The Force of Justice - OOC Thread

Doesn't have to be bananas. Anything like it really. Isn't there something Chaser might improvise with? Don't tell me he's all speed and little imagination? (If that sounds like a challenge, I assure you it's a friendly one.) =)
I'm sure he could think of something, but bananas threw me off because I thought potatoes were traditional.

Here's a quick guide for your viewing pleasure, Quick. =)
Aye, thanks. I've had that film on the ol' watchlist for a while now, mostly due to the theme song.

Well, I would like to apologize for taking forever to reply. I was still feeling a bit hung up on my question about what to roll, but then I realized that a good way to get that question answered would be to actually post an action to roll for in the first place.

Sorry. I have been sidelined by a nasty stomach bug that has drained all desire for life from me. Give me a bit to get caught up and I'll have an IC post for you.

Damn, that sounds unpleasant - hope you're feeling better now!

I'm recovering, so that is better than I was. I did have to cancel travel plans to my wife's cousin's wedding in Tucson today. Not real happy about that, but this was not a condition that I wanted to be strapped into a car for six hours of drive time.

Yow! Sorry to hear about this, bud! Uh, stay hydrated and take your vitamins? I hope you feel better soon, man.

I think my brain just made this up, but I remember thinking that the office Nisha stepped out of was on a second story raised above the main floor, perhaps because of the post saying that people looked "up" at her. Just to confirm, that is not the case and there are no stairs in the warehouse, are there? I think I have my move regardless, I just wanted to make sure. If I don't hear back in a few hours, I'll just go ahead and post as if the warehouse is one story.

The comment of the people 'looking up' was a reference to them glancing towards her from the drudgery of hauling boxes and such to the waiting trucks and not meant as a comment to say the warehouse was two stories tall. Sorry for any confusion.

The comment of the people 'looking up' was a reference to them glancing towards her from the drudgery of hauling boxes and such to the waiting trucks and not meant as a comment to say the warehouse was two stories tall. Sorry for any confusion.
'Ey, no problem. I'm just used to facilities that have a sort of loft for offices, I guess.

I'm assuming I should roll some dice, correct?

Depending on what it is you choose to do, you'll need to make a successful 3d6 to-hit roll on your target. The unarmed/unarmored people are counted as extras, so all you need to tag one of them is to be able to hit a DCV of 3. Its the cyborgs and the gunmen inside you have to actually try to take down.

If you run past Nisha, you'll end up in the small room she teleported into. there is plenty of room to be able to do a Martial Disarm on one of the gunmen and still keep your maneuverability up for your DCV.
I thought the door from that small room to the main room was open? Or is the small room at the end of the building and I just missed that part?

It is open, but it is at the far end from where you are. With your movement, you have enough distance to make it if you want, I just wanted to make sure I understood your intent.

It is open, but it is at the far end from where you are. With your movement, you have enough distance to make it if you want, I just wanted to make sure I understood your intent.
Right, my mistake. Chaser won't run into the room, but he'll attempt to disarm the arm guard closest to it, provided they aren't right in front of the door. I can go ahead and edit my post to reflect that.

What happens next in the story? =) Want to play! =)

Yeah, let's not end the tale with that disastrous entrance of mine, shall we? Those dice are eager to redeem themselves... hopefully...

Silanon Silanon Ha ha! Dear Sil, trust to the polyhedrons! =)
Ttrpg Zombieorpheus GIF by zoefannet

Sorry. I didn't see that there was a new post. Give me a bit to get caught up and I'll advance the scene.

Sherwood Sherwood Short question - before the actual fighting started, Nisha intended to summon a cloud of darkness, but I wasn't sure if there was enough time for that. The way I read the posts, there wasn't, right? Just making sure that things look the way I expect them to be at the moment.

There was not any time. You can put one up now if you'd like.

That's what I thought - thanks for the confirmation! I'll ponder possible options tomorrow, it's too late over here for that.

Users who are viewing this thread