• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) - OOC1

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Gotta think of a con Yvette would fall for. One idea i had was Jonatahn dating Yvette himself, claiming to be a very wealthy man, only to ask her for funds later on for a very expensive diamond ring, or trying to set her up with the CEO, who is a unknowing factor in this scam, but charging fees for his match-making. Or something involving fashion. Also, since he has no Gideon in this, he will have a Rubino-provided henchman named Homer, who bares a strong resemblance to the Simpsons character of the same name, without the yellow skin.

Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Gotta think of a con Yvette would fall for. One idea i had was Jonatahn dating Yvette himself, claiming to be a very wealthy man, only to ask her for funds later on for a very expensive diamond ring, or trying to set her up with the CEO, who is a unknowing factor in this scam, but charging fees for his match-making. Or something involving fashion. Also, since he has no Gideon in this, he will have a Rubino-provided henchman named Homer, who bares a strong resemblance to the Simpsons character of the same name, without the yellow skin.
I like the idea of Jonathan pretending to date Yvette and taking advantage of the fact she's rich and would be willing to give him gifts or even loan him money if he plays his cards right. XD And alright that henchman is fine!

Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Well, you said you wanted to redeem her. So, why not have her experience a con first. Though, the question would be if Basil found out about the con would he help her or leave her to her fate.

Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Well, you said you wanted to redeem her. So, why not have her experience a con first. Though, the question would be if Basil found out about the con would he help her or leave her to her fate.
That's gonna depend, I think if she begged hard enough and Basil saw just how genuinely hurt and heartbroken she was, he could give her a chance, but we'll have to see how it all plays out.

Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes I am indeed still interested! I plan to get the sheets in tonight or tomorrow morning sometime.
Also, are clubs a thing? I understand that only alleged people are allowed to hold various gatherings, but would some gatherings be as intense as a club(not like a strip club or something, just a regular night club) if someone was allowed to hold one?

Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes I am indeed still interested! I plan to get the sheets in tonight or tomorrow morning sometime.
Also, are clubs a thing? I understand that only alleged people are allowed to hold various gatherings, but would some gatherings be as intense as a club(not like a strip club or something, just a regular night club) if someone was allowed to hold one?
Alrighty, sounds good! ^.^
A night club can be feasible, but only the mayor and her friends/allies would be able to go since they are allowed to break the 9pm curfew if they want, while regular residents have to be in their homes after 9pm. The mayor bends the rules for the villains only since they have her favor.

Yeeyee, awesome. I'm kinda thinking of making one of my characters a bouncer, and then his boss is just an npc that I'd use to help with his intro. But then it's like...what does he do during the day........ -~- Sorry I'm taking cool minute, you'd think I'd be better with an rp set in modern-day.

Yeeyee, awesome. I'm kinda thinking of making one of my characters a bouncer, and then his boss is just an npc that I'd use to help with his intro. But then it's like...what does he do during the day........ -~- Sorry I'm taking cool minute, you'd think I'd be better with an rp set in modern-day.
That's such an awesome concept, I like it a lot! ;u; And don't apologize! It's always good to take your time when it comes to character building. He could just have the bouncer job and be asleep most of the day, or he can have a job later in the afternoon/evening that precedes his bouncer job, either way. ^.^

MhMmmm...you rite, you rite. I'll get on that, in the meantime, my sheets won't be long.
Thx for the ideas btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back