The Force of Justice - OOC Thread

Cool again!

This helps because I see Dreamy as someone who does not know her powers as much as she would like to. She is young, naive, and new to a world like Earth. She probably knows her powers much better in space than she does on a planet like ours.

I like to play Characters who grow. Ridge in Coalition Wars was going to slowly get control over his PTSD as time went on. That was his big personal goal. Dreamy's is simply to know herself and Earth better - this may sound simple on the surface, but the more I think about it, the deeper the rabbit hole gets. =)

I think this approach works especially well with Characters in gaming systems I don't know a lot about. Doing things this way, Dreamy and I get to learn together. So, expect more experimentation from the two of us? =)

That's a cool way to approach a new system, and it absolutely fits Dreamy.

Sorry for bumping the thread and then taking awhile to get back to it, it's been a busy week.

What are the grappling mechanics? If, say, Chaser were to try and put the standing cyborg in a hold of some kind.

It is a strength vs strength roll and whomever scored more Body wins. If you have any material art maneuvers that add to your grapple strength, that can be a real benefit.

I will say that the cyborgs are obviously souped up physically, so they will be stronger than a normal human. Keep that in mind when you decide your action. I'm not saying you can't pull it off, but it will be harder than grabbing a normal person.

You have several martial art moves, but not Grab. That gives you a total of 3d6 to roll vs the cyborg's strength.

I forgot to add that as a Christmas present, everyone gets 6xp!

Happy Ho Ho Day!

Thank you, Sherwood!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or plain just have a great day, everybody (or hey, all three if you're in the mood)! =)

I've had a busy few days, but I will have an IC post up shortly. Sorry for the delay.

No worries, bud!

I can't see what's keeping you busy though. I mean, it's not like it's almost New Year's and we just passed Christmas or something. Then you could say you were busy.

Hee hee. Seriously, I hope whatever you're doing goes smoothly. =)

Heya everybody! Happy New Year to you and yours and I wish the best for all of you in 2022!

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Success! 8D. Oh boy! And so quickly too!

What's the standard roll again? Can't access the books right now... 3d6? Perception is at 14-.

Well, dang.

So the dice have it out for Nisha, is it? First, the washbucket and broom. Now this! Gremlins, I tell you! =)

Yeah, the dice don't favor her with the ordinary things, apparently - goes well with her paranoia, though!

Well, you're a step beyond me still, Quick! I hardly understand the HERO system at all, but that's not getting in the way of my having fun. =)

Users who are viewing this thread