• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Helldiver- An RP to sit back and relax at a weird bar [Open]

Dream runs his thumb over the pamphlet, lights glancing between the door and it. "This is for relaxation." His kneecap bounced.
"This is for me. Just a moment to breath." His ribs expand, he pulls his teeth into a smile, and he steps into the establishment.

The Figure eyes every new comer to enter the bar in-between worlds.
The Figure has stumbled upon their wet-dream, a land where everyone interesting gathers, truly great for their journal they have made of their lives ever since they were a child, although not exciting in the usual way, nor the dangerous way, with no war, conflict, or politics, this place is one of the most interesting discoveries she has ever made.

Precilla took the money offered as payment from the figure as well as the note. She figured she'd better check what was written out of curtesy. Meanwhile at the traditional entrance to the bar, Jazz stood in his spot to guard the door. The demon turned his head when the door opened and a new patron walked in.

"Finally somebody uses the door." He joked as he straightened his tie out. "Let's have look real quick." He gave the newcomer an ocular patdown and determined that the smiling man is no danger. "Alright, you're good. Bar's open for business." He pointed with a thumb over his shoulder and let the patron in. "Enjoy your stay."

The Figure, contemplating, turned their head to the side before handing a note to AZMODEUS.
"Hello, Sir, I don't see many Archdemons, I have heard much about you, though I did not expect to ever meet you, at least outside of Hell."
ASMODEUS
|
|

Asmodeus grinned, but not in a cute way. It was an evil smile, the psychotic smile of a killer. "Well, the tortured screams of the damned get boring after a while. I wanted to see what I've been missing." He then seemed to come out of this trance and became cute and innocent, laying his head on the counter.

The Figure slides back to the Bar to wait for their new drink, hopefully. Keeping an eye on ASMODEUS for security reasons, while trying to pay attention to all the other interesting folk, such as another person who likes doors. Perhaps they and the Figure can get along, in such a use of Doors.

The Figure slides back to the Bar to wait for their new drink, hopefully. Keeping an eye on ASMODEUS for security reasons, while trying to pay attention to all the other interesting folk, such as another person who likes doors. Perhaps they and the Figure can get along, in such a use of Doors.
ASMODEUS
|
|

He noticed the figure's look of caution and smirked, "Oh, don't worry. I won't bite," And he chuckled bashfully, "Unless you want me to, of course." And with that, he slid closer to the figure.

Precilla took the money offered as payment from the figure as well as the note. She figured she'd better check what was written out of curtesy. Meanwhile at the traditional entrance to the bar, Jazz stood in his spot to guard the door. The demon turned his head when the door opened and a new patron walked in.

"Finally somebody uses the door." He joked as he straightened his tie out. "Let's have look real quick." He gave the newcomer an ocular patdown and determined that the smiling man is no danger. "Alright, you're good. Bar's open for business." He pointed with a thumb over his shoulder and let the patron in. "Enjoy your stay."
He fumbles with the pamphlet, shoulders going stiff from the sudden pat down. His lights flicker a few before he gets a good look at the demon and his ribs expand once again. "Thank you."

A new patreon entered the bar through the door, blood dripping from his clothes. A similarly, familiar grin of pleasure and insanity was stuck on his face, as if he had just had the thrill of his life. A surgeon's scalpel was in his right hand, and every few seconds, he would flick it, causing specks of the crimson liquid to drip off it. He sat at the bar, far away from Asmodeus and smiled at the bartender.

"Do make me a shot of vodka, wouldn't you, my dear?" He said in a charming, but evil voice, "The name's Lupus."
1661369923656.png

And with that, he slid closer to the figure.
A note is slid over.
"Oh, so you are the so called "Master of Lust"? What other rumors are true? Do you really have an army of Slaves? six toes? Just, curious"
Then the Figure tilt their head to the side in genuine curiosity.

A note is slid over.
"Oh, so you are the so called "Master of Lust"? What other rumors are true? Do you really have an army of Slaves? six toes? Just, curious"
Then the Figure tilt their head to the side in genuine curiosity.
ASMODEUS
|
|

Asmodeus burst into laughter that was charming, but also a sound one would not expect of such a small, cute wolf—it was a cruel laugh. "Oh, mortals come up with the craziest shit. While, yes, I have been known as the 'Master of Lust', that much is my title, I do not have an army of slaves. I have bodyguards, but no, no slaves, though—" He grinned, "I suppose you could call my one-night-stands that. And, I'm not sure what you mean by six toes." He saw the figures curiosity, "Why are you so interested, though? Perhaps your interest is mostly informational...or is there a chance your interest lies...elsewhere?"
The Figure looked back at the fellow Vodka drinker and saw another new interesting patron.
LUPUS
|
|

Lupus glanced at the Figure, then saw Asmodeus and clicked his tongue in distaste. It seemed he had no interest in demons, or perhaps just no interest in the Master of Lust.

"Oi, seriously?" Orlo called out to Jazz from his seat. "You're going to look over the skinny pale guy, but let the blood covered one just walk by?"

"You're over there covering the area." Jazz shrugged in response. "Pat him yourself."

"He's brandishing a scalpel with fresh blood on it and all over his body, you git!" The orc was displeased with his colleague, turning to a darker shade of green.

"And what does that tell you?"

"That I should be doing your job for you while on break." He quickly turned in his seat to Lupus "And you, no funny business while in here."

"Stellar work from the both of you." Lucy commented in an unamused tone with one hand on her hip and the other holding a glass. "Do be aware that any mess on the floor on account of bringing bodily fluids from the outside will be charged extra to your tab." She then would turn her attention to Dream with a more pleasant tone "And what will you order?"

At the same time Precilla would start serving the different orders from the different patrons. Still rather normal night so far.

"Oi, seriously?" Orlo called out to Jazz from his seat. "You're going to look over the skinny pale guy, but let the blood covered one just walk by?"

"You're over there covering the area." Jazz shrugged in response. "Pat him yourself."

"He's brandishing a scalpel with fresh blood on it and all over his body, you git!" The orc was displeased with his colleague, turning to a darker shade of green.

"That I should be doing your job for you while on break." He quickly turned in his seat to Lupus "And you, no funny business while in here."

"Stellar work from the both of you." Lucy commented in an unamused tone with one hand on her hip and the other holding a glass. "Do be aware that any mess on the floor on account of bringing bodily fluids from the outside will be charged extra to your tab." She then would turn her attention to Dream with a more pleasant tone "And what will you order?"

At the same time Precilla would start serving the different orders from the different patrons. Still rather normal night so far.
LUPUS
|
|

Lupus was amused by this back-and-forth argument, "A little bit of red never hurt anybody." He said, "I'll pay for the cleaning. I wouldn't want anyone figuring out that I was here."

"Ah-" He tucks away the booklet within his belt.
"Just water, please, and thank you." He pulls out a stool and takes a seat, resting his palms on his femurs. Dream surveys the bar, mapping the details. His teeth slightly part.

Perhaps your interest is mostly informational...or is there a chance your interest lies...elsewhere?"
The Figure shook their head, before passing another note.
"Six toes refers to... a more human form, you are rumored to use. As for my interest, I have no want for meaningless lust. No offence to you personally. I don't have the ability perhaps. Anyway, who's the interesting enemy you have?"
The Figure makes a clutched fist, before extending their thumb in the direction of the Newcomer.

The Figure shook their head, before passing another note.
"Six toes refers to... a more human form, you are rumored to use. As for my interest, I have no want for meaningless lust. No offence to you personally. I don't have the ability perhaps. Anyway, who's the interesting enemy you have?"
The Figure makes a clutched fist, before extending their thumb in the direction of the Newcomer.
ASMODEUS
|
|

Asmodeus seemed to have not taken any notice of the newcomer, because he craned his neck to look at Lupus. He then returned to look at the Figure. "No clue. I've never seen his face before."

. "No clue. I've never seen his face before."
After crumping up a piece of paper, the Figure slid another. The trash was disposed off by what seemingly was a toss on the ground, however when looked for, the paper ball could not be found.
"He seems to know you, perhaps he just doesn't like your reputation? Or perhaps, he doesn't know of you either, but he does seem dislike you." The Figure looks forward, thinking to themselves about their next interest.

After crumping up a piece of paper, the Figure slid another. The trash was disposed off by what seemingly was a toss on the ground, however when looked for, the paper ball could not be found.
"He seems to know you, perhaps he just doesn't like your reputation? Or perhaps, he doesn't know of you either, but he does seem dislike you." The Figure looks forward, thinking to themselves about their next interest.
ASMODEUS
|
|

"Murderer's tend to dislike me as the Master of Lust. Though, as you probably already know, lust does tend to have a part to play in murder itself. For some psychopaths, lust plays...well, a very, very big role." He shrugged.

The Figure passes another note.
"So, he likes prefers the Archdemon Iblis? I do wonder if all Archdemons strive for power and perhaps Lucifers favor. But I don't know much about Hell, only been once, and I think there might be different Hells, since my experience and information is different than others."

The Figure passes another note.
"So, he likes prefers the Archdemon Iblis? I do wonder if all Archdemons strive for power and perhaps Lucifers favor. But I don't know much about Hell, only been once, and I think there might be different Hells, since my experience and information is different than others."
ASMODEUS
|
|

Asmodeus chuckled, "No, you see, Hell has its different...parts, I guess you could say, and it reforms to torture the person. Every mortal, or, immortal even, sees Hell as a different, well, Hell. One might see a church or a torture chamber or even a room full of massive spiders. It all depends on your worst nightmares."

worst nightmares."
The Figure looks confused, although with a mask and no expressions hard to express.
"I thought it was semi-nice... Didn't seem like my worst nightmare at all. Maybe I left before the nightmare began?"
This is all very interesting the Figure thought while passing anther note.

The Figure looks confused, although with a mask and no expressions hard to express.
"I thought it was semi-nice... Didn't seem like my worst nightmare at all. Maybe I left before the nightmare began?"
This is all very interesting the Figure thought while passing anther note.
ASMODEUS
|
|

"Well, you, my friend, don't seem to have the most...common expression of fear. Hell may not have been able to figure out your fears as easily as others. It may have been unable to create your fears fast enough or...adequate enough."

The Figure smiles with their eyes.
"That's a good thing, I think." Another note states
ASMODEUS
|
|

Asmodeus nodded and ordered another rootbeer, seeming to come out of his trance of hellspawn and back to his cutesy-persona, like a separate personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back