• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Frontier: A Space Western Chat Club

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ahh, I fear Lucy is a little too preoccupied and too far away for this I'm afraid. After she wraps up her work in Eden and goes to Babylon however, I'm sure she might be able to assist in some sort of highly audacious plan in the future.
Cool, btw would Lucy know Cornelia personally or just of the Banshee?

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Avari Avari CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt Camden Camden hey guys I’ll be posting tonight sorry for responding late, at to pertaining to the heist I’d love to do it, and I think we could do one better and make it an oceans 13 esque heist with us 5 plus and minus a few, be a good way for the newbs to get into the rp too! What do y’all think? (Also I think Avari Avari character would fit really well in this lil arc)

I'd certainly be interested in that, seeing as I just got my character up

Also realized that our characters are essential legendary outlaws, think about a duel as high noon, ppl will gather all around cops will show just to watch them kill each other and the headlines?
The Duel of the Century
The BANSHEE vs The STRANGER!!!!

Also realized that our characters are essential legendary outlaws, think about a duel as high noon, ppl will gather all around cops will show just to watch them kill each other and the headlines?
The Duel of the Century
The BANSHEE vs The STRANGER!!!!

Lucy will be selling tickets

Mm.. could he find a way to convince her to not to kill him? Perhaps offering a part of his cut of the rewards? Just a few ideas
They could stage the thing, she turns him in gets the bounty then frees him if she’s likes him

Mm.. could he find a way to convince her to not to kill him? Perhaps offering a part of his cut of the rewards? Just a few ideas
But honestly probably not, not saying she’ll get away with it as the stranger seems slippery but you know nelly is a bitch xD

SURPRISE SECOND ACT TO THE HEIST Nelly turns in the stranger and Jeremiah makes her feel guilty about it so they go back for him and run off with the reward.

I dropped my drawing pen and had a bit of a realization that I should probably write my characters up before I draw them.

Or if Nelly really couldn't be guilted maybe Jeremiah goes back for him instead

"I've been cleaning up your goddamn messes my whole life."
Omg xD NVM I’m going with your idea and when he starts leaving she’ll start leaving and pull a Han Solo and come back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back