• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey there! I have some things I need to do but I'll come back and write Mantle responding to Faust and possibly Vujax depending on if he acknowledges Mantle or not. After that I'll probably just make Mantle disappear before Arsa can see him since I don't want him to be known for the moment.

As for my suggestions I was thinking on how awriternamedian awriternamedian said there was going to be trapped chests and it made me think of those chests that come alive. Do you think it could be possible to have some of those? Because I LOVE those kind of chests.

My other suggestion/question was just wondering if the labyrinth was going to become more dangerous during the nighttime?

Here's a picture of the trapped chest.

Oh yeah, I was definitely planning on doing living chests ❤️

And yeah, I'd say it's more dangerous at night, but it's hard to predict when night will be.

━✦━✦━
awww, how disappointing, nobody wants to play as the "bad" guys besides alex, it seems.
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
the supernaturals that are being played are all just rather peaceful/natural of wanting to befriend people or talk to people, like humans.
humans are rather neutral of the supernaturals too, they wouldn't even attack them and that also applies to supernaturals not doing the same.
a little disappointed but that's fine~ it's just how people want to play their characters. just expected something more... hectic.

━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
the supernaturals that are being played are all just rather peaceful/natural of wanting to befriend people or talk to people, like humans.
humans are rather neutral of the supernaturals too, they wouldn't even attack them and that also applies to supernaturals not doing the same.
a little disappointed but that's fine~ it's just how people want to play their characters. just expected something more... hectic.

━✦━✦━
Baird only likes the child because he is bound by fae law to not harm her and then he realized that she is also trapped. You DON'T want to come across him....

━✦━✦━
i'm just saying, someone can easily manipulate him with his weakness of loving children.
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
i'm just saying, someone can easily manipulate him with his weakness of loving children.
━✦━✦━
He doesn't love all children, he's bound to do no harm, which can be interpreted differently, he only likes the child because she understands being trapped

Yeah, the child doesn't really count. She's literally built to make people want to protect her. It's her secret ability. (It's not, she's just really sweet (I mean it kinda is, but like, it's complicated.))

Finished my second post by the way! I hope everything looks alright. I might take a bit of time to respond between each post since I like to write a lot.

I hope that isn't a problem.

━✦━✦━
i understand all of that, but in a general basis, everyone is fairly neutral with each other...
so i'm like.. hm...

━✦━✦━

like, one that is almost mindless & psychotic & kills for simply the pleasure of killing .. there is no reasons for them, really. they simply like to do so.
perhaps, they even have a higher goal when it comes to the labyrinth ??

━✦━✦━
mindless but smart for killing.
━✦━✦━

Users who are viewing this thread

Back