• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

heyitsave

♡ ave.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ave's one-on-one's
    home
    Hullo! I'm Ave. This is the beginning of my one-on-one roleplay partner search. This post covers the basics of me and my roleplaying, however the thread will contain posts regarding specific plots and characters I have in mind. More posts about specific plots will be added over time. For now, here's just some basics about me and my interests when it comes to roleplaying. Within this code are writing samples, fandoms I roleplay for, genres/tropes I enjoy, and more. Feel free to talk OOC with me! I like to know who I'm writing with and like plotting ahead or envisioning scenes for our characters. If you're interested in roleplaying with me, feel free to leave a reply in the thread or PM me!

I'm fine with roleplaying here or on Discord, so once we have a plot, you can let me know which you'd prefer.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back