• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Multiverse Haven Bar [Open to anyone]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

darkred

Hmmmm
Welcome to the Multiversal Haven: The Bar!

Meet your bartenders today:

An orange 2’0 tall ottsel who prefers standing on a barstool with another lady ottsel standing on the bar.

Meet Daxter and Tess.

9i74aj3wutERk6nsFByGS4cvje0ujfP7flKe2gHxoC9eSrbOXOyndbyqwzZUMNmLIwUtjuntTYzVp6AIvqH4Zu8cOvWIswjs9ifW_FD4V_l2z0EuGykhdxKnHfi5pfeKdFpoeorf=s0
BuoGxaCc-BrOAfLMy8wCVCKbj8uNt3nMwxULgYUeCddlpFh-EO5Bwc6MdpX0OFkO_O-9hAHqABKk5QNRKSAm4kVXjvT-WxWSDgIY2C0VhxHC0ApAYjFtjYvs51ka5pFAbt5Dk_hN=s0

Also coming in for a drink, you have the Wastelander spy and former King, Sig in one seat and Jak in another.

kR2b08Os1zhXw-Kc0s42i9yLTSwvimpziHDSwfS8IMyzCh4SFW1lnep47NRtP7XjQfV8D1ifJvIvkKYxFaeI8glalWqHg9Vii_ifNUixYYBpex7ufLfYg3cBA4lfF0xZFET6Fmwc=s0
H73HvDDjvL9v-jpvtH1lf7y3VV759LZJJCaNluo84unQN3_U_9yh9JdMx5E6vnyQqSD5qlL_fSbV10hwWK3M9xHADq4p7QhwTkP0H_qsFKV96RYVZ8k7dkNO7yMvMBoXLL0_Yk5_=s0

The ottsel screamed outside the door, 'HEY! THE DOOR’S OPEN FOR ANYONE! “

The lady ottsel shrugged and sat on the counter “Wonder who’s going to come, dear?”

Jak and Sig were sitting drinking in a booth next to each other.

Last edited:
Daxter leaned upon the counter, rubbing the bar over and over, waiting for a potential customer.

Jak raised an eyebrow leaning on the counter. "So where are the customers, Dax?"

The ottsel muttered something in his breath, "In time, they will come, Jak... No worries."

The man held a beer in his hand.

The door to the bar flung open and there stood surgess who just drew attention to herself. Covered in knife marks and wounded slightly but despite this walks in. The heel of her boots making thud sounds with every step as she walks. She went to a single table and sat in the chair. Tilting it back and resting her feet on the table.

The door to the bar flung open and there stood surgess who just drew attention to herself. Covered in knife marks and wounded slightly but despite this walks in. The heel of her boots making thud sounds with every step as she walks. She went to a single table and sat in the chair. Tilting it back and resting her feet on the table.

The bar door flying open wasn't unnoticed.

Everyone looked up from their usual spot.

The two ottsels didn't flinch, however, as they've seen about the same or worse.

Daxter moved toward another stool and walked on the bar as he rubbed it clean.

"Hello there stranger, you look like you've been quite the battle, huh?"

"What can me and Tess getcha'?

He nods off to Tess who looks over at Surgress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sig sits in the back "Got your first customer, huh?"

Jak gets up and streches, "Hey, Dax. Another drink for me and Sig, up here."

Surgess glared at the people speaking to her "give me the heaviest thing you got to drink. I need a pain killer stack"
She lowered her feet allowing the chairs legs to lay flat on the floor. She leaned over the table and folded her hands together "make it two rounds aswel..."

Surgess glared at the people speaking to her "give me the heaviest thing you got to drink. I need a pain killer stack"
She lowered her feet allowing the chairs legs to lay flat on the floor. She leaned over the table and folded her hands together "make it two rounds aswel..."

Tess blinked, "Hm? Are you sure about that? All right. Dax, two, and make them strong. She winked at the small creature on the bar.

Daxter nodded lightly, "Sure thing. I got you covered."

The small creature with pants hopped on the bar pulls and began to pour the strongest stuff they had on tap.

He made sure these two were strong.

"Don't worry, stranger. Your drinks come."

It's when Tess came out and set the drinks on the table "Here ya go. Enjoy."

"You know.. I'm also a weapon designer."

After Surgess was served, the long-eared man and his friend Sig was served a bit lighter but somewhat strong drinks.

Surgess grabbed the first mug and started chugging it down which for most people wouldn't be a wise decision to drink so fast. She slammed the cup down onto the table and grabbed the second one doing the same thing. How odd was it to see a girl drink like this? It certainly wasn't normal. Slamming the second cup down she didn't even seem to be tipsy.
" oy! Id like another round! " it could already be told she was gonna be trouble. Who knows what a drunk assassin might do but she wasn't tipsy.. Yet. She meddled with her knife in her hand having her own blood on it. "I still can't believe my own weapon was turned against me." She spoke her thoughts out loud.

Surgess grabbed the first mug and started chugging it down which for most people wouldn't be a wise decision to drink so fast. She slammed the cup down onto the table and grabbed the second one doing the same thing. How odd was it to see a girl drink like this? It certainly wasn't normal. Slamming the second cup down she didn't even seem to be tipsy.
" oy! Id like another round! " it could already be told she was gonna be trouble. Who knows what a drunk assassin might do but she wasn't tipsy.. Yet. She meddled with her knife in her hand having her own blood on it. "I still can't believe my own weapon was turned against me." She spoke her thoughts out loud.

The strangers eyed the woman "How many has she gulped so far? Let's see about 2... She's going on 3. Holy crap!!!"

The smaller ottsel blinked named Tess and looked over at Surgress "What kind of weapon was it...? "

The strangers eyed the woman "How many has she gulped so far? Let's see about 2... She's going on 3. Holy crap!!!"

The smaller ottsel blinked named Tess and looked over at Surgress "What kind of weapon was it...? "
She looked at Tess "it was this poison knife " she stabbed the knife into the table "though I been poisoned so much I've grown immune. Now I only get slices and diced. He cut me deep though. " she pointed to a deep wound on her shoulder which the clothes were soaked with her blood. She patiently waited for her drink "the guy still died in the end and I still got a fat check" she laughed.

WALL-E

With the bustling patrons entering the bar one came through the door, one of them is a small tan-colored robot with a cubic shape and big camera lens for eyes. It appeared confused on its way in as if it treads into the wrong building. Looking around to their new environment and reversing itself to one of the tables away from the entrance, where the patrons are entering. Bumping into said table shaking the contents above it. Seeing that they have collided with said table checked for any customers, none. It whistled as a sound relief.

WALL-E

With the bustling patrons entering the bar one came through the door, one of them is a small tan-colored robot with a cubic shape and big camera lens for eyes. It appeared confused on its way in as if it treads into the wrong building. Looking around to their new environment and reversing itself to one of the tables away from the entrance, where the patrons are entering. Bumping into said table shaking the contents above it. Seeing that they have collided with said table checked for any customers, none. It whistled as a sound relief.
Surgess looked at the robot. Getting up and walking over to it. She stared down at it towering over with her intimidating appearance. Her eyes narrowing with interest to an almost glare like look. She knelt down to somewhat get to its level and smirked with a frightening grin. "Well look what we got here"

WALL-E

Finding himself within eye contact of another humanoid figure with feminine features. All he could do is simply stare back blankly, looking around to see if there any other eyes looking at them.

She poked Wall-E "hey bud I'm right here. No one else noticed ya. " she put a hand under the robots head to make it look at her "what are you even supposed to be? Some sort of spy bot? ...no..." She picked up the robot and stood up studying it "your a cute little thing aren't ya?" She set it back down. "Would you like to come sit with me?" She pointed to her table.

Tess looked up on the bar and eyed it "Doesn't seem like poison that I've seen, I've seen nightshade and dark eco."

"I can see what i can do."

Daxter, meanwhile looked at Wall-E.

"Huh? Hello little guy..."

He looked over the strange robot figure.

WALL-E​

Other than visual and auditory senses, it seems that the unit is responsive also in contact with a human's touch. His head pressed down slightly even with little applied weight from their hand. Until now, there are two component panels over his glass lens that have raised themselves. It appears to resemble eyebrows that add expression to one would mistake a typical emotionless robot.

"W... Wall-E!"

It spoke, followed with a head motion tilt to their right. It wasn't the highest quality of voice for it sounded tuned to only sound like he's saying certain words. His two hydraulic arms went up to down as a way to refer to himself due to their lack of function to bend their arms to point at themselves. Threading an inch forward upon being asked to accompany them, seems ready to follow.

if one were to look/touch WALL-E. It may leave an impression that the robot is older because of its rather static and rigid design and the presence of dirt, rust, dust, and oil is observed. It may even leave a small amount on the hands of those who came in contact.

Surgess sat down at the table and helped Wall-E into the seat next to her. Glancing at her now filthy hands making a slight face at the grime. "When's the last time you been washed?" She rubbed her hands on her pants though wincing since the way she's been moving her wounded shoulder. The shoulder with a giant cut in it was on the same side Wall-E was sitting on making it clearly visible and from up close it could be clearly seen as deep and heavily damaged. Its a wonder how she's even moving that arm still. "Where's my drink?! I really need it ya know!" She was growing impatient due to the pain growing increasingly. She turned to the robot studying it more "you said your names Wall-E right?... Its kinda cute... Just like you" she made a small smile and softened her normal angry and intimidating facial expression to something More sweet. It was a rare sight to see an assassin with kindness and especially for her. Though it was short lived. After she patted its head again she looked forward and stared at the table with her face back to the intimidating assassin appearance.

WALL-E

The robot followed her towards the table she sat in, assisting him to sit down beside her. The confused look seems to have faded for now.

WALL-Es threads folded in a way that it would appear like legs hanging off on the chair. The environment itself was new to the robot but not foreign enough to not know its purpose. Tables, drinks and rather dramatic lighting everywhere. Several random items caught brief interest but his sights now gravitated towards the woman’s deep injury.

The lens of his eyes had a white dot of light from a nearby light source that just express an emotion of concern. The robot did not say anything, looking down to wards his claw like hands. It’s eyes perked up followed with a sudden eye contact with another human looking character. Specifically two assumed men with long ears and modern attires, did he mistake them for staff?

“Yoiii”

A rough autotune sound of one can only assume as a call for attention. Raising his left hydraulic arm in the air reeling a motion to come closer. Completely ignoring the orange creature that is actually staring right at him.

Nokumi Nokumi darkred darkred

Surgess watched the robot with slight confusion then looked to where the robot was looking. Ones realizing what it was focused on she smiled a little out of amusement. Turning back around and just resting her head on the table. She needed somn to drink badly. She was in a lot more pain then before since she's been moving her arm.

Sig walked up to the woman named Surgess and raised a eyebrow "You look like you need something else to drink. Get this lady some more to drink, Cherries!"

The smaller ottsel hopped up and yelled "Alright, already. Hold on... He pounded a wooden sign outside that looked like there was a place to place and get quests for extra cash.

He pushed in a few old school videogames, which looked oddly similar to other character's lives in their world.

"I pulled enough stuff in here to work up a sweat. Hopefully brings in the crowd."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Added: Quest board- Add your quests and give out profit for finishing them!
Video games: Play other character's lives for fun!
Vr: Play in another world of your choosing
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sig walked up to the woman named Surgess and raised a eyebrow "You look like you need something else to drink. Get this lady some more to drink, Cherries!"

The smaller ottsel hopped up and yelled "Alright, already. Hold on... He pounded a wooden sign outside that looked like there was a place to place and get quests for extra cash.

He pushed in a few old school videogames, which looked oddly similar to other character's lives in their world.

"I pulled enough stuff in here to work up a sweat. Hopefully brings in the crowd."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Added: Quest board- Add your quests and give out profit for finishing them!
Video games: Play other character's lives for fun!
Vr: Play in another world of your choosing
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surgess looked at Sig with suspicion. She was dizzy from the loss of blood and when she tried to stand up she ended up falling out of her chair to the floor. Laughing slightly from disorientation. Her face was pale as she reached her hand up and placed it on the table and pulling herself up using her other arm to put extra weight on the table. Her clothes just drenched in her own blood. "I can't tell ya how much I need another drink..." She glanced at Sig looking like she's about to die. "But I can tell ya I been through worse..." She's practically hanging off the table. She was about to say something but ended up falling to the floor tipping over the table. She passed out.

Captain America (Steve Rogers)

After a gruelling day of fighting crime and supervillians, Steve had decided to take a rest at a bar. Any bar would do in a pinch. So he sauntered into this one, in full gear and costume, and walked over to the bartender.

He didn't spare the rest of the patrons a glance, and didn't even question the apparent elves serving him.

Must be one of those bars.

"Hello kind sirs and madam, would you care to lend a man a drink?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back