• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Marauders (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That thing’s from thousands of years ago though. That’d be the same as them using a Jedi Defender light cruiser. Maybe a YT-1250 instead? It’s more recent and has heavier weapons and engines than most other stock freighters , while also not being horrendously over-modified like most ‘stronger than usual’ freighters are. It’s also common among mercanaries and smugglers and such , which means it’d be easy for them to get one.

There’s also the newer , prettier YT-1760 , which is faster , cheaper , but more lightly armed and hauls about an eighth of what the 1250 carries. I’d assume they’d mod in shields and weapons , but it’d still be weaker and hold less than the (somewhat slower) 1250. I don’t think they’d mind having rather spartan passenger compartments , though they’d have space for about 3 extra people should they need it.

Last edited:
That’s the XS frieghter , which is kind of like the YT-2400/Outrider to the Ebon Hawk’s being the Millenium Falcon of it’s era.

So really the same thing anyway , I’m just pedantic when it comes to Star Wars ships.

Thank you for the compliment! I try my best. You’re good at posting yourself!

I really like R5-K6 , by the way. (I’m a droid lover to the core , which is why playing Alashar’s a little ironic.. she hates droids).

I look forward to the continued fun tomorrow!

So who all is coming to HQ again? Is Sasha with them or will Alashar have to pick up that conversation later?

Or they just tabled it for now and need to resume it later , either way.

I can see Sasha getting to respond to Alashar’s apology while Jalen and the Cathar talk , and both of them having to shelve any further discussion so they can focus on planning the mission.

Last edited:
Yay not only am I smooth talker, but I have a good eye, too! +1 to me!
"In hindsight, if I were a sniper, I better have good sight..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back