• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Siwai was one of my DnD characters a while back and he was eaten and swallowed by literally every creature bigger than him. My rolls were so freaking bad 😆
That pic in his bio was from the first occurrence when he tried to do a flip over a gelatinous cube and got a critical fail on his check XD

And the winner of the "Beast Bait" position goes tooooooooo...:
*Drum Roll*
SIWAI!!!
😂

Fly Dragon GIF by Game of Thrones

((Sh...))

nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams I feel like I shouldn't post until Maxxob Maxxob has a chance to reply as Balthazar. If that's okay.

Regardless, now I have to actually figure out how Urzoth's magic actually works. 🤦‍♀️
I apologize for your confusion. My characters of yet are NPC's, all described in the Lore Page. I've kept descriptions brief so as not to be overbearing or overstep in any way. Hope that clarifies things a bit for you! 🙂

Callan might take some convincing to go on quests, but feel free to flatter, bribe, guilt-trip, blackmail or drag him along.

And have characters invite themselves along when he picks up a quest - especially if they’re rookies, he’ll love that. 😆

I apologize for your confusion. My characters of yet are NPC's, all described in the Lore Page. I've kept descriptions brief so as not to be overbearing or overstep in any way. Hope that clarifies things a bit for you! 🙂
I did end up finding them, hence the edit. Sorry. I'm just behind reading the ruins, so while I knew of them, I didn't know much. Thank you for explaining ^.^

Callan might take some convincing to go on quests, but feel free to flatter, bribe, guilt-trip, blackmail or drag him along.

And have characters invite themselves along when he picks up a quest - especially if they’re rookies, he’ll love that. 😆

Genii Genii and Gwenymoo Gwenymoo if Tobias actually decides to come, Urzoth will do  one of those things to Callan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back