Opinion The most Annoying Kind Of People

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck is a mansplainer? 

On a related note, I hate sexists. Legitimate sexists, not some poor sap that said the wrong thing to a feminist once.   

Mansplaining is a sexist term used to guilt men into not disagreeing with women, feminists in particular. 

Refute someone's bullshit with facts and evidence? Fuck you, you're male. Your point is no longer valid

Those that use labeling , which is used to just triumph over any kind of real discussion and/ or to disprove a point .

aka

" Your a SJW " therefore your point is < insert insult, etc, etc > 

or

" Your a racist " therefore your point is < insert insult , etc,etc > 

>catagorizing an action as one that only men do, or at least naming it after men.

If your point is that mansplaining suggests only men do it therefore it's wrong...then you're half right. How could a woman mansplain? Mansplaining is explaining something away because you lack the perspective of a woman. Women womensplain shit too, but that's Ignoratio elenchi....

I didn't make up the term lmao it's an actual word, both genders have the ability to mansplain it's just used in the context of men more often, therefore the word 'man' was integrated into it. 

Don't get me wrong, I HATE it when anyone is condescending. My current professor is condescending. I can't stand her. 

And I ain't no bitch. I don't edit my posts. 

that's a legitimately ignorant term created by a butthurt woman to whom some douchebag explained something.

just say condescending.

seriously, it just eliminates all possible negativity and makes it a more generic term.

that's a legitimately ignorant term created by a butthurt woman to whom some douchebag explained something.

just say condescending.

seriously, it just eliminates all possible negativity and makes it a more generic term.

Oh right  everyone should just say "the way you're explaining it shows you lack the proper perspective of a woman"  so that "men"  in this case don't get their feelings hurt...... Pass 

I didn't make up the term lmao it's an actual word, both genders have the ability to mansplain it's just used in the context of men more often, therefore the word 'man' was integrated into it. 

Don't get me wrong, I HATE it when anyone is condescending. My current professor is condescending. I can't stand her. 

And I ain't no bitch. I don't edit my posts. 

You can be condescending with polite words though.  Southern women are notorious for that lol.  

People who hate the term mansplaining and think it's a sexist term.  

I hate it because it is meant to silence people. Calling someone out for mansplaining doesn't add anything profound or informative to your arguement. It is literally a smear tactic meant to shut up disagreeing opinions.

Mansplaining is the same thing as being  condescending. Explaining something in a patronizing tone to a women. Usually on accident.

Why call it mansplaining? Wouldn't that just be called 'being condescending?' 

Or is it different because a man is doing it.

Oh right  everyone should just say "the way you're explaining it shows you lack the proper perspective of a woman"  so that "men"  in this case don't get their feelings hurt...... Pass 

everyone has opinions.

get over it.

they should be acknowledged.

not necessarily accepted.

all perspective will always be different.

jesus, it's hard being a straight, white male born this way.

I hate it because it is meant to silence people. Calling someone out for mansplaining doesn't add anything profound or informative to your arguement. It is literally a smear tactic meant to shut up disagreeing opinions.

No. I mean sorry if you've genuinely experienced that,  but that's not what the word is meant for.  It developed out of men invalidating a woman basically because "I am man" 

No. I mean sorry if you've genuinely experienced that,  but that's not what the word is meant for.  It developed out of men invalidating a woman basically because "I am man" 

can people realize that racism and sexism aren't practiced by normal people?

jeezum, i've never done nor experienced this.

when i explain something to someone, i either say it the way i know it or break it down to the dumbest and most understandable way possible.

i hate people when they call me sexist for saying that women complain all the time and are always so emotional.

that right there is equivalent to what you're saying.

i hate people when they call me sexist for saying that women complain all the time and are always so emotional.

that right there is equivalent to what you're saying.

Wow.  That's crazy because that's totally nothing close.  It's almost like you're not trying.  As if I hadn't conceded the point that womensplaining is a thing too.  It's almost like you only care about how you feel about it.  I mean to each is own,  you're entitled to your feelings about it. I'm only here preserve the truth,  not sway your opinion. 

People that don't bother to read information, but are quick to say they know it all.

People in general. But to be honest I'm a restaurant server and I've seen the good, the bad, and the worst of your everyday human beings and you'd be pretty sad if I put my experience into readable statistics. All people are annoying. You will not find someone who doesn't annoy someone else in some manner because of some reason. 

Also, people that take someone's disagreeing opinion to heart and get all confrontational are pretty annoying.

Also what the guy above me said.

I'm done here guys.  No hard feelings,  we just wouldn't make swell friends who could talk about stuff like this.  And that's OK. I served this country so you could feel how you wanted long as you don't hurt anyone.  Later 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back