• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Institute - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Question: I've never done a group RP on this site before. Does each person post once until it loops back to the first person? On the last site I was on, it was sort of a free-for-all/first come first serve, so god forbid you weren't online for a few hours, the story would take off without you.

Question: I've never done a group RP on this site before. Does each person post once until it loops back to the first person? On the last site I was on, it was sort of a free-for-all/first come first serve, so god forbid you weren't online for a few hours, the story would take off without you.
I think it depends, some group RPs can be super chaotic and it's basically a free for all (which is quite a nightmare at times xD) I think it's just at the discretion of the GM really :)

Hey all, I'll get a post up later today.

(for clarity on what is happening in the story, the hired mercenaries who provide security for the institute are trying (and failing) to contain a test subject who has broken loose and is extremely powerful. He or she has disrupted power to the installation and is causing a ton of havoc.)

Also, in response to AtomBombBaby AtomBombBaby 's question: you don't need to wait for everyone, but try to use your best judgment and let a few people move their character forward before you follow up on a post.

You can post first, sorry I’ve been dealing with a lot of exams but I’ll be able to squeeze something in this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back