• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Guild of El'yssi

squid!.gif
Idk what noise I just made but LOOK AT IT!! It's literally the weirdest, cutest thing in the world and I would fully dedicate my life to protecting it.

Look at it wiggle and waggle to swim!

In addition to the previous info, anyone on the fence of joining should know that there isn't any rush!
The roleplay plans to stay open so long as I can handle the number of active players. Where other people are in their own adventure will be irrelevant in regards to a new player's ability to easily start in the roleplay!

yea know, I'mma back out, writing just ain't flowing for me and I should probably focus on my other stuff.

a great world though, Highly recromend it!

Hey is this still open to new people???? I haven't seen this much detail put into a world in a very long time. I feel like a kid in a candy store +___+

Hey is this still open to new people???? I haven't seen this much detail put into a world in a very long time. I feel like a kid in a candy store +___+

It most certainly is! All the threads are up, so check them out if you haven't already (I still recommend the wiki for the Lore vs the lore page unless you want to see the map).
And no rush on getting a character made, etc. At no point will your character be behind. The Rp is setup such that anyone can join at any point, assuming we aren't over capacity. Everyone's first character will begin as a newbie being initiated into the Guild.

It most certainly is! All the threads are up, so check them out if you haven't already (I still recommend the wiki for the Lore vs the lore page unless you want to see the map).
And no rush on getting a character made, etc. At no point will your character be behind. The Rp is setup such that anyone can join at any point, assuming we aren't over capacity. Everyone's first character will begin as a newbie being initiated into the Guild.
Sounds good, I'm reading the lore now (which is really good by the way I really appreciate the detail). I'll hopefully get a character up either tonight or tomorrow :)

Sounds good, I'm reading the lore now (which is really good by the way I really appreciate the detail). I'll hopefully get a character up either tonight or tomorrow :)
Sounds great! If you have any questions, please reach out in the OOC or pm me. I tried to put as much detail as I could tolerate writing over the weekend, but I know people have had a lot of great, low-level info questions. I'll be happy to write up anything additional you need to know/answer any questions ya have.

Also, still no rush, but if you do get a character up and an intro post out in the next day or 2, you will be able to join the current set of characters as a team. If not, you'll just be with the next team that'll be set up afterward, so either way no biggie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back