• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (RP thread)

"College debt and a medical bill. None of that even includes living costs and other accumulated expenses" Gus said.

"No house payments in the jungle, baby" Horace commented.

"An ambulance fee would just be beating a dead horse at this point..." Gus added.

Horace gave one last glance before leaving the room.

"Hm... So now what? Got any plans?" Horace asked. Horace had a few ideas of what he should be doing, but kept those ideas to himself before first asking Ivana.

Ivana shrugged. "I was going to go into town today, go to the marketplace, I'm running low on food and other things."

Horace made his way down stairs. He too needed to get some things. Horace needed a few things in town. Mostly snacks. He got most of his food in the wild.

The first place Horace went was the grocery store to buy a variety of stuff. He made plenty money from his gardening business. With Gus's help, Horace didn't have much competition. The plants he grew were top quality, high demand and low cheaper than competitors.

"Sure! Wotcha getting?" Horace asked.

"I got plenty coin so that's not a problem here" Horace added.

"Horace is getting the chips again" Gus grumbled. Horace booped Gus's branch.

(Hey guys! I’m so sorry I haven’t been on lately, there’s a lot going on and I’m getting tired from constant roleplay, so I just need a break.)

(Don't worry! Your fiiine. Come back if you wan't. and take as long as a break as you need)

(Omg my rabbit just had a seizure of some sort and wasn‘t able to walk, he was shaken up and kind of scared, I managed to calm him down though and he seems much better, but I’m terrified of what could happen, I don’t know what I’d do without him, he’s one of the only things keeping me sane enough to get through middle school)

(Yeah, he’s able to walk normally again and he’s back to his old self, he’s fine now. I just had a big scare with that, it might’ve been something he ate or just a random bunny seizure)

(Me too, he’s the best pet I can ask for, we’re gonna try to get him to the vet for a check up)

(I’m hoping it was something that just happened and went away, that’s the best case scenario)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back