• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Frontier: A Space Western Chat Club

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
That be great, though I would like to keep elder... along with the brotherhood of steel name... since then I'd have to find another Latin crossover for Durloks clan.

Better yet, the heavily armored troops (power armor dudes) are simply called paladins or nights whilst unormored (combat armor/less armored) are like rifleman and gunslingers.
Though the command/ title would be something like Gunslinger Lt Philips or Knight Captain Davis. Pretty much unit-rank-Lastname

That be great, though I would like to keep elder... along with the brotherhood of steel name... since then I'd have to find another Latin crossover for Durloks clan.
Better yet, the heavily armored troops (power armor dudes) are simply called paladins or nights whilst unormored (combat armor/less armored) are like rifleman and gunslingers.
Though the command/ title would be something like Gunslinger Lt Philips or Knight Captain Davis. Pretty much unit-rank-Lastname
All right, but that's it, OK?
And maybe change up the look of Holland's guns; the armor can stay, I guess, but the guns make it seem too much like a Fallout rip.

Eh. My reason for porting the guns is that Holland is a fan of the old so he used an old, rugged, and dependable design and made it better.

-but that part is minor and I'll change it

Eh. My reason for porting the guns is that Holland is a fan of the old so he used an old, rugged, and dependable design and made it better.

-but that part is minor and I'll change it
Thanks.

Just give me a day or so to find replacement weapons... thought the super sledge is staying because it's a flipping super sledge, you don't get anymore badass than that

guysyyss
I'm so so sorry for disappearing omds. school started back up and nearly killed me lmao
short story short tho, I've got my GCSEs coming up in about two weeks and I'm just not gonna have any time to spare for anything else :,) I would 1000% love to carry on but dear lord I have about 2 years of shit to catch up on.
they finish on the 15th of June which is the aabsolute earliest if I'm coming back, so yeah.. as for Kanai, if anyone rlly wants to adopt or something, send me a message, aight?? If not, you can do a lil godmodding and write her out in any way you want. (I trust you guys ahaha)
if that's not possible, I'm sure I can find some time later this week to do something quick.
other than that, best of luck with this RP ♡♡ it's honestly so so good. A*. beautiful. you keep it thriving, ok???? love you guys & ciao ♡♡♡

guysyyss
I'm so so sorry for disappearing omds. school started back up and nearly killed me lmao
short story short tho, I've got my GCSEs coming up in about two weeks and I'm just not gonna have any time to spare for anything else :,) I would 1000% love to carry on but dear lord I have about 2 years of shit to catch up on.
they finish on the 15th of June which is the aabsolute earliest if I'm coming back, so yeah.. as for Kanai, if anyone rlly wants to adopt or something, send me a message, aight?? If not, you can do a lil godmodding and write her out in any way you want. (I trust you guys ahaha)
if that's not possible, I'm sure I can find some time later this week to do something quick.
other than that, best of luck with this RP ♡♡ it's honestly so so good. A*. beautiful. you keep it thriving, ok???? love you guys & ciao ♡♡♡
Man, that's two in five days. Jesus.
Don't be sorry for having to leave; real life comes first, after all. I don't want to write Kanai out; maybe The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect could temporarily adopt her, since Zero seems to still be interacting with her.
I wish you luck in your school endeavors.

guysyyss

Sorry to see you go :(

I barely got any work done on my characters, I was absolutely hammered with homework today.

I barely got any work done on my characters, I was absolutely hammered with homework today.
I feel that. I was planning on working some on this game's first major expansion today, but school got in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back