• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Galaxia Space Station | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Finally got my profile done. Originally had this avian female but that got scrapped or perhaps will come up as a contact later. Just removed my likes from the character list as I read and realised that's how GM is approving characters. SO sorry about that, hope I didn't cause confusion, but just wanted to say enjoyed reading everything people have submitted!

Well I’ve been gone for a good few days, sorry about that, I had to take a step back to work out some things but now I’m back and ready to continue!

Hopefully some of you are still interested and haven’t been scared off by the possibility of a GM deserting the RP. Okay that sounds a lot worse when I write it out than it did in my head... Anyways for those of you still here I hope to see you on the Galaxia!

Also I’ll be getting a post up in just a little bit.

StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos don't you go somewhere when there is mass intrest in your roleplay ;-; Well. Then again it is the holidays @ at the others. Wouldn't be surpised if he got dragged off by his family. -3-

Probably... It's just that that scenario was days ago... Sorry.
I’m not sure what you mean by that? And I’m not sure how I’d edit it... May’s trying to to ultimatum Solitude to restore everyone’s clearances, like ‘fix it or we’ll go bother the captain and have him make you fix it’

Well, that whole scenario is over. Solitude is no longer there, so everything she said is going to go unnoticed.

Well, that whole scenario is over. Solitude is no longer there, so everything she said is going to go unnoticed.
Oooooh I thought he was still there, talking with both Cally and Jordan
I’ll just
Delete that actually then

Yeah, this is actually a good time to clarify that.
Whenever he is , lets just say, inside a droid, their Lights will change color accordingly.
Teal is his color of choice. (Same as the text color representing his speech.) Thus, whenever he is 'occupying' technology, if possible, it will give off this color.

Yeah, this is actually a good time to clarify that.
Whenever he is , lets just say, inside a droid, their Lights will change color accordingly.
Teal is his color of choice. (Same as the text color representing his speech.) Thus, whenever he is 'occupying' technology, if possible, it will give off this color.
So the droid is still there, he’s just no longer in it? Trippy, okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back