• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Antigone's done. I totally surprised myself with how much I wrote once I got started. LOL.

Lost Echo Lost Echo viloxii viloxii According to my math, Agathon and Nimue are the only ones without a post for this round. Any chance they're planned to go up in the next couple days? If so, I can post for Myara putting away her sword and tying up Kash by week's end (I think).

Hey all, apologies for the delay- things are utter insanity for me right now. Hopefully between now and week's end I should be able to get my posts up- hope everyone is doing well in the meantime.

Hey all, apologies for the delay- things are utter insanity for me right now. Hopefully between now and week's end I should be able to get my posts up- hope everyone is doing well in the meantime.
It's all good. Life comes first, always. Hope things are better for you.

I'm OK, all things considered. Too much on my plate, as always, and, sometimes, I just want to run away.

I just had the worst cold for the first time in years, Was finally able to speak in the last few days, still coughing like crazy.

*Peeks out from beneath the massive pile of Real Life Stuff burying me* I'm here!

Well, I had a few terrible weeks, but I think I can handle stuff again.
Many hugs Lost Echo Lost Echo

I'm just being plain busy, with work and prepping for a trip to Europe right now, also procrastinating with writing. I'm not too sure what to do with Marnie if Nimue hasn't responded, but I'll try to think of something. Might be time that I revamp her bio - something for me to do on the flight.

Lost Echo Lost Echo Good to hear from you! Yeah I think things are pretty crazy busy for everyone rn, but I'll try to help figure things out when I get my head a bit more above water. Hang in there everyone!

I've been trying to reach viloxii viloxii for a few weeks now with no success. I know she started a new job a couple months ago. I asked if she wanted someone to post for Nimue for her, but haven't heard back.

Mkay, now that we're all getting our heads above water again, I wanted to propose DeepBlue DeepBlue and Soviet Panda Soviet Panda temporarily taking over Nimue and Kash, respectively, so that with everyone having two characters each we could quickly wrap up this scene and timeskip to the next plot point. If you guys are cool with that, Caff, Echo and I are happy to help brainstorm and plot for those posts, after which you could keep playing the characters for as long as you want/until viloxii viloxii and Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon come back, or we can sideline them/write them out as needed. What do you think?

Also, I have information about both characters that could be helpful. I'm happy to send you both messages if you (hopefully) pick up these roles. We really want to keep this RP going.

Mkay, now that we're all getting our heads above water again, I wanted to propose DeepBlue DeepBlue and Soviet Panda Soviet Panda temporarily taking over Nimue and Kash, respectively, so that with everyone having two characters each we could quickly wrap up this scene and timeskip to the next plot point. If you guys are cool with that, Caff, Echo and I are happy to help brainstorm and plot for those posts, after which you could keep playing the characters for as long as you want/until viloxii viloxii and Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon come back, or we can sideline them/write them out as needed. What do you think?
sounds good to me.

Awesome. I would say getting a post up for Kash would be the most urgent, since we haven't had one in two months xD Thanks to Myara's last post, he should have an inkling about there being a prophecy now, so maybe having him ask about that would be the way to go.

Then everyone else can answer and, finally, we can wrap up this round with Nimue announcing what they need to do first (it looks like Nimue's last interaction goes back to Marnie's post on Feb 16th).

DeepBlue DeepBlue I expect Caff is able to tell you where Nimue is directing the group next (if she hasn't already) so, after her announcement, we can have one quick round of acquiescence, and then I will timeskip the group forward to the next bit. That work for everyone?

Excellent. Thanks, to both of you. I'm on my way to work, so I'll scour through my conversations with Vil, when I get home, for relevant information re: Nimue and forward it to DeepBlue DeepBlue . I've got some info relevant to Kash (about the seal he wants Vail's help identifying), and I'll send that off to Soviet Panda Soviet Panda as well.

I've got a lot of information to wade through for Nimue, so please bear with me. The search function wasn't working yesterday evening, and I was too tired to search through each page of our several pages of our conversation. I'll give it another go today after work.

DeepBlue DeepBlue I'm so sorry for the delay. The site was down for a couple of days, as you know, but then I got home late on Wednesday, spent Thursday madly getting rl chores done, and then went to my sister's place Friday (with no access to my computer) and just got home now. I'll try to get something to you shortly.

Last edited:
All good! I have been switching countries in Europe, got stuck in Germany cause there was an airport workers strike, and the backlog with security caused us to miss our flight. In the next country now, and I'm having more time now(if Tears of the Kingdom isn't distracting me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back