• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) - OOC1

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
What time in the morning does the curfew end? Just wondering if Shasta will have had time to have caught a bit of sleep before she faces up to potentially contacting the Mayor.

Here is our current starting point for "Episode two" of Hermosa, and what happened back in "Episode one."

Currently in the town of Hermosa:
It is a new day, around 10am. Everyone is in school or work, or doing things around town.

Day one/Episode One Events:

The seeds of revolution have been planted: together, Basil Hawkins (Basil of Baker Street) and Laurel Abrams (Tiana) have made a pact to work together to bring down the tyrannical Mayor Leblanc and her corrupted friends.

In a hidden location called the Court of Miracles, a group comprising of orphans of all ages who call themselves the Gypsies, their leader Jayde Moore (Esmeralda) has taken in Mikey Owens (Oliver) and together along with the rest of the group they saved the lives of the widowed French Socialite Delphina Mercier (Duchess), her three children and her grandmother from the corrupted Sheriff of Hermosa named Sheriff Yu (Shan-Yu). The Merciers are now hidden away in the Court of Miracles protected by the Gypsies, and for proving himself to be brave, Mikey will soon take the blood oath and become an official member of the court.

Mayor Leblanc meanwhile is scheming as usual: she plans to help Callum Howard (Scar) take over his brother Marcus' (Mufasa's) luxury hotel chain The Pride Lands, planning to set Marcus up in a scandal that would land him in prison so that Callum can swiftly take control. Tamara Applebaum (The Evil Queen), owner of Hermosa's Real Estate Business, wants the land that Laurel's Place is standing on - while she owns the building itself, the land belonged to Laurel's father, and when he passed on she inherited it, and thus does not have to pay rent for the land itself. Wanting both the building and the land it sits on, Tamara sought the assistance of the mayor, and the two conspired against Laurel.

Meridyth Divine (Ursula) meanwhile is on the hunt for the Gypsies and where their secret location, the Court of Miracles, could be.

After spending time with Lucy Burns (Cruella De Vil) at her Devil Boutique, Hermosa's Channel 10 News Reporter Jane Rodgers (Perdita) and Lucy both went home for the night. Jane is going to see Lucy the next day to be fitted for a fresh new outfit to wear for work.

Basil sought out Jayde, and the two had a conversation about meeting together with Laurel the next night in the forest clearing of Olympic National Forest. Although on her guard, Jayde has agreed to meet with Basil about planning a rebellion against the Mayor and her inner circle.

A homeless woman named Dory Maren (Dory) was taken in by the Court of Miracles and received food, a bed and some fresh clothes. Out in the streets, Shasta Crocutez (Shenzi) has come out to enforce the curfew and ensure everyone is at home. She followed Basil to see what he was up to, but he ended up leading her on a wild goose chase for nothing, much to Shasta's chagrin and amusement.

A man named Jameson Bond (Flynn Rider/Eugene) has just arrived to Hermosa and is unable to leave due to the curse. He ran into Charlie (Belle) and the two are making their way off the streets in hopes to avoid Shasta, unfortunately an already irritated Shasta caught them as they were trying to leave. Shasta tried to apprehend them but both Charlie and Jameson escaped to Charlie's house. They're safe, for the time being.

Lynette Darling (Lady) had Deputy Howard, Rose Costa (Aurora) and Lena Reed (Faline) over at her home for a time, and now they have all parted ways to head to their homes before curfew. Lynette has secretly been teaching her fifth grade class art and music, which are banned from the school's curriculum. Rose is going to help Lynette teach the class the next morning.

Enraged by what happened at the Mercier's home, Sheriff Yu told cop Noah Wolfe (Sheriff of Nottingham) that Deputy Howard would be tagging along with him for the next few days, as Sheriff Yu does not want to be around the Deputy.

Meanwhile, Hermosa's chief party/celebration planner, Mortician and Psychologist Klaus Schwarzemann (Oogie Boogie) is arranging a high end party that would invite both friends and adversaries of the Mayor herself. Sybille has agreed to it, as she likes the idea of keeping her friends close and her enemies closer.​

You're welcome and yeah! XD Poor Shasta I feel so bad for her. Btw a new person is coming in, they reserved both Banzai and Ed. c:
Yeah I kind of am too, things are just going from bad to worse for her at the moment 😆 But I think having a bad time now might mean it is easier for her to be redeemed later, when she sees the good guys all being happy and friends with each other and stuff.
And that’s great to hear that she might be working with Banzai and Ed soon! I’m very interested to see how they all get on 😄

Yeah I kind of am too, things are just going from bad to worse for her at the moment 😆 But I think having a bad time now might mean it is easier for her to be redeemed later, when she sees the good guys all being happy and friends with each other and stuff.
And that’s great to hear that she might be working with Banzai and Ed soon! I’m very interested to see how they all get on 😄
I'm pretty excited to see her redemption arc, not gonna lie. I absolutely LOVE character development in that sense. >w< And yeah I'm interested to see how she gets along with Banzai and Ed too! XD

I'm pretty excited to see her redemption arc, not gonna lie. I absolutely LOVE character development in that sense. >w< And yeah I'm interested to see how she gets along with Banzai and Ed too! XD
I feel like it could be pretty funny 😄
And thank you!! I think maybe if something happens like if the Mayor starts to seriously lose faith in her, and then she ends up spying on the Court of Miracles somehow and being reminded of her youth, things might start to kick off then, will see how it goes.

I feel like it could be pretty funny 😄
And thank you!! I think maybe if something happens like if the Mayor starts to seriously lose faith in her, and then she ends up spying on the Court of Miracles somehow and being reminded of her youth, things might start to kick off then, will see how it goes.
Oh absolutely! XD
And of course! ;u; I can see Sybille verbally telling Shasta at some point that she's doubting Shasta's ability as a night enforcer and wants her to be more aggressive and to prove herself more. With her being more harsh on Shasta than the other villains this could set in motion the chain of events for Shasta to be redeemed.

Oh absolutely! XD
And of course! ;u; I can see Sybille verbally telling Shasta at some point that she's doubting Shasta's ability as a night enforcer and wants her to be more aggressive and to prove herself more. With her being more harsh on Shasta than the other villains this could set in motion the chain of events for Shasta to be redeemed.
Ho-ly crap, that's crazy! But I love it

Oh absolutely! XD
Oh yes nice!! And maybe by that point Shasta could have learned a bit more about the Court of Miracles, started to sympathise with them a little despite herself, and then she could end up having this terrible dilemma of choosing whether or not to follow Sybille’s orders to deal with them more brutally...that’s really got me thinking now 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back