• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Damn!! You guys posted A LOT in just a day and a half!! I've gotta be quicker on the draw here or I'm going to miss some things!! :smilepuff:

The good news is that work has FINALLY slowed down a bit as of tomorrow, so I can start posting more frequently again! Hooray!

If you're interested in having Fain show up for battle, then I can have them retreat once everyone has their fair share of fighting.

I believe Adolphus and Xenophon are facing Vesh. Currently, Reks is stalking Calixto from the mist. I can have a Reks post of his POV so you can bring out Fain.
If you want to, that'd be great! I know I responded to this a little late, though, so if it's too late and it would pick things up a bit more just to continue on with the quest, that's MORE than okay too!! :csmile:

I just wanna say to the friendos in the UK and any of its principalities affected... condolences for the passing of Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II. I don't really know the value people place on their monarchs/government officials in different parts of the world (here in the Americas we can hardly stand'em) but as one of the longest ruling queens in history, I admired her and still think she deserves some credit for her work while in power. And she loved corgis. <3

was anyone else interested in sending a character to the Cackling Woods job? We have to have a minimum of two player characters for these right? I'd like to send Morgana on a task to get her out of the guild hall

was anyone else interested in sending a character to the Cackling Woods job? We have to have a minimum of two player characters for these right? I'd like to send Morgana on a task to get her out of the guild hall
Yep, two hunters minimum. It’s also advised that rookies take a veteran along. 😂

Didn’t she ask Tobias? Gwenymoo Gwenymoo

I know what’s in store for them, but I don’t want to ruin anything. Muwhahaha.

I can send Urzoth with them, if you want. Though didn't Tobias agree to go for meat? Gwenymoo Gwenymoo ?

Sorry, I'm slow and my internet sucks

i dont recall agreeing to anything lol, he cant read the quest postings XD so someone would have to tell him.

Callan: [Picks up quest to read to Toby] “Says ‘ere, you need to go count every tree in Cacklin’ Wood. Best count ‘em twice, just ter make sure.”

They're a bit tied up in conversation, but they'd almost done with lunch. After Balthazar, they can sign up or Morgana can just come in and yell for someone to join.

I made a small updated (which was surely needed) to Balthazar card.

Edit: The Oghma’s Ruins quest is looking really interesting for the old man

Think I'll wait with rp'ing as Cate until Ivan gets back (so to switch them up)

Siwai was one of my DnD characters a while back and he was eaten and swallowed by literally every creature bigger than him. My rolls were so freaking bad 😆
That pic in his bio was from the first occurrence when he tried to do a flip over a gelatinous cube and got a critical fail on his check XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back