• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
AHHhhh amazing introductory post!

I'll probably have my post up sometime tomorrow Fae13 Fae13 and Shog Shog since I'm pretty tired at the moment.

Also take as much time as you may need Fae!

I hope everything's going alright for you.

We'll always be here if you ever need to talk <3
thanks for the offer night... and thanks for the support Ian. I just have depression pretty badly, yesterday something happened to set it off big time, most of the time it takes weeks to even see a change...yay...lifes a blast...

thanks for the offer night... and thanks for the support Ian. I just have depression pretty badly, yesterday something happened to set it off big time, most of the time it takes weeks to even see a change...yay...lifes a blast...

I think I know what you mean. Most of the time it's pretty rough finding inspiration to even respond. Talking to someone definitely helps a lot though especially since I have a lot of anxiety and insecurities.

Both inside and outside of Roleplay I'll almost always be here if you ever want to talk.

Life gets pretty hard sometimes but you're doing a great job!

Keep at it and take as much time off as you need for yourself.

I don't mean to push you, but are you going to post soon?

AHhhhh my post is finally finished! I'm so sorry for all the time that it took!

I hope this hasn't caused any of you to lose interest.

I wasn't feeling very well yesterday so I couldn't bring myself to finish it.

If you ever find yourself waiting for me feel free to carry on and I'll try and keep up with things.

I don't want to hold anyone else up because someone might be waiting for me to post something.

AHhhhh my post is finally finished! I'm so sorry for all the time that it took!

I hope this hasn't caused any of you to lose interest.

I wasn't feeling very well yesterday so I couldn't bring myself to finish it.

If you ever find yourself waiting for me feel free to carry on and I'll try and keep up with things.

I don't want to hold anyone else up because someone might be waiting for me to post something.
Don't worry about it. Real life should always take precedence. I just wanted to make sure you hadn't lost interest or thought you'd already posted or something like that.

Don't worry about it. Real life should always take precedence. I just wanted to make sure you hadn't lost interest or thought you'd already posted or something like that.

Ah thanks for understanding! Also really amazing post!

I'm probably going to head to bed for now and I'll reply within the morning but I wanted to see what you preferred.

Do you want Mantle to have a slight brawl with Vujax or just plain ignore him and go for Arsa instead?

He was only provoking him to see how he would react so Vujax protecting Arsa will definitely be interesting for him.

If he were to fight Vujax it would probably be to test his strength and then he'd stop and go for Arsa before things got too bad.

I'm going to have Mantle just protectively watch over him and then disappear once he wakes up again.

Ah thanks for understanding! Also really amazing post!

I'm probably going to head to bed for now and I'll reply within the morning but I wanted to see what you preferred.

Do you want Mantle to have a slight brawl with Vujax or just plain ignore him and go for Arsa instead?

He was only provoking him to see how he would react so Vujax protecting Arsa will definitely be interesting for him.

If he were to fight Vujax it would probably be to test his strength and then he'd stop and go for Arsa before things got too bad.

I'm going to have Mantle just protectively watch over him and then disappear once he wakes up again.
Thanks! All of your posts have been great so far. As for what to do, I think that either would work so just go for what Mantel would be more likely to do. Regardless, Vujax will take it as hostile intent and try to fight.

Thanks! All of your posts have been great so far. As for what to do, I think that either would work so just go for what Mantel would be more likely to do. Regardless, Vujax will take it as hostile intent and try to fight.

Done and done! The post was rather short but I decided to just have Mantle go for Arsa since that probably stays more true to his charatcer.

He doesn't randomly go around picking fights and it would have probably been too soon.

The post is pretty short considering how much I usually write but I couldn't think of much else to do for this scene.

I hope it still gives you enough to work with.

nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer
I just want to make sure everyone knows that I have no intention of killing mantle. Well, unless you want me to, but I'd be sad to see such an awesome character go. By the way, I'm curious. Could the witch that cursed Mantle talk to the others or just him? At least, I assume she's the apparition he's been seeing.

nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer
I just want to make sure everyone knows that I have no intention of killing mantle. Well, unless you want me to, but I'd be sad to see such an awesome character go. By the way, I'm curious. Could the witch that cursed Mantle talk to the others or just him? At least, I assume she's the apparition he's been seeing.

AHhhh no worries!

I have no plans of letting him die yet but this was what I was trying to aim for anyways.

Admittedly Mantle might be a bit overpowered as a character which is why I'm trying to keep him from fighting for now.

I don't want him to take over the entire show so I'll only have him fight when it's absolutely necessary and I'll try to give other characters a chance at the spotlight first.

And as for the woman she's mostly just a hallucination within his mind but she's projecting them from somewhere else.

It's part of the whole plot that I have going but only Mantle can see her for now.

xD Feel free to shove him into the mud as much as you want.

By the way Shog Shog I'm going to have Mantle be seen by Arsa for a split second before he has to run and book it again.

Do you want Mantle to break free and run away or do you want him to get washed away by the stream?

Vujax would have the honors.

By the way Shog Shog I'm going to have Mantle be seen by Arsa for a split second before he has to run and book it again.

Do you want Mantle to break free and run away or do you want him to get washed away by the stream?

Vujax would have the honors.
I think getting swept away would be better. Vujax is also very strong, so I think if he struggled to get free he'd almost certainly be seen for more than a split second while the two grappled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back