• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
What all exactly do I delete. I don't want to screw up and delete stuff that you didn't make code for. I don't understand code. Is it just the character section?
You basically just delete all the content of the first post in the CS thread, and then replace it with my code- it's all there :3

Antigone's first post is up. I forgot to use the code you made, Ayama, sorry, and then it felt too much like work to edit it.

I think we only need Agathon's first post now?

Last edited:
Antigone's first post is up. I forgot to use the code you made, Ayame, sorry, and then it felt too much like work to edit it.

I think we only need Agathon's first post now?
Nice work on the post, and yeah, I figured I'd let all the intros go up before posting my responses~

Nice work on the post, and yeah, I figured I'd let all the intros go up before posting my responses~
That's a relief. I hate posting while on my phone. My thumbs are less creative than my fingers.

Omg even though I still don't know what happened to my centerblock, getting rid of all those giant pictures is such a RELIEF xD

Oh, and why is it, even though you proofread your entry at least 3 times before hitting "Post reply", you always find two or three things you didn't catch? -shakes fist at the sky-

Soooooooo relatable xD
Right? And don't get me started on how many different ways my tired brain tried to blend Antigone's and Agathon's names last night into a weird mashup. Thankfully, none of those made it into the final draft. 🤣

Right? And don't get me started on how many different ways my tired brain tried to blend Antigone's and Agathon's names last night into a weird mashup. Thankfully, none of those made it into the final draft. 🤣
Psh, you think that's bad? I once played a pair of twins called Alistaire and Alistair. You know, because I'm evil (and so were they) xD

Psh, you think that's bad? I once played a pair of twins called Alistaire and Alistair. You know, because I'm evil (and so were they) xD
Ha ha OMG. It makes me think of some halfing twins I had years ago, called Tucker & Jeddie. I mistakenly called them Jucker & Teddie so many times, it stuck. Ahhhh, memories.

LOL gosh i've been there. hence why i tend to stick to only one character now ToT

aggie's post is up btw c: also can i just say i am SO obsessed w his and his sister's relationship Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy ??? the way you wrote about him from antigone's perspective??? SOBBING.

LOL gosh i've been there. hence why i tend to stick to only one character now ToT

aggie's post is up btw c: also can i just say i am SO obsessed w his and his sister's relationship Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy ??? the way you wrote about him from antigone's perspective??? SOBBING.
Aww, thank you. That's so sweet. I adore their relationship too. It reminds me a lot of the one I have with my younger sister. She is, aside from my mom, my absolute best friend. We were joined at the hip growing up. The hardest thing I think I ever did was say goodbye to her when she moved to the other side of Canada.

Your post was great, btw. I can't rid myself of the image of a little 7 year old Aggie, with a tear streaked face, kneeling in front of a pile of twisted tree roots and grabbing at Antigone's fingers poking out through the gaps.

Oh no! I somehow messed up and didn't copy Nimue's profile info! ><

EDIT: Ohwaitnevermind I just didn't delete Agathon's description xD

Aww, thank you. That's so sweet. I adore their relationship too. It reminds me a lot of the one I have with my younger sister. She is, aside from my mom, my absolute best friend. We were joined at the hip growing up. The hardest thing I think I ever did was say goodbye to her when she moved to the other side of Canada.

Your post was great, btw. I can't rid myself of the image of a little 7 year old Aggie, with a tear streaked face, kneeling in front of a pile of twisted tree roots and grabbing at Antigone's fingers poking out through the gaps.
thank you!!!! and omg 🥺 my HEART

Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy
-tosses- Have a Vail code!
[border=0; margin: auto; height: 630px; width: 860px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; display: flex;][border=0; height: 600px; width: 400px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background: url('https://i.postimg.cc/0j45V3d6/Vail.jpg'); background-position: 55% 15%;][/border][border=0; margin-left: 10px; height: 600px; width: 400px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-color: #ffffff; overflow: hidden;][border=0; height: 580px; width: 400px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 80px; text-align: center; color: #727a8e; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Eczar';][border=0; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; border: 3px solid #241B49; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: #711106;]THE TRUE SOVEREIGN[/border][border=0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; font-size: 25px;]Vail Fairfax[/border][border=0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; color: #711106; font-size: 20px; font-weight: bold;]Male - 84 - Bisexual[/border] text text text [B][COLOR=#241B49]talk talk talk[/COLOR][/B] [I][COLOR=#711106]think think think[/COLOR][/I] [border=0; border: 2px solid #241B49; text-align: center; color: #727a8e;][B][COLOR=#711106]Location:[/COLOR][/B] there [B][COLOR=#241B49]|[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#711106]With:[/COLOR][/B] them [B][COLOR=#241B49]|[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#711106]Mood:[/COLOR][/B] this[/border] [/border][/border][/border]
Ayama Ayama Thanks for the code! I love it. I do have one question. Is there a way I can get the body of the post to be left aligned, rather than centered? Otherwise it's GAWGEOUS, dahling! I'll be fixing my other Vail post and my Antigone post.

Ooops yes- sorry I was going a little fast and furious there with my copy-pasting xD
[border=0; margin: auto; height: 630px; width: 860px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; display: flex;][border=0; height: 600px; width: 400px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background: url('https://i.postimg.cc/hPXQkJPd/Antigone.jpg'); background-position: 55% 30%][/border][border=0; margin-left: 10px; height: 600px; width: 400px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-color: #ffffff; overflow: hidden;][border=0; height: 580px; width: 400px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 80px; color: #56483a; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Eczar';][border=0; height: 25px; line-height:25px; border: 3px solid #a55304; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: #5a8e05;]THE FEMALE DRUID[/border][border=0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; font-size: 25px; color: #a55304;]Antigone[/border][border=0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; font-weight: bold;]Female - 29 - Straight[/border] text text text [B][COLOR=#a55304]talk talk talk[/COLOR][/B] [I][COLOR=#5a8e05]think think think[/COLOR][/I] [border=0; border: 2px solid #54352f; text-align: center; color: #c59566;][B][COLOR=#5a8e05]Location:[/COLOR][/B] there [B][COLOR=#54352f]|[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#5a8e05]With:[/COLOR][/B] them [B][COLOR=#54352f]|[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#5a8e05]Mood:[/COLOR][/B] this[/border] [/border][/border][/border]
[border=0; margin: auto; height: 630px; width: 860px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; display: flex;][border=0; height: 600px; width: 400px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background: url('https://i.postimg.cc/0j45V3d6/Vail.jpg'); background-position: 55% 15%;][/border][border=0; margin-left: 10px; height: 600px; width: 400px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-color: #ffffff; overflow: hidden;][border=0; height: 580px; width: 400px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 80px; color: #727a8e; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Eczar';][border=0; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; border: 3px solid #241B49; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: #711106;]THE TRUE SOVEREIGN[/border][border=0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; font-size: 25px;]Vail Fairfax[/border][border=0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; color: #711106; font-size: 20px; font-weight: bold;]Male - 84 - Bisexual[/border] text text text [B][COLOR=#241B49]talk talk talk[/COLOR][/B] [I][COLOR=#711106]think think think[/COLOR][/I] [border=0; border: 2px solid #241B49; text-align: center; color: #727a8e;][B][COLOR=#711106]Location:[/COLOR][/B] there [B][COLOR=#241B49]|[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#711106]With:[/COLOR][/B] them [B][COLOR=#241B49]|[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#711106]Mood:[/COLOR][/B] this[/border] [/border][/border][/border]
But glad you like them ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back