• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Multiverse Union: Kitsune's Island

PopcornPie

Dazed, confused, but chugging on.
This roleplay is the first piece of a new multifandom campaign! To join in, post a sign-up here (I usually auto accept), and I also recommend that you join our Discord server here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In hindsight, you probably should have cherished what would be your last night in your bed.

You were soundly asleep, probably dreaming a nice dream. Or a nightmare. Regardless, your dream gets crashed by a mysterious creature.

She is cloaked in lavender mist to the point where she is only a silhouette with red eyes, dark blue stripes, and violet spots glowing. Heck, you can only tell that it's a "she" from her voice. Unless you're having a nightmare she felt the need to stop, she makes no attempt to harm your dream's environment, content to just sit there and talk to you.

"Don't be frightened." She says, her soft voice echoing all around you. "The one to which I am a guardian has chosen you. Though my own trust in you is faltering, you must come with us. Your worth to me is more than you believe." Then she lifted her head to the dream-sky, revealing it to be vulpine in shape. "The dawn is coming." Indeed, she seemed to be dissipating. "You will be with others. You all must live and train in harmony. Farewell..." Her voice trails off into an empty echo as she turns into mist and warps away, leaving you alone in your dream.

A weird dream, but you can just forget about it as you go through your typical day, right?

Well...odds are that your typical day does not involve waking up on a beach, with the first thing you see being an endless sea.

meeru-island-beach.jpg

Someway, somehow, you've gone from your soft bed to a tropical island. With no boats, planes, or even a boardwalk in sight, it's pretty clear that you're stranded. Just as the figure in your dream said, however, you're not alone. You can see many others waking up on the shore.

One of these is a strange, pinkhaired girl in typical schoolgirl's clothing. There is a large ribbon on her head, striped in yellow, cyan, and magenta. As she awakens, she rubs the sand out of her equally pink eyes, then looks around. You can see her stomach dropping from all the way over here. "Oh, no, not this again..." She whimpers. Going off her anxious movements, she seems to be hoping that someone in particular will be on the shore as well.

Another one of these is a blue dog-like creature with a dolphin-like tail. He's got darker blue stripes across his back and legs, a raccoon-like marking on his face, and his tail is entirely that dark blue color. He also has pale yellow fins on his head and cheeks, and white frills. "This isn't Mandarin Island..." He murmurs, scratching himself behind his frills. Then he glides into the water, seemingly staying underneath without issue. Then he pops back onto the shore, looking at you all.

"I didn't see anything suspicious out there. Not to worry." He says, with a flick of his tail. "We Vaporeons can freely control water. I can easily part this ocean, and we can walk to help."

Then the self-proclaimed Vaporeon turns back to the ocean, and concentrates. The water remains still. Seeing this, he grows frustrated and tries again, lifting his chest and shutting his eyes tight. The water does not move, bringing a growl to his throat. The Vaporeon works all his being into his third attempt, throwing his front paws high into the air. The ocean does not budge.

"I don't understand." The Vaporeon scratched his head. "I've never had a problem with moving water around before."

"Hey!" The pinkette is also throwing her hands out in front of her, producing nothing. "My electricity isn't working, either!"

Indeed, if you tried to use special powers, you'd find that they didn't work!

"Our powers were disabled!?" The Vaporeon looks at his paws, then tries to use Water Gun. Aside from a couple drops sliding down his lips, no water is produced. "This is so weird. But I could still breathe underwater, so not all of our powers can be gone, right?"

Looks like you'll be stuck with these strange people and creatures for a while, so why not mingle?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This first chapter is the introductory. You're free to roam the island and see what you can see.

Yellow

Eliza Taylor Gif Hunt ekkor: 2020

Yellow was actually already awake before all the others, she had woken up almost immediately after the dream and her shock was quickly numbed as her rational thinking mind kicked in. First: She immediately checked her form and found it to be clothed and human. Second: She checked her equipment and found them gone. Nothing except her lockpicks. She sighed tremendously as her human mind tried to formulate a plan. She was again grateful that her rational human mind was not prone to panic and her raptor mind was actually glad to be free of the urban trap that was the city.

She slowly walked toward the two people awake, keeping am eye on the rest of the people in the sand. She noticed what appeared to be a Mortal Kombat character sprawled in the sand, and her rational mind concluded that this couldn't be a cossplayer. She walked to Kabal, bent down and sniffed him. He had a burnt crispy scent. Then turned and walked away toward the first two.

"This would be the part where I ask where I am, but from your expressions, you probably have no idea." She turns toward the pink on pink girl, "except you! I heard you. You seem to know what is going on!"

--------------

Rey "Skywalker"
Rey meanwhile woke up alone in the forest, and immediately she spung up and checked herself. Her lightsaber was gone! Did she drop it?? She walked out of the forest and noticed three others before her. And also several others as well. She frowns and starts walking toward the trio.

"Hey! Do you happen to know where I am!?"

P PopcornPie

Kabal was never a superstitious man.

Sure, his life was filled with monsters, magic, demons and gods, but magic dreams? Come on! That was absolutely ridiculous.

Then it wasn’t.

Kabal quickly got to his feet. His swords were missing. He felt sluggish. At least he kept his mask? Then there was that voice. He tried calling out to her but she didn’t hear him. Until he was buried in the sand. The Black Dragon stormed over the pink girl, glaring at her from under his mask.

“Hey! You! Where the hell am I?! Send me back! I have work to do!”

latest

P PopcornPie

8AAFBD72-44C6-4F49-892E-B7157BE65E2E.jpegZhanhu
After slowly waking up on something uncomfortable, he quickly realized something was wrong and quickly jumped up to his feet, looking around and noticing the strange new land he found himself in and the strange creatures here. He quickly took a pose, noticing his feats were gone and have to be earned again, and that his blade was missing, so he took a taekwondo pose and looked around at the ‘strange’ people and creatures and yelled out in Chinese “Nǐ shì shéi, wǒ zài nǎlǐ, nǐ duì wǒ de dāo mó zuòle shénme” (English translation: who are you, where am I, what did you do to my blade you demons) as he got ready to fight back in case they were hostile, the closest were the strangely clothed pinked hair human and a blue dog-like creature.
P PopcornPie

"Um..." Giffany began to back away from the angry strangers.

"Yeah, you said you're going through this again, didn't you?" The Vaporeon was also striding towards Giffany, his fins folded.

"No, I-Well, I..." She took a breath. "Listen, I said that I've been stuck on an island before. I never said I'm the one who did it!"

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

ー Spike Spiegel ー
05VduLb.jpg
Eyelids parted to reveal chestnut irises, which blankly stared to the sky above. Mind still laden with lethargy, threatening to succumb back to desired slumber, it at first wasn't deemed an unusual sight. It was only after a few seconds that Spike's eyebrows would come to a knit, continuing to gaze at it, although eyes attenuating due to the sun's nearly blinding rays. "The.. sky..?" He noted silently with mild confusion, the sight contradicting the usual metallic ones of the Bebop. With a groan, Spike allowed his hands to shift, sand rolling over and intertwining with his fingers as he did so; pushing off of them so that he had hoisted himself into a sitting position. It was then that he allowed his eyes to turn—head following suit—taking note of the surrounding environment. Trees with loosely dangling fronds, the sand beneath him, the gently but audibly rippling wave.. "No doubt about it, I'm definitely on a beach right now." He concluded amidst his own thoughts, rising to his feet with a grunt.

"Exactly how the hell did I get here, though?" Was the question he had silently proposed to himself, one that desperately needed answering. He wasn't the only one, though. In the distance, on the same beach, there were others that had gathered. As he gazed upon them, a vaguely familiar voice rung at the back of his mind; a feminine one. It was from that strange dream, he recalled, although [he] could hardly remember its contents. Spike then—once more—allowed his eyes to roam the unfamiliar environment, although they ultimately came to settle onto the congregates just a bit ahead. The sight blatantly caused him great dismay, for he audibly sucked at his teeth, eyes even having slipped shut whilst brows remained tensed into a knit.

He patted at his trousers, breath hitching in his chest at the pistols that no longer rested at his waistband. The temporarily held breath, however, was released in the form of a relieved sigh upon having felt the familiar boxy shape that resided in one of his pockets. He reached into it, fingers nimbly shuffling momentarily before retrieving a cigarette from the box; simultaneously, the other hand would search the respective pocket, retrieving the lighter there. With that he placed the former to his lips, dragging [his] thumb across the sparkwheel, sharply letting it rest upon the ignition pedal, resulting a small flame that was produced and brought to the cigarette's end.

Spike drew from the now lit cigarette, eyes now half-lidded. "Guess there's no choice," He admitted to himself voicelessly. It was possible that one of them had taken his guns.

With one hand keeping the cigarette nestled between the middlemost joint of his index and middle finger, and the other [hand] having settled into the pocket of his suit trousers, Spike approached the crowd coolly with a long stride. When he had fully joined them, he removed the cig from now slightly parted lips, allowing the pale grey haze of smoke to seep from between them. Shortly thereafter, he took in a sharp breath. "Looks like I'm late to the party.." A short-lived pause as he glanced upon the faces; completely unfamiliar ones, at that. Having noticed such a feat, Spike's lips pursed—briefly thinning into a line—with dissatisfaction that he didn't recognize any of these people. "Alright, one of you are gonna have to tell me where I am," Having approached just in time to hear the pink haired dame's hindmost proclamation, Spike's brows furrowed.

"You sure about that?" He asks, suspicious of the stutters she had spoken with. She sure seemed flustered. Scrutiny would shift from Giffany to the blonde woman just alongside her, looking her up and down before proceeding to exchange eye contact with her. "What about you? Do you know something—anything—about where we are?" He asks, halting his speech to take another draw from his cigarette. "I'm not from here. I really gotta get back to my ship, so any information would be helpful, really."

P PopcornPie , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

78978A0D-CD72-4426-BE8A-890055934DCE.jpeg
Zhanhu
as he continued watching while still assuming a combat pose, they began speaking a strange but similar language to the new one created by the ‘Wyverndale truce’ of the factions back at home, but he did not bother to learn it due to it mostly only used when multiple people from different factions spoke with each other, and it being a waste of time, time he could have spent training. But then he began to regret not taking those language classes for it seems he is unable to speak with anyone here, but this does not mean he will calm down. Once again he spoke in Chinese “Zhè li yǒurén liǎojiě wǒ ma?” (English Translation: Does anyone here understand me?) as he waited for anyone of them to respond.
P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss nocchi nocchi Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

XenoChill (2).png

Xenophon had awakened on the beach. He originally suspected that he was on the shores of Rotprium, the planet he was on. However, Xenophon quickly discovered that this wasn't home. For one, the plants here were green, while most of the plants on Rotprium were red or purple. If this was Rotprium, the sky would also have a ring visible across the sky, and raptor and dragon-like aliens would've populated the forests there. But, none of that was here, as the lifeforms here did not match any that were found back home.

Just the night before, Xenophon had a dream where he was in space, unaffected by the vacuum which would've ripped out all the fluid from his body and make his blood literally boil. There, in the quiet void, he saw her. This abstract entity spoke to him about guardians and the others, as well as how "the dawn was coming." Whatever that meant. Xenophon initially dismissed this encounter as nothing more than just a dream, but here on this unknown island with other equally mysterious beings, he was beginning to wonder whether or not this was related to his dream.

Xenophon eventually stood up, shaking off the sand on his body before surveying the area and its current inhabitants. From what he saw so far, most of these were similar humanoids of various ages and genders, but Xenophon did notice a blue dog-like creature, which talked and called itself a "Vaporeon." These creatures all seem intelligent, making the Hepar rather uncomfortable. Especially Black Dragon, who was intimidating to Xenophon.

Xenophon gave himself a quick pat-down, which allowed him to realize that he was no longer in possession of his dissection tools. He remembered falling asleep after he spent a while dissecting a raptor-like alien which was native to Rotprium. The males of that species had hard bony crests on their heads, which he decided to research. Curiously, his digital journal was on him, which he used to document his findings.

These other beings seemed just as confused as him about why they were here. Because of this, Xenophon decided that the best way to behave in this situation was to remain calm. Hopefully, these creatures aren't immediately hostile to him. He first directed his attention to the pink girl and the Vaporeon.

"Powers? Why would some of your abilities be gone? Who are you two supposed to be?" Xenophon paused for a moment before speaking to himself. "Wait... Can I still regenerate...?" Unless the Hepar was to hurt himself, Xenophon wouldn't know for sure. He wasn't going to test it, either. He then directed his attention towards Yellow. "I'm afraid I'm as confused as you are."

Xenophon anxiously answered back at the Black Dragon. "I'm s-sure they're as unsure as we all are." He glanced at Zhanhu, who was assuming a more hostile posture. "Whoa, whoa! Relax. There's no need to fight. Calm down." He wasn't sure that Zhanhu would understand him. Xenophon suddenly whipped his head at Spike after he mentioned something about his ship. "Ship? As in, space exploration? Do you hop between planets just like me?"

P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 nocchi nocchi

De'ren was aware of some coarse substance rubbing against his underside scales, it was slightly uncomfortable, but the heat that collected on the dirt paired very well with the heat that beamed down from the sun above and though the Baeniil regained semi-consiousness for a time he felt unobliged to move and simply sat there like a log, sunbathing blissfully. Until movement and sound was sensed by the snakish man. A single yellow eye popped open as if to take a look at his surroundings. Where was this? There were no beaches in the flood-forest, then an odd dream came to mind. De'ren's forked tongue came out with a hiss as he finally woke up. His tail was the first thing to move as he slithered into an upright posture which passed as standing for his species. He looked around the area where he'd woken up for a few moments before he saw what looked like a group of some of the oddest creatures he'd ever seen. They certainly weren't native to Kilan-0T even if a few bore a humanish appearance. The serpent wrapped his tail around itself and stood with a coiled posture thinking of his next move. That was when De'ren brought a hand to his gills which for the first time in a week felt clear. "Odd" De'ren hissed scratching the grooves with one of his hands. Was he free of the disease? It'd been too long since he'd gone on a swim. That would wait for a moment, he did not know what to do about the other group. He pointed his snout in their direction, they had legs at least they appeared to and legs though not great for swimming were very good for walking, meaning they would be faster then De'ren on the land. Was it worth approaching, perhaps it would be worth it if they were familiar with the area but from what he heard they weren't. De'ren decided a greeting to make it known he was no threat would be in order, didn't want anything feeling threatened and trying to kill him, that would be no good at all. De'ren knew other races found his race to be... nasty. He slithered over stopping a short distance away. "Greetings... Creatures" De'ren hissed giving a slight head bow to the group. One of the group seemed to be getting aggressive causing the Baeniil to slither towards the waters edge, just in case he needed to slip beneath the waves to escape.
P PopcornPie Yamperzzz Yamperzzz PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva nocchi nocchi

Last edited:
Out of the corner of her bright eyes, Giffany noticed a slender man awakening, coming to notice their situation much slower than the others. Instead of panicking, he slowly drew out a cigarette, which gave her a couple minutes' relief. Unfortunately, he, too, began to accuse her.

"L-look, I don't know what's going on!" The girl would crumple in front of the group, her edges noticeably sharpening. "I just had a dream about a strange fox telling me about a special thing I was chosen for, and then I woke up here!" She shivered, her lips pushed tightly together. "All I said was that I've been trapped on an island before, okay?" She looked around again, her face pale. "Connor? Folkvar? Kaiya???" She sniffled. Strangers. These were perfect strangers, all angry with her...

nocchi nocchi Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

4B9D6230-328F-4B2E-8A23-20943F1E9955.jpeg
Zhanhu
He couldn’t believe his eyes, there were more strange creatures other than that blue dog like creature, an a yellow and black humanoid creature who spoke at him non-threateningly, but he still didn’t trust the others, especially with the addition of the snake-like humanoid who also came and began speaking, before looking at him. He slowly stepped backwards while Still assuming his Taekwado pose and said one more thing in Chinese “Wǒ bù zhīdào nǐmen zài shuō shénme, wǒ zhǐshì xiǎng zhīdào nín shìfǒu huái yǒu díyì, wǒ bùxiǎng shā sǐ rènhé rén, dànshì wǒ huì zài xūyào shí wèi zìjǐ biànhù” (English translation: I don't know what you people are saying, I just want to know if your hostile or not, I do not want to kill anyone but I will defend myself if needed) but he then he looked at one of the people here, a girl with pink hair in strange clothing beginning to cry. Judging how the people were speaking to her, he believed that they were blaming her for something.He sigh as he slowly went out of his combat pose and began walking towards back to the group, not wanting everyone here to continue this as he remembered the dream he had in which some sort of female shadow being spoke to him about having to work along with others.
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz P PopcornPie nocchi nocchi Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Yahhah Yahhah

ー Spike Spiegel ー

05VduLb.jpg
Yellow's words settled onto Spike's ears; the latter having tensed with hitched breath upon hearing her response. Eyebrows remained knitted, although eyes narrowed further—into slits—with one of them twitching as if having been made impatient by something. "Another woman with attitude... What the hell kind of bad luck do I have?" He asked himself silently, eyelids resting as he sucks at his teeth again, instead opting to silently draw from the cigarette, as opposed to responding to the former's acerbic remark. His right eye opens curiously, respective eyebrow cocking similarly, upon an almost grizzly looking man having piped up. This man spoke in a foreign language and seemed just as confused as Spike himself, something the latter determined by tone and body language. He was holding a defensive pose, as if ready to strike. Taking note of that, the other eye opened as well, lips pursing with uncertainty of how to handle the situation: fault of the blatant language barrier. His gaze would flicker across the surrounding persons, in hopes one of them would deal with the situation promptly, and one of them did.

..A critter. There were two of them, actually. The newly approached yellow one, and the aquatic-canine-like one. Did the yellow one even qualify? Well, it certainly wasn't human, so it was a critter in his book.

Resisting the urge to sigh heavily, Spike allowed it to attempt to diffuse the situation in his stead. Seemed like he wasn't the only one confused on the current situation. He'd raise his gaze upwards, meeting a serpentine's—visibly flinching upon making eye contact with it. "Make that three critters." It's then that Spike allows the strongly desired sigh to escape from him, visibly exiting him in the form of smoke that seeped through both his nostrils and gap in slightly parted lips. "He's one to call us creatures.." He felt the undeniable urge to shrink beneath the serpent's sudden presence, although stood firm, shoulders instead tensing upon feeling another gaze on him. The yellow creature. He hesitantly looked down to it, raising a single brow as if silently asking if it needed something. Hearing the question it proposed, Spike emitted a "Huh," which at first served as the only means of response. "Something like that.." A breath, "Say, you haven't seen a red racer around, have you? Spaceplane, almost 14 meters long. Pretty hard to miss... Especially in a place like this." He explains; the little guy seemed like he was at least slightly familiar with space. "I'm not really sure when or how I got here, but I'm guessing my ship's gotta be around somewhere."

As if lacking both certainty and confidence, he adds a mumbled "Hopefully.." beneath his breath shortly after the last remark.

He takes a sharp inhale, parting his lips a bit more as if further intending to speak, although takes notice of the stifled sniffles coming from that pink-haired girl. Almost immediately, Spike's eyes slightly widen with shock at the sudden emotional display. He looked her up and down; she looked pretty young, he noticed. Guess that marked bingo across all three that had just conveniently managed to be grouped with him: kids, critters, and a woman with attitude. "This is great," He remarks sarcastically through a sigh whilst eyes flutter shut, drawing from the cigarette once more. A look of what appears to be realization crosses his expression, eyes blowing open sharply and darting to the girl; coughing a bit from the smoke that had gotten messily trapped in his lungs. "That dream you just mentioned.." He starts. "I couldn't remember it clearly when I woke up, but I'm almost certain I had a similar dream!"

Spike observes the girl's current expression, and dwindles into silence whilst he does so; expression becoming deadpan momentarily. "Fine," He plucks the cigarette from his lips, flicking it into the sand before smothering it with the sole of his shoe. "It's nothing to start crying over.." A hand rubs at the nape of his neck absentmindedly, eyes having flickered to the side, although looking at nothing in particular. "I believe you, so.. You can stop crying." His tone sounds indifferent—if not bordering dismissive—yet also maintaining a sort of tone as if wanting to keep her from bursting into tears. He changes the topic only slightly. "If not witnesses who saw at least one of us come here, then there have to be locals somewhere.." Spike—honestly—wasn't fully confident in that statement, looking to the thickets beyond; containing other clusters of various flora. But if not to stop that kid's tears, then he had said it to maintain the remnants of his own peace of mind.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Yamperzzz Yamperzzz , P PopcornPie , Yahhah Yahhah , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Yellow
Eliza Taylor de The 100 anticipa lo que sigue para Clarke ahora ...

"I believe you too." Yellow says, her human mind thinking that the emotional outburst was a good indication that she was telling the truth, "I too had the same dream. And I think if we asked everyone here, they would say they had the same dream too." She looks around at the island. "We do have a problem though, we have no water or food, or anything except the clothes on our back."

P PopcornPie nocchi nocchi

574557A6-0030-45E2-BB39-723BEC013FC7.jpeg
Zhanhu
After reaching the group by walking a few feet, he then bowed by lowering the top half of his body and began to speak again in Chinese “Wǒ zhīdào nín kěnéng wúfǎ lǐjiě wǒ, dàn wǒ yào wèi wǒ de xíngwéi dàoqiàn, bìjìng, cóng nín jiāzhōng bèi dài dào chōngmǎn mòshēng rén hé shēngwù de mòshēng xīn tǔdì shàng huì dài lái hěn dà de yālì, bìng jiāng kǒngjù dài rù mǒu rén, yóuqí shì yīnwèi wǒ zhǐyǒu wǒ de kuījiǎ ér bùshì wǒ de jiàn rèn.” (English translation: I know that you may be unable to understand me but I would like to apologise for my actions, after all, being taken from my home and sent to a strange new land filled with strange people and creatures would be very stressful and would invoke fear into someone, especially since I only have my armor on me and not my blade.) he kept his head down while speaking, showing great shame in his actions. But then he quickly went back to his normal stance, his arms behind his back, which seemed to display a aura of elegancy and experience. He then quickly remembered to introduce himself and decided to do it in the most basic way, he pointed at himself and said “Zhanhu” which is one of the only things they can understand clearly, hoping that at least one of them would understand what he was trying to say.
P PopcornPie Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Yahhah Yahhah PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss nocchi nocchi Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Last edited:
Alisa Bosconovitch
Untitled design (2).png

⏤⏤⏤⏤ + + ⏤⏤⏤⏤
Along the shore, a pink-haired girl was sleeping peacefully. She had a royal-looking dress with some diamonds spotting its sashes and flowers complimenting the fabric. Waves drifted, birds chirped, and the sun shined. It seemed like a cute getaway for some people, a deserted island isn't that bad for people who want to be isolated from society. Opening her eyes, there was a loud mechanical whirring. Her upper body moved up, putting her hands at her head and twisting it. She removed her head and placed it on top of her lap, scanning the body and running a system check.

Running system diagnostics...

Everything seemed to be in place. Her body was alright. Nothing was out of the ordinary. Her thrusters were fine, her chainsaws are in peak condition, and her body was not damaged. However, when the system tried to send the results back to the main server, something was wrong.

Failed to send results. Attempting to reconnect again...

The main server was needed to allow her to keep her systems in control. If the girl didn't have them, a person could assign themselves as their new master to the girl. If that did happen, they would have access to an arsenal of weapons and a bodyguard that can research anything for them. Her systems can only retry a command after five attempts. After the fifth attempt, Alisa's main A.I. takes over and controls herself. Until she finds a master to obey, she will have to rely on her system to make decisions that she would think fit the situation.

Failed to reconnect. Allowing A.I. to take over...

Her hands screwed her head back on, reconfiguring her mind to fit with the back-up system in store for her. The girl closed her eyes again, took a deep breath, and opened it again. She suddenly was blinded by the sunlight, covering it with her hand as she tried to analyze where she was. She widened her eyes, hastily standing up as she was shocked to see where she was. "Wait, this isn't the lab..." the pink-haired girl said to herself. "Where am I?" A girlish shriek came out of her as she realized that she didn't know where she was. Identifying it to be some beach, the girl noticed that her coordinates were all janky. Observing where the labs were, her in-system maps didn't mark it. She sighed, brushing off the sand that clung on to her dress. It seemed like she had to manually explore the area first rather than relying on her systems to scan it for her. It wasn't too bad, but she wanted to do things efficiently.

Proceeding to explore the beach, she spotted a group of people gathered in a circle. They were having a conversation, seemingly about something that Alisa didn't know of. Her eyes landed on a palm tree and decided to hide behind it. The girl stuck out like a sore thumb, but she didn't mind it. "Lars, where are you?" she asked in a whisper tone. She needed someone she knew to help her calm her steel nerves, Lars would be the best at doing it.

P PopcornPie Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Yahhah Yahhah PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss nocchi nocchi Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

"You believe me! Thank goodness..." Giffany let some tears escape her ducts, but wiped them away once they started to roll down her cheeks. She smiled at each stranger appreciatively. "Oh, being accused of being the kidnapper isn't what I'm crying over." She turned to face the jungle...deciduous...evergreen forest thing behind them. "The last time I was taken to an island like this, I met a bunch of new friends. They were so good to me...But it doesn't look like they're here this time." She whimpered.

"Wait, what is this, an annual thing?" The Vaporeon piped up.

"I would hope not." Giffany twiddled her fingers. "I definitely don't remember having a dream before waking up on the beach. I don't remember any of us losing our powers, either."

"Maybe it was the same entity we dreamed about, but she wants to make herself known this time." The Vaporeon theorized. "Did you ever meet the one who sent you to the first island?"

"Well, no." Giffany concentrated on her memories, scrunching up her forehead and narrowing her eyes. "We were just about to rescue Folkvar from...Gosh, I don't even remember who...And then, one by one, we fell asleep. I remember I woke up right on the forest trail where I initially fell unconscious. I...I never saw those others again." She hung her head.

The water Pokémon simply touched her thigh with his paw. "You may have lost your old friends, but allow me to be the first of your new batch. I'm Vaporeontwo. But you can just call me 'Two' for short."

"Okay!" Giffany happily shook Vaporeontwo's paw. "My name is Giffany. Did everyone hear that? Giffany! How about you over there? Did you hear me?" She waved to her fellow pinkette, Alisa.

Suddenly, some kind of magic pulse glided overhead, colliding painlessly with Zhanhu. The next time the Chinese warrior opened his mouth, he would find that everyone could now understand him!

"There's clearly someone here who still has their powers..." Vaporeontwo looked out to the jungle-forest. "And they're probably out there!"

nocchi nocchi Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Artificial Angel Artificial Angel Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

3C2FE84F-1DB3-458D-9496-835935390EE9.jpeg
Zhanhu
After being struck by a strange light that somehow did nothing to his being, he somehow understood the blue dog creature talking about someone who may still have their powers might be in the woods. His eyes would be widen in shock as he said “I..... somehow understood what you said” before he suddenly realize he spoke the language that he didn’t even know the basics of. His mouth was open in shock, believing that the strange light may have done something to him and he said once again “Can..... can you understand me?” he said in perfect English and now able to be fully understood now. He was still in shock that the ‘light’ changed the language he spoke and heard but he mostly kept it inside his mind, not showing much on the outside. But this means he can get his true introduction into way now and quickly said “greetings, my name is Zhanhu and I am a mercenary who used to serve the Wu-Lin faction, while we all may be confused into how we got here, I believe that you may have the same dream about the strange mist creature in our dreams. But we must remember that ‘she’ said that there would be others sent with us here and that we need work together in order to survive here.” he finished speaking for now, waiting for the others to introduce theirselves.
nocchi nocchi P PopcornPie Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Artificial Angel Artificial Angel

--Steven Universe || Stella--
Interaction: P PopcornPie Artificial Angel Artificial Angel @Beachgang
174155988-352-k953799.jpg
Still groggy from the bizarre dream, a simple, yet somewhat chubby 16 year old Steven Universe woke up, staring at the skies. Peaceful skies, getting along quite great with the sandy beach he'd found himself in. Getting up in a sitting position, Steven glanced around, seeing nothing more than a few people and some palm trees. No sign of the temple.

"This...Definitely isn't Beach City." Steven noted, soon standing up. He knew that he's supposed to be somewhere else, entering for College with Connie, who was supposed to help him get settled in. To his left, there were other people, seemingly confused on how they got here. On his right, was...A young girl, it seems, sporting black, uneven twin tails and clad in an all black outfit. She seemed...Distant, for some reason. As if bored out of her mind. Before Steven could speak to her, something pulsed from the sky--and whatever it was, his gem was reacting to it--causing a round pink spot to glow underneath his black shirt.

Alarmed, the black clad girl rolled back, positioning her arm forward and her hand in such a manner that she's about to shoot something--but no, nothing came out. Not even her cannon was summoned.

"Woah, woah! It's okay!" Steven tried to calm the girl, raising his hands up. "I'm not dangerous!" He said, raising his shirt a bit to reveal a gem on his stomach--one with a really fine cut that matches that of a diamond viewed from the top side. "See? It's just my...Gem." Steven said as he noticed the gem's light dimming, flashing before it died out. It's a familiar sign, his powers are lost again--someone must've used the Rejuvenator on him. So he thought, soon over hearing from the others that there's someone else that still has their powers. "What?" He said in alarm, soon rushing over to the group of people and alien dog fish thing and asked, "You guys lost your powers too?" He asked, getting in the small circle. "I'm Steven, by the way. Steven Universe. I'm guessing you guys don't know where you are, too."

Meanwhile, the girl calmly stands and glances at her palm, soon clenching it. Without her weapons, how would defend herself from...Every single one of them? The girl isn't exactly the most trusting of girls when it comes to seeing new things for herself. Though she promised to be Earth's last savior, the girl known as Stella didn't know how all of a sudden, the wasteland she knew as Earth suddenly became lush and populated by other humans, seeing as she saw the last human being on the planet get destroyed by the alien race...Stella kept her distance from the boy named Steven, approaching the group to eavesdrop when she glanced and stared at a certain palm tree where a peculiar girl was hiding.

Stella stared longer than anyone is comfortable with, curious as to why that human is acting quite distant to the others...Or was she human to begin with?

De'ren sat coiled beside of the water's edge watching the movements of the group, being ready to hop into the sea at the littlest provocation. None of them seemed to be aggressive so that for one was good. Of course as much attention as he should be paying to the group of humanoids he'd stumbled upon. De'ren had come to the conclusion that at least a few of the creatures in the group he'd woken up near to were humans, just not any race he was familiar with. They certainly didn't have the size to be Balinquo, that was reassuring. The serpent half listened as a new human looking female appeared with very odd hair colorings, though she smelled more metal then flesh. Assuming De'ren could smell things correctly over the smell of sea salt, she didn't seem intent on approaching so the Baeniil payed her little mind.. Another humanish with odd hair coloring spoke up and introduced herself whereas a curious blue creature that looked like a fellow water dweller also spoke and introduced themselves. The two of them said a few words that the Baeniil was familiar with though didn't understand. Friendship was something warmbloods often spoke about that De'ren, nor most other Baeniil was truly able to understand. The one who'd been speaking in a foreign tongue spoke in a way that he could be understood. De'ren cocked his head as he listened to the human speak, well he supposed if everyone else was introducing themselves he probably should as well, warmbloods often expected names.
"This one is called De'ren" De'ren hissed out while resting a finger on his chest to signify himself. "He is Baeniil, he worked as a guide until he came here". De'ren rudimentally introduced himself. He then realized the water dweller say something about powers and looked to the forest. He was not sure about heading into the forest, foliage concealed both prey and predators, and it was farther from water. De'ren did not want to leave water... Normally De'ren would not care what others did and he would do what he liked to do, but the foreign speaker, Zhanhu, as he'd introduced himself had the right of it. Sticking together was normally advantageous to survival. Another humanish one appeared as well, this one male by the looks of it, De'ren supposed deliberation would occur now or so that would be expected. "This one is not sure about finding a... Power person, but he knows working together is good for living, so... He will help" De'ren hissed out, pausing every now and then to make sure his tongue was understandable to the humans above all the hissing, before he took a slither backwards to rest in the shallows of the water, if he was going to leave it he was going to feel the water's touch just a little bit.
P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Artificial Angel Artificial Angel nocchi nocchi PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Alisa Bosconovitch
Untitled design (2).png
⏤⏤⏤⏤ + + ⏤⏤⏤⏤
Spotted! Panic Mode = True

When the other pink-haired girl waved towards her, she stepped back a bit and tried to run. Her cover was blown! Not that she was well-hidden, but the girl hoped that they didn't notice her in the background. However, in her panic, she didn't see where she was looking. Her eyes were locked with the blue-eyed girl who stared at her. It slightly freaked her out, making her not notice the palm tree that she was about to run into. Bonk! That was the sound that it made, making the girl fall back and hit the ground. She tried to stand up, but a coconut hit her head and made it detach. It flew onto the middle of the group, making the girl slightly blush as her headless body ran over to the group. Slowly picking herself up, literally, she attached it back on the socket. The girl tried to collect her composure and bowed, introducing herself shortly to the group.

"I'm Alisa Bosconovitch," the girl stuttered her words out of her mouth. It was pretty evident that she was completely anxious, but after some time, she took a deep breath and let the anxiety go away. "As you all saw, I'm not human. I am an android created by Doctor Bosconovitch. Please, treat me well."

Alisa took note of what the eastern general said earlier: they will have to cooperate in order to survive on the deserted island. The girl cleared her throat and spoke again, "I tried to scan where I was, but my scanners weren't able to get a good look on the island. The coordinates were glitching and the map was filled with static. However, if I were to be on a high spot on the island, I may be able to scan it fully."

The girl didn't understand why she was there or how the labs weren't marked on her map. It could be due to inter-dimensional travel, but that wasn't possible in her world yet. She was spooked by the suddenness of the situation, making her ponder for a bit. Although she revealed she was a robot, it was probably not for the best to reveal everything about her. She was deadly, for sure. If they knew she had rockets and chainsaws within her, someone might be able to exploit her. But, she wasn't gullible. She doesn't mind following the orders of a person that was respectable, but if it was a morally corrupt one, she would start resisting their orders slightly. Alisa looked at the others and started to analyze them, fixing her gaze at them for some time.

P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 nocchi nocchi PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Yahhah Yahhah

ー Spike Spiegel ー

05VduLb.jpg
Spike was mildly taken aback by the girl's emotional display, although it seemed that his reassurance of his current stance brought some sense of relief to her; she wiped away the welling tears whilst a gentle simper etched itself onto her lips. Her next remark was sentimental in nature, to say the least, and it seemed to laden her with a sense of desolation. "Looks like you're the unlucky one from your crew then," He responded with a dry chuckle, his humor equally as dry. "Can't say you're alone in that, though." Although such a remark had been made, Spike supposed that he—maybe—wasn't unlucky, that it was possible he just acted without thinking, resulting in unfavorable consequences. Jet frequently scolded him over things like that, and—as he always did, even now—Spike quickly dismissed the thought, opting to shove it to the back of his mind, to perhaps return to at a later time.

Slightly discolored eyes gave the unfamiliar environment a scan once again, taking note of a girl, attempting to conceal her frame behind a tree's trunk. It seemed that the rest of the persons would hone in on her as well, even having come to address her verbally. Spike, on the other hand, only acknowledged her with a glance, a single eyebrow raising as if to voicelessly point out that she had been noticed, and—furthermore—encourage her to step out from her hiding spot. Eyes, however, would shift to Giffany who asked about everyone's name. He'd ignore her briefly, instead looking to the grizzly man from before, who now could be understood: Zhanhu, his name apparently was. "Right now, working together might be the best option. You're right about that." He responds simply, eyes then reverting back to the pinkette from before, though they would slip shut shortly afterwards. Only then would he at last coolly respond: "Spike Spiegel." in his usual baritone timbre, speaking through the ghost of a smirk.

Chestnut irises would only become visible when the sound of sand crunching was audible again.. Like someone had approached. Such an assumption was made correct. It was a boy this time: young, by the looks of it. Steven, he had said his name was. "Steven Universe?" Spike would repeat with a curiously cocking brow. "That's not a common surname." He would remark, although not bothering to state his name again. It was likely that this Steven had approached just in time to hear it. Eyes would then shift to meet that of the serpent's from before, who croaked out his willingness to help prior. The more assistance to hauling ass out of here, the better. Even if said assistance was that of a critter's. The snake promptly submerged itself into the ocean after having finished its monologue.

Only then would gaze—with great haste—flicker to the direction of an unusual 'bonk!' that emitted from a close enough distance. At that same tree the peculiar girl had attempted to hide behind. Yet, instead of that girl.. Much to both his shock and dismay, there was a headless body that stood there. Hesitantly but instinctively, he'd look down to the floor, upon which the respective head would roll; belonging to seemingly a woman, soft and delicate features. Attractive, had it not been for the current circumstances, which resulted in him responding with a flinch of undeniable shock—eyes widening with a similar emotion as the cerulean ones of the decapitated head stared up back at him. His breath hitched at his chest, and at the same time, he swallowed thickly. "Her head..! It's really..." Spike is unable to finish the thought, slowly but surely lowering his hand as if to pick it up. His movements come to an abrupt halt upon what originally seemed like a corpse becoming reanimated, running over in an almost graceful manner.

As though absolutely nothing had happened, the girl gingerly plucked her own head from the ground, placing it atop her own shoulders and clicking it in place. Spike's shoulders instinctively tensed with repulse at both the sight and sound of that, swallowing both the thickened saliva and—along with it—the grimace that threatened to surface to his features. "For someone whose head just flew off, you sure seem pretty calm right now.." He would note aloud, more than slightly disturbed at what he had just bore witness to. "Android, huh?" He repeated to himself silently, looking her up and down. Given what had just happened, he supposed that it wasn't too far-fetched of a claim to make. After all, she had literally just reattached her decapitated head like it was apart of her daily routine. Having rapidly found a preference for forgetting the new memory, Spike quickly took the opportunity to address her words; Alisa's words.

"A high spot?" He would repeat, looking into the large spinneys beyond the beach they all stood upon. Leafy greens and large thickets blanketed any potential mountains out of view. "We could probably benefit from being at a high spot for a lot right now: getting an overall look at how this place is laid out, seeing if I can locate my ship..." A breath. "So, say we did take you up on your plan," Spike starts, eyes having made contact with hers again."How would you get to the height that you need? We can't see any mountains from here.. Not through those trees... And venturing out to try and find one could waste a lot of time for something that might not work." The 'something' in question being her alleged scanners, of course.

Unfortunately, that plan sounded like their best bet for an answer right about now, given the clueless nature of all parties involved in regards to the current situation. If this wasn't the best bet for the possibility of working scanners—or being able to spot his ship from overhead—then to get a view of the island's overall shape, which could assist them in navigating it in the future. A runner-up honorable mention of a plan would be to get food. That blonde woman had mentioned it not too long before. Recalling that, Spike gestures to her with a glance before looking back to the others. "And I agree with what she said," He admits, eyes coming to rest again, lips puckering into an almost dissatisfied pout whilst hand absentmindedly rubbed at the nape of his neck. "Some food would be really nice right about now."

P PopcornPie , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , Artificial Angel Artificial Angel , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Elt woke up on this strange place, reality phasing in.

"H- huh? It's... this isn't..."

He slowly looks around, hand held to head.

"Where am I?"

He now fully rose.

"No one I know is here. I should probably leave... but so should everyone, it seems."

He looks up, to see a... fox?

"You're a fox with many tails, but you... actually look like a fox. Am I in the- WAIT, COME BACK!"

He turns to the Vaporeon - Vaporeontwo.

"Are you a Monster? Is this what the Sahuagin looked like in the age of the past Demon Lords? That must mean I'm in the past, you're from the past! And you would probably eat me if you weren't a baby. Or is that how the Sahuagin look fully grown up?"

Elt takes a few steps back away from the Vaporeon.

"... please don't eat me. I'm armed and I will end up hurting you when I am forced to defend myself."

P PopcornPie

9D53FBEC-0979-47A1-BD27-AFE9922C875A.jpeg
Zhanhu
He just became more and more confused onto what is happening here, believing for a second he was having the strangest of dreams before realizing it was all real. First, was the addition of a boy named ‘Steven Universe’ along with the strange girl further out from the direction of where ‘Steven’ came from. Next was ‘Alisa’ whose head has popped off but she managed to put it back on, last time he remembered that removal of the head was instant death for any living being, which caused him to shake a bit when seeing that. He also noticed the snake creature ‘De’ren’ and the man named ‘Spike Spiegel’ agree on working together in order to survive, but the man started talking about his ‘ship’ and some more unfamiliar words such as ‘signal’ and ‘android’. He put aside those thoughts for now as he agreed with ‘Spike’ that they should start scavenging for a source of food, but a clean water source should come first as he said “While I may agree on scavenging for some food, water is the most important problem needed to be solve due the fact that some of us may die in three days without drinking water, and I don’t think we can just drink from the salty ocean here....... after all, we can go three weeks without food and maybe more if we are lucky, which gives us more than enough time to find food resources when finishing looking for a fresh source of water.” He was about to say more when another voice piped up near the water dog creature, which made him turn his head to the unfamiliar voice. It was another boy who began speaking about strange things such as ‘Sahuagin’ and ‘age of the last demon lords’, before the boy began believing that it might eat him and he said he would defend himself. This time, he actually face palmed and just sigh before walking towards him and saying “No one is gonna eat you here..... if you took the time to understand you would probably remember the dream about the strange mist thing, which told us that there would be others we have to work with here in order to survive....... now.... what is your name young one....” as he waited for the young man’s response.
P PopcornPie Crow Crow nocchi nocchi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Artificial Angel Artificial Angel PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"Aw, it's okay!" Giffany wandered towards the shy-looking android. "We're in this together! It would be a bad thing to hurt you. Whether we like it or not, we're a team!" Then Alisa's head fell off, which made Giffany jump backwards in surprise, her hair standing on its end. "Woah! You can come apart!" She let a sigh of relief escape as Alisa reattached her head without any pain or struggle, then followed her back to the bunch, where she introduced herself.

"Android?!"
Giffany gasped in delight, bringing her fists up to her chest. "You're virtual, too?! Omigosh, so am I! See this?" She ran a finger up and down her edges. "I'm all pixels and coding! Isn't that cool?"

"Pocket monster." Vaporeontwo tipped an imaginary hat towards Elt. "Everyone calls us 'Pokémon' for short. I was created on New Island, and released to live in the wild." That was just his story in a nutshell; There were details he wasn't very proud of.

Then he tipped his head towards Alisa, his tail thumping. "We should try to find the highest point possible. That, or we explore the perimeter." He decided to draw a circle in the sand with his tail, making sure it encompassed everyone. "What we could do is split up into teams. One team looks for a mountain, one looks around the shore for anything that can help us, and one team will seek out whoever cast that magic. This will be our meeting circle."

"Can I patrol the shore?" Giffany raised her hand.

"Sure."

"Yay!" Giffany flitted her eyes towards Zhanhu. "I can find food, too! If I had my electric powers, I could cook us a ton of fish..." Then her eyes shifted down to her hands, while her smile melted.

How about you? What team will you choose?

Crow Crow nocchi nocchi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Artificial Angel Artificial Angel PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Yahhah Yahhah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back