you what I can do. Still, I hope we can get along well."

Proceeding to grab her flower pin and press it, the pin proceeded to light up and drop to the ground. It showed a small geographical map of the island that was still covered in static, with the only clear portion being the beach that they were currently in. "Now, I can fly up to 120 meters above the ground. However, I need to be at least 175 meters above ground so that I can fully scan the whole area in search of potential sources of water and food, as well as places where we can set up a base." Grabbing the flower pin and brushing off the sand from the shore, she looked over to the group again. Alisa turned her body towards the group, looking at them with a smile as she waited for a response.

Yahhah Yahhah Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II P PopcornPie Crow Crow nocchi nocchi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Cinder.png
Cinder pondered as he looked at the map Alisa had displayed, though the bit about her needing a birds-eye view at least gave him something else to do. He proceeded to back away from the group to a reasonable distance and plopped himself onto the sand, crossing his legs and weaving his fingers together before closing his eyes. His focus left the island more and more as he brought himself to the faithful recreation of home in his head, with a welcoming and calming feeling washing over him from the confusion and the noisy waves of the beach; the rods from underneath of his trench coat slowly spurring to life and lifting him off the ground. His legs went from crossed to dangling and the rods emerged from beneath his coat, orbiting around him like the moon to the earth as he slowly opened his eyes. At least he now knew his powers were still working, albeit taking much more focus to maintain his control now. Though as with all things, a sudden cold gust of wind had to ruin it. With his neck exposed to the wind he tensed up and the rods jerked out of position, sending him flying to his left straight into the cold waves of the ocean; like a bottle rocket falling to its side right before flying away. To say the yelp followed by the splash was unexpected would be an understatement. Before too long he resurfaced and slowly swam back to shore, though the sudden whip-lash had left one of his shoulders strained and his leg with a nasty bruise; alongside of his rods flying off in several directions. By the time he got back to the shore the rods had managed to come back to him like magnetized boomerangs, though he probably wasn't doing that again until the limits on his powers were lifted.
"Oh that's going to leave a mark... So much for doing a test flight." He groaned through his teeth as he slowly dragged himself away from the water and settled himself on his back, the rods rapidly boiling away the water in or on his clothes. Pain. His entire body ached as his stomach churned and growled, his mouth starting to feel like it was flooding as a burning sensation filled the back of his throat; trying to ignore the pain as he tried to focus on his cabin back in the woods.

ー Spike Spiegel ー

05VduLb.jpg
"So, it looks like we'll be splitting up into groups." Spike would note to himself silently upon hearing the recommendation of the blue animal—Vaporeontwo. For a critter, it was both intelligent and communicative; an impressive feat. He supposed he wasn't as opposed to its presence as he originally felt. The first pink haired girl, Giffany, revealed that she wasn't exactly human at all, the caress along her arm revealing the briefly dispersing pixels beneath her own touch. Spike's only response was a single brow furrowing whilst the other cocked with piqued interest, albeit, while simultaneously feeling mildly disturbed. She described herself as being 'virtual'. He supposed that would make sense, perhaps a consciousness uploaded into technological forms. Regardless, in comparison to Alisa's formerly dislodged head, though, that seemed tame. He recalled something like that happening before, a memory that made him feel.. slightly saddened.

An unfamiliar voice had rendered itself audible now, one that garnered Spike's attention in the form of eyes—parting and then shifting—to meet the gaze of the newly approached stranger. He was a short man, clad in green, speaking almost meekly. "No clue," Spike responded perhaps brusquely. "Thing is, we're all in the same situation here. None of us know where we are, or how we got here." To make matters more intolerable, he was uncertain of how to even leave. However, none of them had a way out; they were all stuck in the same boat. The current reality was a bitter one, although one that must be accepted. What Zhanhu had said was right; working together would currently be in all of their favors. They seemed to realize that as well, deciding what teams they would divide themselves into: who they would work with. He supposed following suit would be his best bet, and having come to such a conclusion, began to ponder about it.

Nonetheless, thoughts were dismissed upon feeling the pressure of someone's gaze having come to settle upon his frame. Alisa's, apparently, who had begun to speak shortly after. The words she started with resulted in Spike's breaths becoming held. His eye... "She's right." He would confirm, although only within his own thoughts thus far, instead silently staring at the former as she read him like a book; down to the very firearms he preferred. It was... unsettling to say the least, yet she said such things as if merely second nature, maintaining her jovial demeanor and tone of voice. After she had finished speaking, a still taken aback Spike would only exchanging her gaze whilst remaining silent. Only after a few long seconds of that would he last respond: "...Yeah. You're right." He at last admitted aloud in a low timbre—although one that lacked hostility. Eyes would look to the stocking she tended to, prior to shifting to his own hand that would now promptly pluck another cigarette from its rightful carton; the other [hand] similarly moving, although that one instead retrieving a lighter.

As he had done prior, he moved the lighter—once the flame was sparked—to the cigarette, which was now pinned between his lips. After doing so, he'd draw from it whilst putting the lighter in the same place from which he had pulled it from; fingers then moving to pin the cigarette between them afterwards. Although having exposed what was worth knowing about his existence, Alisa still spoke kindly, expressing her desire to get along. Eyes simply fluttered shut as he responded with a simple "Mmm." as if to nonchalantly agree, gingerly plucking the cigarette from his lips, which pursed shortly thereafter to allow smoke to escape him in the form of an exhale. Slightly discolored irises would only be revealed once more upon hearing the gentle patter of the flower pin hitting the floor. He stared down at it, noting the only distinct portion of what was otherwise static—their current location.

Well, he had gotten more than enough proof that her system wasn't to be doubted nor underestimated.

Spike looked to her lips that had split into a soft simper, only for eyes to shift upwards so that they were meeting her own. "Guess that means you're apart of the mountain crew, then?" He asks somewhat expectantly to the point where the proposed question was almost rhetorical in nature. "There's no reason to doubt those scanners now, so I guess I don't have to be so hesitant." He mutters with an indifferent mien, having spoken with an implied shrug. However, beneath the undeniably nonchalant demeanor and remark was a silent agreement to accompany her on [her] journey to a high spot; preferably a mountain of some sort. The remark had made in earnest, though: there really wasn't a reason to doubt her capabilities, she had proven him wrong in a moment's notice, having even noticed the cybernetic eye. It's true that its color was slightly lighter than the other, although it wasn't a feat many people took notice of, let alone came to the conclusion that it wasn't organic. That ability of hers—to scan others so easily—was almost one to be feared.

Almost.

Optics would drag themselves across the surrounding persons that had congregated. "Anyone else tagging along?" Spike's expression shifts into one of visible shock at the abruptness of a figure having flown overhead, plummeting into the nearby ocean. He watches as said figure emerges from the waves, laden with the weight of its droplets. The boy looked as if he was in pain, an observation proven true by the groan he emitted. Spike observed the other for a moment longer, raising a brow inquisitively before looking back to the rest of the group; awaiting their decisions.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , Yahhah Yahhah , Artificial Angel Artificial Angel , II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II .

Last edited:
Sabjorn awoke with a start, sitting up quickly. This was not his bed. This was not where he was last, this wasn't anywhere he even recognized. What in Oblivion...?! Is this what Polly felt, when he was shipwrecked and lost all his memories of his previous life? Speaking of him, where was he?
"Polly?" He called for his Dunmer friend, but no response. So he either did something stupid to make him mad and not respond, or he wasn't there.
"Fuck..."
With some pain and difficulty, as usual, Sabjorn got to his feet. Or rather, just one foot, one prosthetic. Just sitting around wasn't going to help. He wandered for a bit, until he found a group of other people off in the distance.

((Open for Interaction))

Laura had unfortunately woken up later than the rest of the group. She was exhausted physically, mentally, and emotionally. She had seemingly passed out after what happened at the Gral of Erebos. As she started to wake up, she couldn't help but notice how bright the sun was. Had she really slept in that late? That was simply unacceptable, she needed to wake up early to train with her sword, a part of her said. But when she went to push herself up and open her eyes, she felt not her bed beneath her hands but instead sand. As she opened her eyes she noticed she was on a beach of some sort. Goddess, when was the last time she had been to a beach? It was almost three years ago she realized, on one of Class VII's field studies...

Actually, she should probably avoid thinking about anything related to Class VII for the time being. She went to grab the sword only to realize she didn't have it. Afterward, she felt in her coat's pockets for her Arcus, only to realize that was missing as well. She started to look around for said objects and instead of finding them, she found an eclectic mix of people and what appeared to be monsters of some sort.

The group seemed to be getting ready to move on from this area so she jogged over immediately. "Excuse me? Do any of you know where we are?" Laura now got a better look at the group which included two pink-haired girls, a smoking gentleman, a mustached man in green, an intense-looking blonde woman, a frightening masked man, a plain-looking boy, the three monsters and a man seemingly from the east. She also noticed a man in metal armor who also seemed like he was just arriving.

F940F936-8D21-40F4-B8AD-B1A0A6DFA69E.png
Luigi
After hearing those word from Spike, he quickly realized that they might be the only people on this island that may not be hostile, so he decided to speak up, but still in a quiet and calm tone as he raised his hand and said “Well maybe I can help you guys find higher ground in order to get that signal, while I doubt that a mountain would even exist out here due to it obviously being bigger than the forest over here and it would have been already noticed by us right now but maybe we can find somehow high enough that will accomplish the same goal. So count me in the Mountain team” he said the last part with a smile as he did a thumbs up, signaling that he agreed to join their group. He then remembered something that was in his hat that while it may be useless without a shop, he decided to remove it since it won’t be as useful here. So he took off his hat and hit it on the top, before three large gold coins came out of it and before it hit the ground, it began to float mid-air and spun around in place. He then quickly puts his cap back on and began to get ready for his journey.
29D98A2D-54BB-4B5B-B86C-22616E1AFF1E.jpeg
Zhanhu
While waiting around, listening to the conversations which contained some things he did not understand, he heard more people approaching, which seems to be two people to be exact. He quickly turned on his heels to face an approaching man in armor which reminded him of the savage and brutal Vikings in his home, especially with the horns on his helmet, and a another woman with strangely colored hair, this time being blue. The woman was the first one who spoke up and he decided to answer her question as he said “No, none of us here know where we are or how we all got here, but let me say one thing, have you also dreamed about a strange mist-like being who spoke to you.” as he waited for the lady to respond, still holding his hands behind his back, it being out of instinct and something he unconsciously do at times.

--Steven Universe || Stella--
Interaction: P PopcornPie nocchi nocchi Artificial Angel Artificial Angel @Forestgang

"Well, neither is Spiegel, really." Steven chuckled back at Spike. "Oh, unless is german, then I can think of maybe a few people!" Soon, the group started to talk about splitting up to look for this powered person. One team heads for the forest and look for a mountain while the other stays behind and look for something--anything in the shores.

Stella didn't really react to what Alisa was saying, in fact, her face was rather expressionless throughout their entire conversation. However, Stella knew that she, herself, can't fight against the android, but it was clear to her that the android wasn't planning anything to endanger her life nor the other humans...At least, those that look like humans. Stella didn't seem to trust those that appeared...Alien to her. Such as the fish-dog hybrid.

"I'm going with you guys." Steven says to the ones going to the forest, "I don't look it, but I did get stranded at some random island once when I was a kid." He said, "I can handle building ourselves a little shade or two." He then chuckled awkwardly, "I'll just need an axe, though."

"...I'm coming." Stella muttered, approaching the mountain group. Stella might as well make herself useful by carrying things they might need. She is strong enough to carry a giant cannon around anyway.

Cinder.png
Cinder slowly got back up onto his feet as he gritted his teeth in pain, slowly walking towards some of the trees near the beach and taking one of the rods in his hands. He at least wanted to be of some help to the group, so he'd have to get himself started up on building a new place to call home... At least, until he could return to his world. He started collecting some rocks and branches from the wilderness, bringing more and more materials to the beach. You needed something to make tools out of, and what better starting point than stone. The beach would make the process much easier as well, as molds out of sand would be much easier than dirt. Once the basic supplies were set up, he began digging out two axe shaped molds and put in the smallest stones first, followed by the bigger stones, then setting two of his rods over the stones to begin melting them down. He kept a watchful eye on the process as he went to get sticks and leaves for a basic campfire, slowly getting it set up until his body started to ache too much; sitting down next to what he had gotten done. He then went back to check on the progress on the axe head, before slowly making his way back to the main group.
"Hey everyone, may I have your attention momentarily before you leave?" He inquired as he wasn't sure how willing everyone would be to listen to him, especially since he inadvertently turned himself into a bottle rocket earlier. "Though it would be helpful to go exploring or patrol the beach, I'm going to need a few people to stick behind with me and help get a basic campsite set up; in case both groups come back empty handed. We're probably going to be stuck here awhile, so might as well start getting set up sooner rather than later. And since I'm also going to be working on getting some tools put together, I'll need some people scavenging the nearby area for materials such as rocks or clay." Cinder paused as he adjusted himself to a more comfortable position, trying to help him relax and ease the pain. "If anyone's interested in lending a hand, let me know. For now, I'm going back to work on a campfire while the stone melts in the axe mold." He concluded before beginning to walk away with a slight limp, looking around the forest for more sticks and leaves and the campfire grew bigger and bigger; with spare sticks and leaves to the side to keep the fire going for longer once it's lit.

Alisa Bosconovitch
Untitled design (2).png

⏤⏤⏤⏤ + + ⏤⏤⏤⏤

The pink-haired girl took note of the people that were coming with her for her mission: Spike, Stella, and Yellow. From analyzing the group, the android took note of what their physical bodies can do. Yellow can change her form, Stella had an exceptional amount of strength, and Spike could probably be the leader of the group. Hoping that nothing bad would happen, she proceeded to nod along with what the others said for their plans. Giffany's team was planning to catch food for the night while the other team was focused on setting up a base for the meantime. Food and rest, these two things didn't concern Alisa. She was a robot, after all, her main source of energy was electricity. However, she did enjoy the trips that Lars took her on. Eating a parfait for the first time enticed her senses, making her crave for human food. Going to amusement parks and attending a school for a year, the android developed her human side based on those experiences.

Alisa's creator wanted to recreate his deceased daughter by making an android based off on her looks. Sadly, he was killed when the Mishima Zaibatsu stormed the labs and forced new management. Alisa became bound to Jin, a person who she thought what a human was normally like. However, when Lars stole her away and started treating her like one of them, Alisa's A.I. was triggered and she started to develop human feelings within her steel exterior. As friendly as she seems to be, the girl still fears her memories of being used as a war machine. Normally, a robot wouldn't regret it; however, Alisa was different due to having a consciousness. Within this new land, Alisa is hoping for a world that doesn't revolve around two major powers having a conflict that lead to the destruction of countries and lives.

Walking nearer to Spike, Alisa proceeded to hold her hands together and touch her index fingers, making a hesitant face. "By the way, I didn't want to come off as rude earlier," Alisa sheepishly admitted to Spike. "It's just that I get slightly annoyed when someone is skeptical of my software. But, don't think that I'll hold a grudge against you!" Shaking her hands to dismiss any claim of being angry towards him, Alisa seemed like a teen when she said it that way. Her voice was shaky, but also, slightly gentle in some way. "If I may, can I have your hand for a moment?" the girl asked as she awaited his response.

@MountainGang nocchi nocchi

B5338A82-FADC-4558-803D-D8D878F9D9BF.jpeg
Zhanhu
While waiting for the groups to be finished being made, he walked away from them and went a couple of feet to untouched area of the beach which was similar to the one they were already on, there he closed his eyes, getting ready for something, before getting into a pose similar to that of Taekwondo. He stood still for a bit, doing nothing, before he suddenly sprang to life, starting by doing two fast punches to imaginary targets. Then he dodged to the left with incredible speed for an human a did a kick on the same imaginary target, before disengaging by jumping backwards a few feet, before engaging the imaginary target again by starting with a kick to ‘its’ head before ending it with multiple punches to either ‘its’ head or torso. Once finished, he reopened his eyes, slightly sweating from the actions he did while practicing his hand-to-hand combat style. He decided to wait by walking to a nearby palm tree and sat down with his legs crossed, and put both the palms of his hands together, before beginning to meditate as he began to remove all thoughts from his head and only focus on the splashing of the ocean’s waves.
2C4B7A8D-6D12-4E77-8E11-EC798333B394.png
Luigi
He decided to walk up to the Mountain group after finishing removing the useless coins in his hat, and remembering he did not do his morning stretches to get him ready for the day, he decided to start now. First thing he did was to stretch his arms while moving them from side to side, before stretching down to reach his feet for a few seconds before going back up. He continued this with other types of stretches before finishing and now properly ready for the day ahead of him. But then he remembered something and said “So..... what direction are we heading in order to find some sort of high ground, because like I said earlier, I don’t think a mountain would have been here already due to it obviously able to be noticed from here due to their immense size, but I was just wondering which direction are we going.” as he waited for them to respond.
@MountainGang

View attachment 722868
Cinder groaned and mumbled slowly as the others yells and arguments awoke him from his slumber, the tungsten rods that had come along with him falling to the ground; making a loud series of metallic noises as he slowly got up to his feet. The maroon colored trench coat gently blew in the breeze as he looked around the beach, the black markings of a Kitsune shown clearly on the back of his attire; primarily made of blacks and reds with some brown and blue mixed in as well. Before too long his attention turned to the group, though it didn't take him too much longer to see his tungsten rods laying on the ground. Not even a twitch from them, as if the ancient magic that had been engraved into them was canceled out or erased. He picked up one of them and walked over to one of the trees on the island, snapping a branch off of it and holding it up against the tungsten rod; though he was met by the branch catching fire in a matter of seconds.
"What the... How peculiar, so maybe..." He mumbled to himself as the entire stick burned away in his grasp, dropping the charred remnants onto the sand and dusting off his hands before finally turning his attention towards the others. He vaguely sensed some magic from a few of them, including the Vaporeon which made him raise an eyebrow. Though other than that they all seemed like normal, though like the others the pink haired girl caught his attention as well. He slowly made his way towards the group and put the rod in his hand underneath of his trench coat, the other rods finally drifting across the sand and floating up underneath of his trench coat.
"Perhaps I may help out as well, get a fire going before it gets too dark." Cinder suggested as he more obviously announced his presence, walking to the pink haired girl. "Water shouldn't become too problematic either if we can get something to gather it in, but for now what comes at night might be more of a concern; since we have no idea what predators may live on the island. There's also the issue that a large portion of us didn't get brought here with tools or weapons of any kind, and that most of our powers or magic are either gone or extremely weakened; so water might have to wait until the next day when we have a full day's worth of sunlight to take advantage of it."
"Well, on my last island, there were jaguars." Giffany's eyes widened as she explained. "There were mechanical spiders there, too, but those liked me." When she racked her brain, she remembered that her first act upon waking up on that lonely shore was to build a signal fire.

"I wouldn't be so worried, if I still had my moves." Vaporeontwo shook his head.
Yellow

View attachment 722929

"I will join the mountain team! We need to get to the highest point here and get a lay of the land! We should also find a clean water source lest we die of thirst."

P PopcornPie
"Good point...Of course, I did have a big meal right before bed." Giffany rubbed her stomach. "Maybe the one who still has magic knows where clean water is!"
Alisa Bosconovitch
View attachment 722995

⏤⏤⏤⏤ + + ⏤⏤⏤⏤

"Ah," the girl giggled in response to Giffany's inquiry about her being digital. "That is where you are wrong. I am not digital, but I can hack into systems and data vaults with my abilities. They are developed by Bosconovitch Labs, but Violet Systems further developed on it. But, I guess we could see each other as friends." Alisa gave a smile to the digital schoolgirl, reassuring her that they will get along well.

"Hacking aside, I am capable of performing multiple tasks." Alisa proceeded to scan Spike, taking note of his features and demeanor. He seemed to suspect that her scanners didn't fully work. It made the girl a bit sad. Someone doubting her abilities did hurt her feelings a little, but she wanted to prove him wrong. "I see that you have a cybernetic eye, perhaps from an incident? Your main preference for weapons is a Jericho 941 and a Ruger P85. Also, judging from your physical body, I believe your age is around 27. Also, I assume you are born on Mars?" Adjusting her stockings, slightly giggling as she eyed the man. "Mister Spiegel, if you are doubting my scanners and my capabilities as an android, I will gladly show you what I can do. Still, I hope we can get along well."

Proceeding to grab her flower pin and press it, the pin proceeded to light up and drop to the ground. It showed a small geographical map of the island that was still covered in static, with the only clear portion being the beach that they were currently in. "Now, I can fly up to 120 meters above the ground. However, I need to be at least 175 meters above ground so that I can fully scan the whole area in search of potential sources of water and food, as well as places where we can set up a base." Grabbing the flower pin and brushing off the sand from the shore, she looked over to the group again. Alisa turned her body towards the group, looking at them with a smile as she waited for a response.

Yahhah Yahhah Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II P PopcornPie Crow Crow nocchi nocchi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
"You can hack? I can, too, kind of." Giffany answered sweetly. "I can go inside electronic devices!"

Now to make sure it was a mountaintop she could see. Being raised in Oregon gave her a knowledge of tree climbing, making her able to inch up one of the taller trees like a caterpillar. "Yes! I see a mountain range, all right! And...Is that a wall?"
ー Spike Spiegel ー

05VduLb.jpg
"So, it looks like we'll be splitting up into groups." Spike would note to himself silently upon hearing the recommendation of the blue animal—Vaporeontwo. For a critter, it was both intelligent and communicative; an impressive feat. He supposed he wasn't as opposed to its presence as he originally felt. The first pink haired girl, Giffany, revealed that she wasn't exactly human at all, the caress along her arm revealing the briefly dispersing pixels beneath her own touch. Spike's only response was a single brow furrowing whilst the other cocked with piqued interest, albeit, while simultaneously feeling mildly disturbed. She described herself as being 'virtual'. He supposed that would make sense, perhaps a consciousness uploaded into technological forms. Regardless, in comparison to Alisa's formerly dislodged head, though, that seemed tame. He recalled something like that happening before, a memory that made him feel.. slightly saddened.

An unfamiliar voice had rendered itself audible now, one that garnered Spike's attention in the form of eyes—parting and then shifting—to meet the gaze of the newly approached stranger. He was a short man, clad in green, speaking almost meekly. "No clue," Spike responded perhaps brusquely. "Thing is, we're all in the same situation here. None of us know where we are, or how we got here." To make matters more intolerable, he was uncertain of how to even leave. However, none of them had a way out; they were all stuck in the same boat. The current reality was a bitter one, although one that must be accepted. What Zhanhu had said was right; working together would currently be in all of their favors. They seemed to realize that as well, deciding what teams they would divide themselves into: who they would work with. He supposed following suit would be his best bet, and having come to such a conclusion, began to ponder about it.

Nonetheless, thoughts were dismissed upon feeling the pressure of someone's gaze having come to settle upon his frame. Alisa's, apparently, who had begun to speak shortly after. The words she started with resulted in Spike's breaths becoming held. His eye... "She's right." He would confirm, although only within his own thoughts thus far, instead silently staring at the former as she read him like a book; down to the very firearms he preferred. It was... unsettling to say the least, yet she said such things as if merely second nature, maintaining her jovial demeanor and tone of voice. After she had finished speaking, a still taken aback Spike would only exchanging her gaze whilst remaining silent. Only after a few long seconds of that would he last respond: "...Yeah. You're right." He at last admitted aloud in a low timbre—although one that lacked hostility. Eyes would look to the stocking she tended to, prior to shifting to his own hand that would now promptly pluck another cigarette from its rightful carton; the other [hand] similarly moving, although that one instead retrieving a lighter.

As he had done prior, he moved the lighter—once the flame was sparked—to the cigarette, which was now pinned between his lips. After doing so, he'd draw from it whilst putting the lighter in the same place from which he had pulled it from; fingers then moving to pin the cigarette between them afterwards. Although having exposed what was worth knowing about his existence, Alisa still spoke kindly, expressing her desire to get along. Eyes simply fluttered shut as he responded with a simple "Mmm." as if to nonchalantly agree, gingerly plucking the cigarette from his lips, which pursed shortly thereafter to allow smoke to escape him in the form of an exhale. Slightly discolored irises would only be revealed once more upon hearing the gentle patter of the flower pin hitting the floor. He stared down at it, noting the only distinct portion of what was otherwise static—their current location.

Well, he had gotten more than enough proof that her system wasn't to be doubted nor underestimated.

Spike looked to her lips that had split into a soft simper, only for eyes to shift upwards so that they were meeting her own. "Guess that means you're apart of the mountain crew, then?" He asks somewhat expectantly to the point where the proposed question was almost rhetorical in nature. "There's no reason to doubt those scanners now, so I guess I don't have to be so hesitant." He mutters with an indifferent mien, having spoken with an implied shrug. However, beneath the undeniably nonchalant demeanor and remark was a silent agreement to accompany her on [her] journey to a high spot; preferably a mountain of some sort. The remark had made in earnest, though: there really wasn't a reason to doubt her capabilities, she had proven him wrong in a moment's notice, having even noticed the cybernetic eye. It's true that its color was slightly lighter than the other, although it wasn't a feat many people took notice of, let alone came to the conclusion that it wasn't organic. That ability of hers—to scan others so easily—was almost one to be feared.

Almost.

Optics would drag themselves across the surrounding persons that had congregated. "Anyone else tagging along?" Spike's expression shifts into one of visible shock at the abruptness of a figure having flown overhead, plummeting into the nearby ocean. He watches as said figure emerges from the waves, laden with the weight of its droplets. The boy looked as if he was in pain, an observation proven true by the groan he emitted. Spike observed the other for a moment longer, raising a brow inquisitively before looking back to the rest of the group; awaiting their decisions.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , Yahhah Yahhah , Artificial Angel Artificial Angel , II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II .
"I would be more in my element among the shore team, but I did live on a mountain, so I think I'll guide." Vapreontwo meowed, looking back up towards Giffany. "So it's directly behind us?"

"Yep! Just be careful."

"All right. Let's go, mountain climbers!" The Pokémon led his party into the jungle with his tail held high.
While waiting for the groups to be finished being made, he walked away from them and went a couple of feet to untouched area of the beach which was similar to the one they were already on, there he closed his eyes, getting ready for something, before getting into a pose similar to that of Taekwondo. He stood still for a bit, doing nothing, before he suddenly sprang to life, starting by doing two fast punches to imaginary targets. Then he dodged to the left with incredible speed for an human a did a kick on the same imaginary target, before disengaging by jumping backwards a few feet, before engaging the imaginary target again by starting with a kick to ‘its’ head before ending it with multiple punches to either ‘its’ head or torso. Once finished, he reopened his eyes, slightly sweating from the actions he did while practicing his hand-to-hand combat style. He decided to wait by walking to a nearby palm tree and sat down with his legs crossed, and put both the palms of his hands together, before beginning to meditate as he began to remove all thoughts from his head and only focus on the splashing of the ocean’s waves.
He decided to walk up to the Mountain group after finishing removing the useless coins in his hat, and remembering he did not do his morning stretches to get him ready for the day, he decided to start now. First thing he did was to stretch his arms while moving them from side to side, before stretching down to reach his feet for a few seconds before going back up. He continued this with other types of stretches before finishing and now properly ready for the day ahead of him. But then he remembered something and said “So..... what direction are we heading in order to find some sort of high ground, because like I said earlier, I don’t think a mountain would have been here already due to it obviously able to be noticed from here due to their immense size, but I was just wondering which direction are we going.” as he waited for them to respond.
@MountainGang
"Giffany says it was right to our south." Vaporeontwo spoke confidently, stumbling over fallen trunks.

"I'll help you find the magic user, Zhanhu!" Giffany chirped, also scuttling into the jungle.

Now, for what you'd eventually find.

If you decided to go into the jungle in search of the mountains, after a while of walking through the jungle, you would come across a makeshift path. Trees had been taken down and gently laid on either side of you. If you looked closely at this path, you would see the faint footprints of a fox. Following this path would lead you to...A training ground?

"What the...?" Vaporeontwo put his nose against the ground and sniffed. "It doesn't smell like anyone has been using it recently. In fact, it looks like this place is brand new..." Indeed, there was very little wear and tear on the logs and boards that made up the obstacles. A barrel was filled to bursting with wooden spears and javelins, presumably for the purpose of striking a gigantic target suspended in the air by a rope.

If you went with Giffany and Zhanhu to find the one who allowed Zhanhu to speak English, you would come across a muddier portion of the jungle, where some strange footprints were left.

"Ew, sticky..." Giffany tried fruitlessly to shake the mud off her shoes, only to catch her eye on the footprints in question. "Hey, these look like...Mine! Just really small!"

Those of you patrolling the shore would arguably find the most interesting thing; A group of what could just barely be called shacks. With their twisting walls and crumbling roofs, it's clear that whoever built them has no knowledge of architecture. Or were they in a rush, seeing as there is one for each of you?

You would also find a big cave not far from the shacks, a big lump of hollowed rock just sitting quietly on the sand.

When Laura asked the group her question, it was the eastern-looking man who responded first. "Ah. I did have a strange dream that matches that description-" Before she could completely finish her response, however, the man began what seemed to be a hand-to-hand combat training routine. She watched with interest, as it was not a form she of combat she was familiar with.

When the young man in the hoodie approached to suggest that they prepare a place to stay and essential survival tools in case the two other groups didn't find what they were looking for, she found herself nodding. "It would probably be prudent to prepare a campsite, even if we don't end up needing it. I would be glad to help with that if you'll have me. In addition, if there are others in a similar situation who have yet to find us it would be good for some of us to stay here to fill them in what we know so far."

II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II

It didn't seem many if any others were going to stay by the shore, that meant little to De'ren. The other water-dweller was going to the mountain anyway so he'd be fishing alone most likely. "This one wishes you luck" De'ren hissed to the others as they left before he turned on his tail and slithered into the water, he only truly began to swim once he was submerged almost halfway. He remembered how awful it'd been to stay away from the water completely once the his gills had been attacked by the disease but now he felt free, so now he slithered under the waves. He had been aware of one creature throwing themselves into the sea but they'd come out and wanted to begin making a camp. De'ren was much more accustomed to freshwater but water was water and he could swim and see here as he could in any water. De'ren flew through the water quickly, being much more made for this then he was for slithering on land. The serpent stayed near the surface and kept a sharp eye out for any predators as he watched for any fish which looked to be catchable, seeing a school of them the serpent dived down to pursue them.
@Shoregroup

B3ECB9E3-FFA3-48FC-8CF5-3D7B96D3AD9B.png
Luigi
After walking around a bit and finding some sort of footprints, they eventually reached some sort of training area with obstacles and also a barrel filled with spears and javelins that may be used to hit a large target suspended in the air by an rope, he then turned to face Vaporeontwo and said “I think we may have found prof that something must be living here, and judging by what you said, whatever made this place did it quickly and was expecting us to arrived here for some reason.” as he walked up to the barrel filled with spears and javelins. He then reached forward to one of the spears and touched the tip of it to see if it was real, before pulling back his left hand in pain and saying “ow..... they are real, but what is the purpose of this place.... is it for us.......” as he turned to face the group he adventured with.
@Mountaingang

788F87A8-A923-4B5A-83CC-42D7AD07B242.jpeg
Zhanhu
After doing a small meditation and walking around for a while into the forest, they were in a more muddier place with footprints, but he was used to walking on muddy ground from his experiences in the swamps of Myre. But the thing that got his attention was the fact that Giffany’s footprints seem to match the one shown on the floor but were smaller. He then said “that is strange, I wonder what could have made the same footprints that you were making right now.” as he looked around for anymore signs of living beings other than the group here.
P PopcornPie @ForestGang

Vaporeontwo slinked in and out of the obstacles. "Well, considering that we were told about being taken to this place last night, it's safe to assume that this course is for us. As a quadruped, however, I'm not exactly going to be a master with these." He tried and failed to hold a spear in his paws. "Say, look at the target." The big bullseye was carved in a strange shape, kind of like a dragon's head...Or maybe the head of a warthog wearing costume horns. "Is that the one we're being trained to fight?" He looked at his spear and shrugged. "Might as well practice."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh, gosh..." Giffany's face turned pale. "Zhanhu, I think we're looking at the footprints of a child! Oh, why would you ever strand a child on a deserted island? At least Luna and Nariko could fend for themselves..." Remembering that people were behind her, she quickly turned her head to face them and clarified. "A couple girls I knew from the first island."

She wasted no time in following the tracks, only to stop cold. Joining the child's footprints were what looked to be the footprints of a FOX! "Oh, no!" Her lip trembled. "They were alone on an island with foxes! I hope the poor child is okay..."

Actually, the child is okay. And her wide, olive-colored eyes are watching you.

ー Spike Spiegel ー

05VduLb.jpg
Almost shortly after Spike had proposed his hindmost question, a girl had piped up in response—meekly—declaring that she would, too, be venturing out to that mountain. She was scantily clad in black, the dark color contradicting her ghastly pale complexion. Despite her almost fragile appearance, she didn't exactly seem hesitance on accompanying them. He nodded firmly as if to acknowledge that she had spoken, eyes following her movements briefly as she neared, only to then reverting to whomever else spoke up. The short man in green agreed as well, although seemed confused on exactly how they would get started on their quest. Spike's lips parted as if intending to speak, although was interrupted by the sound of someone or something moving with haste—that 'someone or something' soon revealing itself to be Giffany, who had promptly scaled a tree's trunk, looking off into the distance. She proclaimed that she had spotted a mountain, and pointed in its direction; Spike's own eyes honing in there. Keen vision would prove her statement to be true. "She's right," He would further confirm before once again drawing from the cigarette he held.

Spike willingly followed after the Vaporeontwo's lead, somewhat reluctantly. "Is this critter really our leader right now?" He would ask himself with disbelief, watching its movements; the confident poise with both [its] tail and head held high. Its paws gently pattered on the ground beneath them, which had become soil, as opposed to the sand that they had formerly stood upon. Those that had decided to head towards the mountain had delved into the vibrant green thickets of the jungle, surrounded by draping flora that had become entangled in its own mass. It was a sight to behold, although he didn't allow it's beauty to take him off his guard. "There might be some sort of animal—predator—hiding out here," He warned, "Make sure to keep an eye out." He'd add shortly thereafter as a reminder, his own eyes flickering about the new surroundings as if to follow his own instructions.

He'd remain silent, only cautiously looking about; having stumbled upon the training ground now. confused Vaporeontwo, whose muzzle—now aimed at the floor—began to twitch violently. "Smell something weird?" Spike asked aloud, cocking a brow as he observed the Pokémon. He looked from the former to the aforementioned training ground, which bore weapons; outdated and forgotten by time. He raised a brow curiously at the sight.

From the blurry depths of his peripheral vision did he see a figure near: Alisa's. She looked towards him with an almost uncertain expression having settled onto otherwise gentle features. "Hmm?" Spike chirped out as if asking what words visibly resided on the tip of her tongue. Without any further coaxing, she piped up on her own volition, the tips of index fingers gently pressed together; wringing. She seemed... bashful now, although seemingly spoke in earnest. Having adapted to Faye's abrasive nature, actually receiving an apology felt nothing less than unusual, and it showed, eyebrows having raised (although did so for no longer than one of the slightly syncopated beats of his own heart). With cigarette still pinned between the middlemost joint of his index and middle finger, Spike would remove it from his lips in order to speak, although allowed the smoke to escape him for a moment before doing so.

"Well, there's no need to apologize or anything," He assured, free hand rubbing absentmindedly at the nape of his neck. "You kind of just caught me by surprise; knowing so much information." He became hesitant to say anything further in regards to the matter, for it was possible she had also learned of his former affiliation with the Red Dragon Syndicate, and had simply decided against mentioning it. Lips momentarily pursed themselves into a line at the thought, eyes turning to look at the obstacles ahead. "That would be troublesome.." He attempted to make no further displays of the mild discomfort that he felt due to the possibility of the knowledge about him that she just might harbor, instead opting to change the topic just slightly. "How'd you do that anyways?" A breath, "Get all of that information about me." Spike would specify almost immediately, eyes turning to meet Alisa's own cerulean ones once more.

At the hindmost question Alisa would propose, Spike's eyebrows would raise; eyes blinking rapidly as if having attempted to process his own thoughts for a moment. "Right now? Sure.." He responded, lowering the hand at the nape of his neck so that he was able to pass the cigarette to it, freeing up the hand that was closest to Alisa. Upon doing so, the now free hand would come to settle upon the latter's own. Eyes would shift to the others that had accompanied them, to the small girl in black, then to the blue sea creature, Luigi; lastly coming to rest upon Alisa again, exchanging eye contact with her for a few seconds. He would not through the obstacles as Vaporeontwo had begun to do just yet, instead awaiting what would come next from the android girl before deciding to do so.

@MountainGang , P PopcornPie , Artificial Angel Artificial Angel

Alisa Bosconovitch
Untitled design (2).png

⏤⏤⏤⏤ + + ⏤⏤⏤⏤
Smiling at what Spike said, she proceeded to carefully hold his hand and place a flower. It was a blue rose, connected to a green stem with some of the thorns already cut off. "It's all in my eyes," Alisa answered the man's inquiry. "It's mostly a mix of my systems comparing your body to a chart for the age and birthplace, and your preference for weapons depending on your physique." She let go of his hands softly, releasing a slight giggle. The android proceeded to press her flower pin, making the rose change its form. The green stem became smaller and the rose reduced the size of its petals, turning into a small clip that he could attach to his tie. Alisa pointed a finger upward, explaining the use of the clip. "What I've given you is a device that allows you to view the map without having to use my hairpin," she explained to the man while crossing her arms and rubbing her thumb and index finger together. "You can use it to contact me if you ever have a problem. Just press the flower, and my sensors will alert me to come to where you are."

The girl noticed the leader of the mountain expedition, looking at the spears at what appeared to be some old-looking targets. The dragon-head target looked interesting to her, seemingly curious by it. Her sensors didn't pick up anything strange coming off of it. Alisa proceeded to walk over to the targets and pick up a spear, throwing one as it landed directly on the dragon's right eye. "Nice!" Alisa cheered as she regained her composure shortly afterward. "I guess these spears are alright," the android proceeded to grab a rock and sharpen it. Her hand was so fast that it could barely be seen by normal eyes. A cloud of dust surrounded the girl as she continued to sharpen the spear until it was good enough for her standards. Proceeding to stop and examine it for a moment, the dust settled and revealed the spear to the group, being completely sharp like a freshly-sharpened pencil. Her hand touched the tip of the spear, throwing it at the dragon head again as it pierced it and sunk in it deeply. Running over to where her sharp spear was, she grabbed it and pulled it out. It left a large hole in the spot on where it landed, showcasing that Alisa's abilities shouldn't be doubted. Efficiency was her main focus when doing a task.

"Ah," the girl remembered that she was with a group. Thinking of what she could do, the android suggested an idea. "I can sharpen these if anyone needs a weapon that they could use," Alisa said to the group. She brushed off any dust that clung on to the fabric of her clothes, but the mud on her shoes slightly made her disappointed. As annoying as a robot who is asking to help anyone, it's Alisa's nature to help anyone. She's like a little girl that's willing to help, but it could be annoying to anyone who wants to rely on themselves when trying to complete something.

The girl's attention was caught by a flower that was near her, proceeding to get near it and examine it. Her attention-span was comparable to a dog's; short. Alisa could get easily distracted, making her a slight problem to handle. But underneath that childishness, you shouldn't brush her off as 'just an air-headed android'. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing, that is what she truly is.

nocchi nocchi P PopcornPie @MountainGang​

9859B838-6583-4073-AC44-88ABDB42A36C.png
Luigi
Well, he agreed on what Vaperontwo said, about needing to practice since he does not have has Hammer on him and might as well practice with other weapons. Before he said anything else he saw the Android move over to the barrel of spears and javelins, the first thing she did was throw a spear at the right eye of the target, before taking out and sharpening it with a rock, which he could barley even track her hands since they were moving at high speeds, then threw it it the target which actually did more damage and left a much bigger hole. The Android offered to sharpen the spears in the barrel before getting distracted by something and walking away. He just shrug and went to pick up one of the javelins in the barrel, which due to his already high strength, he held it like it was a stick. He may have used projectile weapons such as fireballs or hammers in the past, but nothing like a precision weapon such as the javelin he is now holding in his hands. He decided to test his aim for now and held the javelin in his right hand, moving his right arm back and preparing to throw it, before throwing his arm forward with a burst of speed, letting go of the javelin as it soared through the air and barely missed the target, hitting the side of it. Even though it was a near miss, Luigi has gotten happy for at least hitting the target with a new weapon and said "Oh, yeah! Looking good!" as he raised a fist into the air while celebrating.
@MountainGang

1A8537CF-AAF3-4E4B-8B90-E1C471C70E94.jpeg
Zhanhu
When he had heard those words from Giffany that a child might be here, he was surprised to say the least but kept it inside his mind. He then said out loud “While a fox may not go after a child unless it was starving or is rabid, I still suggest that we follow the footprints and see if him or her is still here” as he sigh before looking around, not noticing the olive-colored eyes watching the group as he prepared to do a side-quest of solving the mystery of the footprints.
P PopcornPie @ForestGang

XenoChill (2).png

"I'm afraid to say that I haven't, no," Xenophon replied to Spike. "I've never seen a "Red Racer" before. What is that, a fighter ship?" He paused for a moment to think, then he added, "I have a small, grey ship I use for myself. Much smaller than the ship you're describing. But I doubt it would be here, would it? I wasn't in it before I came here... I hope they haven't taken it apart..."

Xenophon flinched after noticing De'ran. It was a strange snake-like creature, differing greatly from everyone else. They must've snuck up on the Hepar while he spoke to Spike, though, they seemed friendly enough. If anything, they seemed a little skittish. Understandably. "...Er... Hello," Xenophon nervously added.

From this point forward, more people would awaken on the island, just as confused as they were. Now that the group he was speaking to was introducing themselves, he thought it'd be a good idea to do so as well. "I suppose I should identify myself. My name is Xenophon, I study alien lifeforms for a living. And I should mention that you are all the most unique beings I have ever seen. Interesting."

Shortly after most of the other islanders had woken up, the pink girl, who revealed herself to be Giffany, and the blue dog, Vaporerontwo, both decided to help the others. Xenophon was grateful to be able to work with a team that didn't constantly fight, so he decided to join the ones who patrolled the shore in search of mountains. He was there when they discovered the shacks.

"How incredibly peculiar," Xenophon mumbled, surveying the structures up and down. Indeed, there were enough shacks for all of them... Were they really made for them? The alien would also notice the hollowed rock on the shore, which he walked over to and touched.

After he did, Xenophon heard splashing nearby. Turning his head, it turned out to be De'ran from earlier. They were swimming around in the ocean, supposedly hunting for fish. The Hepar approached them, but he never entered the water. Instead, Xenophon stopped just at the edge of the shore.

"You there! Good idea. I don't know how many fish you can catch, but if you want me to help you, we could work together and make everyone a meal later. What do you say?"

Yahhah Yahhah nocchi nocchi P PopcornPie Artificial Angel Artificial Angel @ShoreGang

Cinder.png
Cinder looked to Laura and nodded, gesturing for her to follow as he made his way back to where he was getting set up. The area was pretty nicely organized, with the spare firewood off to the side of the unlit campfire, built up like a traditional campfire with some decently thick sticks and leaves making up the bottom; larger stones surrounding it to prevent it from collapsing and sending hot ashes towards anyone sitting beside. The molds were a bit farther off as the stones were starting to meld together like cheese strands on a pizza, signaling that they were getting close to being done. As he settled down he grabbed one of the sticks from the pile and began to draw basic plans for what they needed, looking to Laura as he gestured to the drawings.
"Okay, so first thing we're going to need to do is stock up on firewood. I've already got a decent amount, but for as many people are here we'll need a lot more if we're stuck here indefinitely. Rocks are also going to be important, since we're going to need materials for tools and for building up more permanent structures; like a well to store water. But for right now, we're going to have to prioritize sticks since we're unfortunately limited by time, especially since my injuries at the moment make it harder for me to move as quickly and as far." He briefly went over their plan, though it wasn't all that he had planned out. "We're also going to need to look for some trees with much larger leaves, since some makeshift bedding would be better than sleeping on the sand through the night."

"As if you even needed to suggest that!" Giffany grabbed Zhanhu's hand, and started to run. Unfortunately, their weight difference had Giffany quickly petering out. "Whoo...Gosh, that armor of yours...Sure is heavy..." She panted.

The olive eyes that had been watching them had moved on, seeing how the other groups were doing. First, they would float towards the training group...

"Woo! You guys make it look so easy!" Vaporeontwo said happily, flicking his spear away with his mouth. At most, it just flew a foot into the air, landing about that and a half away from the Water-type. "Shoot." His fins fallen, he retrieved the spear, then backed into his starting position, trying again with his head tilted more to the sky. This time, the airtime was doubled, but it barely grazed the target. "Drat!" Well, if there was anything he'd learned from living out in the wild, it was that the third time's the charm. This time, he would get up on his hind legs, then threw the spear. The airtime was tripled compared to the first try, and the spear landed with a light thunk on the bottom of the target. Good enough for this Pokemon! "Aw, yeah! I'd like to see my original counterpart do that!" He hollered.

Unbeknownst to the target practicers, the olive eyes could see a lot more than just a small group of strangers hurling makeshift weapons at a target. They could see bright yellow auras extending from Luigi and Vaporeontwo, a white aura coming from Alisa, and one from Spike that seemed to fade between red and minty green, with some other colors in between. These auras would float towards the little one like smoke, and found themselves absorbed into the stalker's skin, where they reacted with a special, hidden organ. The resulting glow might've tipped somebody in the group off to their presence, but they would have merely a second to react as the creature split, to check up on their other guests.

The shadow traveled to the edge of the jungle closest to the group on the beach. Their heart froze in waiting, then trilled when Xenophon noticed the shacks they'd built. There was a little cringing, though, when the alien would touch one of them, causing it to creak.

Also, if Xenophon dared to venture close enough inside the cave, chances are they would hear someone's snoring...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back