• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Lobby (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
hey guys! how do you feel about the team almost getting wiped out/having to retreat back home at some point because the salmonids are too strong? that way they’ll have to find another way to make money haha

maybe they can join a tournament or something? idk any ideas?

I was thinking a battle tournament, maybe each match is different? and gets harder the further up you go? the first could be turf war, then splat zones, ect.

what do you guys think about the next wave being low tide? or fog? maybe grillers can show up too LOL just to make things really insane

Ciscodog Ciscodog i kinda just thought of it as regrouping but maybe this can be just before the second wave? also really sorry i didn't read any of the messages in here because i just assumed it would tell me whenever someone posts so i had no idea it was even happening but i definitely didn't mean to ignore anything! but at least now i know!

Um well we can put this up to you guys then, would you prefer a skip where we get around 18ish eggs or should we continue the wave?

hmm well maybe then we should just move on to the second wave! is everyone still ok with it being a high tide glowfly rush?

Speaking of breaks, I need to say that I will be inactive on the site soon. I will be back, I'll let you know my last day and when I'm back, but I thought I should let you guys know that Fiona is gonna go silent for a few days soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back