• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Last Glorious Ride

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Lucky Laki Malakis
Hi all, this is a spur of the moment idea I want to try out. It is not going to be a showy interest thread but hope the idea is worth it. In its essence it is a summer road trip movie. Our character were once inseparable group of friends from high school but there was a couple of years ago, the glory days of their friendship seemed long gone despite promises for the group to remain the group. The reason for the parting? Vrious reason of course, college, bad break ups just the pressures of post school life just driving a wedge between the friends. Of course they can still be contact with some of friends, some of them maybe siblings, others are couples up to all of us to work it out.

About month ago, you all receive video from my character through various social sites. A surprise as he had been the quietest since the group break up. It is immediately clear he hasnt been well, he seems pale and thinner with less of the main of hair he once had. He admits he has been sick, suffering from a cancer but promises he is in remission and misses everyone. He mentions he had good news, he has been chosen to perform among other stars in this years Coachella, fulfilling a long held dream. He want everyone to join him in road trip to California and be there with him when he performs. The last glorious ride of the gang.

Aw โœจ This sounds fun with all the potential combinations of personalities & character interactions.

Would they all still be in college or out of college? How many years exactly will it be after they finish HS?

interested!

Thanks for the interest! I am currently trying to work out the road trip route and I could use a little help. What do you guys l think of starting in Chicago and we do Route 66?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back