• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Milo.jpg
Mason Gable / / Location: Hermosa High School / / With: no one / / Mood: Content

"And that is why it's important to conjugate your verbs right!" The lunch bell rang as Mason turned around and called out to his students as they were packing up, "don't forget your translations are due Friday!" He set down his marker in the bin he had set up to hold his expos so he wouldn't loose them and walked to the door so as to bid his students farewell as they scampered of to lunch. He waited until the very last student was out the door before slowly walking to his desk at the back of the classroom. The walls were lined with bookshelves full of resources and novels in other languages for his students to check out and use if they wanted. The parts of the walls that were not covered by bookshelves had posters of maps or basic history plastered on it. He had been in the same classroom for 7 years now and had spent most of his spare time trying to acquire useful resources and interesting posters and it most definitely showed considering the walls and even part of the ceiling were completely covered. He plopped down into his chair and spun around so he could look out the windows that were in the back wall briefly. Mason took a deep breath before turning back around and setting up his lunch so he could eat and grade at the same time. AP German club met after school today and then he had a dinner engagement with a friend, so he wouldn't have time to finish up tonight before tomorrow's 1st period Latin class. With a sigh he pulled out his sandwich and his Tupperware of berries and set to grading.

Milo Teaching.png

basil rpnation martin freeman.jpg
Basil Hawkins // Location: At home // With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment // Mood: Amused

"We could get Miss Costa in on this too, if you're able to persuade her to do so, Jayde." Basil finished smoking his pipe and set it aside for now, then looked over at Frank. "Howard is a unwitting puppet of Sheriff Yu, I can attest to this as I've been locked up seven times in that jail and he has shown me more kindness than any of those other blaggards in that police station combined. If Howard did act as you described, Frank, it was because of Sheriff Yu's hold on him. If we can break that hold, Howard would be free of being under such control."

He then looked to Jayde, "And yes, you are correct. It is Jane Rodgers, but I haven't told her of this rebellion I'm getting together yet. But once I've informed her, I know she'll get right on it. She's been trying to tell truthful stories on the news but her station's upper management has been censoring her, she's actually on her last strike, if she tries to speak up again she said they would fire her then and there." He sighed and stood up, "This whole damn town is oppressive and the sooner we get Mayor LeTwat out of office, the better. We must get in contact with Lynette Darling as well. If Deputy Howard is going to be swayed by anyone, it'll be by her, although too bad for Howard...Miss Darling only sees him as a friend."

1585701531400.png

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Basil's House//With Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment and Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Confident
"That was obvious." Jayde nodded leaning back. "No one else at the station wants to be in Jane's shoes at the moment...though I did hear we could possibly be able to get a mole into our camp. Jane from what I heard was seen in the company of one Lucretcia Burns." Jayde explains, turning to Frank.

"Trust me, dude, he's the better of any evil. Once we can get him on our side we're set. We'll have moles in the school, the police station, the news station and if I'm right about Burns and Rodgers, in LeTwat's inner circle itself. That's an excellent start if I may say so. We'll have information coming in at all sides at the very least."

"I'll talk to Rose next time I see her, and I'm pretty sure if I see Molly Tackman at one point I'll bring her in on this too." Jayde liked Molly. She reminded the Gypsy of a little more toned down version of herself. She was a lot easier to talk to than most men she dealt with. She was easily one of Jayde's closer friends.

source.gif

aad762c7db8f31362c04d3775a077412.jpg
Will Adams / Location: Olympic National Forest / With: Miriam Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes / Mood: Relieved, Happy

Will shook her hand, and gave her a gracious smile. "Nice to meet you, Miriam. And your help would be appreciated." He nodded, and soon they set off in the direction of the meadows where his horse probably was. For a little while as they walked, silence hung in the air. The afternoon was decently cool beneath the trees, and Will allowed himself to relax.

"So," He spoke up, "Miss Miriam, what brings you to Hermosa?" He asked, quirking a brow. He remembered why he had come to Hermosa. It was by accident, but he had been looking for a friend. It was strange, because it was almost like looking for a ghost. He felt that he was missing something, and it wanted to be found. That, and he was looking for someone he didn't know. He had given up his journey a few years ago when people started calling him a lunatic. The last person he had spoken to about it was his doctor years ago.

cb2db0fc7c876f75f50641a8d7f55f11.jpg

marley stoneheart|doug's pet grooming service|with: doug carlson Combatmebro Combatmebro | mood: nonchalant
(uhh....trigger warning ig?)
Marley couldn't help but smile. "no, that's okay. you don't have to be bothered, though, i'll be okay." she shrugged a little. "not like i haven't had open wounds there before...." she looked down, sighing softly. there were little white scars on her arm if you looked​

IMG_20200330_185925_918~2.jpg
Molly Tackman / Location: Outskirts of Hermosa / With: No one / Mood: Thoughtful

As Molly walked, she kicked pebbles with the tip of her shoe. She was lost in her own thoughts, taking her back to the last lecture her parents gave her. It was mostly about being responsible and learning how to handle the finances of the company. Not that it mattered in the end; all of the finances were decided my the mayor and postitions of authority. She exhaled through her nose, a small flicker of determination igniting in her chest. She mustered a ridiculous amount of strength and kicked a pebble, causing it to fling off a tree and come back and hit her in the forehead. "Just my luck." She muttered underneath her breath, rubbing her forehead as she walked the trails.

She thought about her friends, and what they could be doing right now. She didn't get to talk to them much anymore, due to the curfews and being busy with her job. She longed to spend a day at the lake, just relaxing.

f4475d9b82731e53e3c13a339fec7c71.jpg

icon eilonwy hermosa rpnation.jpg
Eliza Landon // Location: Going on Lunch but deciding where to go // With: No one // Mood: Indecisive

Another dismal day halfway done at the Hermosa Times newspaper, really if she had been a lesser human being Eliza would have punch her editor-in-chief right in the face. But she had more sense than that and she didn't want to stoop to that level, it was bad enough the mayor had lackeys to beat people up for her. But, enough of that for now, it was lunch time! She walked out of her place of business, casually dressed in a lavender V neck shirt, a denim jacket to keep her warm, bell bottom jeans and comfortable sneakers, her blonde hair tied up in a messy bun. She managed to get that stupid news article out in time for tomorrow's paper, and it seemed the paper was also putting out a statement: a manhunt for the Mercier family here in town, with a very big reward attached to it.

She truly felt bad for that family, she knew they wouldn't hurt a fly! And yet the statement from the mayor's office almost made it seem the Mercier Family were a nefarious group of criminals running from the law. For goodness' sake, that family had three nine year old children in it! And an elderly grandmother! If people had enough sense in this town, they wouldn't believe such lies. She couldn't call the mayor and her fiendish friends out in the papers, but she could do it in other ways, even if it got her into trouble as it did her friend, Basil, it'd be worth it.

She stopped in front of Laurel's Place, debating on whether or not to go in, when a very fancy and loud car parked near it. She frowned and sighed, "Oh, great, his royal doucheness has come to grace us with his presence." Only one guy in town owned such fancy, loud cars: Hugo Martin. Guess she wasn't going to eat at Laurel's Place today, not if he was, that shameless brute. ( First Rose First Rose )

1585708501817.png

Aria Dinglehopper|Location: outskirts of hermosa|with: Molly tackman ctrinity866 ctrinity866 |mood: playful

"good job, 10/10/" Aria said, slow clapping and leaning on a tree. "you look upset, what's with you?" she tossed her cherry red hair with streaks of black​

Andrew P. Worthingham/ Eating at Laurel's with his two Employees/ Happy/ Interacting With:Mayor Leblanc Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2b/bc/f9/2bbcf91995c9eb5a86d115fc8c5bd773.jpg

Andrew smiled at the mayor and waited until she was done interacting with her new "friend". Once she was done, Andrew took a sip from a glass of water that was placed on his table and saids,
"Yes, yes, quite a beautiful day to be out and about indeed my dear. This weather today reminds of my trip to the South Pacific in the 70s, good times indeed."

Andrew face suddenly went serene for a second as his eyes drifted away slightly, as if remembering a long lost memory. Suddenly, he shook his head, going back to reality as he turned and said to the mayor,
"I recently added a new piece to my quite extensive collection of antiquities. Getting this antique was quite hard, but it was quite worth it once I hung it on my wall. To celebrate, I have decided to take the boys out for a nice lunch out at the most raved about restaurant in town. I assume you are here for similar reasons my dear? Or is this more of a business reason?"

Doug.png

Doug Carlson / / Location: Doug's pet grooming service / / With: Marley BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud / / Mood: Concerned

Doug just kept right on staring at her and continued, "but I can help! You don't have to be doing nothing about it! I promise there is not an extra charge and I will not be expecting anything in return if that is why you are being worried. I just want to be a good person and help another good person." He looked down at her arm again at then back up to her face. Doug didn't know what to do, because he didn't want for force his help on her, but at the same time she was hurt and he could make it so it wouldn't get infected or anything. He rarely found himself in a situation where he just had to sit back and watch and wait. He didn't like not trying to make people's day better. Even if it was just with a smile or a simple compliment. "I very much do not want you to be hurting while you are here. May I please be of help you? I already have everything out and here and it will only take a minute!" He tried his best to smile big, but if you looked in his eyes you could see how concerned he really was.

Sad Dug.jpg

View attachment 702587
Jayde Moore//Location: Basil's House//With Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment and Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Contemplative​

As Jayde pondered next steps, she couldn't help but freeze when she heard pebbles being moved, prompting her to get up and go to investigate, peeking out a bit, wandering to the back to see Molly ( ctrinity866 ctrinity866 ) and Aria ( BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud ). "Speak of the damn devil." she grinned slightly, stepping out and crossing her arms.

"Long time no see, Molls." she grinned a bit, crossing her arms. "Been busy working?" she teased the other girl, leaning on the back wall so no one else saw her.

5787b2a9c4f2f785446014cd9eff9aaa.gif

d5f057fba2b2bcacb5b3398cae12828c.jpg

FRANK "THE TRAMP" TARANTINO
Mentions: Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes

"Well, if you insist on bringing in Howard, keep him away from me. It's more than a secret identity. He just... doesn't like me."

"I like the way you think, babe," Frank says to Jayde, "But cutting the tree is gonna take too long, and draw too much attention. We'd get snagged right a-fucking-way. We could always try to poison the tree... But I think defacing it is the best way to go. After all, LeTwat's known about me for years. If we do what I've always been doing, they'd just chalk it up to Tramp shenanigans. If we do something bigger... then they'll know it's a more widespread rebellion. Unless..."

Frank crosses his arms. "We don't WANT them to know right away, right? We're still gathering allies right now."

After some thought, the Tramp shrugs. "Whatever. How about this, I'll get in touch with Darling. Once we get her in, I'm sure Howard would be more inclined to join, if he's so in love like you say he is. I'll talk to you guys later."

After hearing out the others, Frank opens the trap door to the tunnel and leaves. Where would Lynette Darling be right now...?

latest

Molly Tackman / Location: Outskirts of Hermosa / With Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and Aria BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud / Mood: Surprised

Molly blinked rapidly, Aria's presence catching her off guard. "I'm alright, thank ya. I just have a lot on my mind is all." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. She was surprised yet again when another friend, by the name of Jayde, approached her from the back of a building. "Oh hey!" She chuckled heartily.

"Oh, you all know how my parents are." She sighed. "Very demanding with the business. But, what have you been up to? Any new shenanigans?" She grinned widely.

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Basil's House//With: Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes , Molly ctrinity866 ctrinity866 and Aria BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud //Mood: cheeky
"Fine, fine, fine." she waved Frank off shaking her head. "I suppose damaging the tree would be far better and less suspicious than cutting it down." she concedes before immediately freezing up at the endearment. "And don't call me babe unless you want to lose your tongue." Jayde always hated being called that.

"Alright, I'll let you handle Lynette while I rope the others in." she says on her way out the back door. "And he does love her, any moron should be able to see it in the way he treats her." she smiled. "Just because you don't know jack about it doesn't mean others don't too."

"Who, me? Molls, if I wasn't up to anything I'd surely be sick or dead, now wouldn't I?" she joked, hiking her sleeves further down her wrists. "Well, the Mercier thing? Yeah, that was me. Can't really be seen by Sheriff Jackass and his squad. Can't be in Court right now without wanting to bump someone off, and Dinkwad is in there plotting. So what's new with you, Boss?" she grinned.

Busted.gif

Basil Hawkins // Location: At home // With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment and Molly outside his home ctrinity866 ctrinity866 // Mood: Are we having a house party now?

Basil nodded, "I'll talk to Jane and ask her about her recent associations with Lucretia Burns, and I have another contact that's a writer for the Hermosa Times Newspaper, her name is Eliza. I'll get her in on this as well." He then looked to Frank, "You're more than welcome to talk to Miss Darling once she's done teaching at the school, which shouldn't be long now." He looked to his clock, then nodded to Frank, "Correct, we're still gathering as many allies as we can, we need to do this as low key as possible. We could all meet in my bunker and plan once we've gotten enough people on our side to help gather intel, and with that intel I'll be able to do a more in-depth investigation."

He watched Jayde head outside, and he got up and decided to follow her, seeing another young woman near his home that Jayde seemed to know. In the distance, he could see Lynette Darling walking down the sidewalk. "Oh? Miss Darling's already left early for the day, it seems. That's extremely rare of her to do, I've only ever seen her leave early twice in her entire career..." He then analyzed the interaction between Jayde and Molly, it seemed the two knew each other. He recognized that girl as the daughter of the suppliers here in town that helped fill the shelves of the grocery stores in Hermosa, and she was next in line to inherit it. "Well, if I'm to host a house party at this rate, I better invest in more snacks and drinks, shouldn't I?" He joked and headed back inside his house to let Jayde and Molly chat.

1585713650072.png

Sherman Miller - Location: His garage - With: Warren Peterson (Louis) - Mood: Proud

Sherman and Warren were finally here, at the workshop. Sherman put the metallic parts he had bought on a table, and indicated Warren to come in. "Sorry for the mess. I haven't cleaned up here yet to open for the day. I was busy last night making the final touches on my greatest and latest creation, Clark." Shermans explained. "Clark?" Warren asked. "It stands for Computerized Laboratory Advanced Robotic Kit." Sherman explained as he led Warren over to a side of the garage where there was a small robot, about 4 feet tall. "I was about to test it for the first time." Sherman explained. Warren seemed impressed. "Neat!" Warren said.

Sherman walked over to Clark, and by pressing a button, got the robot to start. Clark's eyes lighted up for the first time, and as he turned on, he began looking around. "Hello there Clark." Sherman told his creation. "I am Sherman, the man who built you. This is Warren." Sherman said, introducing himself and Warren to Clark. Clark looked at them both. "Sherman... Warren..." Clark repeated. "It talks!" Warren replied. "Of course he does. I programmed him with a complete knowledge of the english language, and the ability to communicate in english. He may not have the same speaking skills as an average person, but it'll be enough for him to communicate with us." Sherman explained. Clark looked at Sherman. "What should I do?" Clark asked Sherman. Sherman smiled. "Well, Warren and I were just about to start an investigation. We're trying to find a criminal who makes people fall asleep to steal from them." Sherman explained. Clark nodded. "How can I help you?" Clark asked. Sherman smiled. "Follow us along in the investigation, and be sure to look out for any clues." Sherman explained.

Dr. Stephen Robinson (Syndrome) - Location: His laboratory - With: Alyssa Collins, Data (AUTO) - Mood: Excited

Meanwhile, at the other side of town, there was Dr. Stephen Robinson, a scientist who had his own laboratory, and was currently working on improving his technology. He was working on a computer, fixing some codes for the programming of what would be the pinnacle of security: Guard Robots. As he worked, a young woman came into the room and brought him lunch. "Here is your lunch, just like you ordered, doc." Alyssa told him as she brought him his lunch. Dr. Robinson smiled. "About time you came. I'm starving." Stephen told his lab assistant. Alyssa placed his lunch on the table, and stood beside him. "Is there anything else you need at the moment, doc?" Alyssa asked him. "Not that I can think of. You can rest for now." Stephen told her. Alyssa nodded and walked away.

Alyssa Collins - Location: Dr. Robinson's Laboratory - With: Alice (Eve), Data (AUTO) - Mood: Unhappy

Alyssa came out of Dr. Robinson's room, and walked into a different room, one where she was greeted by her own creation, Alice. "I sense negative emotions. Are you ok?" Alice asked her. Alyssa sighed. "Same as usual... just wish I could quit this job and actually help people instead of hurting them." Alyssa said, in a low enough volume so that Dr. Robinson wouldn't hear her from the other room. Alice looked at her. "Currently there is no safe way to quit without facing Dr. Robinson's rage, unfortunately." Alice said. "But if circumstances do change, and we find some source of protection, we may be able to leave Dr. Robinson for good." Alice told Alyssa. Alyssa smiled slightly. "Yeah... I wish there was a way. But I guess for now all we can do is just deal with the current situation as is." Alyssa said.

Both of them heard heavy footsteps. They both looked towards the door, and saw Data enter the room. "Alyssa, Dr. Robinson requires your assistance." Data told her in his deep, low-pitched robotic voice. Alyssa sighed. "I'll be right there." She said, walked over to the other room to aid Dr. Robinson with whatever he needed her help with. Alice looked at Alyssa leave, and then at Data. "Do you know when our next field mission will be?" Alice asked Data. "Dr. Robinson hasn't informed me of any field missions recently." Data said as he returned to the room where Dr. Robinson was.

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Outside Basil's House//With: Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes and Molly ctrinity866 ctrinity866 //Mood: amused
"If she's leaving early you can probably go blame Tramp in there." Jayde tells Basil quietly before laughing a bit. "Oh, relax a bit, Baz, she's not with the Mayor or nothing." she grinned, glancing to Basil and turning back to Molly giving a chuckle. "Don't mind him. Personally, I think a few teenagers hanging around here may get that stick outta his ass." she joked. "I'm just kidding, he's not so bad, really." she crossed her legs. "So Ma and Pa finally cut you a break from work for once?" she asked.

anigif_sub-buzz-29432-1525978362-2.gif

Molly Tackman / Location: Outside Basil's House / With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes and company / Mood: Happy

Molly watched as the scene unfolded between the man and Jayde. She smiled politely and gave Basil a nod as she saw him, coming to the realization that she was standing on his property. Alas, he felt friendly enough. She turned to Jayde oncemore, and shook her head. "Nope! I snuck away for a little awhile. I took a stroll for a bit, passed an ice cream parlor that had a suspicious alleyway next to it, and got hit in the forehead with a rock. So that's how my day is going." She snapped her fingers. "But, it is what it is." She sighed contentedly.

"You guys seem to have quite the event going on, huh?" She tilted her head, blowing a stray piece of hair from her face. With one hand, she fiddled with the bracelets on the other wrist.

d5f057fba2b2bcacb5b3398cae12828c.jpg

FRANK "THE TRAMP" TARANTINO
Mentions: Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes

Frank, hearing about Lynette, perks up. He then glares at Jayde.

“I don’t know if I like what you’re implying,” Frank scoffed, then gave Basil a polite nod. “I’m near the old train station. Jayde knows how to reach me otherwise. This has been a lovely meeting indeed.”

Frank nodded at the other two new girls, giving them a charming smile... but not too charming. “Pardon me for being rude, ladies, but I have a meeting to attend. I’m sure we’ll meet again later.”

And with that, he cracked open the front door a little to see who else is outside. Seeing the street more-or-less abandoned, Frank slipped out.

He ducked behind an alley and leaned against the wall, listening for footsteps and hiding from her. From the brief glance he got, Lynette was surely walking down this way, and probably alone. He couldn’t hear her singing (he kinda wished he could) but definitely heard her shoes clicking against the pavement. When Lynette got close enough, Frank started whistling that tune Lynette was humming earlier.

The Tramp gave Lynette a soft grin and said, “You going my way?”

latest

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Outside Basil's house//With: Molly ctrinity866 ctrinity866 and Basil inside Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Cheeky
"If that was fucking Carl again I swear to fucking God..." Jayde growled shaking her head. "You cool?" she asked, grinning at the small fold of leather in her pocket.

"You know, you are allowed to be eighteen. Just tell your parents to suck one for a bit so you can enjoy your life, I mean damn. I sure as shit don't get to do that...well...maybe..." she pulled the leather from her back pocket. "Up for a 7-11 run? Go freeze our brains on Cheater's dime?" she offered, waving the wallet around before pocketing it. "Besides, I haven't had a slushie in a hot minute, I can do for some brainfreeze right now, and some company. I can fill you in on the way?"

anigif_sub-buzz-29432-1525978362-2.gif

Last edited:
Lady played by Sarah Brightman.jpg
Lynette Darling // Location: In the suburban neighborhood walking home // With: Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment // Mood: Surprised

Lynette had a lot on her mind, and she was so lost in thought that the sound of someone whistling the lullaby she only heard of in her dreams. She slowed to a stop, her eyes widening in surprise as she turned to see a very handsome man standing there, speaking directly to her. And then, something seemed to spark in her soul: brief flashes crossed her mind of going on a date and eating spaghetti, a walk in the park under a starry night, of love and heartache, and then the feeling of a happy ending through it all. It took her a moment to register what she just saw in her mind, looking at this man, but her soul was on fire right now, her heart beating quickly in her chest.

"Ah, I..." Her voice was soft and light, and a blush flared up on her cheeks. Really, this handsome stranger caught her off guard and all but floored her mentally. She cleared her throat and composed herself. She smiled sheepishly, "Well, perhaps I am. Have we...met before? Forgive me, but...I feel like I've known you somewhere from long ago, but...unfortunately I don't seem to recall, and I would certainly remember a face as strikingly handsome as yours." She chuckled a bit, she normally didn't flirt with ANYONE...but somehow by some miracle he she was doing just that with a total stranger! What was the world coming to?

1585716591256.png

Bill Frederickson/ Calm/ Selling Balloons/Interacting woth: Eliza Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes
After his customary morning run in with Eddie, Bill's day had managed to be pretty darn decent. His usual spot at the park netted him some profit. Who would've guessed balloons would've been a great seller. Eventually, Bill decided to get lunch at Laurels.

As he pushed his cart to where the restaurant was, he thought about that damn shrew of a mayor. She wanted both him and Eddie out of their homes, something about their homes "standing out" Bill, of course, resisted and still dwelled in his old home. Once he got closer, he noticed Eliza hanging outside of the restaurant. Wanting to have a small conversation. Bill parked his cart next to her and cleared his throat. He then said ,

"Err, good afternoon young lady. How are you doing?"

Basil Hawkins // Location: At home // With: Saying farewell to Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment and Molly ctrinity866 ctrinity866 -->Alone now // Mood: Ugh

"You kids have fun now, Jayde don't be out TOO late, now, we have something important going on tonight." Basil stuck his head out of his door to say that, then ducked back inside, but then poked his head back out one more time, "And er, do return Frank his wallet, it's very rude to borrow money without permission. Good day!" He went back in and fully closed the door now, locking it and then going to his other door on the other side of the house to make sure that was locked as well. He frowned and huffed, grabbing his violin case and heading upstairs. "Goodness gracious, this is why I hate Spring. All this meaningless love in the air. It hasn't gotten me anywhere, that's for certain."

He took the violin out of its case and tuned the strings for a moment, before standing by his open upstairs bedroom window to play a melancholy song that could be heard outside. On his fireplace mantel in his bedroom sat a framed picture of the man he loathed and loved with all of his heart, only for that criminal to shatter Basil's heart into pieces at the end. Basil wasn't still thinking about that blaggard, no! He well moved on from the any feelings he had towards that rat bastard. He could fuck well off as far as the detective was concerned. Those weren't tears in his eyes, it was the Spring air giving him allergies again.

God, he hated Spring with all of his heart.

basil being prissy again.jpg

icon eilonwy hermosa rpnation.jpg
Eliza Landon // Location: Outside Laurel's Place // With: Bill Killerclown Killerclown // Mood: Casual

Eliza had spaced out for a moment, still deciding on where else to go for lunch to steer clear of that Hugo guy, when another person addressed her. She blinked and snapped out of it and turned to see Old Man Bill standing there with his balloon cart. "Oh! Hi there, you're Old Man Bill aren't you? I've seen you around before, selling your balloons. You can call me Eliza, and I'm alright, thank you for asking! I hope you're doing well today, too!" She leaned against the wall of the restaurant with a friendly smile, "I was just about to decide where to eat, I was going to go into Laurel's Place, but, well...it seems pretty crowded, and that Hugo guy is about to make it even more so with him and his giant ego for company." She giggled a bit at the joke she made.

1585721465064.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back