• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Helldiver- An RP to sit back and relax at a weird bar [Open]

The figure shook from the noise, and barely woke for a moment, before they slumped back over the bar table, and fell back asleep.

"Ahh, the night crowd is not much worse than what you see during the day." Orlo waved his left hand dismissively. "If any of them give you trouble, give me or Jazz the signal and we'll toss them out."

"Sports fans are louder than our other clients, but they're also worse at keeping track of money." Lucy picked up from her bouncer, knowing full well he wouldn't bother making the distinction. "Just keep the drinks coming." She turned her head a second later after hearing the door open. Any enthusiasm deflated as she saw the familiar ugly featureless visage belonging to Xrithin floating menacingly towards the bar.

"Lucifaria..."

"The answer is no." The demon leaned with one hand on the bar and motioned towards the drinks with a tilt of her head. 'Either order or get out, old man.' The standard deal they've had for years now.

"Very well. Then I will have my..." The demon stopped and turned his head towards Val, having now noticed her. "You have picked up a new disciple!" His upper hands came together in an arc gleefully as his tone shifted into a more cheerful one. "Granted, she reeks of humanity, but there is demonic blood in her. Very impressive, Lucifaria!"

"Don't call my staff that." Lucy shook her head, barely hiding the slight disgust at his compliment. "So I should introduce you." She turned to Val, one hand motioning towards their guest "Val, this is Xrithin the soul drinker, one of my dad's henchmen."

"Head of Dammed Resources."

"Right. He's here almost every day to try and convince me to come back, but stays here for a drink or two and pays a lot for it."

"I'll be having my usual."

"...and that would be a soul." Lucy reached for a box under the counter, not waiting for Val's initial reaction. She's learned that it was best to do this in motion. "We source these from the biggest bastards from the different Hells with no chance of redemption, so don't concern yourself with moral quandaries too much." She grabbed the tall glass meant for the drink "Simply shake. Pour. Garnish if you feel like it...and drop the soul inside." The demonette demonstrated how to handle things as she gave the instructions. Once the small round object that was meant to be a soul fell inside the liquid, it produced a puff of red smoke and the lighting around the glass changed for a moment. Lucy was stunned by the result for half a second before she blinked twice "Oh that one was really evil, holy shit!" She looked at the box, trying to figure out what exactly she ordered.

"Goes down all the same." The other demon let out a sinister giggle as one of his hands grabbed the glass as the other two untied his purse to slide over the coin.

Meanwhile Precilla was preparing for the other patrons to come in, but she noticed that the figure from earlier was not only still at the bar, but seemingly fallen asleep. That was usually not a good sign. The young bartender walked over to the figure and slightly nudged their shoulder.

"Hey, are you alright? Do you need me to get you some transport or something?"

The figure slowly lifted their head in response to the incoming stimuli.
"Hey, are you alright? Do you need me to get you some transport or something?"
Shaking it's head, it slowly brings out a neat folded paper like it expected to be asked such a question. The paper stated. "Everything needs sleep eventually, I got tired watching everyone, if I'm not allowed to sleep here, or if I've been here too long, I can leave. Why am I sleeping here? I simply don't want to leave, I still find this place interesting, and I have all the time in the world."
The figure holds it's head up with it's hand as it slides the paper over.

"All right Big Green, sounds good. Oh, right, meant to mention; lemme know if you need any help in the kitchen one of these days; i know my way around a knife."

What specifically Val meant by that was left up to the imagination as the entrance swung open to reveal the rather discomfiting form of some manner of eldritch aberration, whom to Val's complete lack of surprise was a known entity to Lucy. Guess I should have known she mused to herself, and was halfway through an idle stretch with her hand lifted way up high when she felt the gaze of the otherworldly entity upon her, startling her. "Eh? Disciple? I mean, I guess I can kinda sorta see it, but really I'm just a- hey!" she interjected as her humanity was brought up, her words ending in a grumble. Unfortunately, any fuming would have to wait, as Lucy now motioned towards Val to introduce her to the being who went by Xrithin. "Oh dear, 'soul drinker'?" the bartender began, just a little bit breathy as she brought her hand to her chest in a pantomime of concern, "Sadly I fear there's not much left of mine these days. It'd be like a mosquito trying to draw blood from a skeleton." It was all in jest of course, and just as quickly she reverted back to her normal demeanor, beginning to bus some errant glasses as her boss continued to speak.

Sure enough mister souldrinker was looking for a soul to drink, and Lucy complied willingly, prompting a pithy response from her newest employee. "No moral quandaries, got it. Had to leave those at the door anyway, literally." Something that looked like a cross between a cinnamon fireball and a swirled marble made its way into what appeared to be a normal highball, exploding into vermilion smoke and light and prompting a slight raise of Val's brow (and a slight distancing of herself from the glass). "Jeez, what'd that guy do? Murder? Arson? Fake tipping? Surprised hell lets you buy these things willy nilly; I'd have figured they need these as fuel for the fires down below. Then again," she mused despondently, "I guess it's not exactly as if these things are in short supply..." Regardless of the fireworks that the soul brought to the table, Xrithin seemed to happily accept the proffered drink, and the coin he plunked down indicated he greatly appreciated the victual. "Yikes, guess I'd better get used to making these then."

Sensing a moment to speak, she slid in close to Xrithin, leaning on the bar proper. "So question for you then. I get you being compelled to try and get the heir to the throne here back to the castle, but... at some point don't you think this is just galvanizing her to stay here? Creator knows if I had somebody who called me up every day on my commo to return to the Septerran Church, I'd become a heathen faster than you can say sacreligous." She pointed. "That's not a offer, before you get any ideas."

"We're not a religious order, so I wouldn't be recruiting you on those grounds." The demon responded as half the glass went down his throat. "Hrrrn, CEO of a weapon manufacturing company. Business was good."

"They don't bullshit." Lucy pointed to the text on the box in her hand "Weapon's grade evil."

"Well you did send Jazz to pick up the shipment the other day." Orlo chimed in while continuing to enjoy his own drink. Lucy stared into a point at the bar for a second as it all clicked together. "Anyway, Val's right. Why do you keep coming here, X?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Xrithin 'looked' at the orc, sounding like he was confused that anyone would ask him. "The new one, I understand, but you? You must have figured out I come here to dodge work." Orlo sat in his chair and quietly contemplated the information with one eye closed and the other staring into some screen. He eventually would shrug as it made sense to him. Somehow. "The little ritual I do with her?" One of the four hands pointed towards Lucy "That's an act borne from a cursed spell her father placed on us."

"Oh, I didn't know this." The half-demon raised and eyebrow and a sinister grin formed on her face. "Did daddy put you in a curse?"

"How did you not figure it out?" Two hands grabbed the creature's head as the shock grew "I repeat the damn phrase every time I come in."

"You're uptight enough." Lucy shrugged.

"Bah, if only you weren't his spawn." He went back to his drink and nearly finished the whole thing in one go. The demon placed the glass on the counter and looked at Val "Her father placed a spell on us to make sure we try and bring her back if we see her. She says no and we're free afterwards to get back to whatever we were doing."

"That's a very inefficient spell." Lucy mocked

"You know how cheap he is on materials. Would have had your idiot brother or air-headed sister cast the thing if it meant it wouldn't cost the treasury that much. But I digress." Even with a lack of eyes, he rubbed the general area with a hand to relieve the stress "I'm the one who has to run Damned resources, meaning every two bit demon, shade and sufferer has to go though my office and its maddening! The hours I spend here are the only time I get as respite from the endless amount of dullards and paperwork. Let them figure it out while I enjoy myself."

"Just get some assistance to do the heavy lifting like every other manager."

"Lucifaria, those are the dullards I'm dealing with." Xrithin said this time exasperated "Your father runs his Hell with nothing but anarchy and it's been a detriment on our recruitment outside of soldiers." The creature turned towards Val again. "So that's why I'm here. She can stay here for eternity for all I care."

While the others talked, Precila would tend to the figure's needs after they passed her the paper. She read it and looked towards her boss, then the monitors. The place was hardly the best, but they didn't exactly have a kick out policy.

"I suppose you can stay a while and rest up. Its just that we're expecting the sports crowd to start coming in and they make a racket. You sure you're going to be ok?"

You sure you're going to be ok?"
The figure's head lifted one once more. They nodded. Writing for a moment. Then passing a clean note.
"There is no worry, I can leave whenever I have to, though any door, to anywhere I can. Like the door under this seat"
Although there was no door their prior there was a trapdoor under the Bar stool where the figure sat. where it goes? It seems it shouldn't go anywhere.

Val audibly blinked as she processed what Xrithrin had just said. "So wait, this whole time you've been coming here, hounding the boss over returning to the castle and then immediately settling in for a drink, it's been you running this occupational curse into work-sanctioned hookey?" She whistled, a long high whistle of genuine astonishment. "Holy moly
I take back what I said, maybe I DO want to be recruited by you. That's just... brilliant!"

She turned and put her hands together in a pleading motion towards the owner of the Helldiver. "Lucy, lemme make Xithy's drink next time; I gotta hear some more pearls of wisdom out of the DR Director here because this shit is GOLD." Shaking her head in astonishment, her hands moved down to rest on her hips. "So dad's a cheapskate huh? I mean... I guess being one of several offspring would make any parent pinch their pennies, but I really do have to wonder if creating the curse itself was a token effort as well. Some way of keeping up appearances? Do they do that thing where you're from?"

Xithrin spoke up again and Val nodded, picking up a washcloth to begin wiping down an area of the bar that had become sodden with spilled drinks. "Well, you have my word I'm not gonna go running off to daddy demon and report you. Sheesh, probably wouldn't even make it through the front gates without getting spotted." She thought for a second. "Eh, maybe. But anyway, now you've got me all curious about how this curse works; does it just shut off your brain and move your lips for you the instant you see a demoness with gold horns and white hair? Or is it like some kinda compulsion, where if you don't say it within twelve seconds you explode?"

Precilla looked under the table and noticed the trap door. She stood up straight and tried to remember if they actually had one over there the entire time or if the figure had prepared their way home. Its not like they wanted to escape the bar tab. They've been paying every drink so far.

"Alright, you know best." She gave the figure a smile "You want anything I can get you?"

Meanwhile at the bar, the conversation continued.

"You never seem to hire quiet ones, do you?" Xrithin moved his head to face Lucy as Val asked her questions. The boss simply gave her bartender the box containing the souls since she asked to make the next drink. The demon finished off his glass and motioned for a refill. "Right, the 'spell' or curse as we've come to know it. Firstly-No, its not keeping up appearances. I wish it was. Its a projection of Lord Smaragt's will." The faceless creature turned back to Val "When we see Lucifaria, we start hearing his voice in our head screaming to try and get her back. If we resist it gets worse until eventually the brain just freezes and you would fall over dead or comatose. One of the two." His upper shoulders shrugged

"But because he's a cheap when it comes to certain work, he didn't get the right materials for the job and we just have to approach her and ask." He didn't talk for a second as he squeezed the bridge of where he nose would be "And this thing is inaccurate too. I took a trip to a different Hell for a business meeting with the ruler there. A female Lucifer. I saw her and the fucking words came out of my mouth. Embarrassing and any edge for negotiations went out just like that. "He snapped his fingers "Should have asked to just kill me while I was there."

"Cutting corners on work projects explains Jazz." Orlo cut in before going back to his drink.

"Jazuzu was the last time he didn't cut corners!" Xrithin was exasperated "I sear by the Abyss' nether, the only reason we have anything resembling an army is because Asmos wants some out of reach glory he can grab on to."

"Asmos is in charge of an army now?" Lucy cocked an eyebrow "I haven't been paying attention to home politics, but l can't imagine him organizing entire gangs into a fighting force."

"Your little brother is too dumb to let anything stop him, I'm afraid." Xrithin sighed "More money than sense."

"Makes sense, have you seen his mom?" Lucy realized he had to explain some extra details to her employees. They knew about her origin, but not the rest of her family. "Dad was never faithful to any of his wives and has had four half-demon kids as a result." Orlo raised a finger wanting to ask some question about how the law of inheritance would work, but soon backed down as he thought about it some more and it probably was too convoluted for his current state of mind "Asmos, my brother was some gold dragon...and I don't know how that worked and I don't want to think about it." She shook her head at the thought. Orlo was now in deep thought trying to figure out the logistics based on his own experience with dragons. The orc only made confused expressions as he scratched his bald head.

"He picked the one creature that could match him in vanity and we gained...well he's no Jazuzu." Xrithin sighed and 'looked' to Val once again "I'm telling you, youngling, you're lucky to be working under her and not anyone else of that family. At worst she's going to what? Make you serve a weird cocktail? Clean up some alien vomit? Throw out a drunk berserker?" He was silent for a few seconds "Well, the team-building trips might be annoying, but at least you're not forced to say a damn phrase every day for the rest of eternity under the threat of death." He sighed. "Anything else you want to know about? I've stopped caring about over-sharing about work."

During the time just prior to the bar's ol' switcheroo which reformed it to suit more sports inclined patrons, Mackenzie had decided to head back to her own universe after remembering halfway through a beer that she had a previous engagement with her father to get to. And so, that left Noël at the bar, the demon choosing to remain to continue drinking. It probably wouldn't be hard to get back to their own universe, as it was easy enough to get to this one.

After ordering another drink, they found themselves listening to the nearby conversation between Lucy, Val, and Xrithin. So Xrithin was cursed to seek out Lucy and try to get her to return to her own Hell. It was actually funny, honestly, and it forced a chuckle from the demon as they listened in. Curses were tricky things. Everything had to be just right, or the curse would be faulty or would just outright unravel. Demonic deals were the same in a way.

Eventually, part of the way through their glass, Noël spoke up. "Got a pen and paper? Some post-its would work, too." asked the demon. Might as well get a little work in while they were here for the night.

Last edited:
While Xrithin was preparing to divulge further family secrets, Lucy turned her attention to Noël. It didn't come up often at the bar with so little of the clientele having more complicated orders than a stiff drink, but they had pen and papers in supply.

"You're not planning to take down all the dirty secrets he's about to spill, are you?" Lucy joked as she handed the paper. Half-joked anyway. Certain secrets getting out would be very entertaining.

"You're not planning to take down all the dirty secrets he's about to spill, are you?"

Noël chuckled again. "Nah. Not that type of person." they said with a smirk, "Wouldn't want my own deep dark secrets getting out, so not gonna out someone else's." Once they had the paper, they began to scribble things onto it with a pen. It looked like a list of sorts, and her statement afterwards confirmed it. "I have to come up with set lists for my next few gigs for both of my bands. Figured this would be as good a time as any."

"I have a feeling we're going to be hearing open secrets mainly." Lucy commented as she glanced at the faceless patron. "Both bands?" She raised an eyebrow as she looked back to Noël "Most musicians I know barely keep up with one, but you're making songs for two? My, my. You must be extremely talented."

"Both bands?" She raised an eyebrow as she looked back to Noël "Most musicians I know barely keep up with one, but you're making songs for two? My, my. You must be extremely talented."

"Just comes naturally, really." commented Noël. "I'm mainly the lead guitarist for both bands. I also do rhythm guitar, bass, back-up vocals, and keyboard on occasion. On softer stuff, I play acoustic guitar, piano, and classical strings."

As they continued writing, occasionally scratching out some of the stuff they had wrote on the paper, they spoke again. "Primary band is a metal band named 'Demiurgus'. Other band, which is more of a personal side project for me, is a punk band. Still trying to decide on a name for it, really." After a pause, they spoke again. "Also looking for a lead singer for both bands, since the last guy kinda blew his voice out about a month ago. So he's basically done for the foreseeable future."

They glanced to Lucy. "Which really sucks, because he was fun to work with. Especially on covers. Judas Priest songs were always a blast to do."

Last edited:
Lucy listened to Noël intently as they listed off their work in the bands. No wonder Kassidy was friends with them with this pedigree. On the subject of replacing the singer, Lucy thought about anyone she knew who could perform Judas Priest songs. Then she ran into the issue she kept running into when thinking about media. Which version of Judas Priest?

"Afraid I can't recommend anyone with a voice like that." She thought so at least "Jazz is a growler type and Orlo...sings like someone's dying." Her bouncer glanced their way half offended and half confused "Harry's not much of a performer and I'm not about to inflict Izzy on you." She tapped her finger on the counter as she thought about the other issue. The band name. "You ever thought about naming it after something big? Like something in your Hell that turned everything upside down."

Val took the box of soul mixers as one might a hand grenades with the pin already pulled out. Eep, gently now, Val. "Right, guess that six-week anomalous materials course I took is finally gonna pay off. Assuming these things don't just decide to go off on me for the hell of it, pardon the pun." With great and exaggerated delicacy, she set the box down on the counter, pantomiming wiping the sweat off her brow. Satisfied, she got to work on Xithrin's drink, clearing his old glass from the bar into the wash tub below. "All right Xithy, wait'll you see this." Into an ice filled shaker went whiskey, bitters, lemon juice, and, after a bit of searching amongst the bottom shelf liquors, a shot of cinnamon rum, and with a practiced tap of the top of the shaker to seal it, up into the air it went to be mixed with great vigor. Shooka shooka shooka went the vessel as the cubes inside agitated and diluted the mix, to then be poured through a strainer into a new glass which, after a few moments of trepid hesitation, Val plucked a single bead from the earlier box and tossed in. The metaphysical cloud from this one was not nearly as impressive as earlier to no surprise, as Val was hardly an expert in soul-selection, but she was hoping the rest of the flavors of the drink would bring something new to the otherwise hapless Xrithin. "Aand bam, one Val special. Give it a whirl and lemme know how it goes."

"Wait hang on, your brother is half-demon half-dragon?" A whistle and a grimace succeeded the bartender's remark. "Yeesh... I can't say I'm surprised to hear he's a bit of a punk. I'd be half curious to see what he grows up to become, except I tend to find those kinds never really grow up; they just grow old. As for the logistics, well, I mean I've seen some artistic depictions of-" Val stopped mid-sentence as she realized what she was about to reveal about herself and rapidly changed course. "You know what, never mind, it's probably best left to the imagination."

When Noel asked for stationary upon hearing Xrithin's remarks, Val snickered. "Eesh, what are you, me?" She chuckled further when she learned that Noel was using the time to write up her next gig. "Ah, the life of a traveling musician." Her brow raised as she heard about the second band. "Who's apparently pulling a double shift? What the heck girl, leave some screaming fans for the rest of us. Anyway, sadly, while I used to be a bit of a chanteuse myself back in the day, sadly, about all I'm experienced in are hymnals, and smoky jazz songs. After a bit of liquid courage, mind you."

ASMODEUS
|
|

Asmodeus came up to the bar after suddenly appearing out of the shadows like a demon. He waddled like a penguin and sat at the bar, and groggily ordered a rootbeer float again. He then laid his pudgy face on the counter and seemed to fall asleep almost immediately. Obviously, he had not slept very well the previous night.

"Who's apparently pulling a double shift? What the heck girl, leave some screaming fans for the rest of us. Anyway, sadly, while I used to be a bit of a chanteuse myself back in the day, sadly, about all I'm experienced in are hymnals, and smoky jazz songs. After a bit of liquid courage, mind you."

Noël smirked. "Might have to rope you in to play a jazz song or two. Or see how you do with some blues, then." they said, giving her a slight grin. "Of course, if you're up for it sometime." They glanced back down to the paper before continuing. "I've dabbled in a variety of genres. Classical music was where I actually started, and just moved through the various types and branches as time went on. You should see me with a violin or fiddle."

They then paused, and cut the others a glance. "And before you ask, I've never lost a duel to some guy in Georgia. I do know the one that did, though. He's still pissed about that."

"Afraid I can't recommend anyone with a voice like that." She thought so at least "Jazz is a growler type and Orlo...sings like someone's dying."

"Both are respectable types of singing. The growling is hot these days in metal, as is screaming. Orlo sounds like the type that would be suitable for gothic or theatrical type stuff. Unless you mean he just sounds horrible." said Noël. They glanced to the pair as she spoke. "I've found that I've somewhere around Angela Gossow's range when it comes to the more extreme types of metal, if you've heard of her. Probably the best comparison I can make."

"You ever thought about naming it after something big? Like something in your Hell that turned everything upside down."

Noel raised an eyebrow. "Well...there's been plenty of those over the millennia." they said. Including ones they themselves had witnessed firsthand.

They went to speak again, but the sound of a portal opening nearby gave them pause. And from it stepped someone familiar, but notably lacking horns. Instead, this one had a bright glowing halo above their head. Noël's surprised look shifted to one of disinterest. "Oh, hey Amriel." they said, in an offhanded manner.

The angel's expression, which had been one of partial surprise as well, shifted to a look of curiosity. "Noël? How the devil did you get here?" he soon asked, strolling over towards the bar where they sat. As they arrived, they soon turned their attention to Lucy and the others. "Good evening! How's life at the bar tonight?" he asked, glancing between them before looking towards Val. The surprised expression returned. "Oh! And we have a new girl, as well! Pleasure to meet you." he said, giving her a slight bow. "Amriel, Supervisory Angel."

The angel was clad in a rather formal attire, with a black shirt and slacks with leather shoes. Over the shirt was a cream colored vest, which was mostly obscured by the white leather jacket they were wearing at the moment. The only bit of color that stood out on the outfit happened to be a blue tie, descending from the neckline down to where it was tucked behind the vest. He was young looking, with medium length brownish hair and golden eyes. Across his back were four wings, which were folded neatly. Not a feather out of place.

The figure jumped up, stretching dramatically from the long nap.
The figure walked in their signature dramatic and elongated stride over to the left 4 seats before facing the Bartender and passing a note.
"Give me something only made in Hell, I can't go there often myself, but I do know, the Hell I have been to, does have quite the Culture. Thanks :3"
Before passing around 3 of the figures Golden Coins.
while Eyeing the Angel.

ASMODEUS
|
|

The chubby wolf yawned softly and shook his head like he was ridding himself of water or fleas. His claws had began to turn a dark blood-red color and his eyes had became black with only one red dot as a pupil. He sighed softly and growled out, "Isn't there anybody in this damned place who can serve me?" His voice had turned from its cutesy, baby tone to deadly and deep, unlike anything one would expect from such a cute-looking boy.

Eesh, what are you, me?
"Go ahead, its not like your boss has anything to worry about." The faceless demon raised the glass up to his mouth "Neither do I for that matter." He drank some of the contents to properly determine the quality of the new drink. "Good call on this one, Lucifaria. She's a better drink-maker than you." His head made a slight movement towards Val "Crooked politician...with a hint of murder. Not a bad start."

"Oh no dear, Orlo is just bad."

"Hey!"

"Your guttural screams are to scare your enemies, not perform at a microphone."

"Its called a war cry, boss." Orlo straightened out his tie as he prepared to get up from his seat "And I'm the best at it."

The conversation would go on for a short while, until the new patron stepped into the bar. Another familiar face to most of the staff this time.

"Welcome back, Amriel." Lucy greeted him "And this is Val, our new bartender." The demoness motioned with her hand to help introduce the two. "What will you be having tonight?"

"Boss, a little help here." Precilla took her attention away for a second as their mysterious patron had requested a special drink. Lucy raised an eyebrow as she read the note and looked at the figure. Afterwards she would turn around, finger tapping her chin, eyes scanning the shelves and try to pick out something special from the bottles. Something that was hell exclusive and 'cultured' while not harmful for non-abyssals. Eventually she stopped at a specific bottle 'Fire and desire'. A blend for pride demons derived from their lust counterparts. The infernal warmth of each drop delivers a nice kick. Lucy passed the bottle over to Precilla to serve their patron. "Tell me how this tastes like, will you?" The bartender spoke to the figure as she carefully poured the content into their glass.

Isn't there anybody in this damned place who can serve me?
"Hold your horses, had to get one from the back." Harry called out as he filled a larger than normal glass. About twice the size. The skeleton placed it at the bar and slid it over to the thirst patron and wiped his bony hands with the cloth.

"Go ahead, its not like your boss has anything to worry about." The faceless demon raised the glass up to his mouth "Neither do I for that matter." He drank some of the contents to properly determine the quality of the new drink. "Good call on this one, Lucifaria. She's a better drink-maker than you." His head made a slight movement towards Val "Crooked politician...with a hint of murder. Not a bad start."

"Oh no dear, Orlo is just bad."

"Hey!"

"Your guttural screams are to scare your enemies, not perform at a microphone."

"Its called a war cry, boss." Orlo straightened out his tie as he prepared to get up from his seat "And I'm the best at it."

The conversation would go on for a short while, until the new patron stepped into the bar. Another familiar face to most of the staff this time.

"Welcome back, Amriel." Lucy greeted him "And this is Val, our new bartender." The demoness motioned with her hand to help introduce the two. "What will you be having tonight?"

"Boss, a little help here." Precilla took her attention away for a second as their mysterious patron had requested a special drink. Lucy raised an eyebrow as she read the note and looked at the figure. Afterwards she would turn around, finger tapping her chin, eyes scanning the shelves and try to pick out something special from the bottles. Something that was hell exclusive and 'cultured' while not harmful for non-abyssals. Eventually she stopped at a specific bottle 'Fire and desire'. A blend for pride demons derived from their lust counterparts. The infernal warmth of each drop delivers a nice kick. Lucy passed the bottle over to Precilla to serve their patron. "Tell me how this tastes like, will you?" The bartender spoke to the figure as she carefully poured the content into their glass.

"Hold your horses, had to get one from the back." Harry called out as he filled a larger than normal glass. About twice the size. The skeleton placed it at the bar and slid it over to the thirst patron and wiped his bony hands with the cloth.
ASMODEUS
|
|

Asmodeus guzzled down the drink like nothing, and content, sighed happily and passed over some ancient demonic currency, thick coins of obsidian, known as Cathonian Pieces. He then began playing with the glass, transfiguring it absent-mindedly into a Cathonian Obsidian Dagger, then to a crystal of fire before turning it back to a glass.

The figure could not ignore their curiosity any longer and while waiting for their note to be read, they linger toward ASMODEUS, now staring, watching, and listening to both of these odd sighting, of an Angel out of Heaven, and a Archdemon out of Hell.

The figure could not ignore their curiosity any longer and while waiting for their note to be read, they linger toward ASMODEUS, now staring, watching, and listening to both of these odd sighting, of an Angel out of Heaven, and a Archdemon out of Hell.
ASMODEUS
|
|

The wolf looked at the figure and smiled, grinning innocently, but with a mischevious look in his eyes, as if he was contemplating some hilarious prank or elaborate murder. "Yes?"

"Scotch, on the rocks." was the angel's response, as he slipped onto the bar stool next to Noël. "My usual kick-off drink."

As he finished, he glanced back to Noël, then down at the paper before them. Set lists. They were working, it seemed. Best not to bother them. So, Amriel soon directed his attention to Val once more. "Always nice to see new faces around here. Which Hell did you come from?" he soon asked, his eyes moving up to the horns atop her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back