• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Doug.png
Doug Carlson / / Location: Doug's Pet Grooming Service / / With: Marley BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud / / Mood: Excited

Doug smiled again as he looked at the little dog. If it had been up to him, he would catch and clean up every stray in town every month... but that didn't exactly pay the bills. Still he was glad to get to help at least one! He looked back up at his new customer and she looked more nervous than anything and that wouldn't do at all. "Don't be worried Ms. Marley, I promise I'll clean the pup up really well! Washed, dried, and trimmed! Both the hair and the nails. Plus after I am done they will get to having a homemade dog treat that I made!" He walked over to the woman and stuck his arms out, gingerly taking the dog into his own grasp and then continued, "Well then Ms. Marley, I will take the little one off your hands for a little while now! That will not being a problem at all. I will be done in maybe 45 minutes with this one. You are welcome to sit here at my nice table looking out the window or you can leaving and coming back when I am done!"
He turned and started walking over to the cleaning station before pausing a moment and looking back, "Oh, I have some homemade muffins if you would be liking to try one! I think they are very delicious. Let me go grab them from the back." Doug softly set the dog down in the bath and ran into his little office, grabbing the muffins from the fridge and microwaving them for 15 seconds. He quickly came back out and set them on the table giving Marley his signature cheesy grin before walking back over to the wash station and starting on the task at hand.

Happy Dug.png

d5f057fba2b2bcacb5b3398cae12828c.jpg

FRANK "THE TRAMP" TARANTINO
Mentions: Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes

Frank grimaced for a moment, looking at Jayde apologetically.

"Did I..." Frank mumbled, hesitating for a few seconds, "Was it on.. your bed... that I did that?"

He pauses for another moment, then relaxes his arms when he sees Basil relax.

"I have to say, it's good to meet a friendly face," Frank says to Basil, "Especially one who sees the Wicked Witch of Hermosa for who she really is."

Frank pats his hands together. "Weeeelp, while it is lovely to see you again, Jayde, I think it might be best if I was on my way. Although, uh..."

The Tramp crossed his arms and squinted at Jayde. "Wait, you wouldn't have anything to do with this kidnapping, would you? What, you couldn't find enough teens to take advantage of, so you've started kidnapping them?"

latest

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Locaiton: Basil's House//With Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment and Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Offended
"Yes, it was in my bed, assclown, or did you neglect to see my leather jacket sitting by the mattress?" Jayde demands, thinking for a moment before pausing. That crazy Unknown. At the demand, her eyes narrow. "How dare you!?" she demands, shooting to her feet. "That girl is in the Court, yes, but because I ordered her to be there. She wandered in there on her own accord. How fucking dare you think I would take a girl from what I can only assume is a loving family to rub elbows with the Queen of fuck ups and the Court of the Unwanted, don't you dare." she scowled, taking a seat.

"I'm glad you think that I'm that much of a screw up that I need to drag everyone else down with me, Tramp." she growled, glancing away to eye the box with the pistol. Perhaps she was thinking too harshly to want to take that gun and shoot him.

grr.gif

basil rpnation martin freeman.jpg
Basil Hawkins // Location: At home // With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment // Mood: A bit relaxed

Basil looked in wonderment towards Jayde, tilting his head a bit. "You're very familiar with how to clean a violin. You've played before, haven't you?" He then glanced at Frank, and smiled. "Truly, the mayor is a Wicked Witch and then some. Any enemy of the mayor herself is a friend of mine, and I'm glad to know we're on the same team, Frank. I feel that I am in good company."

At Frank's questioning on the kidnapping that happened, he then looked to Jayde who mentioned a girl that had wandered down into the tunnels, and that peaked his curiosity. "Wait a moment: a strange girl wandered down there and found you all somehow? Who is she? Not someone affiliated with the mayor, I hope?" He looked nervous suddenly, he didn't want Jayde or her friends to be discovered and this random girl could have been a threat.

1585617795239.png

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Basil's house//With Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes and Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment //Mood: calm, but barely
At the question, Jayde smiled a bit. "Of course. A girl needs something to do on the way from one foster home to the next." she explains giving a shrug. "I'm not the one to have smoked and carved into my own skin to make impromptu tattoos." she grins, hiking her jacket up to further hide her arms. Okay, maybe that last one was a half truth. "Quam reflexionem, remember?" she chuckles before turning serious.

"No, when I spoke to her she didn't even know who the Mayor was." she explains. "I may or may not have lost my cool about it. If she could find her way in, it was only a matter of time before someone that did have affiliations with LeTwat does find her way through the Web." she explained. "And in extension, into the Court."

shit.gif

Deputy Peter Howard/ Investigating the Tramp/ Moods: determined/ Interacting With: N/A
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20101127140402

Deputy Howard nodded at Miss Darling and let her walk past him and head home. The second she was gone however, Howard's immediatley stomped over to where the secuirty guard was and began to interrogate him. If he was to find this Tramp punk, he better began with the guy who last saw him and go on from there. He would arrest this punk soon, but the question was where he was right now and importantly, who was he. He, of course had an idea who He was, but was never able to prove it. But, maybe his luck could change this time.

Bill Fredricksen and Eddie Glass/ Their's Homes, Angry/ Interacting with: N/A

Mr.Fredricksen sighed as he opened his garage door and pulled out his balloon cart. It was another day in Hermosa and it was time for him to go down to the Park and sell balloons. As he hauled out his cart, he heard the familiar sounds of footsteps across the street . He turned around and sighed when he saw a man dressed up as an Ice Cream Man. Great, Eddie was out and ready for work as well. Bill had been trying to avoid Eddie for a week, but now here he was, dressed up in his Happy Clown uniform. Bill grinned, he knew what he was about to say would cause a fight, but he didn't care.

"Hey Glass, nice clown suit!"
Glass turned around and glared at Carl, and shouted across the street,
"At least I have a car ya old codger! All you have is that old cart!''
This went on for a bit until the two men finally left for work, with Bill pushing his cart through Downtown towards the park and Eddie driving his Ice Cream truck around town looking for customers.

Andrew P. Worthingham/ Eating at Laurel's with his two Employees/ Happy/ Interacting With: Laurel _amaranth_ _amaranth_ Mayor Leblanc Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes
As the three women were having their conversation, they would suddenly hear the sounds of a brakes screechin a little ways down the street. Suddenly, the door swung open and three men walked in. The leader was a tall, dignified-looking elderly man wearing a suit with white hair and a well-trimmed mustache-beard combo. To his right was a younger man in his 30s with light blonde hair wearing a shamrock green suit with a polka-dot tie and a large, thick looking pair of glasses. To the man's left was a medium sized fat man of Samoan descent wearing a Hawaiian Shirt and blue jeans with short black hair and a obviously fake Rolex watch adorning his wrist.

This was Andrew P. Worthingham and his two associates, Specs Hampton and Dan Sua. Worthingham was in a good mood, as evidenced by his smile and his almost carefree way he spoke to his men. As they walked to their table, Andrew was heard saying,
"Boys, this milestone calls for a celebration. Lunch is on me!"

Andrew and his men sat at the table next to Mayor Lebalnc and her friends. As the men waited for their orders to be taken, Andrew suddenly notices the mayor and grins broadly as he says in a deep, surprisingly dignified voice,
"Ahh, Mayor Leblanc. A pleasure running into you this fine day. What brings you to this fine, fine restaurant?"

Mentions: Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes

Frank shrugged at Jayde. "I don't fucking know, man. It's been years!"

He crossed his arms again. "So how the hell did someone just... find these tunnels? You promised me these are impossible to find. I'm a wanted man, you know. I need to know if these tunnels are still secure."

latest

Art-portrait-of-beautiful-lonely-girl.-Pretty-woman-with-long-dark-hair-and-red-lips-posing-in...jpg

marley stoneheart| location: doug's pet groomer| with: doug .@combatmebro| mood: anxious​

Marley smiled a little, picking up one of the muffins. did he seriously not know who she was...? maybe he did and was just kind. she sat at the table, picking at the muffin a little with a small sigh. she stared out the window, drawing little shapes into the table with her fingertip.

images (5).jpeg

Lady played by Sarah Brightman.jpg
Lynette Darling // Location: Leaving Hermosa Elementary School --> In town // With: Deputy Howard Killerclown Killerclown --> Alone // Mood: Tired and unwell

Lynette smiled to the deputy and bid him farewell, leaving the school and walking into town, head back towards home. She walked down main street on the sidewalk, looking into the windows of the various shops, pausing for a moment outside of the Devil Boutique when she saw a tall man looming over who seemed to be looming over someone but she couldn't quite see what was going on, and she certainly couldn't hear anything. Taking a step back, she partially saw the face of Lucy Burns speaking to the taller man, and Lynette could barely make it out but was that the local mortician Lucy was speaking to? Oh, she felt as if she shouldn't be watching this, she needed to go and now.

She pushed herself forward, having lingered there too long, passing the car outside of the Devil Boutique. Hopefully they hadn't noticed her, they seemed to be deep in conversation, though that mortician...he seemed very intimidating looming over Miss Burns like that, but again it was none of Lynette's business and she already had enough excitement for one day. It was time to resume her walk home, take a nap and a shower, eat some dinner and watch the news tonight. That's all she wanted to do, she didn't need to be caught up in any more drama today. Damn her curiosity, she shouldn't have looked in that window!

(Mentioned: Klaus (and kind of Vlad since she passed the car) RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36 and Lucy Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 )
1585620870811.png

Warren Peterson (Louis) - Location: Town street - Mood: Happy

Warren was walking down the street, humming happily, as he carrying his trumpet with him. He brought along his wallet, that he had managed to fill with money successfully after his previous performance. Now it was time for something to eat. And there was no place he'd rather go to eat at than of course, Laurel's Place! He hummed and danced slightly as he made his way towards the restaurant. For him a meal there was the best way to celebrate a successful performance.

However, as Warren kept walking along without a worry in the world, someone walked up to him, it was a slender and shady man. "Oh, good morning sir!" Warren said cheerfully. "Good morning indeed, gentleman." The shady guy said, as he pulled out a pocket watch and began swinging it like a pendulum in front of Warren. "Sweet dreams." The man said with his soothing voice, as Warren began to lose consciousness.

Wally Carter (Kaa) - Location: Town street - With: Warren (Louis) - Mood: Pleased

One more person had fallen victim to Wally's hypnotic tricks. The large man in front of him had now fallen into a deep sleep. Wally then reached out for the guy's wallet, grabbed all the cash, and then placed the empty wallet back in Warren's pocket. He then walked away, making a sinister laugh. "Well, I think it's time for a meal." Wally said to himself, as he walked away from Warren. Warren had actually gotten pretty close to Laurel's Place. It was only about half a block away. Wally then smiled. "And as if to fulfill my wish." Wally said, as he walked into Laurel's Place. He made sure to hide his watch and keep his coat and hat covering his face to avoid being seen. As sneaky as he was, there was always a chance that someone had seen him do one of his hypnotic tricks before, so he always made sure to keep his identity as concealed as possible.

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Basil's house//With Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment and Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: frosty
"You should know me well enough by now that the Court is open for anyone that needs a home." she told Frank crossing her arms. "Or maybe you don't because it seems the only thing you wanna do is -" she kissed her hand and gave a dramatic sigh, rolling her eyes. "'We have a connection' my ass.'" she mutters.

"The only reasonable explanation is that someone left the tunnel open and she crawled in to explore it." she explains, crossing her legs as well, stern face softening when she leaned down to give Toby a scratch. "No, buddy, I already gave you one." she giggled.

shit.gif

sybille leblanc icon rpnation.jpg
Mayor Sybille Leblanc // Location: Laurel's Place // With: Merydith Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Tamara and Tiana _amaranth_ _amaranth_ // Mood: Feeling much better

As Sybille waited for her friends to order, she heard a gentleman addressing her and looked to see Andrew Worthingham and his two associates sitting by her table. She nodded to him with a polite smile, "Mr. Worthingham, it's so good to see you out and about. I trust you're doing exceptionally well today?" Her eyes went to another man that entered the restaurant, and instantly she could see into his soul...ah, a real snake just walked into Laurel's Place. But still no rat...she needed to find that rat if she hoped to get Basil off her back once and for all.

"One moment, Mr. Worthingham," she said apologetically but formally, and then she looked towards Wally, "Sir? Come here for a moment, would you please? I have something I need to give you."

( Redfork2000 Redfork2000 for Wally and Killerclown Killerclown for Andrew)​

Last edited:
Basil Hawkins // Location: At home // With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment // Mood: Worried

Basil smiled gently to Jayde, feeling a sort of protectiveness over the poor girl, he could tell by studying her here and now she had been through Hell and then some. She deserved to have a better life than living underground to hide from the unjust mayor. Once he kicked this rebellion off, perhaps he could give her that life. He nodded to her, "Quam reflexionem, yes." His voice was soft when he spoke, then his eyes glanced over to Frank, as he watched him and Jayde converse for a moment. He chuckled when Toby went over to Jayde, "Toby really likes you. He's very picky about who he likes, and if he accepts you both in my home, that's a very big deal. I think he senses we're all anti-LeTwat under this roof."

He stood up and looked at his violin, then looked to Jayde. "You know, I do have a case but I never really put this in it, I tend to leave it laying around, a bad habit I know." He walked across the room and put the violin inside its black case, then he looked to Frank and Jayde, "Well, I know how to cover one's tracks very well, including my own. There's a lot of skills I can lend as a private detective, which I am more than willing to help the court with. If you need me to cover up any tracks near any of the tunnel entrances, I can do that. There's also the matter of that young woman, what do you plan to do with her, Jayde? She can't stay down there forever, family members will surely come looking for her."

1585622740394.png

"Sorry, Basil, if I could interrupt the violin talk."

Frank sighed exasperatedly. "Listen, do we really have to do this? The whole 'angry exes' thing? Let's just put that behind us. We need to deal with the issue at hand. Who the fuck left the door open? That jeopardizes EVERYONE who is willing to fight back against the Ice Queen! That Dory girl! Basil! Me!"

The Tramp hesitated for a second. "Okay, that last one's a bad example, you probably want me dead. But my point still stands! Who is she? What entrance did she use? How did she find it?"

"God, I told you. I told you shit like this was going to go down. Like Basil said. What's your plan? Where is she right now?"

latest

Wally Carter (Kaa) - Location: Laurel's Place - With: Mayor Sybille Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes - Mood: Intrigued

Wally had just walked into the restaurant, looking for a table to sit at, when he realized that he was being talked to . He turned his head towards the direction he was being called from. It was none other than Mayor Sybille herself. Wally seemed a bit surprised. He wondered what the mayor would have to give him. He changed his direction and headed towards where she was. "Mayor LeBlanc, to what do I owe this honor?" Wally said, trying his best to fake a different voice than his, in order to keep his identity concealed from everyone else.

Sherman Miller - Location: Town street - Mood: Energetic

Sherman had just come out of the shop with all the metallic parts he needed in order to start working. He walked at a fast pace across the streets in order to get soon to his garage and open up his shop for today. Even if people didn't come all that often, that still gave him lots of time to work on his wacky inventions. However, on his way to his house, he encountered a man sleeping on the sidewalk. Sherman seemed confused by this. He poked the man with his shoe a couple of times, causing him to wake up. "What's going on!?" Warren yelled as he woke up suddenly. "You were sleeping on the sidewalk." Sherman told him, with an unamused expression. "Why were you sleeping on the sidewalk?" Sherman asked him. "I dunno." Warren replied to him, as he tried to remember.

georgette icon rpnation hermosa.jpg
Yvette Lapointe // Location: In town // With: Callum EddieTeddie EddieTeddie // Mood: Flirty

Yvette chuckled as Callum called her pleasing, damn right she was and she wasn't ashamed to flaunt just how amazing she was. She grinned to him, proud of her gorgeous looks, "Aw, Callum, you're too kind! Truth be told, you're the most gorgeous-looking man in town, and coming from the number gorgeous lady in town that says a lot~." She felt so good by his next words, blush illuminating her cheeks as she held her head high. "I'm glad I can do that for you, sweetheart~. Truth be told, I can brighten even the gloomiest of days. And honestly, seeing you just made my entire day too! You know, we should do dinner at my place sometime, are you free tomorrow night~?"

Her poodle, Georgette, tilted her head at the sight of the large husky but approached. She sniffed pea for a moment, then gave a light bark as if to greet the other dog. Just like her owner, she stood with perfect posture and her head held high.

1585623901812.png

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde//Location: Basil's house//With Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment and Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: steady
"I think we both know I have every right to be angry." Jayde tells Frank before softening. "But you're right. as long as that part of the web is compromised, no one down there is safe." she sighed, shaking her head. "She came out of a tunnel that Dante had gone through to collect Charlie Rose and some new guy after an incident with Shasta last night. Which, while I'm on the topic --" she pulled the note out, flashing a cockeyed goofy grin towards Basil. "Good one," she turned back to Frank. "The only thing that I can see to do about it is to send the girl back where she came from blindfolded back to where she found the tunnel and cave that particular tunnel in." Jayde sighs. "There's multiple ways through town anyway and once the heat dies down we can redig it. Unless, of course you have another idea?" she turned to Basil, crossing one leg over the other as she tied the laces of her combat boots

She gave Toby a smile, uncrossing her legs as she gave him another scratch. "Oh, any animal can be tamed, ya just gotta give them a bit of loyalty, a touch of kindness...and a treat or two doesn't hurt, either. Right, boy?" she asked, laughing a bit as she watched Basil put his violin in the case, the comment about being anti-LeTwat prompting something that Jayde hadn't done almost in her entire life in foster homes.

She giggled. Not laughed, not chuckled, not snorted, but giggled. One hand covered her mouth as the small sound escaped. "I'd make it a habit, it'd totally suck to have it busted and for me to get snarky about it." she adds, risking another giggle before clearing her throat.

5787b2a9c4f2f785446014cd9eff9aaa.gif

Sherman Miller - Location: Town Street - With: Warren Peterson (Louis) - Mood: Confused

Sherman looked at Warren as he tried to remember. Finally, Warren stopped struggling to remember as he resigned to the fact he didn't know. "Yeah, I dunno." Warre replied. Sherman sighed. "Well, that's odd." Sherman said. "You sure you weren't drunk or something?" Sherman asked him. Warren shook his head. "Nah, I think I'd remember if I had drank something." Warren said. "Well, whatever happened, I'd better just continue my way." Warren said. He then placed his hand in his pocket, but realized something. His wallet, it felt empty. Warren quickly pulled out his wallet, and opened it. Yup, it was empty alright. "Why is it empty!?" Warren exclaimed as he looked inside his wallet, but to no avail. It was empty.

Sherman started to think. "So, you say your wallet had money before, and now it's empty?" Sherman asked him. Warren nodded. "Yeah, I was just about to go to Laurel's place for something to eat." Warren said. "Hm... this is oddly suspicious." Shermans told Warren. "Something tells me you were robbed. Whoever did it must've knocked you unconscious so that you wouldn't know what happened." Sherman proposed. "I've been robbed!?" Warren exclaimed. Sherman remained unamused. "It's just a theory. But honestly I don't think there's any other reasonable explanation, if you're sure you didn't get drunk or anything." Sherman told Warren. Warren nodded. "So if I was robbed, what can we do about it?" Warren asked Sherman. Sherman thought about it. "Well, there's no way to know who did it. But now that I remember, I did hear of two men who fell asleep at the bookstore. Perhaps it was the same person?" Sherman proposed.

Warren looked around. "So, you're saying someone here is making people fall asleep to steal from them?" He asked. "I mean, it would explain a lot. People don't just fall asleep randomly." Sherman said. Warren nodded. "Hm... do you think we ought to investigate?" Warren asked Sherman smiled. "Well, it's been quite a while since I've been doing some old fashioned investigating. But if it means stopping a criminal before he causes more harm, perhaps it's a good idea." Sherman said with a grin. "Follow me." Sherman told Warren, as he walked towards his house. "Where are we going?" Warren asked Sherman. "To my workshop." Sherman told him asn the two crossed the street, making their way to Sherman's house.

Basil Hawkins // Location: At home // With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment // Mood: Contemplative

The private detective glanced to Jayde and saw the paper in her hand, and at her compliment he grinned to her, "Ah, it was nothing. I simply gave Shasta a bit more exercise. Laurel called me the town hero because of what I had done, and honestly, I'll take it." He shrugged with a light laugh. He contemplated on how to resolve this situation, "There should be a way to seal that particular tunnel entrance off from the inside, right? We'll need to camouflage that entry that the girl wandered into, it's more difficult for people to find things that are hidden in plain sight in my experience." He thought back to his arch rival, and their days playing games with one another. Who knew those games they played would come in handy someday?

"We can seal it off once we send her back home. Disguise it well so that no others can access it. I know it cuts off another entry, but we don't have much choice. She could try wandering down there again, and the wrong sort of crowd could follow her." He smiled as Jayde Toby got along, Toby giving the girl a few licks on her hand with his tongue. Basil chuckled, "He certainly loves treats, crumpets are his favorite." At hearing Jayde giggle, Basil laughed softly himself and shook his head, "Well, last thing I want is to have you say 'I told you so!' if ever I do crush my poor violin." He relaxed on his couch and stared up at the ceiling.

"I do have an underground bunker, by the way. If anyone needs a temporary hideout, you're all welcome to use it. Especially if LeTwat has her ugly dogs sent out on a hunt for any of you." He looked to both Frank and Jayde, "And you two, while you both certainly have had a shaky past with each other, we cannot afford discourse to cloud our judgement. We all need each other, and we're going to have to work together to start up this rebellion against LeTwat. So put the past behind you," he glanced at Jayde when he said that, "As hard as that is to do, I know, there was a man once long ago I knew well whom I both adored and loathed with all of my heart, my equal in intellect and wit. He hurt me badly and vanished without a trace, and he's constantly been on my mind and in my dreams since, haunting me, in a sense. But for the sake of this town having a better future for us all, let's look ahead, not back. Alright?"

1585625211808.png

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde//Location: Basil's House//With: Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment and Basil//Mood: Understanding
"You got a pretty good laugh from most of the Court of Miracles with that one, so Hell yeah, I'd take it. There's precious little to have a laugh about lately." Jayde grins, letting out another giggle when Toby licked her hand. "Oh, I bet you're a little treat suck." she cooed giving him a scratch as she pulled her pepperette package from her jacket pocket and giving him a piece of it after taking a bite before crossing her arms giving an impressed hum.

"And here we thought that we were the only ones hiding out underground." she teased with a smirk, glancing to Frank and forcing back the urge to blurt out everything that Frank had done to her that triggered...well...not so pleasant memories, so to speak. "As much as I loathe saying it, a truce is needed. Going up against those dumbasses will be for naught if we're all at each other's throats." She sighed, giving Toby a scratch. "I'll put the past with that behind me for now. Who knows, maybe I'll forget about it." she shrugged, flashing a small smile at Toby before giving a nod. "I'll send Dante a signal to escort the girl home blind then to break down that tunnel. There really is no other way. We can get her back in public safely through another tunnel, but then when and if she leads those morons down to that part of the web it'll be useless."

She dug around in her pocket for an old 7-11 receipt and grabbed a pen from an inside pocket before scrawling the instructions out, cracking a window open just enough to toss the paper out and peeking out until she saw a Gypsy scoop it up and read it. "Excellent technique of getting messages across, honestly." she praised herself.

5787b2a9c4f2f785446014cd9eff9aaa.gif

simba.jpg
((Simba looks like this but with darker skin and auburn hair))

Simba || Location: street || With: Callum and Yvette

'Wow, I sure hope you find that book on manners you're looking for, kid,' the punk laughed; 'I'm sure it's not too expensive for you.' Then she stormed out, and the two men who had been sleeping followed.

Simba scowled at them as he watched them walk out the door. "I'm not a kid." He muttered to himself, but in truth he was relieved that they were leaving. He looked around the bookstore, but he wasn't much in the mood for reading or pondering dreams anymore. He left through the front door, turning away from the punk girl to go in the opposite direction from her, wanting to get away from her as quickly as possible.

After a couple of twists and turns, not paying much attention to where he was going, he came across his uncle Callum talking to a woman with a poodle.

"Uncle!" Simba exclaimed in delight, skipping up to Callum. "How are you? What are you up to today? How come you never come to visit me and dad?" He was happy to see his uncle - Callum intrigued him, and he wanted to get to know him better.

sybille leblanc icon rpnation.jpg
Mayor Sybille Leblanc // Location: Laurel's Place // With: Merydith Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Tamara and Tiana _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Wally Redfork2000 Redfork2000 and Andrew Worthingham Killerclown Killerclown // Mood: intrigued

As soon as Wally came over to speak with her, Sybille took out her card and wrote on the back of it: tomorrow's date around three in the afternoon. She handed him her card with a suave smile as she spoke in a low tone to him, but loud enough for only Wally to hear, "I want you to come see me in my office tomorrow afternoon, I want to have a very in-depth conversation with you, but not here. This is a more...private matter. But do not worry, I will make it well worth your while. You're someone I want to keep around, someone who is worth my attention and time." She the looked ahead, "I will see you tomorrow, good sir. We'll talk then, and discuss the prospect of elevating your status in this town. I'll see you then~."

She turned her attention back to Andrew Worthingham, the corner of her mouth still curled up into a smile. "Sorry about that, Mr. Worthingham, business as usual. You know how it is~." She purred out, then looked to her two friends whom she was dining with.​

IMG_20200330_185925_918~2.jpg
Molly Tackman (Moana) / Location: Town Street / With: No one / Mood: Adventurous

Molly walked briskly down the sidewalk, her hands shoved deep into her pockets. She whistled a small tune as she strolled. The wind blew slightly, causing small pieces of hair to shift across Molly's face. As she was walking, there was a shift in the sidewalk, causing her to awkwardly trip. She unabashedly stood up, and continued walking, unaware of the weird glances she got from passersby. She stopped in front of a restaurant. Out of the corner of her eye, she swore that she could've seen some strangers shifting to move between the buildings, whispering among themselves. She shivered and ignored it, and continued to walk.

Frank shrugged with a mischievous grin, opening his arms in a casual gesture. "See? Everyone's fine. It's not important who cheated on whom, or who tried to stab whom, or who was initially too scared to do anything about LeTwat!"

"Loving that name, by the way," the Tramp added to Basil, "So... do you mean that? It's really happening? We're really doing a rebellion? A real one, this time? Because I can pull shenanigans all the live long day but we all know that witch needs to go down."

Frank failed to stifle a smug smile as he continued to speak to Basil. "Though... you know... I have pulled quite a bit of shenanigans. You might know me better... as the Tramp."

Proudly crossing his arms again, Frank continued, "You know, scoundrel, rogue, miscreant extraordinaire."

latest

Basil Hawkins // Location: At home // With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment // Mood: The plot thickens!

"Taking her down another tunnel will suffice, worst case scenario that other tunnel would have to be collapsed as well. If they can take her out far enough, perhaps closer to the National Forest, you can lead her out to the trees and let her go from there. It would be hard for her to see where she came out of and Dante can use the trees and flora there to sneak back to that tunnel safely without being detected." Basil smiled, watching Jayde as she used a receipt to send a message to her group, "A bit like text messaging but an old fashioned way, I rather like that. And I rather like my underground rooms, I have many secret rooms in this house, actually. I guess you can call them my mouse hidey-holes." He chuckled, then looked to Frank when the other man addressed him.

He grinned when Frank said LeTwat, laughing a bit when the other man said he liked that name, "I've been calling her wickedness that since I got here. I've been in jail seven times in a row for calling her out on her bullshit, and they did torture me while in there for daring to speak out against the Evil Queen of Hermosa. But I would go through that again if it meant I could stick it to her, as you say." He grabbed his pipe and his matches, putting tobacco in the pipe and lighting it up for smoke, puffing at it lightly. He nodded to Frank and took the pipe out of his mouth to speak, "Indeed, I'm the one organizing this rebellion with the help of Laurel Abrams and Jayde here, as well as the Gypsies. If you want in on this, you're more than welcome. The more the merrier, I say."

The detective raised a brow but he smiled at Frank in approval, "Ahh, so you're the one that's been causing a ruckus around town for a while, with your messages on the walls. Indeed, I have heard of you and I admire your work, especially since it pisses off LeTwat. Certainly, you have my approval, using vandalism for good."

1585634783925.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back