• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Welp, hadn't planned on posting my character yet. But I guess my phone had other plans.

AHHhhh guys I'm so sorry! I ran into a few things so I didn't get a reply up until later on but I hope this makes up for it!

I had this idea that I wanted to try and go for but it just ended up being really weird and flopped miserably instead.

It seems like all the characters are starting to come together though aside from the newcomers so maybe I'll have Mantle be seen by someone soon?

Also welcome Dala and Kalin!

Great to have you both here.

Fae13 Fae13 I hope that was alright
totally awesome! Thanks for that
AHHhhh guys I'm so sorry! I ran into a few things so I didn't get a reply up until later on but I hope this makes up for it!

I had this idea that I wanted to try and go for but it just ended up being really weird and flopped miserably instead.

It seems like all the characters are starting to come together though aside from the newcomers so maybe I'll have Mantle be seen by someone soon?

Also welcome Dala and Kalin!

Great to have you both here.
I like your post Night, it was really cool...poor Mantle...

I took Asra to a place different from everyone else to avoid clustering everyone and hopefully limit confusion, but I can edit my post to have them meet up with the others where the child is if that would be preferable.

I took Asra to a place different from everyone else to avoid clustering everyone and hopefully limit confusion, but I can edit my post to have them meet up with the others where the child is if that would be preferable.
nah, I don't wanna have to write both of them together atm so I'm good with the split lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back