• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) - OOC1

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes I wonder if Basil would've heard about Rubino's mafia ties.
He's been investigating the mayor and her allies/inner circle for a while, he doesn't have all the answers quite yet, but he has strong suspicions about the corrupt/illegal activities many are doing. Rubino would also be on his radar, he just needs to investigate him a bit more and get solid evidence of his ties to the mafia. Basil is known for being in good disguises so he could do an undercover thing.

So I'm going to add a "villain that turns good later on" type of character into the mix, she's redeemed in the movie she's from but starts off as a villain: Georgette from Oliver and Company!

I'm going to make her a high end fashion model and woman of wealth. Duchess is the nice socialite, Georgette not so much lmao she's spoiled, selfish and mean to commoners. She does have the potential to turn good like in the movie, but she needs to find the right person first that can help her achieve this.

And if by tomorrow no one takes Maleficent, I'll take her as well.

If Shasta actually somehow does manage to capture both Jameson and Charlie Rose, where exactly is she supposed to take them to? She's not a police officer so I kind of feel like taking them to the police station would be the wrong place; she could take them directly to the Mayor herself, but maybe the Mayor wouldn't want to be bothered with small stuff like that?

So I'm going to add a "villain that turns good later on" type of character into the mix, she's redeemed in the movie she's from but starts off as a villain: Georgette from Oliver and Company!

I'm going to make her a high end fashion model and woman of wealth. Duchess is the nice socialite, Georgette not so much lmao she's spoiled, selfish and mean to commoners. She does have the potential to turn good like in the movie, but she needs to find the right person first that can help her achieve this.

And if by tomorrow no one takes Maleficent, I'll take her as well.
When I saw Maleficent was no longer taken I really wanted to play her as well at first, the original cartoon version is perhaps even my absolute favourite Disney character ever, I BADLY wanted to wear swishy robes and turn into a dragon when I watched Sleeping Beauty as a kid 😄 But I think now to be honest I already have enough characters to keep track of and it sadly would be difficult for me to manage any more, I'm really looking forward to seeing her being played in this story! 😀

If Shasta actually somehow does manage to capture both Jameson and Charlie Rose, where exactly is she supposed to take them to? She's not a police officer so I kind of feel like taking them to the police station would be the wrong place; she could take them directly to the Mayor herself, but maybe the Mayor wouldn't want to be bothered with small stuff like that?
So I imagine Mayor Sybille gave Shasta instructions to put away anyone she catches during the night underneath town hall so that Sybille herself can deal with them in the morning, I guess you can call them underground dungeons of sorts. With the jail, Sheriff Yu deals with any people locked up there; for the underground cells in town hall, Mayor Sybille personally deals with anyone locked up in there and then she decides a course of action. Honestly, one would rather be in the jail at the police station than underground in Sybille's dungeon cells.

So I imagine Mayor Sybille gave Shasta instructions to put away anyone she catches during the night underneath town hall so that Sybille herself can deal with them in the morning, I guess you can call them underground dungeons of sorts. With the jail, Sheriff Yu deals with any people locked up there; for the underground cells in town hall, Mayor Sybille personally deals with anyone locked up in there and then she decides a course of action. Honestly, one would rather be in the jail at the police station than underground in Sybille's dungeon cells.
Ah that's good to know, thank you!

When I saw Maleficent was no longer taken I really wanted to play her as well at first, the original cartoon version is perhaps even my absolute favourite Disney character ever, I BADLY wanted to wear swishy robes and turn into a dragon when I watched Sleeping Beauty as a kid 😄 But I think now to be honest I already have enough characters to keep track of and it sadly would be difficult for me to manage any more, I'm really looking forward to seeing her being played in this story! 😀
She's a really badass character I love her very much too. XD Hopefully someone new can take her tomorrow, if not I'll make her an NPC.

Made a decision: I took off the cap/limit on how many characters everyone can take. From here on out there is no limit, take as many characters as you guys feel comfortable to take!

I think we're ready to start day two, let me know if ya'll are ready for the next "episode" of this RP! ^.^
Yes I’m ready! It’s a good time for me at least, I was thinking of maybe writing something for Dory but to be honest I couldn’t really think of much beyond her just going to sleep with the others in the Court of Miracles, which is probably kind of obvious.

Still waiting on character sheets from:
First Rose First Rose who has Gaston and Jafar
BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud Who has Dr. Facilier, Mother Gothel, Meg and Ariel
Totorokoro Totorokoro Who has Yzma and Princess Atta

If you three are still interested in being part of this roleplay, please let me know! If you need more time on your character sheets I totally understand. We got through day one of the RP so I want to give you guys a chance to introduce your characters into day two, or whenever you want to bring them in, there's no time limit!

Same goes for .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ and Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford you guys can bring in your characters for day two, or whenever you want to bring them in, again there's no time limit to bring them in. Current events are on the front of the IC page, I also posted it down below/the next page here for convenience so you can see what happened in day one/episode one.

Again, If you guys still want to be part of the RP please let me know, if not that's okay as well I completely understand. ^.^ Just let me know either way what you want to do.

We're about to start day 2 of the RP today, just a head's up. It's basically episode two of the RP, we just did the pilot episode.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back