• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
How are we all doing today? :csmile: Anything interesting to report? Everything interesting happens on Wednesdays, after all, haha

Lol! The Fifi group were being very cautious (understandably), so I’ve shoved Callan in first. 😂

Maybe he’ll learn to be more patient (probably not though).

I dunno where the thread's gonna be posted but will the link be placed on the Main Thread's Quest section? While I won't be participating in that quest, I still would like to read along. ♥️

Can you send me the quest details? I completely forgot the details that were important ;w;​
Sure! ☺️

Oghma’s Ruins (Full)
Type: Extermination
Quest contact: Argius
Payment: 50gc, potentially loot.

Description: In the far east lies the Ruins of Forgotten Whispers, which was once a cavern of worship for several gods before it fell into disuse. Through visions, Argius has seen that goblins have defiled the altars to worship their own madeup goddess, Taketa, who is seen to be the goddess of the goblins. Oghma sees this as a disgrace and insult, and wants ARGIUS and a party to slay the goblins without mercy and destroy the shrine of Taketa and restore the ruins to their former glory. Argius can be found at the Hunter’s Inn.

Quest Thread:

Party members:
Argius (NA), Balthazar (H), X'nerus (H), Siwai (H), Alice (H).

Last edited:
Sure! ☺️

Oghma’s Ruins (Full)
Type: Extermination
Quest contact: Argius
Payment: 50gc, potentially loot.

Description: In the far east lies the Ruins of Forgotten Whispers, which was once a cavern of worship for several gods before it fell into disuse. Through visions, Argius has seen that goblins have defiled the altars to worship their own madeup goddess, Taketa, who is seen to be the goddess of the goblins. Oghma sees this as a disgrace and insult, and wants ARGIUS and a party to slay the goblins without mercy and destroy the shrine of Taketa and restore the ruins to their former glory. Argius can be found at the Hunter’s Inn.

Quest Thread:

Party members:
Arguis (NA), Balthazar (H), X'nerus (H), Siwai (H), Alice (H).
What does (NA) and (H) mean?​

That’s their rank in the guild - so they’re all Hunters, except for Argius who isn’t part of the guild (yet?). 😄
Oh ok

Also, the link:

Bookmarked for posterity, that's three current quests in progress right now if I'm not mistaken, correct? Because the Hole's one is just wrapping up?

Yes. ☺️ I’ll post in the Holes quest again soon. Just scoffing some pizza.

It’s time to think up some more little adventures to add to the quest board. 😁

How many do you suppose you'd like to have going at a time? Or rather, the upper limit if you had to apply one? I could think up one or two, but honestly Polar's idea has me considering at least one plot oriented quest if that's a direction we're thinking of going in. 🧐

Personally, I was comfortable hosting two quests, plus the NPCs back at the inn. No real limit to the amount of quest parties going out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back