• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
ronno.jpg
Ronald || Location: edge of Hermosa golf course || With: Lena

Ronald delighted in the touch of Lena's hand as she grabbed his arm. She was touching him! Taking him with her! Wooing her by helping her protect the forest was going to be even easier than he had supposed. Her eyes blazed fiercly, enhancing her beauty, as they met his bright green ones.

"Were you serious, Ronald?" Lena asked. "When you said you would help me convince the mayor to have them move their resort elsewhere?"
"I was." He promised. "I'd do anything for you, Lena. But it might be better if I talk to the mayor by myself. I have a good relationship with her."

ronno_deer.jpg

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Outside of the Hermosa Country Club // With: Ronald KingOfGrief KingOfGrief // Mood: Hesitant

Lena stared at Ronald for a moment, studying his face and eyes for any signs of joking as this man always fooled around. But, it seemed he was genuinely serious in wanting to help her. Far be it for her to admit this, but...she actually felt a positive emotion towards Ronald: gratitude, maybe even happiness. Her expression softened just a tad, still a bit firm but not as fierce as earlier. "Okay, I trust you'll help me and talk to her on my behalf." Her voice was calm, maybe she was so desperate to protect her forest that she would even let Ronald help her. But, it was still a chance she needed to take. "Go and talk to her as soon as you are able to, and when she's not so busy. And...thank you." She glanced away, feeling awkward but very grateful that Ronald would do this for her.

1585644146729.png

Wally Carter - Location: Laurel's Place - With: Mayor Sybille Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes - Mood: Intrigued

Wally listened as Mayor Sybille gave him a business card with a date and time written on it, and then told him she wanted to talk to him in her office tomorrow. He nodded, indicating that he had understood what was expected of him, and then walked away as the Mayor looked ahead at told him she'd see him tomorrow. The prospect of elevating his status in town. That was something that would really favor him a lot. Until now he was just a stealthy thief, using his hypnotic skills to make easy and clean moves to make sure he's not caught. He wondered what the mayor would have in store for him tomorrow. Whatever it was, he was definitely going to go see her tomorrow. He looked again at the card she had given him, with the time and date, before moving on to sit at one of the tables of the place.

Sherman Miller and Warren Peterson (Louis) - Location: Town street - Mood: Adventurous

Sherman kept leading Warren over to his house. In the meantime they exchanged a few words. "So, what's your job?" Sherman asked Warren as they walked on the sidewalk. "Oh, I'm a musician. I'm still starting out, but hopefully one day I'll be playing with the big names!" Warren said with excitement. It had always been his dream to become a great musician and play music with his role models. "I see." Sherman said, as they both continued walking. "Well, I'm an inventor. I was just buying some parts I need to finish one of my greatest creations to date." Sherman explained. Warren seemed curious as to what this invention could be. "What is it?" Warren asked. Sherman chuckled a bit. "Oh, you'll see." Sherman said, as they finally arrived at Sherman's house.

ronno.jpg
Ronald || Location: edge of Hermosa golf course || With: Lena

"Okay, I trust you'll help me and talk to her on my behalf." Lena said. She was almost smiling! "Go and talk to her as soon as you are able to, and when she's not so busy. And...thank you."

Ronald pulled out his phone and sent a text message to the mayor, making sure that Lena couldn't see what he was typing.
~Can we meet when you're available? I've got a business proposition for you. From Ronald.~

"There. I've asked her to contact me when she's available. Hopefully it won't take too long." Ronald put his phone away and grinned at Lena. "I suppose you've got to get back to work. My neck of the woods seemed quiet when I patrolled there this morning. Want me to help you keep an eye on your area? Gotta keep an eye out for resort developers, and four eyes are better than two."

ronno_deer.jpg

1585664219275.png1585664185029.png
Interaction: None
Mood: Prideful (as Always)

At the time of high noon, the roads were casually loaded with cars. People going to work, getting groceries, or perhaps just taking a ride. But...not this driver.
"HAHA you may have a new car Maurice!! But you're still the same dumbass driver!" With the switch of a few gears, the dark blue colored Koenigsegg Agera VII Lanzik let out a fury of flame out of its exhaust before accelerating at a defying speed. Leaving the trailing crimson red Bugatti in the dust. An amused voice came out from the phone the driver was holding.

"HAH, you've had that old car sense you were 18! Mirá Hugo!!! Watch this amigo, you've met your match!" The Bugatti behind the driver referred to as Hugo gave a deafening roar it slowly started creeping over the side of Hugo's car. The driver only smiled toward his mexican friend across the way. Hugo had only gone out on an afternoon drive to the store, when an old friend zoomed by his car on the freeway with his new sports car. The young man knew it was Maurice before he even got the call, and the two had agreed to a friendly race to the bridge; his hard-headed friend had yet to beat him. Not that he would.

"Nice of you to finally catch up my friend...but I'm afraid.. you're going to have back down..." Hugo said into the phone as he nodded toward the bridge ahead of them. A single laned bridge, meaning, their three lanes would eventually become two, then soon after that...only one. The egotistic jock had no intention of being beat, so loss, was not at all an option.

Maurice saw the bridge ahead, and only pushed harder on the gas as they neared. Occasionally switching lanes to dodge cars that couldn't even dream of reaching these speeds. "Idiota! You think you can beat me this time Hugo! Think again!" With a quick switch, Maurice flipped a few shifts in gears and pressed a few buttons, and an ear-splitting roar resounded from the engine. There was doubt it was heard miles away. The bugatti soon started to pull forward as the bridge got closer, it seemed he was going to win. "Today you lose Hugo!" He yelled as he pulled forward, however, it seemed the mexican drag racer had spoken too soon, because Hugo was making sure Maurice wasn't going, anywhere.

"On the contrary my friend," Hugo stated as he sided the edge of Maurice's back wheel.

"What the ... HUGO, es tu loco, hecho perdes tus razon!-..." Vulgar language escaped Hugo's phone as the red Bugatti start to slide across the concrete. Though it seemed Maurice was still determined to win.

"Brakes Maurice, brakes, heheheh... you're not going to win this." The two were neck and neck, but Hugo had the upper hand, he had control. "BrakES Maurice!" He yelled again, though his face was still drawn in amusement. It seemed the arrogant celebrity didn't care whether his friend lived or died. A full rant in Espanol resided from Hugo's phone but eventually, the words:

"YOU DICK" was heard before the brakes were slammed on. As Hugo bolted over the bridge, Maurice just barely managed to avoid crashing into the deep ditch before him.

Hugo let out a haught laugh, "Better luck next time Maurice." He then hung up before his friend would most likely berate him for almost killing him. At a speed of 95 miles per hour, and in an unmistakable dark blue Koenigsegg Agera, the prized luminary made his way back into town.

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Basil's House//With Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment and Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: calm
"Don't mistake a truce for forgiveness." she warned Frank, crossing her arms again. "You gotta earn that. This is just me openly not trying to stab you for the sake of everyone else under LeTwat's thumb." she explained, still scratching Toby's ears as he laid in her lap before raising a brow shocked.

"So it's finally happened. Hermosa's resident Sherlock Holmes was authentically stumped on a perp?" Jayde joked with a soft grin. "Never thought I'd see the day."

"First thing on my docket it further securing the Court." she explains. "Now that that Unknown compromised it, tunnels will need to be taken down as they're found by the others. I'm not putting the rest of the Court at risk. Then I move we start with the cops. That Deputy isn't that bad a guy, if we can instill him on our side and then put him in as Sheriff, we can get away with so much more in this town.

And on the other front, we'll want to secure Laurel's Place, too." Jayde hummed. "I know a few secrets of Applebaum's that I can exploit. Get her off Laurel's back one way or another. If that place closes, it'll be the beginning of the end of what few freedoms we do have."

tumblr_lzd2kwxxGY1rn95k2o1_250.gif

Doug.png

Doug Carlson / / Location: Doug's Pet Grooming Service / / With: Marley BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud / / Mood: Excited

Doug was happily working, thinking about how beautiful this dog was going to look as soon as he was done. He had done a flea and tick treatment and was busy scrubbing in shampoo when he glanced back over his shoulder at Marley. She just looked... so gloomy. He automatically assumed it was because she was worried about her new dog, because what else could it be? Doug wanted to do something to help her, I mean she was in his shop where he tried to put a smile on everyone's face. He turned back to the dog and called out to her, "You know I am going to taking good care of your dog friend right? I can tell you all the things I am doing if that would making you feel better! I just finished flea and tick treatment and now am doing shampoo. Your dog is very patient, especially for a stray." He finished that statement and then turned around slightly. Just enough so he could look right at Marley while also keeping both hands scrubbing the dog was at an incredibly awkward angle, but Doug didn't seem to care. He never really cared what he looked like as a matter of fact. As he stood twisted with his head at a funny angle he spoke to Marley again, "
I am not meaning to be rude, but muffins are generally more yummy when you actually eat them. Unless you don't like muffins! Then you can keeping poking it if it makes you feel better."

Happy Dug.png

marley stoneheart| location: doug's pet groomer| with: doug @Combatmebro| mood: anxious
Marley couldn't help but giggle a bit. "sorry, i just kinda got lost in my thoughts." she picked off a bit of the muffin, popping it in her mouth. "mmh, this is really good!" she smiled, eating some more. "is he being a good dog for you?" she asked, not really knowing how the dog behaved being as she just got it​

Last edited:

Doug.png

Doug Carlson / / Location: Doug's Pet Grooming Service / / With: Marley BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud / / Mood: Excited
" Oh, I'm glad you like it! I made them myself." Doug's face contorted into a look of pure joy and pride before answering her question. "Oh, he is being a real champ! Honestly to me it is seeming like he likes being clean," Doug finally got tiered of his awkward bent position and turned back to the task at hand, "I can't blame him, I love showers too! It's so nice and warm and gets you prepped and ready for the day! I had a beautiful Great Dane in here earlier that hated baths though. I had to wrestle him the whole time, but it was all being worth it in the end. He looked so nice!" Doug started to rinse off the dog, making sure every last one of the suds were gone before putting a little bit of conditioner on and scrubbing it into the dogs nice clean fur. When he had first started out Doug never used conditioner, but he tried it one day and never went back. Even just a drop of this stuff left any dog, cat, or rabbit's fur soft, smooth and shiny. Finally he finished with the washing portion and easily pulled the dog from the bath tub and onto the trimming mat to start on the hair cut. The dog still had a few mats of fur that needed to come off and was in need of a good all around trim so Doug set to work making sure that Marley's dog would be the Bell of the Ball! Or, he guessed, really the Prince of the Ball.

Happy Dug.png

marley stoneheart| location: doug's pet groomer| with: doug .@Combatmebro| mood: playful

Marley smiled a bit. "yeah, he's a good boy. i found him in the street, in a fight with some much bigger dogs..." she sighed, showing him her arm. "one got me good, but i had to break it up. he was holding his own though." she smiled a bit, watching doug trim the dog. "i can't figure out what to name him, though...i don't want a super obvious name or anything."​

Callum Severin Howard
8be384c8dac1b5e585ffc16875db4306.jpg

Location: Out in the streets With: Yvette Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes & Simba KingOfGrief KingOfGrief // Mood: Flirty -> Annoyed
Yvette was luckily an easy woman to please. Just compliment the looks and she would be happy, as long as you were the right type of person of course. The other women Callum spent his time with were more humble in that way; some flattering never hurt, but it would take more than some nice words to win them over.

“Dinner? With you? Oh, I’m not sure my heart could handle it!” Callum answered jokingly, pretending to struggle with the answer. Having dinner with others was a great way to spend time, and it would also give him insight to other parts of the city. Which reminded him that he would have to call the mayor later. But he suspected this was the time for her lunch date with Meridyth and Tamara.

“I’ll be sure to dress my best for you, and let’s say-” He was about to plan a timing for the dinner date when he was intereputed by, sadly, a familiar figure. His favourite brother’s child.

“Ah, Simba. How fun to see you. I’m fine,” Callum answered his nephew, using ever part of his brain to sound sincere. “Job’s been busy lately, meetings and planning. I’ll be sure to come over as soon as I can,”

tenor.gif

FRANK "THE TRAMP" TARANTINO
Mentions: Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes

“I appreciate the compliments, sir,” Frank says with unusually genuine respect, “And I’d be honored to join the rebellion. Even if it means I have to work She-Hulk over here.”

Frank raises his hands. “Alright, fine, Jayde. We’re working together for the rebellion. Just like old times.”

“Wait, the deputy? As in Deputy Howard?”

Frank scoffed at the thought. Unsatisfied with the amount of disdain in that scoff, he scoffed once more, with feeling.

“Howard is an asshat,” Frank exclaimed, “THE asshat. An absolute tool. You shouldn’t trust him with anything. Guys, he WORKS FOR LeTwat.”

Frank scoffs yet another time.

“How do we know he wouldn’t just... you know? Keep up the bad work?”

1585689980475.png1585689993471.png
Interaction: Skrrtin past Officor Wolfe L Larstral
Mood: Jubilant

The pounding sound of a thundering engine came echoing through the city streets as the fabled driver bolted through the traffic lights. Honks were heard in his wake, but he cared not of course. His engine alone told them their inferior selves could wait a simple second and let him pass. Though as he turned a corner, it seemed he was going too fast, better yet, preoccupied with blowing kisses to the occasional pedestrians to notice the cop aiming his radar gun right at his speeding car. Just a millisecond later, Hugo and his dark blue Koenigsegg Agero had flown right passed Officer Wolfe. There was only one person in this town with that type of unmistakable car, not to mention, there were only a few people on the whole planet who could afford one.

As if his engine alone wasn't a vibrant storm alone, the man was booming his stereo at high tune. "All these horses in my car got me going fast I just wanna do the dash put that peddle to the max SKrrr skrrt-...." A second more and he was already a mile away from his previous position a second prior. At the time of noon, he was heading to his usual stop at this time, one of the most popular places in town. Laurel's. Hugo mumbled a small "MHMmm Mhm.." to himself as if he could almost taste those soft oven-baked biscuits.

Last edited:
Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Basil's house//With Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes and Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment //Mood: offended
As soon as the She-Hulk comment escaped Frank's mouth, Jayde's eyes turn dark again as she turned to Toby. "The rest of my pepperettes are yours if you eat him right now." She muttered.

"Hey, he's the better than Sheriff Yu, and if we can get Darling in on this to talk him into joining us, we're set. It's beyond obvious he has a crush on the schoolteacher." Jayde shrugged crossing her arms yet again and biting back another comment about Frank not having a heart. It was easier to express anger than seem weak by crying about the shit that should piss you off anyway, otherwise Jayde would always be seen as that sniveling crybaby.

"Either way, Laurel's Place is a priority once the girl gets out and that tunnel collapses." Jayde replied, glancing off a bit distant.

shit.gif

aad762c7db8f31362c04d3775a077412.jpg
Will Adams / Location: Adams Ranch / With: No one / Mood: Distressed

Will heaved with frustration as he took his hat off, wiping the sweat from his brow with his sleeve. He had spent most of his morning attending to the chores on his ranch, when he noticed that his horse had gone missing. Animals going missing wasn't an abnormal thing, ever since his land got cut, he had a difficult time storing his animals safely. Most of them would wander into the forest.

He put his hat back on his head, and turned towards the looming trees that were east of his ranch. He chewed his lip, wondering if his horse had gone into there. The horse wouldn't have a reason to; but it was bold of him to assume that the horse had any common sense. He folded up his sleeves, and began walking towards the forest. Even if the horse was just an animal, it was his friend to take care of.

The only sound that resonated in Will's ears was the crunch of his boots against twigs and leaves. He reached the edge of the forest, and took a deep breath before venturing in. He looked above him as he walked, not that the horse would be in the trees but, it was beautiful. The sun shined through the looming branches, causing it to come in beams on the ground, highlighting flowering plants surrounding him. He called the horse's name, but was careful to not disturb anyone, or anything, that might be in the forest.

cb2db0fc7c876f75f50641a8d7f55f11.jpg

maid marian hermosa icon rpnation.jpg
Miriam Collingwood // Location: Exploring the National Forest // With: No one yet but about to come across Will ctrinity866 ctrinity866 // Mood: Curious

In the woods of the National Forest, the young socialite Miriam decided to go exploring again today and planned to dip her feet in the stream again. It was just so cool and refreshing to do! Of course her nurse and guardian, whom had been in her life since she was born, was always nervous when Miriam went out exploring but the redhead thought her nurse clucked too much like the mother hen she was. But Miriam still loved her all the same, considering the old woman like her grandmother. Today Miriam was dressed in a long lavender spring dress with long bell sleeves and a nice white jacket to keep her warm in the cool Spring air. White sandals covered her feet, her pedicured toes the same shade of lavender as her dress, and her hair was worn down behind her, lightly waving in the breeze.

She was about to approached the stream when she spotted a man in a brown cowboy hat came into view, and she perked up, her brown eyes widening a bit. But she smiled and waved to him, "Hello there, good sir!" Judging by his state, she wondered if he was distressed about something. "Are you alright?"

1585695076351.png

basil rpnation martin freeman.jpg
Basil Hawkins // Location: At home // With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment // Mood: A sense of purpose

"This is true," Basil commented and gestured to Jayde, "Deputy Howard has an obvious crush on Lynette Darling, for context Frank she teaches a fifth grade class at the Hermosa Elementary school. We would just need to ask Lynette for help, but that brings her into the rebellion too, which I don't mind. She's already illegally teaching her class art and music behind the superintendent's back so I think she would be a perfect fit into our group." He grinned and took another puff of his pipe once more, "She hates the mayor as much as I do, but she's not the type to be outspoken, she's more low key, for lack of a better term. She's more subtle in her approach when it comes to sticking it to LeTwat."

He nodded again to Jayde, "Whatever you have on Applebaum, give it to me. I have a contact within Channel Ten News as well as the Hermosa Newspaper, I just slip them that information and the public would know about it within an hour's time. We'll keep Laurel's place safe and secure, but we must do it in the most subtle manner possible." He then glanced to Frank, "Deputy Howard, I can attest, is good at heart. He's only stuck in a shitty situation, Sheriff Yu and the Mayor both have him on a leash and it's hard for him to get out of it. If we take down Sheriff Yu and Deputy Howard takes his place, Howard would be more lenient towards all of us. With him controlling police, that's another pot the rebellion has a hand in."

1585696025613.png

aad762c7db8f31362c04d3775a077412.jpg
Will Adams / Location: National Forest / With: Miriam Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes / Mood: Surprised

Will froze in his tracks as he heard a voice. He turned his head to see who it was, and was surprised to see a young woman. "Oh, hello miss!" He tipped his hat and nodded as a polite gesture. "And, I'm looking for my horse." He chuckled incredulously at himself. He scratched the back of his neck as he spoke. "This doesn't normally happen with him. So it was sort of a surprise." He sighed, and his hands rested on his hips. "But, you gotta make the best of the situation, eh?"

He continued to walk around, scanning the area for any signs that his horse had been there. But no such luck. He turned back to the lady. "Oh, how rude of me. The name's Will Adams. I own the ranch in the clearing not too far from here. Who might you be?" He spoke to her, but was looking around warily. cb2db0fc7c876f75f50641a8d7f55f11.jpg

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Basil's House//With Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes and Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment //Mood: Proud
"Please, it's almost obvious the way he treats her. And I heard Rosaria Costa is helping with such an education, so no doubt she'll throw her hand in the pot, too." Jayde grins, giving Toby an affectionate rub on the head before giggling again. "And let me guess, your contact at the station is one Jane Rodgers?" she cocks a brow giving a chuckle.

"I've got information on some dirty little prized possessions that may or may not get tampered with if she still continues to try and collect from Laurel. The companies of the products she uses on that face that she prizes almost as much as that hidden apple tree in her yard." Jayde flashes a small smirk towards Frank.

"See? I'm not the dumbass you think I am." she gloats, eyes turning to Toby. "Am I? No I'm not...oh good boy!" she giggled.

source.gif

maid marian hermosa icon rpnation.jpg
Miriam Collingwood // Location: Exploring the National Forest // With: Will Adams ctrinity866 ctrinity866 // Mood: Content, Helpful

Miriam blinked, and gasped lightly, "Your horse? Oh, dear, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe I can help you look! It shouldn't be too hard to find a horse, I'm very familiar with these woods, there's a clearing just up the hill there where the stream is flowing down from. Your horse could very well be up there grazing." She beamed at him, "It's always good to make the best of a bad situation, at the very least it'll help keep one sane and not too panicked." She reached her hand out to shake his hand, "My name is Miriam Collingwood, it's a great pleasure to meet you, Will!" The British woman grinned with a light laugh, "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find your horse in no time and get you both back home safe and sound!"

1585697043222.png

Doug.png
Doug Carlson / / Location: Doug's pet grooming service / / With: Marley BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud / / Mood: Frantic

Doug had just started trimming up the dogs scraggly fir when Marley made a comment that turned his head really quickly. His jaw dropped when he saw her arm and he put down the scissors as fast as lightning, or rather as fast as he could as he was nearly tripping over himself to run over to Marley. His face was all scrunched up as he inspected the wound with great intensity. "Why would you not saying something sooner!" his voice was full of panic as he continued, "I am by requirement of the state first aid certified. If you work with animals or sharp objects in your business you have to and I have both here." Without another word he clumsily ran back into his small office to grab his unnecessarily large first aid kit.
As he came back out he looked over at the dog to make sure he was still fine and to Doug's delight the dog had curled up on the table and was waiting patiently. He let his lips curve up into a smile before setting his face with determination and he sped walked back over to Marley. Doug set his first aid kid on the table and opened it up, grabbing a pair of gloves and putting them on his big hands. He was about to reach out to touch Marley's hurt arm before retracting and looking up into her eyes, "Oh, I am being very sorry I forgot to ask I just was being so worried. May I assist you? I would need to touch your arm seeing as it is the part of you that is hurting. I promise to be very gentle and careful and tell you exactly what I am going to be doing. It should not be taking very long to disinfect this and then dress it in pre-sterilized gauze with medical tape." He was sure to maintain steady eye contact with her so she knew he was very serious about this. His big brown eyes were full of compassion and genuine worry as he waiting patiently for her response.

Happy Dug.png

georgette icon rpnation hermosa.jpg
Yvette Lapointe // Location: In town // With: Callum EddieTeddie EddieTeddie and Simba KingOfGrief KingOfGrief // Mood: Not impressed with Simba

Yvette laughed at his little joke, the grin still on her lips as she looked to him, "Well, don't worry, honey~. I won't be too hard on your heart, I can be nice and gentle when I wanna be~." She winked to him with a playful smirk, loving all of the attention he was showering her with. She then looked to a younger guy running up to Callum with a bunch of questions, and she quirked her eyebrow at Simba, looking very unimpressed and not amused by his presence. Hello, Callum was in the middle of planning dinner and making her feel amazing and the best woman on Earth! The hell, kid?!

She huffed slightly, but smiled to Callum and handed him her card, "My cell number's on the card, call me later tonight and we'll set up that dinner tomorrow night. I gotta run, but I look forward to seeing you, Callum. Ciao, babe~." She blew him a kiss then pushed past Simba, giving him a frown and looking down her nose at him before raising her head back up high and heading off to finish walking her poodle, planning to head back home soon.

1585697531070.png

d5f057fba2b2bcacb5b3398cae12828c.jpg

FRANK "THE TRAMP" TARANTINO
Mentions: Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes

"Darling?" Frank snickered. "There's a person named Darling?"

Fifth grade at Hermosa Elementary... Teaches art secretly.... uh oh.

"Ohhhh," Frank mumbled, "So her name is Darling."

"Anyway, no. I strongly disagree with incorporating Howard. He's been on my ass since day one. Now, I'm no saint, but he's worse. He's tried to abuse his authority to throw me in jail for shit I didn't commit. And he made my friends fucking vanish when I was young! Some 1984 shit!"

Frank blinked hard. "Well, okay, I have no proof of that, but I bet it was him. But yeah, Sheriff Yu needs to go down."

At the new intel, Frank gives Jayde an appreciative look. "Ah. Well, tactically pissing all over prized possession is sorta my MO. If we're doing this together, I certainly could stand to graffiti Applebaum's tree... if I had some help."

latest

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Outside of the Hermosa Country Club // With: Ronald KingOfGrief KingOfGrief // Mood: Calmer

Lena watched Ronald simply take out his phone to text the mayor, and she blinked. "You can contact her so easily? You must really have connections to her." The cell phone service in Hermosa was only contained within the town itself, Faline herself tried to call outside lines but was met with a busy signal. If only she could call anyone outside of this place, she would have contacted the state government right away. Even the internet was contained by the town, and sending emails outside of Hermosa was impossible as the ability to do so was blocked. God...she really hated this damned place. And the mayor, as well.

She looked down at herself, she changed into her casual attire of her knee-length denim skirt, brown leather knee high boots and tan blouse. She glanced back up at him, "I'm not exactly dressed for work, I took off early to talk to those idiots on the gold course, as you saw." She turned to look at the Forest in the distance, "But even off duty, I can still walk in the woods and check to make sure everything is alright." She started to walk there, but then stopped. She paused, then after a moment she looked over her shoulder to glance at Ronald.

"...You're welcome to come with me if you wish, as a thank you for helping me."

1585698148397.png

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Basil's House//With Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment and Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Frusterated
"First of all; he's not trying to frame you, you're just pissy that he's on to your secret identity, Tramp." Jayde sighed, letting her head fall back to stare at the ceiling in exasperation. "Second of all; if not Howard, who would you recommend take Yu's place when and if we take that psychopath down?" she demands, blinking the burn from her eyes. "And thirdly, stop yelling at me! It isn't my fault we're stuck in this!" She never enjoyed it when someone raised her voice at her, but she choked back that urge to cry like she always did and softened her gaze.

"I was thinking doing a touch more than defacing." Jayde grinned. "Remove the tree, stump and all and place it somewhere she'll never find it. Her precious beauty products? Urushiol extract. Her precious face will be puffed up and itchy for weeks." she laughed. "And I just so happen to know someone who can break in and tamper with those creams and makeup. That and the information to give to again who I can only presume is Rodgers, she'll drop Laurel's Place faster than my first twelve foster homes dropped me."

source.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back