• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

THE GRAND RUSSO APARTMENT

• 55d3324bbf03bd2cf6eb9f2991772ab2.jpg
    The Grand Russo apartment situated in New York City may not be the fanciest apartment but what it lacks in luxury it makes up for in its cozy and welcoming environment. It's a place for all and consists of a tight-knit group of people. The lives of the people residing in the apartment are interconnected in one way or another. Whether it be by their jobs, friendships, or relationships. For some, this place is a haven from the outside world, for others, it's a cheap place to stay while they struggle to make ends meets. The Grand Russo is filled with people from different walks of life all coming together.

This roleplay will follow the lives of the people living in the Grand Russo. Each character will have their own obstacles they will need to overcome. Obstacles could range from dealing with a cheating spouse, toxic friends, passing college, to dealing with a soul-crushing job. The obstacles each character faces will be unique to them. You'll be able to take your characters on many different adventures, these can include going on crazy late-night trips, partying on the weekend, or getting to know your neighbors. The choices your character makes do matter, for example, if your character decides to skip out on rent two times in a row they may be kicked out of the apartment by the landlord.

If you are interested check out some of the roles in the next tab. If enough people are interested I'll post the cs.

Attachments

• 92c1d789cce43e4d5eb4fca002c44b6d.jpg
    92c1d789cce43e4d5eb4fca002c44b6d.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
This seems interesting, although I really think there should be more roles (like for example someone secretive or someone who moved in for a limited stay and decided to stay).

This seems interesting, although I really think there should be more roles (like for example someone secretive or someone who moved in for a limited stay and decided to stay).
I really like those ideas do you have any more suggestions? I'll put these new roles in the post above.

This sounds really fun and interesting, I’m here for it!

Seems fun! Any limit to characters? ^_^ I have ideas for one of the best friends as well as one of the enemies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back