• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Strange. Although saying that, sometimes I don’t get the notifications and then my phone goes nuts as they all come at once 😂

Strange. Although saying that, sometimes I don’t get the notifications and then my phone goes nuts as they all come at once 😂
YeahI think Discord did this one time and when I didn't click every single one it decided it wasn't worth it to notify me anymore. 🤣

Lol!

Also, is X'nerus already part of the guild? If not he’ll need to join up if he’d like to do a quest. ☺️
X'nerus is not a part of the guild, but he'd happily sign up.

Also, are there time skips? Is a player allowed to time skip?​

X'nerus is not a part of the guild, but he'd happily sign up.

Also, are there time skips? Is a player allowed to time skip?​
Yes, I skip the time with everyone’s agreement. I can’t skip it currently (as there are two quest groups out), but if characters want to set out on a new quest they are very welcome to.

Yes, I skip the time with everyone’s agreement. I can’t skip it currently (as there are two quest groups out), but if characters want to set out on a new quest they are very welcome to.
Well, I'm all for skipping since Argius sleeps like a rock, (7-10 hours worth), and won't wake up even if somebody screamed in his ear lmao​

I’m sure you can have X'nerus chat to a few characters in the meantime. ☺️

No plans to skip while characters are chatting or adventuring, but if you want me to tag you when it’s the next morning I can do so. 👍

I’m sure you can have X'nerus chat to a few characters in the meantime. ☺️

No plans to skip while characters are chatting or adventuring, but if you want me to tag you when it’s the next morning I can do so. 👍
X'nerus will chat, but yes, I would appreciate a mention when the time is skipped!​

Genii Genii
The available quests were at the beginning of the main rp thread right? Are any of them closed off for newcomers?
There are currently two more quests hosted by myself and one from FloofWhispers FloofWhispers (bottom) available. ☺️

Find Fifi
Type: Missing
Quest contact: Lady Longbottom
Payment: 10gc

Description: Fifi (the chihuahua) is missing. Last seen in the woods just outside of Colby. Locals have reported seeing the little nipper, but are wise enough to know you don’t stray from the path in Cackling Woods. Lady Longbottom can be found at number 7, The Crescent (in the posh part of Colby).

________

The Cursed Village
Type: Mystery/Kidnapping
Quest contact: Mary at the Mill
Payment: TBC

Description: The women of Darby are ill at ease as their husbands, sons and brothers keep disappearing. Something is making off with the men-folk. They seek the help of The Hunter’s Guild to investigate and put a stop to it. Talk to Stan to obtain a map that leads to Darby (requires travelling, one day by foot). On arrival, Hunters should look for the Mill building where they’ll find Mary.

________

Oghma’s Ruins
Type: Extermination
Quest contact: Argius
Payment: 50gc, potentially loot.

Description: In the far east lies the Ruins of Forgotten Whispers, which was once a cavern of worship for several gods before it fell into disuse. Through visions, Argius has seen that goblins have defiled the altars to worship their own madeup goddess, Taketa, who is seen to be the goddess of the goblins. Oghma sees this as a disgrace and insult, and wants ARGIUS and a party to slay the goblins without mercy and destroy the shrine of Taketa and restore the ruins to their former glory. Argius can be found at the Hunter’s Inn.

Alternatively if you’d like to host a quest, or go out on a non-guild adventure, you are more than welcome to do this too. 😁

The NPCs will occasionally have tasks and quests available too - just have your character chat to them or you can ask me here and I can initiate something.

I can host a quest?!! That's cool. I might ponder some ideas.
Yes. 😁 My hope was that the Inn would act as a hub/starting point for characters to get together and venture out on mini (or epic) adventures together.

If you’d like to host a quest (like Floof is doing), you can write up a short summary and I’ll add this to the quest board section. Once you’ve got a few characters on board and set up a thread, I’ll add all the links and whatnot. 👍

There are currently two more quests hosted by myself and one from FloofWhispers FloofWhispers (bottom) available. ☺️

Find Fifi
Type: Missing
Quest contact: Lady Longbottom
Payment: 10gc

Description: Fifi (the chihuahua) is missing. Last seen in the woods just outside of Colby. Locals have reported seeing the little nipper, but are wise enough to know you don’t stray from the path in Cackling Woods. Lady Longbottom can be found at number 7, The Crescent (in the posh part of Colby).

________

The Cursed Village
Type: Mystery/Kidnapping
Quest contact: Mary at the Mill
Payment: TBC

Description: The women of Darby are ill at ease as their husbands, sons and brothers keep disappearing. Something is making off with the men-folk. They seek the help of The Hunter’s Guild to investigate and put a stop to it. Talk to Stan to obtain a map that leads to Darby (requires travelling, one day by foot). On arrival, Hunters should look for the Mill building where they’ll find Mary.

________

Oghma’s Ruins
Type: Extermination
Quest contact: Argius
Payment: 50gc, potentially loot.

Description: In the far east lies the Ruins of Forgotten Whispers, which was once a cavern of worship for several gods before it fell into disuse. Through visions, Argius has seen that goblins have defiled the altars to worship their own madeup goddess, Taketa, who is seen to be the goddess of the goblins. Oghma sees this as a disgrace and insult, and wants ARGIUS and a party to slay the goblins without mercy and destroy the shrine of Taketa and restore the ruins to their former glory. Argius can be found at the Hunter’s Inn.

Alternatively if you’d like to host a quest, or go out on a non-guild adventure, you are more than welcome to do this too. 😁

The NPCs will occasionally have tasks and quests available too - just have your character chat to them or you can ask me here and I can initiate something.
Oh yeah, is there such a thing as a difficulty meter? Argius' quest would be ranked as "Difficult" or "Hard".​

Hi friends! I'm back from my Labor Day vacation and ready read up on things :csmile:

Genii Genii would it be cool to have Yelania just carry in some injured hunters? think it would be fitting considering how she usually pairs up with lesser experienced hunters.

Thanks Genii Genii :closed eyes open smile:

I'm wondering if the fog in the Bal'dak quest would give Fain an appropriate opportunity to use her changeling abilities to confuse the aggressors -- but also, I don't really know how much longer this fight is supposed to go on. Is the plan to resume the quest relatively soon? Because if so, I'm totally fine with just leaving her as a lookout on the sidelines -- or maybe she spots the antagonists somewhere?

Genii Genii would it be cool to have Yelania just carry in some injured hunters? think it would be fitting considering how she usually pairs up with lesser experienced hunters.
Yes of course. That would be fine. Feel free to add random nameless Hunters & villagers to a scene if you need to. ☺️

Thanks Genii Genii :closed eyes open smile:

I'm wondering if the fog in the Bal'dak quest would give Fain an appropriate opportunity to use her changeling abilities to confuse the aggressors -- but also, I don't really know how much longer this fight is supposed to go on. Is the plan to resume the quest relatively soon? Because if so, I'm totally fine with just leaving her as a lookout on the sidelines -- or maybe she spots the antagonists somewhere?
I think Astrophil Astrophil said the villains were going to scarper in their next post, so I’m not sure. 🤔

She’s always welcome to come help out Stan and the professor who have no clue if Calixo’s griffin is a friend or foe. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back