• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Four Courts (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Awesome, thanks, guys! And of course, if things change we can always make adjustments. I was kind of just wanting to play around with different update schedules and see what works best for us. I feel that in Overworld I slowed things up too much, so I am hoping to balance things a little better now.

And no problem at all Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 ! Vacation comes first, which I hope you really enjoy, by the way. : )

P.S.: Does anyone else loving that giving out likes is giving out cookies? : D

Ill do my best with my schedule. I usually check in once a day when im not asleep. Heck sometimes i am asleep. Those are the strangest days... anywho, ill be on when ya need me.

Thanks for the responses, everyone. : ). I think going forward I'll update every Sunday, Wednesday, and Saturday, or if everyone has posted within a group I will update that specific group to keep things rolling. Since I posted yesterday I think I will just consider that the Wed update, if that is okay with everyone.

I'm really enjoying these character interactions so far. My particular favorite scene right now is the tavern.

If i were to make a third character, what group is lacking a majority of members?

Also RIP luka also being a water mage on the boat.

Last edited:
If i were to make a third character, what group is lacking a majority of members?
We actually are very balanced, so I feel you should choose whichever court you are most interested in. I think Vivifica is probably lacking the most, but even then it isn't too detrimental.

There will also be the possibility of creating villains later, though they won't appear until a ways off still.

RikuXIII RikuXIII , Elrandir Elrandir , Thanny Thanny , Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas , Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , Endless Thundaza Endless Thundaza , HeartOfFerria HeartOfFerria , Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , Xion136 Xion136

Couple of quick announcements:

First, I am going to see about implementing a point system of "inspiration." I am borrowing this idea from D&D, where the DM gives out points of inspiration for clever ideas or things that were overall done well by the players. This is just a little way that I can congratulate players who go that extra mile and do something really clever, or work on deep character development/interactions with a lot of back-to-back posts between updates. There is no competition or winner for who gets the most points, BUT these points will affect your characters in the end-game, to your benefit. For the final dungeon, something good will happen based on how many inspiration points that you, as a player, earned throughout the game. And maybe other places as well, but you will see it in the final chapter for sure.

Second, I'm thinking to implementing a new rule in combat. If an attack is declared on you by an NPC controlled by me, and you have not countered/protected yourself before the next update, you will be assumed to have taken a hit of some kind, though what kind is up to the discretion of the player. I am thinking that this might help even things out in combat, though if this seems like a particularly bad idea to most we don't have to do this. I'm interested in your guys' thoughts on this one, but I think it may be a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back