• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Galaxia Space Station | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

StorytellerLathos

laugh hard, run fast, be kind
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Due to recent complaints, the Board of Staff has issued a new law requiring a communications network in which the crew can 'be themselves.' We here at the Galaxia hope this fits your needs!"

- Director Luscious Washington of the Galaxia Space Station

Welcome to the OOC!

“Please send up an engineer from the lower quarters, I believe the atomic microwave is on the fritz. I keep hearing strange robotic noises coming from somewhere around canteen.”

- Director Luscious Washington of the Galaxia Space Station | Letter to Engineering Staff

Hey there Gizmo Gizmo !

Are hackers allowed or...at least more like hacker/spy doubles , because i have an idea of twins coming to the station ?

Will you be hacking for the station or are you creating double agents that are planning to hack the station?

Well actually i was thinking of doubling , twins , both hackers , one specializes in sabotage though the other in engineering but they are on the station's side , they hack for the station

Yes, if I recall correctly one of the twins specializes in engineering so their rank would be “Engineering Services” while the other might be “Espionage Services” or simply “Hacking Sevices.” You could also try putting them under “Advance Technology Services.”

StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos

Actually both mainly specialize in hacking , one just has a bit of know how on how to put things together(engineering) while the other one knows just where to hit something to make it collapse (Sabotage) so i guess they would be mainly under Hacking Services

*Beginning Transmission
Static and gargling sounds*
"Ooohooo, registered Sanitation Engineer onboard station ready for serv-"
*Sound of slithering and a faint "What the..."*
"What is the *indecipherable* is going on in this station. Who let the molds in? Who!?!?"
*Click*
End of Transmission

*Beginning Transmission
Static and gargling sounds*
"Oh a new member, how lovely!"
*Click*
End of Transmission

Excuse me Galaxia Traffic Control. This is Pilot Vickers. Can someone please tell my why there is a sophont moving around in the Calypso's docking cradle? The sophont appears to be... cleaning? Over.

Janitor! Did I just here some blasted sophont call me a mere Janitor!?!? I am a Sanitation Engineer you uneducated filth bag! And whosever ship this is should be ashamed. It’s filthy! There were at least three, count them, three different species of fungal spores on the hull!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back