• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Looming of Gálgviðr OOC

Which instigating event would you prefer?

• Idea 1

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Idea 2

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Idea 3

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Idea 4

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Idea 5

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Wait did I read that right, we're breaking open the masquerade in this very roleplay? Ah hell yes I'm more on board than a superglue enthusiast cheating at a surfing competition, let's do this.

Second guessing my character choice maybe just a tiny bit,but I can roll with it.

Looking forward to seeing the final set of CS.

I've added a character! Although I'm totally unfamiliar with the genre, so if that'll be a huge hinderance please let me know and I'll withdraw

Hell yeah, was wondering if someone would come in with an Irish god! Hopefully I can get mine done either tonight or tomorrow night - Monday at the latest

At long last! \('-')/ Grinded for several hours straight to get this done, hope this works!

I realized in making this guy that he's sort of a mix between Black Panther, Moon Knight, The Prowler, Miguel O'Hara, and a bit of Miles Morales, and I think I can vibe with that

Last edited:
Seems like a good fit! Certainly going to be an interesting addition to the group.
Thank you!

Nice character~ I feel like Tomás and Lilia will probably get along well.
Sounds like it! Two similar spirits!

Hell yeah, was wondering if someone would come in with an Irish god! Hopefully I can get mine done either tonight or tomorrow night - Monday at the latest
I had so much to pick from I couldn't choose. I think I had written about 4/5 other potential characters but I liked this one the most!

CuChulainn CuChulainn

The character looks great and is accepted.
Amazing thank you!

Hmmm, since Susanoo (my character’s patron) is also a god of fields, maybe my Mythic Warrior may specialize in some field tactics. His lighting aura can even change color depening on the terrain: Red is more specialized on land, Blue is specialized on water, and White is more balanced and can work on both terrains, but albeit weaker.

If you want to put it that way,maybe he would be able to attune to a specific type of environment or location and have more awareness and better movement within it,but become temporarily disoriented when moving into another environment

Ok, the main post is up. Sorry it's a bit late.

Anyway, my plan is that every character hears the scream, runs to the source, and once there discover a monster trying to kidnap someone.

Then we'll have a brief fight and then take it from there.

It can't hurt to establish some details,but I generally feel like in an RP like this the city tends to be generic so the players can fill some details in.

Like if we agree on "there's a big skyscraper in the middle of the city" or "most of the city is only accessible by train" those blanks won't clash with anything else.

It can't hurt to establish some details,but I generally feel like in an RP like this the city tends to be generic so the players can fill some details in.

Like if we agree on "there's a big skyscraper in the middle of the city" or "most of the city is only accessible by train" those blanks won't clash with anything else.
Like, let's say, there's a really big library/museum that holds a lot of information regarding legends and folklore from all around the world, and most of the characters (including mine) are affiliated to it in some way.

Maybe there could be some secret societies that have known the existence of Mythic Warriors and/or their patrons over the years.

I mean,that sounds like it may have been intended to be the case,since the setup involves there being minor (but covered up) magical incidents in the world before this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back