• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hi Genii Genii I just want to run my idea past you before I submit my character sheet - I was thinking that Kleth is a harpy who was the subject of a previous contract. Her other clanmates got chased off but she wasn't fast enough and could only think to join the guild rather be killed? Now she begrudgingly helps out to ensure that she and the rest of her clan isn't put to the chopping block.

Let me know if that's ok or if I need to amend that, and then I'll get my guild card posted!

Hi Genii Genii I just want to run my idea past you before I submit my character sheet - I was thinking that Kleth is a harpy who was the subject of a previous contract. Her other clanmates got chased off but she wasn't fast enough and could only think to join the guild rather be killed? Now she begrudgingly helps out to ensure that she and the rest of her clan isn't put to the chopping block.

Let me know if that's ok or if I need to amend that, and then I'll get my guild card posted!
Not apposed to this, but she would have to be careful leaving the inn (throw a coat on or something). 😅

Also, I’m unsure about Beryl threatening to kill or blackmail somebody in this way. 🤔 She’d more likely tell them to scram. 😂

Oh right Genii Genii this does bring up a question xD Siwai is definitely a beast folk because of his appearance according to the lore, I was intending on having him go out to patrol the wall here really soon. Would the people of Colby know him since he's been a member of the guild for a while? He's not the type to hide his appearance...ever.

Not apposed to this, but she would have to be careful leaving the inn (throw a coat on or something). 😅

Also, I’m unsure about Beryl threatening to kill or blackmail somebody in this way. 🤔

Aah, fair enough - a big old coat shouldn't be an issue! And that's a good point, from what I've read Beryl wouldn't be the kind to threaten that kind of thing. How about she's been separated from her clan and assumes they're all gone, so she joined up with the Guild as a means of protection after following a few guildies back to the inn? I imagine Beryl would rather house a lost soul than shanghai one into service :P

That’s sounds ok to me Absurdisan Absurdisan 😁👍

nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams
What’s been established so far is that the citizens of Colby (and northerners in general) are more accepting of Beastfolk, but they’ll be wary of newcomers (especially if they’re scary looking).

Siwai should be fine as he’s been with the guild for a while and he’s a friendly guy. He could even have friends in the city.

The further south they travel, the more people will fear and possibly come after them with pitchforks. 🙈

All done! Let me know if there's anything that needs changing or if I'm good to get Kleth barreling through the door to annoy everyone!

Hoo boy, looking forward to irking the Tamer's Guild something fierce! "I am guild member! Beryl says! You don't have enough gym badges to control me cannot tame me! Ha ha ha!"

Not just those two. There's no less than ten targets so far that I would be happy to "convince" to join the service of the Tamer's Guild. And that's just of the active people (and a steed or two.)

But also don't worry: I have no intention of curtailing anyone's freedoms without asking nicely first. <3

Not just those two. There's no less than ten targets so far that I would be happy to "convince" to join the service of the Tamer's Guild. And that's just of the active people (and a steed or two.)
Sorry, I haven't been paying much attention. What is the Taming Guild?​

We're kind of locked in stasis right now but interactions are soon to occur once another mission kicks off! 😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back