• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Galaxia Space Station (Interest Check)

StorytellerLathos

laugh hard, run fast, be kind
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Story

Assignment to the Galaxia Space Station from Board of Staff

After much consideration, you have been reassigned to the Galaxia Space Station, a small station out in the lower east quadrant of Sector E. The space station has served mainly as a refueling station for ships entering and leaving the sector, but recent interest in Sector E planets has created increased traffic and given the space station a number of new responsibilities. With this and the station's lack of staff, it has become apparent that change must come to the small station, you are a part of that change. What was once a simple toll station is now working the job of every type of station imaginable, your expertise will help to make sure the Galaxia Space Station can maintain order in all of this chaos.

Good luck {Insert Rank, Occupation, and Name}​

GM

Hello and welcome to the Galaxia Space Station! An RP in which you play the role of a newly reassigned soldier/medic/ambassador/whatever else you want to be, as you work with the rest of the staff to keep the overworked space station from collapsing on itself.

Sounds pretty cool, but will there be epic space battles and delves into unexplored planets?
The space station is the main setting of this RP but the Director of the Galaxia (me) will often give out missions to planets within Sector E, these missions can range from peaceful exploration, to search and rescue, to raiding a newly discovered enemy base. There will also be a chance of enemy attacks on the space station which will require battles with space ships and people making sure the station stays in working order while it's being attacked. Not to mention the chance of enemies boarding the station.

Interesting, is anything else like this that I should expect?
I do have plans to do sort of events that will come with the changing seasons or coming holidays, of course the holiday events will typically happen before/after the actual holiday in order to give people a chance to celebrate and not worry about missing the event.

Even with all of that I still think the Galaxia might get a bit boring.
I want to keep this from happening by implementing an upgrade "system." When the RP begins the Galaxia will be a below average, small space station with mediocre resources, but as the RP goes on, and the crew begins doing missions and helping around the station, more supplies will be brought in, upgrades will be made, and eventually you might be manning the most powerful (and beautiful) space station in Sector E. Of course that all depends on how you decide to contribute to the station.

What jobs will be available aboard the Galaxia?
Well there's the standard defense, engineering, medical, and so on and so forth, but if you have something else that you'd like to be just tell me. Remember that the Galaxia is currently acting as a variety of different space stations so a great number of different jobs will be needed.

Rules
1. Follow normal RPN rules

2. Romance is allowed, but it must be kept PG-13 and all people involved must be okay with it (don't force people into it)

3. Cursing is allowed

4. Try to be active, I don't expect 5 posts a day but I'd like to keep this RP alive for a long time

5. Try to have a decent post length, again I don't expect every post to be a masterpiece but I'd appreciate it if you didn't post one liners and used proper grammar and spelling

6. Don't use filler, basically don't repeat yourself and things other people have said just to get to a post length that matches others, if it does what it needs to do then just post it, if you're still worried about it try PMing me or putting the post in the OOC first to get some opinions

7. GM and Co-GM decisions are final, the actions of Co-GMs may from time to time be wrongful, but I'll make sure to take care of such situations

Final Notes
If this gets enough interest then I'll go ahead and get the OOC and CS up, once enough characters have come in I'll get the IC up. If there you have any questions put them here or PM me, do the same with character ideas. Finally if you'd like to become a Co-GM just PM me and I'll tell you what I'm looking for.

I hope you'll join us here aboard the Galaxia Space Station!

Last edited:
Very interested in this.
I would be interested :)
"The Galaxia is glad to see some renewed interest...

Hmm. Every station needs at least one shuttle/tug pilot.
... and is more than happy to accommodate for a new pilot."

- Director Luscious Washington of the Galaxia Space Station

I'm going to wait for a few more people to show interest before making a CS and OOC.

Last edited:
Would your character have to be human or can they be a robot

“Robots and all other species outside the scope of homo sapien are allowed and welcomed at the Galaxia!”

So yes, robots are allowed. I’m actually quite excited to see what you have planned with a robot character.

also should we just post a description of our character on this thread or will there be character sheets?

I'll be making a CS in just a little bit, I just need to make sure I have everything in order before I go ahead and set it up.

I might be interested -

Is there space for a Doctor? Someone who doesn't go on missions but stays on the station and patches them up when they get back?

I might be interested -

Is there space for a Doctor? Someone who doesn't go on missions but stays on the station and patches them up when they get back?

"The Galaxia is always grateful to employ skilled doctors and medics."

There's already a medic droid character, but another doctor on board shouldn't be a problem.

OKAY my first tentative creeping steps into RP again after a unwilling sabbatical. Still wanting players? Have a mind to try being a scavenger, stripping down derelict ships/bases for key parts to pawn off or could well be an one of the many engineers on the station trying to keep the place running with improvised parts. Though depends what we need on the station really, seems we got some engineers already, just eager to get my teeth back into some RP and this looks promising!

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... It seems you have enough medics... if you still have room, would there be an open place for a soldier/sniper?

Last edited:
OKAY my first tentative creeping steps into RP again after a unwilling sabbatical. Still wanting players? Have a mind to try being a scavenger, stripping down derelict ships/bases for key parts to pawn off or could well be an one of the many engineers on the station trying to keep the place running with improvised parts. Though depends what we need on the station really, seems we got some engineers already, just eager to get my teeth back into some RP and this looks promising!
“The Galaxia is in great need of parts for repair, scavengers interested in supplying our small station are welcomed.”
- Director Washington of the Galaxia

Hmmmm.... I seems you have enough medics... if you still have room, would there be an open place for a soldier/sniper?
“The Galaxia’s security team is always ready to protect the ship from enemy boarding attempts. However a soldier with advance military training would be of great assistance.”

Welcome to the Galaxia!

This has already startd but is there room for more on the Meta Knight's Sword Space Station.

“Of course! The Galaxia is always in great need of staff and is never one to not at least look over an application. See you soon.”

Feel free to make a character.

I read ‘Lucas’ and was prepared to scream if I saw ‘Miller’ after it. I am glad I did not. That boi better not crystallize the entire station

Users who are viewing this thread

Back