• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
perhaps, i should make alphonse that type .. i mean, with the terrible environment he grew up around in, he’ll most likely be at his limit now. perhaps, it’s time for him to succumb to his darkness and become just pure evil.

embrace his true nature.
like, it’s that or another oc, by this point.

what happened ?
bad day at work ? πŸ‘€

FUCK THEM ALL FOR MAKING MY PRECIOUS PENGUIN CAT FEEL THIS WAY !!
bby come over here and let me hug you. 😭😭

FUCK THEM ALL FOR MAKING MY PRECIOUS PENGUIN CAT FEEL THIS WAY !!
bby come over here and let me hug you. 😭😭
yay hugs <3

I was literally so stressed and angry today that I just
straight up broke down crying. I had to go sit in the
break room for a couple minutes to calm down.

it’s okay. you rest up for tonight, ian.
get well tomorrow .. both your mental & physical health is more important here.

yay hugs <3

I was literally so stressed and angry today that I just
straight up broke down crying. I had to go sit in the
break room for a couple minutes to calm down.
i am so overjoyed to have been blessed with a hug. i love you. πŸ’•

it’s fine. i know how stressful your job is. customer service can be a pain in the ass. it’s not wrong to get angry at customers .. & if your worker is doing something wrong with you or say mean things, know that they’re not true.

i am so overjoyed to have been blessed with a hug. i love you. πŸ’•

it’s fine. i know how stressful your job is. customer service can be a pain in the ass. it’s not wrong to get angry at customers .. & if your worker is doing something wrong with you or say mean things, know that they’re not true.

The moment I walked in I got asked why I didn't do something that I knew I already did
Then I found out that I got scheduled on a day I asked off to celebrate my birthday
And I don't even have words for how terrible our customers were at the end of the night

oh my gosh, that is horrible management. did the information not process properly or something ?? 😭
and im so sorry to hear that, ian.
go spoil yourself to some ice cream tonight. you deserve the world. πŸ’•

The moment I walked in I got asked why I didn't do something that I knew I already did
Then I found out that I got scheduled on a day I asked off to celebrate my birthday
And I don't even have words for how terrible our customers were at the end of the night

AHhhh I'm so sorry that this happened to you! I could barely even write my own reply yesterday because a few things happened that just stressed me the heck out and I couldn't even manage anymore.

Take as much time as you may need to respond and we'll always be here waiting for you.

Also happy early Birthday!

It looks like we share the same Birthday month because mine is coming to hit me like a truck soon and I'm not prepared.

perhaps, i should make alphonse that type .. i mean, with the terrible environment he grew up around in, he’ll most likely be at his limit now. perhaps, it’s time for him to succumb to his darkness and become just pure evil.

embrace his true nature.
like, it’s that or another oc, by this point.
or you could have the labyrinth affect him like that since its sentiant

also, guys, I won't be able to post much anymore, my phone shattered and is unusable...so I'm limited now on when I can reply.

Happy early Birthday Ian!

And Ian, you know all of us understands that days can just be shit and you need time before you can be in a place to create. Remember, we'll always be here for you but rl and health comes first <3

also, guys, I won't be able to post much anymore, my phone shattered and is unusable...so I'm limited now on when I can reply.

Happy early Birthday Ian!

And Ian, you know all of us understands that days can just be shit and you need time before you can be in a place to create. Remember, we'll always be here for you but rl and health comes first <3

Ahh rip phone ;-;

Take as much time as you may need though!

I won't be going anywhere anytime soon so I'm fine with whenever.

That's rough. Any idea when you might be able to get a new one? Being without a phone can be debilitating.
luckily I got insurance on it so it shouldn't be too long luckily, I'm more upset about some of the games I have on it that the info won't transfer to a new device hahaha xD

luckily I got insurance on it so it shouldn't be too long luckily, I'm more upset about some of the games I have on it that the info won't transfer to a new device hahaha xD

OHHhh I've been there mupltile times before.

Lost my saved game data like five times now with phone transfers.

Oh by the way! I should probably mention that I'm not going to post again until Arsa and Vujax actually start moving towards the water. It's a bit hard to write for Mantle since he can't physically say anything and he's not directly interacting with anyone for the current moment.

Once he makes himself known and things start picking up it should be a bit easier for me to reply.

Oh by the way! I should probably mention that I'm not going to post again until Arsa and Vujax actually start moving towards the water. It's a bit hard to write for Mantle since he can't physically say anything and he's not directly interacting with anyone for the current moment.

Once he makes himself known and things start picking up it should be a bit easier for me to reply.
sounds good, Faust is pissed atm and probably wouldn't answer anyways...she's a moody snake when Asra brushes off her warnings or is doing something she knows he knows is stupid lol...which is a lot more than he'd admit xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back