• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm glad a situation is happening while the sweet roll is still on his head. I will definitely add to it when next I can post.

Oh, you know I don't think I ever asked about any real posting order. I know the vote up there says 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn though, so...that mean I can post a reply for Kash now? Or should I be waiting?

Oh, you know I don't think I ever asked about any real posting order. I know the vote up there says 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn though, so...that mean I can post a reply for Kash now? Or should I be waiting?
You can reply now. My recommendation would be to wait until one or two more posts go up first, but it's up to you~

I apologize everyone. I got wrapped into a situation with my best friend. She was in danger and I had to get her to safety. I have returned. I shall post tomorrow or the next day. If someone wants to post for Nimue in the meanwhile to go ahead and get it running lmk!

Yay, you're back!

Happy Celebration GIF by visualbrand

I apologize everyone. I got wrapped into a situation with my best friend. She was in danger and I had to get her to safety. I have returned. I shall post tomorrow or the next day. If someone wants to post for Nimue in the meanwhile to go ahead and get it running lmk!
Welcome back Vil- hope your friend's okay!
Myara and Julian posts coming up ASAP~

EDIT: And done- hope y'all like :3

Last edited:
Ayama Ayama could you please send me the code in a PM? I keep forgetting the page it's on and currently, running into minor obstacles is making me give up or put things off.

It's here. You can bookmark posts for easy reference. At the top right of every post there is a share button, bookmark button and thread post number. Just tap the bookmark and voila! To access them, just tap/click your username at top of the page a select bookmarks.

Y'all... I have no idea how, because this roleplay has been a trashfire and I have been so absent it's unreal. But I guess since because this roleplay is pretty good to the mods (Thanks to literally all y'all) , and because I didn't see the February offer, we've somehow been offered the February offer. So I told them yes. I'm going to be online more

Anyways, now that my husband is back on the ship, I'm settled into my house, I've started my job, saved my friend, and haven't lost my DAMN MIND... is it my turn XD

Y'all... I have no idea how, because this roleplay has been a trashfire and I have been so absent it's unreal. But I guess since because this roleplay is pretty good to the mods (Thanks to literally all y'all) , and because I didn't see the February offer, we've somehow been offered the February offer. So I told them yes. I'm going to be online more

For roleplay of the month? That's pretty dang awesome, and well deserved, if you ask me. We've got an amazingly supportive and talented bunch of writers together here. I'm glad to see you back, Vil!

Anyways, now that my husband is back on the ship, I'm settled into my house, I've started my job, saved my friend, and haven't lost my DAMN MIND... is it my turn XD

Yep. I was going to do a post for Antigone, but I'll wait for you. Most of us have had at least a couple of turns since you last posted for Nimue. The oracle needs her say. :)

Holy heck- congrats Vil! But my understanding about RP of the Month is one of the stipulations is that it needs to be currently accepting characters and players and, unless I'm way out of the loop on this one, I don't believe we are :/

On the posting side of things, I hope everyone's on board with migrating back to the room- I figured Nimue could do with a private space for her pronouncement without any further interruptions from character like Kash ;P

Oh I don't know if we areeeeee, I think maybe we could if we all agree. But the acceptance process will be VERY selective. There's plenty of good guys. But maybe we can throw in some more bad guys, if that's the case. The mods never mentioned anything about that, so I hope not :(

I am so sorry that I didn't post again. It's been icy where I live a few days ago I slipped on the ice and gashed my ankle and several parts of my hand and arm open. It's been really hard to type anything. In hindsight, the fall was hilarious. So there's that. But I KOed and bonked my noggin and the entire right side of my body. I type like a weirdo and mainly use my right hand. But I am in the process of reading now, so I can post in the next hour or so.

My son is being watched on weekends now, so I have plenty more time for writing on the weekends and resting up so I can have more availability to write. I'll be back in business as soon as I can y'all. I appreciate your patience more than you know.

Alright, my post is up and I hope it's accurate. I am really exhausted, but I wanted to make sure to post. I admittedly skimmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back