• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (RP thread)

He screamed in pain, he howled out "OH JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!". He tried to escape her grasp, but it was simply too painful to move. He began weakly kicking her.

After seeing the detective's attempts to fight back, even Horace the coward was no longer afraid. He stood there watching this situation slowly spiral into Ivana's favor.

Ivana found it a bit strange to be talking to a tree, but then she realized she had absolutely no room to talk, and nodded, signaling she understood.
She laughed coldly at Colin's feeble kicks, twisting his arm further.
"What are you going to do if you ever get your hands on me, hmm?~" she teased, snickering. "You should try gaining some muscle first."

He continued to wail, writhing and trying to find a way to free himself. "Your grandma's... Your gradma's gonna kill you!" he blurted out, trying to convince her. "A..And I'll have you know I used to arm wrestle!"

After hearing Ivana comment on the subject, even Horace couldn't help but chuckle at the situation. It seemed most unlikely Colin could get himself out of this situation.

"How will the detective save himself now...?" Gus said jokingly.

"My grandmother? All she wanted was for you to be arrested under my jurisdiction, in one piece. She never said I couldn't...discipline you." Ivana taunted, snickering at Gus' remark. "And you used to ARM WRESTLE?! What, did you have a zero-win streak going on for you or something?!" she roared with laughter.

"I'LL TURN YOU INTO CHARCOAL!" He spat out after Gus' comment. Colin pushed his arm out of the sleeve of his jacket, managing to partially free his arm out. He squirmed around once more.

“Woah, hey, hey, hey, let’s break it up here! No one should be getting hurt right now!” Taleisin sputtered in shock.

"I'm not the one in dire trouble" Gus said.

"Why are we involving grandparents into this...?" Horace asked confused.

"Tut-tut-tut, hinting towards assault? Not very law-enforcing of you!" Ivana said cheerfully, fixing her grip. She wasn't keen on letting him go any time soon. "If I wasn't such an awfully nice person, I'd report you. You're lucky I'm your personal house arrest officer. The chief of my clan is my grandmother." Ivana explained. Upon hearing the soldier's request, she shrugged, and slung Colin across her shoulder in one smooth motion, holding him in place by the waist with her arm, so no escape could be made. "Let's give him a few minutes, so he'll stop throwing a tantrum." she said calmly.

"A mage soldier, a defective detective and a bunn- I mean jackalope house arrest officer all in the same place at once? What a day to be alive..." Horace said.

He screamed, horrified "Don't even talk about law here. I didn't even get a fair trial!"

"Indeed. Although none of you are supposed to be here..." Ivana added under her breath. She laughed heartily at Colin's scream. "And what are you going to do about it? You decided to follow us up the mountain. You're on our turf now. Also, you scream like a child."

*Lux had just been zoned out the entire time, deep in thought, when he finally snapped out of it* “huh? Wait, what’s going on now?” (Sry I wasn’t here, I wasn’t getting notifications for this-)

*Lux had just been zoned out the entire time, deep in thought, when he finally snapped out of it* “huh? Wait, what’s going on now?” (Sry I wasn’t here, I wasn’t getting notifications for this-)
(Happens to the best of us, don't worry.)

“Since when were there so many people here?” *Lux seemed very confused*

"Ha ha ha, he he he, ho ho ho... Pretty funny. You were the one who threw a tantrum in front of your grandma. Besides, I'm probably older than you!" he looked at the Dyn. "Oh you didn't miss much, almost lost my arm."

“Huh. I would’ve loved to be paying enough attention to see that.”

He frowned "Shut up! I could punt you across the world in just one swift kick", shaking his fist with anger. Looking towards the soldier, he said "But, did I hear that right? A magic soldier?"

"It was pretty amusing. Also, I wasn't throwing a tantrum, I was just debating with her on whether or not she had made the right choice. Yet you're over here, sour grapes and all, simply because you're weak on our terrain, both literally and figuratively." Ivana said serenely. Much of her pent-up anger had been released in the past few moments. "By the way, that's two hints at aggravated assault!~"

“Hey! I’m not that small! You couldn’t even hit me if you wanted to!”

He seemed to sink his head back to the collar of his jacket, murmuring and groaning. Probably summoning ancient curses.

I can’t believe I’m gonna have to be around this guy for god knows how long…”

"Don't worry, if he even laid a finger on you, he'd join the frozen corpses on the mountain." Ivana said seriously. "And I think the little baby stopped throwing a tantrum now. Play nice, or I'll have to really rip your arm off." she said sweetly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back