• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ooops yes- sorry I was going a little fast and furious there with my copy-pasting xD
[border=0; margin: auto; height: 630px; width: 860px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; display: flex;][border=0; height: 600px; width: 400px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background: url('https://i.postimg.cc/hPXQkJPd/Antigone.jpg'); background-position: 55% 30%][/border][border=0; margin-left: 10px; height: 600px; width: 400px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-color: #ffffff; overflow: hidden;][border=0; height: 580px; width: 400px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 80px; color: #56483a; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Eczar';][border=0; height: 25px; line-height:25px; border: 3px solid #a55304; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: #5a8e05;]THE FEMALE DRUID[/border][border=0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; font-size: 25px; color: #a55304;]Antigone[/border][border=0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; font-weight: bold;]Female - 29 - Straight[/border] text text text [B][COLOR=#a55304]talk talk talk[/COLOR][/B] [I][COLOR=#5a8e05]think think think[/COLOR][/I] [border=0; border: 2px solid #54352f; text-align: center; color: #c59566;][B][COLOR=#5a8e05]Location:[/COLOR][/B] there [B][COLOR=#54352f]|[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#5a8e05]With:[/COLOR][/B] them [B][COLOR=#54352f]|[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#5a8e05]Mood:[/COLOR][/B] this[/border] [/border][/border][/border]
[border=0; margin: auto; height: 630px; width: 860px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; display: flex;][border=0; height: 600px; width: 400px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background: url('https://i.postimg.cc/0j45V3d6/Vail.jpg'); background-position: 55% 15%;][/border][border=0; margin-left: 10px; height: 600px; width: 400px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-color: #ffffff; overflow: hidden;][border=0; height: 580px; width: 400px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 80px; color: #727a8e; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Eczar';][border=0; height: 25px; line-height: 25px; border: 3px solid #241B49; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: #711106;]THE TRUE SOVEREIGN[/border][border=0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; font-size: 25px;]Vail Fairfax[/border][border=0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; color: #711106; font-size: 20px; font-weight: bold;]Male - 84 - Bisexual[/border] text text text [B][COLOR=#241B49]talk talk talk[/COLOR][/B] [I][COLOR=#711106]think think think[/COLOR][/I] [border=0; border: 2px solid #241B49; text-align: center; color: #727a8e;][B][COLOR=#711106]Location:[/COLOR][/B] there [B][COLOR=#241B49]|[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#711106]With:[/COLOR][/B] them [B][COLOR=#241B49]|[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#711106]Mood:[/COLOR][/B] this[/border] [/border][/border][/border]
But glad you like them ^^

Ahhh, thank you! I'm not complete stranger to BBCode and/or HTML, so I tried to figure it out and just about made myself cross-eyed. Now, everything lines up all pretty and straigh down the left side. (sighs happily).

Really, thank you for doing this for everyone.

Ahhh, thank you! I'm not complete stranger to BBCode and/or HTML, so I tried to figure it out and just about made myself cross-eyed. Now, everything lines up all pretty and straigh down the left side. (sighs happily).

Really, thank you for doing this for everyone.
Haha you're welcome. Tbf, this code is kinda gross bc I threw it together super quickly so it's all smushed together and lacking in organization/clarity/streamlining, so I don't blame you for going cross-eyed over it xD

But I'm glad you like it. Really no need to thank me though; I'm just too OCD not to offer up some kind of structure, and this was a chance for me to dip my toe into the basic BBCoding :3

I looooooved her post! <3
I'll try to have my Julian post up by the end of the day~
I'm working on an Antigone post. I'm just about done, but the fire alarm went off in my building, and so I'm cooling my heels outside. Le sigh

I am so sorry y’all I was not able to post this afternoon, time sensitive errands arose! But I shall try to be online all night tonight and I’ll post.

Well....isn't he??
He definitely is xD
Also, even though he was discreet about it, I can totally picture Antigone dragging him out to the stables and threatening him with her animals for saying her name, out of a combination of fear and the fact the she can't stand his guts ;P

He definitely is xD
Also, even though he was discreet about it, I can totally picture Antigone dragging him out to the stables and threatening him with her animals for saying her name, out of a combination of fear and the fact the she can't stand his guts ;P
Oooooh, i may just have her do it. Permission to allow Antigone grab him and bodily haul him out to meet the furry kids with big, meat eating teeth? She won't hurt anythng but his pride, I promise. it would take too long RP the "She grabbed for his arm" and wait fo the reaction. The other alternative is for her to call the wolf and bear into the inn, which would not be appreciated by anyone. Of course she could also crook her finger his way and lure him to the stables. She's not exactly hard to look at herself. Heck, no one in this group is. ;)

Oooooh, i may just have her do it. Permission to allow Antigone grab him and bodily haul him out to meet the furry kids with big, meat eating teeth? She won't hurt anythng but his pride, I promise. it would take too long RP the "She grabbed for his arm" and wait fo the reaction. The other alternative is for her to call the wolf and bear into the inn, which would not be appreciated by anyone. Of course she could also crook her finger his way and lure him to the stables. She's not exactly hard to look at herself. Heck, no one in this group is. ;)
xD You most definitely have permission to bodily pull him out of there. Plus making a scene like that would draw everyone to the stables, enabling the party to form faster and more naturally than continuing to pieacemeal interact in small groups throughout the tavern.
viloxii viloxii Would that work for you? ^^

xD You most definitely have permission to bodily pull him out of there. Plus making a scene like that would draw everyone to the stables, enabling the party to form faster and more naturally than continuing to pieacemeal interact in small groups throughout the tavern.
~Giddy dance~

I'm not sure Aenwyn would follow outside, unless she thinks someone is hurt. Then she'll come. ((So...maybe he can be punched?))

I'm not sure Aenwyn would follow outside, unless she thinks someone is hurt. Then she'll come. ((So...maybe he can be punched?))
She may be given reason to think he might get hurt...

You deal with this regularly? How haven’t you stabbed him?

I love Aenwyn. This cracked me up. Poor Aenwyn just wants to eat in peace, and poor Vail just wants to be everyone's friend. He really is an unfortunate loudmouth, isn't he?

Last edited:
Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy "Next to him, sat another human with long brown hair he was obviously overly proud of. He supposed he could understand that too, except Vail didn’t have to work half so hard at it."
Julian: Them's fighting words, elf >>

Lost Echo Lost Echo "a pretty boy who seemed to be harassing her"
Julian: How rude- I'm just greeting an old friend! But thanks for noticing I'm pretty -wiggles eyebrows-

Love the posts- working on Myara's response. Also love how many nicknames Julian is already getting- I hope this becomes a running gag in the party xD

She may be given reason to think he might get hurt...

I love Aenwyn. This cracked me up. Poor Aenwyn just wants to eat in peace, and poor Vail just wants to be everyone's friend. He really is an unfortunate loudmouth, isn't he?
That makes sense. If he's dragged out, she may assume he's going to be beaten.

♡♡♡ I'm so glad you love her. She's fun to play; I just have to be fed up with the world the whole time I'm typing.

Ayama Ayama Poor Julian; Aenwyn'll only care if he's been hurt already.

That makes sense. If he's dragged out, she may assume he's going to be beaten.

♡♡♡ I'm so glad you love her. She's fun to play; I just have to be fed up with the world the whole time I'm typing.

Ayama Ayama Poor Julian; Aenwyn'll only care if he's been hurt already.
I love how Aenwyn and Myara are such kindred spirits xD
And I may or mat not have a suggestion at the end of my upcoming post that doesn't even require Julian being dragged out to the tavern ;P

Just realized the dynamic in this RP is very much relaxed, talkative men vs. badass grumpy women xD

I love how Aenwyn and Myara are such kindred spirits xD
And I may or mat not have a suggestion at the end of my upcoming post that doesn't even require Julian being dragged out to the tavern ;P
I've actually been semi plottng this out. Antigone turns and grabs Julian's arm near the elbow, making sure to dig her thumb in the pressure point there. Hurts like a bitch, but does no damage if she doesn't hold it for too long. just enough to convince him to come with her. If he fights it, she can jab a spot just about his collarbone near the shoulder. There's another pressure point there that, not only hurts like a bitch, but will temporarily make his arm numb.

Then she tells him to follow her and stalks out, whether he agres or not, dragging him with her out to the stables, where she meets Barrow and Luna (and maybe Clover, who would not like being left out and is not to be underestimated) ~insert petulant, tantrumy, tiny little mouse foot stomp here ~

And I can SO picture Julian, when all is done, rubbing his arm and staring at Antigone afterward thinking, "Holy shit, she's strong. That's hot."

I'm interested in your idea.

Just realized the dynamic in this RP is very much relaxed, talkative men vs. badass grumpy women xD
Right? Except Antigone's not so much grumpy, as she is over protective. That, and she's got no patience for the Julian's of the world. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back