• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Lobby (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alright, that is my FINAL post until I get back. Feel free to drag Fiona along where you need her to be, I'll be back in about 10 days. (I'll post here when I'm back!)

hmm maybe we should postpone the tournament until Ciscodog comes back? our characters could do other things in the meantime. I already have some ideas, but lemme know what you guys think!

Yeah, I think would be alright.

Also, I just realized this. Since Jace isn't officially with the crew, it'll be a wipeout without him getting splatted. So I'm going to try and not get him to end up like that if it's alright with everyone. 😅

yeah, that makes sense. They aren’t going to last long either way 😈

Also maybe by the time they get back to Inkopolis it’s already sunset/nighttime? How do you guys feel about them getting bamboozled by some team chaos gang members?

Aight I'm back from my short break. I will continue to post here, thanks for your patience!

but yo maybe jace's ink can just about hit one of the squids in mid air and they turn back into their regular form before crashing onto deck or something for dramatic effect

By the looks of it one of the other guys were hit first since Fiona was on the other side of the ship,
I'll have Fiona head back to the ship as normal.

hello, everyone! just checking in to see if you’re all still interested in this rp? if anyone ever feels like dropping out, that’s fine! just please make sure to let us know!

Ah crap, my notifs stopped working and i didnt see the post back on the 3rd...
I'll get Fiona back in here soon.
Oh, and welcome to the party, Kermit_Fan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back