• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Last Glorious Ride OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
haha yeah! i mean everyone is all old friends so i’m trying to make her seem open and relationship-able for everyone

haha yeah! i mean everyone is all old friends so i’m trying to make her seem open and relationship-able for everyone
You know at first thought them to be some sort of gf/bf. Maybe had a long distance thing due to her own career. Now I am thinking maybe siblings? No identical twins.

i feel like stella kind of pulled back and ghosted everyone after her mom died. it wasn't personal, but she was going through a lot and that on top of her mental health going down hill made communication hard for her. what did you have in mind for their relationship? close, not so close (but still friends), other? ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki sophie. sophie. Lizy Lizy Sook Sook Epyk Epyk

Last edited:
i feel like stella kind of pulled back and ghosted everyone after her mom died. it wasn't personal, but she was going through a lot and that on top of her mental health going down hill made communication hard for her. what did you have in mind for their relationship? close, not so close (but still friends), other? ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki sophie. sophie.
It woul certainly be something Abe would understand. I think they would be friendly but not so close in the past, he would push her to be more open and try things. I think now with all that had happened they would become closer.

Finished my character

EDIT: Well I just realized Liam and Abe kind of look alike, lol. Good thing it's not a movie/TV show.

Does it have to be everyone? or are we allowed to opt out?

Lizy Lizy do you think stella and violet would have been close before everything happened? she could be someone stella tried to keep in contact with after her mom died but with violet in university and stuff could have just made it hard

Here are my first thoughts for her relationships with everyone.

So my first thought for her overall relationship with the whole group in high school was that she was totally the mom friend. Always there to lend an ear or helping hand, trying her best to keep everyone out of too much trouble.

First thoughts for individual relationships...

Stella- I think that Stella and Violet could have been really close in high school before everything happened. I think that after Stella's mom died that might've kept in contact a bit, Violet would try and be there for her, but because Violet was always so busy it just got hard. She probably would still send Stella an occasional check in text. copacetic copacetic

Abraham- I think that Abraham could have been trying to get Violet out of her comfort zone throughout high school. I don't see them being the closest so I don't think they would've kept in touch too much, aside from the occasional text. ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Elora- I think Violet's mom friend trait would be especially heightened around Elora. She definitely tried to keep her out of getting into too much trouble in her high school days. I don't see them being the closest in the group so keeping in touch wouldn't be the easiest but Violet would probably shoot her a text here and there and be proud of her band. sophie. sophie.

Gus- So, Gus has a crush on Violet... nice. (oops I ship it) I feel like she would've been the closest to him in high school. I can see him as the person Violet would talk to when she needed it. She definitely would've always been there for him and tried to help him through stuff. I can see them keeping in touch after high school quite a lot at first but with their busy schedules it would start to become less frequent with just the occasional text. Sook Sook

Ardyn- I think that Violet and Ardyn could've been pretty close. She would've been supportive of his ambitions. Maybe they could've studied together after school a lot in high school. Violet would've made sure to let him know she was there if he ever needed to talk but wouldn't've pushed him to do so. I think with both of them being so determined and focused on studies and such they would've drifted quickly, with the occasional text. Epyk Epyk

Liam- I think Violet would've tried to keep Liam out of trouble in high school. She would've probably appreciated his positive energy. They wouldn't have been the closest but I can see Violet reaching out to him after his incident. Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf

Jamie- I feel like Violet would've tried to be close to Jamie but honestly I think most of this depends on how he'd react to her. She would've tried to be there for him and try to talk him down from anger. I think after high school she would've tried to keep in touch and congratulate him on his band's success. Mentallynot Mentallynot

Let me know what y'all think! I'm open to any ideas!

well mine is after high school, so my character is forming a band with some other friends outside of high school, like from his neighborhood or something.

Abe would be happy to have taken part in that band. Maybe they pair wanted to get famous together before his own issues separated them.

Abraham- I think that Abraham could have been trying to get Violet out of her comfort zone throughout high school. I don't see them being the closest so I don't think they would've kept in touch too much, aside from the occasional text. @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
👍

I have in mind the two of them having a fight, maybe he rubbed her the wrong way or pushed her too far.

Lizy Lizy sounds good; maybe Liam and Violet helped each other w/ studying for tests or tough homework on occasion. Liam could’ve gotten help for history (doesn’t she like history?) and returned the favor helping violet with math or whatever she might’ve had a harder time in. Nothing fancy, just a simple favor here and there.

———

I’m open to ideas from everyone.

Last edited:
Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf I feel like Stella is a bit hippy-dippy kinda thing and anti-war, so she wouldn't be too thrilled about the military thing (like she would still respect him and other people in the military but she kind of disagrees with war in general and violence and stuff.) So she might butt heads with him about it. Maybe they were just the type of friends in high school who would butt heads but still be friends at the end of the day so this isn't a new thing for them when they meet back up.

It woul certainly be something Abe would understand. I think they would be friendly but not so close in the past, he would push her to be more open and try things. I think now with all that had happened they would become closer.
sounds good. i could definitely see stella talking to him about how they both lost their moms and she'd feel like he's one of the only one who actually understands because he's been through it too

Mentallynot Mentallynot stella is also a fan of ghost stories, the supernatural, etc. (she wanted to be a paranormal investigator when she was 10) so i think jamie and stella would have gotten along in high school. maybe they would explore abandoned/possibly haunted places together in high school??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back