• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If Max/Balthazar doesn’t return, Meg is always welcome to study under Hannah if she wishes. Lost Echo Lost Echo
I do hope he's okay. Still, that sounds fine. Even if he does, she might try to learn healing from her or Cal Astrophil Astrophil .

Also, what do we know about wyrms? Is this what I should follow or is there something else you're using as a reference (ie the poison spewing part?

Lost Echo Lost Echo if Meg goes to the forest, Morgana would probably want to tag along...she's got a quest to host in the forest. Meg could gain an extra 50gp just from going.
(Obviously don't have to do it, but I wanted to let you know)

I do hope he's okay. Still, that sounds fine. Even if he does, she might try to learn healing from her or Cal Astrophil Astrophil .

Also, what do we know about wyrms? Is this what I should follow or is there something else you're using as a reference (ie the poison spewing part?
Yes, this looks good to me. 👍

Ramirez started the wyrm rumour, so I’m completely winging this lol! Don’t be afraid to improvise. 😁

Lost Echo Lost Echo if Meg goes to the forest, Morgana would probably want to tag along...she's got a quest to host in the forest. Meg could gain an extra 50gp just from going.
(Obviously don't have to do it, but I wanted to let you know)
Well, since Hannah has calmed her down with forest creatures (including the Leshen) she might read it on the board and decide to take it, telling herself the money is worth it, and the forest is Herne's realm, surely it can't be too cursed. Mind you, she will freak the ruck out at the sight of Morgana.

I hadn't read Genii's post yet, but yeah, she'd be likely to think, two birds and one stone.

Just occurred to me that Cricket is sitting on the back of a creature that’s 8ft tall at the shoulders and that’s a LONG way down to the ground.. I’m trying to decide if she throws herself at someone and says “catch me.”, grabs a passing tree branch and gets stuck, or tries to slide down Thunders tail ( Gwenymoo Gwenymoo ) 🤭.

Just occurred to me that Cricket is sitting on the back of a creature that’s 8ft tall at the shoulders and that’s a LONG way down to the ground.. I’m trying to decide if she throws herself at someone and says “catch me.”, grabs a passing tree branch and gets stuck, or tries to slide down Thunders tail ( Gwenymoo Gwenymoo ) 🤭.
Sliiiiide XD

I’m imagining all three of those things happen. 😂

I'm having a liiiiitle bit of trouble establishing where exactly each group is at, timewise, but I do want to make sure to keep track before we regroup (eventually).

Main Thread (Standard Time (=St): Is roughly... morning/midday (I think?). We had a time skip to morning, and the earthquake happened, and the second quest set out.
Mine(s) Group: Also Midday, we just left and so are still (=St) but... assuming we have to time skip to five hours ahead to reach journey's end, we'll end up (St+5hours ish).
Darby Group: Is still in their en route travel time, which would be several hours behind. (St-7hours ish).
Ruins of Bal'Dak Group: I... really have no clue. (St^ERROR404).

I'm figuring that the travel times back to the inn would reconcile any disparities to match things up again, but this could be mistaken.

Also right now I'm just kinda just chilling until the mission starts on my end, also trying to make sure I keep up with the main thread with Fenrir, so apologies, but I may not be terribly involved in the wagon conversation! Though I am listening, I swear! I'll be awake when the mission starts! <3

I'm having a liiiiitle bit of trouble establishing where exactly each group is at, timewise, but I do want to make sure to keep track before we regroup (eventually).

Main Thread (Standard Time (=St): Is roughly... morning/midday (I think?). We had a time skip to morning, and the earthquake happened, and the second quest set out.
Mine(s) Group: Also Midday, we just left and so are still (=St) but... assuming we have to time skip to five hours ahead to reach journey's end, we'll end up (St+5hours ish).
Darby Group: Is still in their en route travel time, which would be several hours behind. (St-7hours ish).
Ruins of Bal'Dak Group: I... really have no clue. (St^ERROR404).

I'm figuring that the travel times back to the inn would reconcile any disparities to match things up again, but this could be mistaken.
That’s right. 👍

The Bal’Dak group are very behind (because it’s just Xenophon, Stan and the quest contact now), but we’re planning on them camping I think, then Stan’s heading home and Xenophon is gonna join the Professor as his new assistant. (So just Stan returning to the guild).

Also right now I'm just kinda just chilling until the mission starts on my end, also trying to make sure I keep up with the main thread with Fenrir, so apologies, but I may not be terribly involved in the wagon conversation! Though I am listening, I swear! I'll be awake when the mission starts! <3
I was waiting for everyone to post before I describe the town etc. 😅

I was waiting for everyone to post before I describe the town etc. 😅
wopjefhew0rhw Sorry!! Yeah I just figured I'd keep quiet for now until other things happened. Count me as finished for the time being! 😂

I’m imagining all three of those things happen. 😂
😂 slides down the tail, flies off the tip, shouts “CATCH ME!” but sails into a tree instead and gets hung up on a branch. GOT IT 👉👉.

I’ll probably stick with one or two of those, though. I can only get away with so much cartoonery. 🤭

😂 slides down the tail, flies off the tip, shouts “CATCH ME!” but sails into a tree instead and gets hung up on a branch. GOT IT 👉👉.

I’ll probably stick with one or two of those, though. I can only get away with so much cartoonery. 🤭
Lol! Accidentally KO’s whatever’s lurking in the bushes 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back